Kirsche

Re: The Official Grammy Thread
February 01, 2010, 11:08:37 AM
Quote from: "SearchingForTruths"
I'm not sure what to say after reading from page 4 to this one. First off, how dare you make fun of the kids? There were comments like "At least she's not talking into her purse" about Paris. It's not that harsh, I know, but it's low to point out a child's flaws >_> Both Prince and Paris were extremley nervous. Has anyone here not given a presentation? I've done so many times, rehersed for them, and totally forgot everything when I got up to do it. Paris probably just freaked out and decided to cut it short before she embarsessed herself. Maybe her speech wasn't supposed to be long in the first place *shrug*
Secondly, who said they were forced to accept this award? Maybe they wanted to, not to get on stage, but to honor their father-"daddy" as they all call him. Alive or not, Michael might still be away from them at times.

i trhink yeah, both were nervous but there was another thing that I noticed when I watched Paris...At the end of her speech, she looked like she wanted to say something more but then decided not to do it.. Anyway I liked her speeches and Prince sounds like Michael...very cute and beautyful Kids..just like her Daddy :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

February 01, 2010, 11:16:46 AM
:!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:

Quote from: "Magic Tricks"
ONCE AGAIN PEOPLE...

MICHAEL JACKSON IS SO ALIVE!!!!!!!!!! :D  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raven

February 01, 2010, 11:57:01 AM
Prince and Paris were so brave accepting the award on their dad's behalve. You can still picture him, the little boy playing a game of chess with Michael, suggesting 'we should go live in a Castle like that'. His voice and manner of speaking resembles Joe. And now he stood so courageously on that stage, , with the whole world watching him and his sister, holding such a terrific speech. His father would have been so very proud of him.
Concerning whether Michael is still alive or not, it is harder to believe he is still alive after seeing his two children accept the award and holding the speech, eventhough they did not literally say that he is dead.
Last Edit: February 01, 2010, 03:57:06 PM by Raven
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

February 01, 2010, 12:02:06 PM
[youtube:26vfq3gm]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JKw0ACKgfs[/youtube:26vfq3gm]

They are so precious.  :D

"Through all his songs, his message was simple. Love. We will continue to spread his message and help the world. Thank you. We love you, daddy." Aww...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"When I feel that something is not right, I have to speak up. I know most people don\'t think of me as tough or strong-willed, but that\'s just because they don\'t know me."
~ Michael Jackson - Moonwalk

I\'ve enlisted in the army of L.O.V.E.
We\'re here for you, Michael. No matter what.
[/b]

February 01, 2010, 12:11:19 PM
I'm not sure what to say after reading from page 4 to this one. First off, how dare you make fun of the kids? There were comments like "At least she's not talking into her purse" about Paris. It's not that harsh, I know, but it's low to point out a child's flaws >_> Both Prince and Paris were extremley nervous. Has anyone here not given a presentation? I've done so many times, rehersed for them, and totally forgot everything when I got up to do it. Paris probably just freaked out and decided to cut it short before she embarsessed herself. Maybe her speech wasn't supposed to be long in the first place *shrug*
Secondly, who said they were forced to accept this award? Maybe they wanted to, not to get on stage, but to honor their father-"daddy" as they all call him. Alive or not, Michael might still be away from them at times.
I mentioned that MAYBE they have been forced to do it. I don't know for sure. :roll: But they seemed very nervous, much more nervous then they were at the Memorial. Back then Paris looked so confident, but not this time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 01, 2010, 01:50:38 PM
Ok, is it possible to write to the Grammy organizers and ask about why they did not include Michael on that list, not as hoax believers but as upset fans? If Michael is dead I sure am a really upset fan  :evil:  Michael is the friggin' king of entertainment there is no way they just forgot him. If we contact an organizer they might have an reasonable explanation to why he wasn't included... It can't be that they left him out because he's alive, I doubt they all know about the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 01, 2010, 01:57:58 PM
I don't know if someone has mentioned that before but I just want to ask this ...
What was the meaning of a picture above the singers showing a  photoshoot of Michael being
...ah can I say disguised ...as Charlie Chaplin ? :roll:
Did they thought it was just a cute picture or what ????  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raven

February 01, 2010, 02:54:00 PM
According to Randy's official Twitter, the rest of the family was not invited to the Grammy's:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 01, 2010, 03:41:01 PM
Quote from: "onemorechance"
I mentioned that MAYBE they have been forced to do it. I don't know for sure. :roll: But they seemed very nervous, much more nervous then they were at the Memorial. Back then Paris looked so confident, but not this time.

I never specifically mentioned any one person saying that. It's been said a billion times on this forum, let alone this thread. It's easier to speak from the heart, that might be why she seemed confidant. She was also surrounded by family. There was way less of them at the Grammys and they weren't that close to her.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

L.O.V.E.
It\'s A
Mystery
Where You\'ll
Find Me
Where You\'ll Find...
All is LOVE

the arabian nights

February 01, 2010, 03:52:59 PM
is this going to be it for tributes
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 01, 2010, 06:49:42 PM
Quote from: "mjssoulmate"
I have been very emotional all day.  The performance of Earth song was good, but nobody puts as much emotion into it as Michael.  I miss him so much.
The children seemed nervous, didn't they? Even they said that Michael was supposed to have performed this year, because he couldn't last year?  Does anyone know where the concert dates are posted? I can't find them.  Wanted to check if it would have even been possible for Michael to attend the Grammys.

Ok, I just checked the concert dates (Thanks CC for the link)
According to the schedule Michael would have performed on Jan. 25th, 27th, 29th, and then again on tonight, Feb. 1st.  
How could he have possibly attended the Grammy show, let alone rehearse for it?  I think they are full of it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

February 01, 2010, 06:59:55 PM
I have been very emotional all day.  The performance of Earth song was good, but nobody puts as much emotion into it as Michael.  I miss him so much.
The children seemed nervous, didn't they? Even they said that Michael was supposed to have performed this year, because he couldn't last year?  Does anyone know where the concert dates are posted? I can't find them.  Wanted to check if it would have even been possible for Michael to attend the Grammys.

Ok, I just checked the concert dates (Thanks CC for the link)
According to the schedule Michael would have performed on Jan. 25th, 27th, 29th, and then again on tonight, Feb. 1st.  
How could he have possibly attended the Grammy show, let alone rehearse for it?  I think they are full of it.

Good point! As I've said before what if they're just screwing with our minds? They might just be using Michael's "death" for ratings... Which makes me quite upset  :x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 01, 2010, 07:46:23 PM
Ok so here are my thoughts on the Grammys:

1st and Foremost let us not forget That the Grammy producer (forgot his name), I guess u can say, respected MJ a lot and they were cool. He asked MJ to perform last year but MJ said this year he'll do it. He met with MJ the night before he died and watched Earth Song. Now With that being said I don't think the grammy organizers know about the hoax, just that 1 Guy the producer and I think he used certain pple as tools to help us beLIEvers(get back to that in a min). I think MJ not being on the memorial list was done on purpose, or else that would b pretty messed up. I'm still debating on if mj was live however, could have been. They only showed pictures from the Bad Era (whoa theres a surprise…not!)...moonwalker much the last pic....Usher pointing to the pic that was interesting I guess...now y Earth Song as the Tribute not even showing MJ's clip fully? Imo the producer like mj wants us to focus on the message, or the producer wanted more ratings and totally disrespected our King "(

Now the Recap(and tools) : JMO ok!
Lady Gaga: Well I think she's a powerful entertainer and Never disappoints. Ive noticed Lady Gaga sang speechless, 1 of MJ's songs from invincible is Speechless, in This Is It he sung A portion of Speechless and looked directly into the camera like he's giving us a message and do love us. It could b nothing but idk there's been a lot of coincidences lately dontcha think?

Beyonce: Love Her! So Beyoce we all know loves Michael so y wouldnt they use her? Well anyway her performance started off with a drill……TDRCAU anyone? Another song which conveyed quite meanings and message, one being the obvious Martin Luther King. "In what will go down in history…" ya get the point....MLK is a black figure(elaborate in a min) lets us not forget her lil crotch move lol Just sayin

Now we have the "tribute": to me it homely didn't feel like a tribute but thats just my opinion...but it felt more like a message...ive explained my thoughts earlier above.

Mr. Lionel Richie: a bit to happy just couldn't put my finger on y. Then he mentions a new version "We Are The World"  another song with a powerful message. Lets not forget it comes out this month ;-).

Now my Little Darlings Paris and Prince: They are beautiful kids and very smart. Prince words to me was to the world and was more like a wat? Message like this is what my father wants u guys to see...the destroying of our planet, the environment, the corruption, the lack of LOVE. Little miss Paris I always thouht we had to keep a lil sharp eye on her. Well her speech to me I felt was to US the beLIEvers! "Daddy was suppose to be here, uh, daddy was gonna perform this year but he couldn't perform last year" to me it sounds as thought shes comforting those who believed he was going to come back at the Grammys but plans changed. And my thoughts on y plans chged would b Haiti...I Dont think Michael would want to take the focus off Haiti so maybe that's y plans changed...notice the kids are wearing the support Haiti campaign ban(the red on arm)...then the Tribute to Haiti came on so thas my belief. I'm still trying to figure out y 3T...hmm

Then last we have the memoriam..nas vstate beforw either this was done on purpose by the producer or it was really messed up b.c even tho he had a tribute he was still suppose to b mentioned....lets wait for the excuse.

Now with all that being said my final thought is maybe there just might b a lil hope for a comeback in February b.c
1. L.O.V.E February is the month of Love
2. 2.14-Valentines Day 2+1+4=7
3. February is black history month...Martin Luther King
4. We Are The World Remake
5. Its little Blankets Bday dont u guys think it would b a good present :)

Well these are just my opinions...wat u guys think?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 02, 2010, 06:23:20 AM
not sure if anyone has talked about it already, even Prince during his speech didn't say his father is gone or something... he said something like "thanks to God for taking care of us these last 7 months" that proves nothing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

February 02, 2010, 07:37:10 AM
Quote from: "farhatmjj"
not sure if anyone has talked about it already, even Prince during his speech didn't say his father is gone or something... he said something like "thanks to God for taking care of us these last 7 months" that proves nothing.

AND!!! they didnt evenm said "i miss you daddy" or "we miss daddy so much"

not i miss ...why?because hes with them ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions