Re: Mafia
February 02, 2010, 11:16:42 AM
Quote from: "Raven"
Quote from: "mjboogie"
Still trying to make the connection with LAPD, MURRAY, THOME and Jermaine. THe only thing I dont get is why in the bleep Jermaine would even introduce MJ to Thome in the first place. :evil:
Nation of Islam might have to do with that

Arent they somewhat of a "mafia" as well?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 02, 2010, 11:43:24 AM
[bMaybe there is...IDK!!! Just some of the things she said...like sometimes he used who he was for really REALLY bad things....what could she be talking about??][/b]

Oh, ok.

Ok, I am trying to make out what she said, when she said ....like sometimes he used who he was for REALLY bad things, I am trying to understand that one myself.  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 02, 2010, 11:51:01 AM
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
Quote from: "Infinitylady"
THE JACKSONOLOGIST » Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:06 pm

Im gonna post LMP's blog post from June 26th, 2009. I know this is old and has been read thousands of times.....but read it again.
In it she states a few interesting things...some of which we know...but she confirms...which Ive highlighted in red.

Here it is:

Friday, June 26, 2009
He Knew.
Years ago Michael and I were having a deep conversation about life in general.

I can't recall the exact subject matter but he may have been questioning me about the circumstances of my Fathers Death.

At some point he paused, he stared at me very intensely and he stated with an almost calm certainty, "I am afraid that I am going to end up like him, the way he did."

I promptly tried to deter him from the idea, at which point he just shrugged his shoulders and nodded almost matter of fact as if to let me know, he knew what he knew and that was kind of that.

14 years later I am sitting here watching on the news an ambulance leaves the driveway of his home, the big gates, the crowds outside the gates, the coverage, the crowds outside the hospital, the Cause of death and what may have led up to it and the memory of this conversation hit me, as did the unstoppable tears.

A predicted ending by him, by loved ones and by me, but what I didn't predict was how much it was going to hurt when it finally happened.

The person I failed to help is being transferred right now to the LA County Coroners office for his Autopsy.

All of my indifference and detachment that I worked so hard to achieve over the years has just gone into the bowels of hell and right now I am gutted.

I am going to say now what I have never said before because I want the truth out there for once.

Our relationship was not "a sham" as is being reported in the press. It was an unusual relationship yes, where two unusual people who did not live or know a "Normal life" found a connection, perhaps with some suspect timing on his part. Nonetheless, I do believe he loved me as much as he could love anyone and I loved him very much.

I wanted to "save him" I wanted to save him from the inevitable which is what has just happened.

His family and his loved ones also wanted to save him from this as well but didn't know how and this was 14 years ago. We all worried that this would be the outcome then.

At that time, In trying to save him, I almost lost myself.

He was an incredibly dynamic force and power that was not to be underestimated.

When he used it for something good, It was the best and when he used it for something bad, It was really, REALLY bad.

Mediocrity was not a concept that would even for a second enter Michael Jackson's being or actions.

I became very ill and emotionally/ spiritually exhausted in my quest to save him from certain self-destructive behavior and from the awful vampires and leeches he would always manage to magnetize around him.

I was in over my head while trying.

I had my children to care for, I had to make a decision.

The hardest decision I have ever had to make, which was to walk away and let his fate have him, even though I desperately loved him and tried to stop or reverse it somehow.

After the Divorce, I spent a few years obsessing about him and what I could have done different, in regret.

Then I spent some angry years at the whole situation.

At some point, I truly became Indifferent, until now.

As I sit here overwhelmed with sadness, reflection and confusion at what was my biggest failure to date, watching on the news almost play by play The exact Scenario I saw happen on August 16th, 1977 happening again right now with Michael (A sight I never wanted to see again) just as he predicted, I am truly, truly gutted.

Any ill experience or words I have felt towards him in the past has just died inside of me along with him.

He was an amazing person and I am lucky to have gotten as close to him as I did and to have had the many experiences and years that we had together.

I desperately hope that he can be relieved from his pain, pressure and turmoil now.

He deserves to be free from all of that and I hope he is in a better place or will be.

I also hope that anyone else who feels they have failed to help him can be set free because he hopefully finally is.

The World is in shock but somehow he knew exactly how his fate would be played out some day more than anyone else knew, and he was right.

I really needed to say this right now, thanks for listening.

~LMP

Were there some clues in this or something?

Maybe there is...IDK!!! Just some of the things she said...like sometimes he used who he was for really REALLY bad things....what could she be talking about??

I always thought the "bad" things were him having Debbie Rowe give birth to children for him.   :?

If it was something else, I'm guessing it would have come out by now.
I mean what could be worse than molesting children - and he didn't do that, so....

I also think it was a leftover little "dig" at him to make people think bad things about him in the middle of all the praise he was getting after his "death."  She could safely hint at something without saying something and being the bad guy.   :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 02, 2010, 12:13:09 PM
I dont think it was left over "dig" at him either. Her post is sincere and I really dont think she means anything bad at all by what she said.
But what bad things could it be? I dont think Deb having his kids would be considered bad.
She emphasized "really REALLY bad things"

I, personally am not trying to say he did ANYTHING bad cus my interpretation of bad could be vastly different then hers....but that statement just kinda stood out to me....maybe its nothing, but I sure am curious!!
And Id like to add that this statement by LMP is just a curiosity of mine. Wether its mob related or not. Since we were on the subject, I thought I would post it...I do NOT want to give the impression that I think her statement about "really, REALLY bad things..." has ANYTHING to do with the mafia, so please dont read into it like that.
I was just wondering what bad things she was talking about....I guess we will never know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 02, 2010, 12:23:26 PM
I dont think it was left over "dig" at him either. Her post is sincere and I really dont think she means anything bad at all by what she said.
But what bad things could it be? I dont think Deb having his kids would be considered bad.
She emphasized "really REALLY bad things"

I, personally am not trying to say he did ANYTHING bad cus my interpretation of bad could be vastly different then hers....but that statement just kinda stood out to me....maybe its nothing, but I sure am curious!!
And Id like to add that this statement by LMP is just a curiosity of mine. Wether its mob related or not. Since we were on the subject, I thought I would post it...I do NOT want to give the impression that I think her statement about "really, REALLY bad things..." has ANYTHING to do with the mafia, so please dont read into it like that.
I was just wondering what bad things she was talking about....I guess we will never know.

I don't think that MJ having children with DR is bad either.
But given the context, it was probably very hurtful to HER.

From what I read - he found out she was on birth control, they argued, he said he could get someone else to have his kids, she said, "go ahead," so he made it happen with DR and kicked her to the curb.  Sure they were involved or around each other after that, but not together.

Obviously, I don't know personally what these "really bad" things were.  
But given her bitterness and the negative things she said about him after their divorce, I wouldn't doubt that the "really bad" thing was a leftover dig.
Some people just don't let go of anger and bitterness easily.

Another thought - in another thread someone brought up info from Taborelli's book about how MJ would sit in on surgeries and possibly assist? (I haven't read the book)  That could be construed as "bad" - especially if the patients didn't know about it and had this guy helping out with their tummy tuck even though he had no business even watching it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raven

February 02, 2010, 12:25:43 PM
Im gonna post LMP's blog post from June 26th, 2009. I know this is old and has been read thousands of times.....but read it again.
In it she states a few interesting things...some of which we know...but she confirms...which Ive highlighted in red.

Her words seem to confirm it basically. She left because of the leeches that were circling around him and that he seemed to draw towards him, to protect her children. Wherever there is money and/or power you come across such people, it draws shady figures. She tried to 'save' him apparently from them, believing he made (really, REALLY) bad  choices (destructive behaviour) in the people that he surrounded himself with.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

February 02, 2010, 12:27:32 PM

you right, we probably won't never know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 02, 2010, 12:43:35 PM
Virgo,

I saw a vid where Debbie herself said she offered to have his babies for him and he said no. She then said she pestered him until he gave in. Im sorry I dont know if I can find the vid but I saw it on TV months back.

Raven,
I always thought MJ didnt trust ANYONE, so why would he surround himself with the least trustworthy people of all?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 02, 2010, 12:45:09 PM
THE JACKSONOLOGIST » Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:43 pm

Virgo,

I saw a vid where Debbie herself said she offered to have his babies for him and he said no. She then said she pestered him until he gave in. Im sorry I dont know if I can find the vid but I saw it on TV months back.

Raven,
I always thought MJ didnt trust ANYONE, so why would he surround himself with the least trustworthy people of all?

yeah, i remember this to. It may be on youtube.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 02, 2010, 12:50:17 PM
Virgo,

Raven,

I saw that video, it was an interview after the Bashir thing, right?
It's possible that she pestered him and he finally gave in after trying to have babies with his wife at the time LMP.

As for not trusting anyone, it makes perfect sense that he would surround himself with untrustworthy people.
When that's what you grow up with, you kind of tend to attract that and are attracted to it because it's like "home."
And if you don't grow up with trustworthy examples, how do you know who *IS* trustworthy?

For example - a young lady that grows up in an abusive household may end up in abusive relationships.  She won't consciously choose a man who would abuse her, but she is subconsciously drawn to men that are controlling & that she has to work hard to please - and it could end up in an abusive relationship.  This doesn't apply to ALL, but it happens often.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raven

February 02, 2010, 12:52:41 PM
Raven,
You can't even trust yourself :) Well some people just do, that is the destructive behaviour, they don't make sure to distance themselves from people that may hurt them or are dangerous to them. That's probably what LMP means, she decided at some point to let his fate have him.
Last Edit: February 02, 2010, 12:58:14 PM by Raven
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

February 02, 2010, 12:57:05 PM
[virgo75 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:50 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
Virgo,

Raven,

I saw that video, it was an interview after the Bashir thing, right?
It's possible that she pestered him and he finally gave in after trying to have babies with his wife at the time LMP.

As for not trusting anyone, it makes perfect sense that he would surround himself with untrustworthy people.
When that's what you grow up with, you kind of tend to attract that and are attracted to it because it's like "home."
And if you don't grow up with trustworthy examples, how do you know who *IS* trustworthy?

For example - a young lady that grows up in an abusive household may end up in abusive relationships. She won't consciously choose a man who would abuse her, but she is subconsciously drawn to men that are controlling & that she has to work hard to please - and it could end up in an abusive relationship. This doesn't apply to ALL, but it happens often./b]

I agree.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 02, 2010, 01:26:06 PM
Yea...I guess I didnt think about that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 03, 2010, 01:35:57 PM
Virgo,

Raven,

Although I'm not a LMP fan.... maybe there was truth in her statement.  Fact is, he did surround himself with a these kind of people, I think for his benefit.  Even in TII we can plainly see how those around him ......example....(Ortega) would jump and/or agree with Michael's every demand or suggestions.  Because of who MJ was people just did that.

I believe he liked that kind of power.  Even in his music.  In drama school, one thing that the instructor brought to our attention was how Michael displayed his "God Like" power moves in his videos etc.....I may not be explaining it correctly, but when he move his hands, feet or his body a certain way to a tune it was done with a loud beat or a loud bang.  So, what I'm trying to say is that LMP may have been speaking of that power.  I believe Michael was aware of the power he had because of who he was.

Remember in TII rehearsals how each beat of the music had to be in sequence with his body movements........including the raising of his arm, jumping up etc.  Michael loved power!  And he knew that people would do whatever he wanted.  I think he just tried to exercise that power with the wrong kind of people (mafia).  When you don't do what he wants or demand then you're out.  I belive thats why he has a history or firing staff.   Not that he's a bad person and I love him dearly but, he was used to simply getting his way.

I hope what I'm trying to say here makes sense.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
And I remember going to the record studio and there was a park across the street and I\'d see all the children playing and I would cry because it would make me sad that I would have to work instead.

Raven

February 06, 2010, 04:29:54 PM
*BUMP*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike