mjboogieTopic starter

BOTCHED INVESTIGATION?
January 27, 2010, 10:13:43 AM
Hi guys, I am just wondering. Do you all really think that we have an investigation at all being that family members entered the mansion BEFORE LAPD sealed it off as a possible crime scene? Aren't they legally liable somehow for this action, failure? I mean it does not make sense because the LAPD does not know what could have been in the mansion or removed right? I would like to research this more. Could this explain why the investigation is dragging and ongoing forever? Items could have been tainted. which would allow MUrray to get off right? Help me with this because I feel this is highly important for us to understand how this plays into the hoax. :cry:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: BOTCHED INVESTIGATION?
January 27, 2010, 11:02:45 AM
Yes, but the LAPD is the police and who should accuse the police for having failed in such a high profile case?
MJs lawyers and/or the family should do this, right? But nothing, nada ... No one says a word about it. Strange. So I think it was planned and the LAPD is involved. There is no other possibility - besides the statement in the early beginning of this case: Murry is not a suspicious - he is only a witness ... I was:  :shock:  How could they KNOW that???
This sounded like MJ had injected himself or something like this.

How could they say Murray was only a WITNESS when he disappeared without a trace?
Nothing, really NOTHING adds up!  :x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 27, 2010, 11:27:37 AM
It is all a diversion to the illusion created. We shall, without a doubt, come to know the truth sooner than later, I feel.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

January 27, 2010, 11:40:28 AM
this is why I think something is going on the family has been very quite from the very begin of this investigation and even thank the LAPD for their effort so if there is a botched the family is a fault and I really not think MJ family would mess this if he was really gone
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 27, 2010, 11:49:17 AM
The family members entered the house shortly after MJ "died". They were allowed to because it wasnt even CONSIDERED a crime scene at the time they went inside. They went to retrieve some personal things of MJ's so they probably wouldnt get stolen. Had this been a real investigation and it had already been declared a crime scene, then no, they would NOT have been allowed inside....in the real world that is.

Then again...how do we actually know they went inside in the first place?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 27, 2010, 11:57:54 AM
Where I live if there is a suspicious death (and in the case of MJ---it is not only considered "suspicious" but "high profile") the police would quarantine off the property and examine it for evidence immediately. Family members are not even allowed to enter or remove any contents. So, something is totally amiss in this situation. And, I highly doubt that the LA police dept. is so poor in their investigative skills. I highly suspect this is all part of the plan. I keep going back to the adage that if something is too far-fetched to believe than it is most likely fiction.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
~Mahatma Gandhi

January 27, 2010, 12:03:26 PM
Yes, that`s exactly how the whole thing is set up - elaborated professionally and legally,  ...
no eye witnesses, no security tapes, no valid evidence can be found, no accusations would be proved, "no nothing" is left.

The public`s  gonna just to say goodbye to another weird (this time black) druggie - strange life, strange dead. Yeah, that`s hollywood ....

NO. NEVER! We know better - but this is a about much more:

investigating (without official support), demanding and accomplish justice, changing public perceptions, convincing mainstream/mass media .... quite some work to do ....
Last Edit: January 27, 2010, 12:43:17 PM by Aintnosunshine
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

January 27, 2010, 12:05:22 PM
Quote from: "michaelsupporter"
Where I live if there is a suspicious death (and in the case of MJ---it is not only considered "suspicious" but "high profile") the police would quarantine off the property and examine it for evidence immediately. Family members are not even allowed to enter or remove any contents. So, something is totally amiss in this situation. And, I highly doubt that the LA police dept. is so poor in their investigative skills. I highly suspect this is all part of the plan. I keep going back to the adage that if something is too far-fetched to believe than it is most likely fiction.

Exactly. But at the time of Latoya going into the house, Michael had just died of a cardiac arrest....they didnt know at the time it was even suspicious...only until after they concluded it was suspicious did they consider it a crime scene.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 27, 2010, 12:17:26 PM
Latoya said on Barbara Walters that when she & the family arrived, the house was ransacked and she did not find the tapes of Michaels unpublished songs. Who took the songs and who ransacked the place?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 27, 2010, 12:32:46 PM
Quote from: "foreverking"
Latoya said on Barbara Walters that when she & the family arrived, the house was ransacked and she did not find the tapes of Michaels unpublished songs. Who took the songs and who ransacked the place?

I suspect that if the place was ransacked it was an inside job or made to look ransacked by someone on the inside. It all just adds drama.  I just cannot fathom that a mansion that is equipped with a security system (that I am certain worked), has a tall/solid fence on its perimeter and the fact that MJ had able-bodied security who would have had his best interests at heart (to secure his possessions) would be ransacked. MJ's neighbors, no doubt, would have also had a heightened sense of alertness in regards to watching over the property after the breaking news of his "death." And, I suspect, would even have been hyper-vigilant in watching the property and the goings-and-comings of people--after all, curiosity kills us all.  I just cannot believe that too much activity would have escaped all those peering eyes.  So, I don't believe that story too much....it doesn't add up to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
~Mahatma Gandhi

January 27, 2010, 12:49:43 PM
michaelsupporter wrote:

Hello Jacksonologist: Great to banter with you!!!!
In a high profile case such as this police would also report to the property along with the rescue squad (in my small town the police report to the scene in any suspicious case along with the rescue team)......especially regarding the amount of time the paramedics were supposedly working on him. It still doesn't make any sense to me. However, if the property wasn't considered a crime immediately it should have been when the death was announced a few hours later (2:26p.m. or so) At any rate, did LaToya get there by then? I was under the impression they emptied the house the next day???? It is all weird to me.
Let's go one step further......even if the police didn't feel the need to quarantine off the property why would the family so desperately need to empty the house? MJ had perfectly capable security officers who would have guarded his possessions---plus the house has a fence and security system----which I am certain worked. I have never known any family to have just lost a loved one and so desperately needed to get in the house to get "stuff". To me, it demonstrates odd behavior, for their interests would be on their grieving and dead brother...not his property. And, how would they know what to look for if they were all estranged???? I think MJ asked them to get things for him....so they just took it all-much easier. I get the feeling that this action was organized. It certainly played out like clockwork for them to have enough people to come in and truck all of his possessions off within such a short period of time. And, did you ever hear where they took it????? Maybe they moved it all to another location----such as a Vegas property or to Neverland?????? And, perhaps MJ is living comfortable there. I'd be very interested in knowing where the stuff went......I think that could open more doors into this story.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
~Mahatma Gandhi

January 27, 2010, 12:52:28 PM
There ya go michaelsupporter....I even made it so it was posted by you!!! Pretty scary huh? LOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 27, 2010, 01:29:43 PM
don't forget the reports of DR Tohme firing all of the staff at the house right after MJ
"died" ...could this have been to make sure Janet and Latoya were'nt disturbed??
What timelines do we have on these events?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

January 27, 2010, 01:42:07 PM
Quote from: "mjsweety"
don't forget the reports of DR Tohme firing all of the staff at the house right after MJ
"died" ...could this have been to make sure Janet and Latoya were'nt disturbed??

That was also my idea....So they can place the things they were supposed to be found of the police...the drugs and stuff....and maybe they prepared the so called "death bed"??? Because in an article it is said, that a detective made this photo, so, when Latoy and Janet were there before the Police came in they had enough time to prepare it..just a thought of mine
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

January 27, 2010, 01:45:40 PM
Quote from: "mjsweety"

Mjsweety,

Good points!!! I have always been so skeptical of Tohme Tohme.  Is he helping or hindering Michael???? I have always wondered why he has never been probed or made the headlines when it comes to the investigation. After all MJ spoke of his intimidation and fear of him to his spiritual advisor and the man (Tohme), no doubt, was in a power of position and authority---he could have easily abused it. However, on the flip side, it could all be part of the plan to delude us.
I for one, cannot recall the timelines but understand that the TV Guide Channel was running programs shortly after the "death" with the best timelines presented out there (that is, if they were accurate).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
~Mahatma Gandhi