julietTopic starter

REMEMBER THE STASI FILE??
November 29, 2009, 07:32:04 PM
In relation to all the doubles, my question is - Do you think all the doubles are hired by Michael or/and somebody else. And sometimes we have at the back of our minds - Who is in control of everything.  Well, I remember the STASI FILE.  I've been wanting to post this but it always skips my mind and I don't think it was ever discussed in the forums or in the speculations.

I have to explain first what is the Stasi File and then cite examples/articles written about it.  And when my thoughts are on the subject, it takes me back to JCC's clue about GERMANY IS THE KEY. This is a long post.

In East Germany's Stasi secret police had Michael under surveillance when he visited West Berlin in 1988. They took a photo of a man who they thought was Michael but had been revealed as a look-alike. The photo in MJ's Stasi File showing Michael at the Berlin Wall was actually a shot of a look-alike hired by a German TV station SAT1 for a broadcast that day and was good enough to fool East German's secret police.

SAT1 reporters decided to hire their own double (since it was reported that Michael didn't go out in public in West Berlin on that day), and see how Berliners would react.  They hired limousines and body guards, fooling the public, the local media and the notorious Stasi Secret Police. It was successful and it worked.

Then 20 years later, the SAT1 nearly fell for its own prank."We certainly would have fallen for the Stasi pictures but by chance a colleague was on duty who happened to be at the shooting of the Jackson double back in 1988," said Diana Schardt, spokeswoman for SAT 1 television. "We almost went with it, but then cleared it up."

Michael was touring to promote his BAD album and Stasi considered it one of the most threatening moments for security of the now defunct East German state.
For weeks, the East Germans had been trying to figure out a way to prevent Jackson's moonwalk through West Berlin from becoming political dynamite for East German youth.

The Stasi was determined not to repeat the events of the year before, when East Germans amassed at the Wall to listen to a concert by Genesis, David Bowie and Eurythmics in West Berlin. As the bands played, the East Berlin crowds chanted "Gorby, Gorby" and "Down with the Wall," until they were silenced by East German security forces who beat them with batons and made scores of arrests. A short time later, U.S. President Ronald Reagan gave his now famous speech at the Brandenburg Gate, calling on Gorbachev to "tear down this wall

Details in the Stasi's report on Jackson suggest that the Western promoter, the concert's sponsor and Jackson's management were more than willing to accommodate the East Germans' concerns. In the minutes of a preparatory meeting of Stasi officials, dated May 4, 1988, the Stasi notes discussions that it was having with the head of the West German company that was organizing the concert. The names are blacked out in the report. According to the report, the organizer "together with Jackson's management is willing to build the stage at such a height that it is not visible from Unter den Linden" — the boulevard on the eastern side of the Brandenburg Gate — "and to position the speakers appropriately." The plan also involved broadcasting the Jackson concert in a stadium in East Berlin with a two-minute delay, so the East Germans could replace the live performance with a videotape of a previous performance should Jackson make any undesirable political comments
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

julietTopic starter

Re: REMEMBER THE STASI FILE??
November 29, 2009, 07:49:08 PM
I do hope you understand my point.

The control, the manipulation, and the political connection/reaction to Michael, and the help given in evasion.

And since it is apparent that we're under the micro, I believe that The Stasi Files news will again be discussed.  Is there anybody here from Germany who can expound/explain more from German's side what image does  SAT1 have and the German police force in relation to Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 29, 2009, 08:51:14 PM
I remember this.  Due to the information in that file, I have often wondered if Michael was putting himself in harms way with the huge statue of himself, the marching, the uniform, the people chanting for him, if that in anyway was taken as an insult or a threat to their military and government.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

November 29, 2009, 08:57:38 PM
Quote from: "juliet"
In relation to all the doubles, my question is - Do you think all the doubles are hired by Michael or/and somebody else. And sometimes we have at the back of our minds - Who is in control of everything.  Well, I remember the STASI FILE.  I've been wanting to post this but it always skips my mind and I don't think it was ever discussed in the forums or in the speculations.

I have to explain first what is the Stasi File and then cite examples/articles written about it.  And when my thoughts are on the subject, it takes me back to JCC's clue about GERMANY IS THE KEY. This is a long post.

In East Germany's Stasi secret police had Michael under surveillance when he visited West Berlin in 1988. They took a photo of a man who they thought was Michael but had been revealed as a look-alike. The photo in MJ's Stasi File showing Michael at the Berlin Wall was actually a shot of a look-alike hired by a German TV station SAT1 for a broadcast that day and was good enough to fool East German's secret police.

SAT1 reporters decided to hire their own double (since it was reported that Michael didn't go out in public in West Berlin on that day), and see how Berliners would react.  They hired limousines and body guards, fooling the public, the local media and the notorious Stasi Secret Police. It was successful and it worked.

Then 20 years later, the SAT1 nearly fell for its own prank."We certainly would have fallen for the Stasi pictures but by chance a colleague was on duty who happened to be at the shooting of the Jackson double back in 1988," said Diana Schardt, spokeswoman for SAT 1 television. "We almost went with it, but then cleared it up."

Michael was touring to promote his BAD album and Stasi considered it one of the most threatening moments for security of the now defunct East German state.
For weeks, the East Germans had been trying to figure out a way to prevent Jackson's moonwalk through West Berlin from becoming political dynamite for East German youth.

The Stasi was determined not to repeat the events of the year before, when East Germans amassed at the Wall to listen to a concert by Genesis, David Bowie and Eurythmics in West Berlin. As the bands played, the East Berlin crowds chanted "Gorby, Gorby" and "Down with the Wall," until they were silenced by East German security forces who beat them with batons and made scores of arrests. A short time later, U.S. President Ronald Reagan gave his now famous speech at the Brandenburg Gate, calling on Gorbachev to "tear down this wall

Details in the Stasi's report on Jackson suggest that the Western promoter, the concert's sponsor and Jackson's management were more than willing to accommodate the East Germans' concerns. In the minutes of a preparatory meeting of Stasi officials, dated May 4, 1988, the Stasi notes discussions that it was having with the head of the West German company that was organizing the concert. The names are blacked out in the report. According to the report, the organizer "together with Jackson's management is willing to build the stage at such a height that it is not visible from Unter den Linden" — the boulevard on the eastern side of the Brandenburg Gate — "and to position the speakers appropriately." The plan also involved broadcasting the Jackson concert in a stadium in East Berlin with a two-minute delay, so the East Germans could replace the live performance with a videotape of a previous performance should Jackson make any undesirable political comments

This is interesting I did not know this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Love you more...forever

julietTopic starter

November 29, 2009, 09:16:26 PM
I think he was making a political point of the country just like in his The Earth song where he shows the destruction of nature (the burning down of the forest and the beauty of our past disappearing, the dying animals).

And I have a feeling also just like yours HESOUTTAMYLIFE that he placed himself in harmsway.  Relating this to JCC clue of Germany Is The Key, do you think he was in danger that he had to skip town and disappear?

Then I had in my thoughts that he used the same method as the SAT1(TV Channel), the SAT reporters hiring their own limousines, bodyguards and the double, plus the notorious Stasi Police.

NEVERLANDPRINCESS : This is interesting I did not know this.
Yes, there's absolutely a connection. But in the old board of MJKIT, I just couldn't put it in because remember there were so many trolls/feeds taking away my focus on this. And I had to be sure about my thoughts on this if it will just dissipate or not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 30, 2009, 01:44:02 AM
Yes, I lately thought about the Sat1 Hoax too, but in another context.

The german tabloid "Bild" (comparable to the "SUN" in England) brought the story up again some months ago.
They claimed the double was the "real" Michael Jackson back then and some other, serious newspapers jumped on the bandwagon
- until a Sat1 reporter, who was there 20 years ago, cleared things up some days after.

Also some months ago, we had the RTL Hoax with another "fake" Michael Jackon escaping by the back door of an underground parking.
A couple of days later they claimed the "homemade production" was an attempt to "test the credulity of conspiracy believers".  

What I see is a lot of public cheating by the media lately - and I wonder, if this is (at least partially) a part of a greater whole...  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

julietTopic starter

November 30, 2009, 01:56:34 AM
Yeah RAG DOLL.  And the Stasi File was updated/came out again after the JUNE 25 thing.

I really wonder the relevance of the STASI FILE  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DooDoo

November 30, 2009, 04:44:49 PM
It might be a clue Michael gave us to let us understand what he's capable of ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

you are my life

speechless, that\'s how you make me feel

I want a hippopotamus for Christmas

November 30, 2009, 06:26:37 PM
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
I remember this.  Due to the information in that file, I have often wondered if Michael was putting himself in harms way with the huge statue of himself, the marching, the uniform, the people chanting for him, if that in anyway was taken as an insult or a threat to their military and government.

The statue, the uniform and the marching didn't happen until the HIStory album  in 1995.
Germany was unified by then.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

November 30, 2009, 06:31:08 PM
Quote from: "mjssoulmate"

The statue, the uniform and the marching didn't happen until the HIStory album  in 1995.

But I am sure there were those old heads who still held onto the old ways.  Just like in any situation, change doesn't happen all at once and sometimes in the hearts of those who lived it and believed in it, never.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

julietTopic starter

November 30, 2009, 06:49:53 PM
Quote from: "mjssoulmate"

But I am sure there were those old heads who still held onto the old ways.  Just like in any situation, change doesn't happen all at once and sometimes in the hearts of those who lived it and believed in it, never.

Yes, you definitely said my thoughts.  He was making a point about the changes in Germany and for people not to forget the unity and goodness that took place.

Michael is my living hero.  If a crater of the moon was named after him, then for me he is the STAR that shines for mankind
 :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Zen

November 30, 2009, 10:23:17 PM
How come when I look up this site about the Stasi files, the site comes up with
the picture of "Michael" on the bridge, then closes immediately.  Has anyone else
tried to view this site lately?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

julietTopic starter

December 01, 2009, 03:07:32 AM
ZEN, please explain some more of what happened when you went into the site.

The news info I got (maybe 4/3 months ago) I wote it down in my notebook.  I'll try to remember where I got it from, okay?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

December 01, 2009, 12:17:42 PM
I think, this is the photo you' re talkin about?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions