Hi everybody,

Yesterday I did a search for the La Toya interview in Germany (TV station PRO7 - magazine "red") because I watched it some time ago and cannot forget what La Toya was saying about her small conversation with a UCLA personnel.
So I wanted to post it here because it contains a very interesting information or even the greatest slip-up of all.

In this interview she told the German journalist that she went to the hospital (her mother informed her and screamed into the phone: "He's dead! He's dead!") and that immediately after arriving at UCLA she asked the first staff member she met:

"Is it true? Is it true?"
The UCLA personnel replied: "What? What is true?"
La Toya: "Is my brother dead?"
UCLA: "No, no he is fine ..."

I mentioned this on MJHD but nobody seemed to be interested in this astonishing info  :x
Someone even said: "What a stupid nurse ..."

But what if he/she told THE NAKED TRUTH?

Besides, I cannot understand her question: "What? What is true?" because at that moment there was a chaos at UCLA the a big crowd in front of the door. So how could he/she ask such a question?

Now I wanted to post the interview here BUT cannot find this important part of this interview anymore. I found the interview (3 parts) but the most important part seems to have disappeared.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This is the link for the second part of the interview.

Are there any German fans here who can help?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i heard some where frank said in one of his interview that mj was not flatline at ucla and he was told by nurse they are trying to put him on ventilator
      when first pic of katherine jackson and latoya came on internet entering ucla. they looked very upset  latoya was crying but that was the first and the last time i saw her feeling uncomfortable
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

omg good findings..... i which we could have seem the information that disappread tho....good findings :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

subtitled version.. Not sure if full program in 5 parts.. Have not watched it myself yet.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" ~ Albert E.

Quote from: "mjj_fan"
i heard some where frank said in one of his interview that mj was not flatline at ucla and he was told by nurse they are trying to put him on ventilator
      when first pic of katherine jackson and latoya came on internet entering ucla. they looked very upset  latoya was crying but that was the first and the last time i saw her feeling uncomfortable

Can I ask something about this video that I just watched? I believe it shows the family arriving at the hospital, right? If so, how can they all arrive at or near the same time? But what really interests me is that in an interview LaToya states that she was so upset that she pulled over to the side of the road and begged someone to drive her to the hospital.  However, the picture I see on this video is of LaToya driving (acting quite fine) and a passenger in the seat next to her. Maybe I'm not seeing the video of arriving but maybe after they left? Thanks.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012