ralu

Re: DID YOU WAKE UP?!
January 28, 2010, 07:47:44 AM
Just an example from Project Venus FAQ:

In a system where everything is available without a price tag, would this eliminate incentive?

The free-enterprise system does create incentive to achieve, however it also breeds the incentive for corruption, theft, and greed. Our aim is to encourage a new incentive system, one no longer directed toward the shallow and self-centered goals of wealth, property, and power. Today, financial barriers place enormous limitations on innovation, individual creativity, and personal incentive. In The Venus Project, money would not be required to help one achieve or create, as facilities would be made available to serve everyone's needs.

We do advocate that all people have access to all goods and services, medical care, education, shelter, food and so forth.

It is not enough to provide the necessities of life alone. We feel that our proposals will generate a new incentive system. Human beings need challenges in order to evolve intellectually and maintain a high level of curiosity and a need to overcome shortages. The type of education that we advocate is the intelligent use of existing resources and the protection of the environment.

The shameful thing about the free enterprise system is the wasted lives of many people - young girls standing behind counters in department stores waiting for a sale, men and woman working in industrial plants using a small part of their mental capabilities. In the schools of tomorrow people will learn how to relate to others intelligently, cooperate and share ideas to help make the world a far better place, and not to squander resources in wars and military expenditures.

If you fail to grasp the significance consider this: when the states joined together the militias disappeared at the borders and Americans were free of territorial disputes. This same process can be applied globally where all science and technology are utilized for the benefit of all of Earth's inhabitants.

These concepts are based upon years of cumulative data. If we fail to do our own thinking and conform to established social institutions, others will do our thinking for us. I also believe in the incentive system but not the shallow, self-centered incentives perpetuated by our monetary-based institutions.

The question "why are we here?" is a philosophical question which has no reference. Attempts have been made by theologians to answer this. Our answer is that we are here as a by-product of evolution. The scientific response is not a question of "why are we here," it is "what are the processes that generate different life forms." We also go into this in the book The Best That Money Can't Buy, by Jacque Fresco, above on page 19 in the chapter "From Superstition To Science."

You have been brought up to believe people are inspired by rewards or money.

In essence all of the people we have admired in the past, Michael Angelo, da Vinci, Bell, the Wright Brothers, Darwin, and many others worked because they were interested in problem solving, not financial gain. This in some cases was a by-product. Usually money-oriented people become business men, or stock brokers; they are rarely creative. I have always felt threatened by people whose sole motivation is financial gain. On islands in the South Pacific, people had more than enough resources. Although banana, coconuts, fish and breadfruit were abundant, the natives worked continuously building navigation equipment, canoes, huts, and weaved cloth. Although no money was used, their incentive improved their standard of living.

In the early days in America a man and wife could build a log cabin in several months. Today it takes 30 years or so to pay off a house with the additional funds to bankers and others that actually have nothing to do with the building of the house.

If you examine your statements carefully of people who have access to all the necessities of life you will find that many wealthy people do not eat 25 meals a day even though they have access to it and they do not stuff their environment with hundreds of musical instruments and accumulate hundreds of cars. It is not the availability of resources that is disturbing to people, it is the lack of resources that is responsible for most crimes, embezzlement, deception of all kinds, etc.

Consider this when few nations control most of the worlds resources and exploit other nations with their positions of differential advantage.

All of the technical staff and everyone else will have access to a very high standard of living; the incentive, which will propel people, is the end of war, territorial disputes, economic hardship, debt, and the basis for most crimes as they will all be eliminated. In this new society as proposed by The Venus Project, the environment in which people are raised and educated will be based upon the fundamental principles of science and the comprehensive knowledge of the interrelationship between people and the environment, which sustains all life.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Life isn\'t about waiting for the storm to pass...it is about learning to dance in the rain

ralu

January 28, 2010, 08:02:54 AM
Now tell me, isn't this kind of stuff worthing much more to be spread instead ? They are also millitating for unmasking the crimes and the government conspiracies, but they came with a wonderful project, the offered a response, an alternative, a ray of hope. And guess what? We can find there all the values for which MJ plaeded HIMSELF, with his own mouth all his life, through his music and through his speaches. Check out for yourselvs. Hugs.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Life isn\'t about waiting for the storm to pass...it is about learning to dance in the rain

January 28, 2010, 08:39:17 AM
Quote from: "mehere"
Did we wake up?  You're assuming we've been asleep at the wheel.
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
FREEDOM OF SPEECH

January 28, 2010, 04:52:47 PM
My thought is that Michael had big problems that's why he did it or he wants to put his kids on the stage " this is it this is their time...let me spread my white doves, my messengers"...I will just tell you that this doves can be me ..you also.*if indeed this person is MJ"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

January 28, 2010, 08:39:59 PM
let me say first of all, and i think even the youngest on here would understand THAT ENGLISH  IS NOT THE FIRST LANGUAGE FOR SOME ON HERE....
second.... you are asking people not only to look outside the box, but YOU ARE PRACTICALLY TELLING THEM TO LOOK AT YOUR PICTURE and nothing else....

your write there are people on the board that doesnt not speak english and alot of them post with ease and understand....and im not saying you have to believe everything but to just say that NONE of it is possible is naive

AND LAST OF ALL, IF THIS NWO CRAP WERE TOO, DO YOU HONESTLY THINK MJ WOULD BE LEAVING CLUES TO A FEW THOUSAND FANS AND IN DOING SO HE'D BE SAYING "F*** YOU" TO ALL THESE INSTITUTIONS???? please, get real.
how about you get real...you act like he is saying "hi im mike jackson and this is my story" who knows if he post on here and any site and if he did im sure we wouldn not know who he was and they wouldnt either and this is not the only site speaking about the nwo. more and more people are spreading the word rather is a blog site or youtube, everyone is saying F-you to them and he said F-you to them when he made "they dont really care about us"  :roll: so its not like they dont know how he feels :lol:

i really don't know if MJ is alive, i really don't know if he is dead... i can only hope that he is indeed live and well and that one day he will tell his story and debunk himself any or every theory that has been put forth on this board, no matter which one, and until that day i think every theory remains just a theory...
for all we know MJ is sick of all the crap and just decided that he wanted out, nothing more to it. or he could be really gone at the hands of a doctor who was money-hungry.... so many possibilities...

if mike just wanted out there would be no clues,if mike was dead conrad would be in jail or pending trial. There is no way someone will go to court for child support before they go to court for murder/homicide :lol: and be able to leave the state that they are wanted in! mike could of had a quick burial and got on with life and we would have never known anything different but he didnt and you have to ask your self why. he left clues to put together a puzzle, not only to know he is alive but to know his story and i doubt he is ever going to go on tv and debunk anything. thats why there are these site to tell his true fans the real story while he can before he has to go back and play there game.Again you dont have to believe every therory  or even that it has something to do with mike but as far as the plan for a NWO that is very real and Bush,the pope and many others have went on TV and admitted this plan and have been acting on it for many many years. As a matter of fact the pope made the annoucement the day of mike memorial while everyone was focusing on mike they were plotting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
February 08, 2010, 01:32:38 AM
Now I understand way so much better what 7even wanted to say! AGREE WITH YOU 100% 7even! VERY NICE POST once more!

@ misha86

Great post. So true! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 08, 2010, 05:19:45 PM
Do people realize that there are folks planted on here to keep the hoax alive. Whenthings look down these random posts come up to "reignite" hope. Soes anyone catch on to this...that this is strategic??  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 09, 2010, 01:30:06 PM
Truth_Freedom ยป Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:19 pm

Do people realize that there are folks planted on here to keep the hoax alive. Whenthings look down these random posts come up to "reignite" hope. Soes anyone catch on to this...that this is strategic??

so, in saying all of this, are you saying that there is no hoax? Are you saying that he is dead?  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 09, 2010, 07:13:29 PM
Not at all. But I am saying that there are people that are here to make sure that you don't change your mind.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 09, 2010, 09:01:49 PM
Quote from: "misha86"
let me say first of all, and i think even the youngest on here would understand THAT ENGLISH  IS NOT THE FIRST LANGUAGE FOR SOME ON HERE....
second.... you are asking people not only to look outside the box, but YOU ARE PRACTICALLY TELLING THEM TO LOOK AT YOUR PICTURE and nothing else....

your write there are people on the board that doesnt not speak english and alot of them post with ease and understand....and im not saying you have to believe everything but to just say that NONE of it is possible is naive

AND LAST OF ALL, IF THIS NWO CRAP WERE TOO, DO YOU HONESTLY THINK MJ WOULD BE LEAVING CLUES TO A FEW THOUSAND FANS AND IN DOING SO HE'D BE SAYING "F*** YOU" TO ALL THESE INSTITUTIONS???? please, get real.
how about you get real...you act like he is saying "hi im mike jackson and this is my story" who knows if he post on here and any site and if he did im sure we wouldn not know who he was and they wouldnt either and this is not the only site speaking about the nwo. more and more people are spreading the word rather is a blog site or youtube, everyone is saying F-you to them and he said F-you to them when he made "they dont really care about us"  :roll: so its not like they dont know how he feels :lol:

i really don't know if MJ is alive, i really don't know if he is dead... i can only hope that he is indeed live and well and that one day he will tell his story and debunk himself any or every theory that has been put forth on this board, no matter which one, and until that day i think every theory remains just a theory...
for all we know MJ is sick of all the crap and just decided that he wanted out, nothing more to it. or he could be really gone at the hands of a doctor who was money-hungry.... so many possibilities...

if mike just wanted out there would be no clues,if mike was dead conrad would be in jail or pending trial. There is no way someone will go to court for child support before they go to court for murder/homicide :lol: and be able to leave the state that they are wanted in! mike could of had a quick burial and got on with life and we would have never known anything different but he didnt and you have to ask your self why. he left clues to put together a puzzle, not only to know he is alive but to know his story and i doubt he is ever going to go on tv and debunk anything. thats why there are these site to tell his true fans the real story while he can before he has to go back and play there game.Again you dont have to believe every therory  or even that it has something to do with mike but as far as the plan for a NWO that is very real and Bush,the pope and many others have went on TV and admitted this plan and have been acting on it for many many years. As a matter of fact the pope made the annoucement the day of mike memorial while everyone was focusing on mike they were plotting.
I so agree with you! You're an intelligent poster and you said that well!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions