GRAMMYS PINCE, PARIS & "BLANKET" TO PERFORM?!
January 27, 2010, 07:08:35 AM
Just came across this on Twitter, its very strange indeed this is not possible!!

Late pop legend Michael Jackson's children may perform at the Grammy Awards Sunday. Jacko, who won 13 Grammys, will get a posthumous lifetime achievement award at the ceremony.

Sources have said that Grammy producers are making a last-minute effort to incorporate Michael Jackson's children, Prince Michael, Paris and Blanket, into Sunday night's tribute to their late father, eonline.com reports.

The Grammys tribute will feature a 3-D mini movie set to Jackson's "Earth Song" that was going to be featured in his “This is It” tour.

"They've been working on everything from them singing to just making an appearance," the Grammys insider says of Jackson's children's possible involvement.

A source close to the Jackson family told E! News that the children "might" be there. The family source confirms that several members of the Jackson family, including father Joe, are scheduled to attend the Grammys.

"They might go, but Kate (Kathryn, their grandmother) is very protective of having them in front of the cameras, so I doubt they will walk the carpet," said the source.

Singers Usher, Carrie Underwood, Jennifer Hudson, Celine Dion and Smokey Robinson are among the confirmed participants in the Jackson tribute.

:o

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i think itll be really sweet to hear them sing to earth song... then BAM! out comes Daddy  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]All the truth in the world adds up to one big lie.
-Bob Dylan[/size]

That would be good, and it says katherine etc... and everyone else is going to be there, and they've not said who would collect the award on his behalf
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think maybe this is the suprise that marlon said before ..  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You gave me strenght when I wasn\'t strong ..
You gave me hope when all hope was lost ..
You open my eyes when I couldn\'t see ..
Thank you for everything, Michael ..
ILYSM !

grammy live @ staples centre where all this saga started

TII Rehearsals = the making of , memorial = death of , grammys = resurrection of??.

grammy is the biggest night in music, could the biggest family in music reunited and reveal the whole thing?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

plus if the kids are going to perform, this could be the pefect set up for mike to return.

@TruthbeTold , yea i like that making of, Death and Resurection Idea.  it not impossible
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]All the truth in the world adds up to one big lie.
-Bob Dylan[/size]

i think this would be the perfect time to come back, or if not on sunday, then in june.. i cant see him coming back at easter as he would get accused to much of playing/trying to be jesus etc...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ejay

Hmm, i'm leaning towards one of his kids or all of his kids accepting his award. And Im thinking lil miss Paris is going to be our speaker. But i dont believe he's coming back at the grammys. JMO.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

same not return at grammys why in front of celebs who may not like him anyway?? hell want to be with fans but children could get award for him and say how much they love him again that would be on the news and everyone would go again like that so sweet he was a great dad just like they did after memorial!!! :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think it would be wonderful to see MJ's kids perform. Gosh, I wish I could see this but I have to work. Do you think this will be posted afterwards here or YouTube?  I really want to be able to view it.  Has anyone gotten the 3D glasses for it yet????? Where did you get them????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

take some from ur cinema go see a 3d film and keep the black shades you get theyre good they wont know dont worry!! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ejay

Quote from: "steffmaster1"
take some from ur cinema go see a 3d film and keep the black shades you get theyre good they wont know dont worry!! ;)

I work at a theater and those real3d glasses are polarized. They will only work with the theater screen. I wanted to be sure they weren't just fooling with us so i took a pair home..and nope..they don't work. I tried them on 2 3d movies I own. I heard Target is giving the blue and red glasses away for free. Thankfully i have those ones from the movies I own since canada does not have a Target store. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "ejay"

I work at a theater and those real3d glasses are polarized. They will only work with the theater screen. I wanted to be sure they weren't just fooling with us so i took a pair home..and nope..they don't work. I tried them on 2 3d movies I own. I heard Target is giving the blue and red glasses away for free. Thankfully i have those ones from the movies I own since canada does not have a Target store. :D

Thanks for the info. ejay!

I will have to make a trip to Target so I am prepared to watch a recap should anyone post it here or on YouTube.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

So the 3D glasses my daughter got from the cinema to see Avatar won't work??Where could I buy thoses glasses then...no Target store where I live... :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ejay

Quote from: "AnnieIsNotOK"

So the 3D glasses my daughter got from the cinema to see Avatar won't work??Where could I buy thoses glasses then...no Target store where I live... :?

No, unfortunantely they wont work. Im not even sure where you would buy the plain old red and blue kind. I guess if you could find another movie thats in 3d dvd. I did also see many ppl selling them on ebay but that would only work if you could record the grammys show...i doubt they would ship out in time. I find it very unfair that ONLY Target stores are giving them away.  you could also try this...You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions