Re: DID YOU WAKE UP?!
January 27, 2010, 03:44:20 AM
Quote from: "ghepardo"
in seven months I have had so many different feelings: despair at the beginning, then disbelief, desire to understand, suspect.
but until now I have never experienced joy. always expect his return with the fear that this could never happen.
for this I continuing my research, although I must admit I'm a little tired.
but in my heart I know that Michael is alive and soon he'll explain me everything.
whatever happens Michael will always have my love and my support for all time.

I feel the same. :D  :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

But when I say I love you, Michael you gotta know that\'s for all time...

Be the change you wanna see in the world!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ralu

January 27, 2010, 04:31:50 PM
Quote from: "sanmike"
Ralu said
"Ok what are we doing in order to spread the message? In the first place we should only spread that part of the message in which we believe, that part of the message that allows no space for “What if?”. “What if?” means confusion and in the end it means fear. People are afraid of being confused. And all of a sudden, the whole MJ message resumes to NWO and Illuminati?"

Dear Ralu, great post!
Yes, we should spread the message that we understand. Michael's message means LOVE for me.
If a person is doing everything with love, then he/she could not do something wrong. Then, I suppose he/she could not be driven by money in what is doing. Then, with love you could contribute to a better world.
Maybe there are many times when we like to put the blame on secret societies for the wrong course of our lives. But, instead, we should try to see what are we doing, as individuals, to make a better world for us and our children?
Sometimes, to make a change in a society, there is a need for a man who could influence others, but he has to make a sacrifice. Maybe this man is Michael, and maybe that is the motive for he choose to "die". Maybe this was the only way he could make people pay attention to his words.
Much LOVE to you all.

Thank you Sanmike, I appreciate your support. You really understand where I'm comming from  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Life isn\'t about waiting for the storm to pass...it is about learning to dance in the rain

January 27, 2010, 08:55:28 PM
Thank you, brilliant post.

I have been spreading the truth and I will continue! MICHAEL LIVES. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

January 27, 2010, 09:51:32 PM
Ok I am awake
Yes spreading love and peace is great and we should all do it
But sorry I haven't seen any clues or facts that Michael is alive
I am in the film industry and so many things you see as "Clues" can be explained easily...
I wished Michael was alive, i truely do
But I haven't seen anything concrete
Why would Michael fake his death...and  gives us clues?
If he had to fake his death, he would have been in real danger ... you just don't fake your death for his fans to finally understand his messages of peace and love.
So if he was in danger and is under protection, he will never come back...
The only thing left is that Michael really passed away by accident because of a stupid doctor or Murdered. Michael was always afraid of being killed because he was worth so much money..
I am starting to believe that all this was a murder plot... Look at how he is making money and whos is pocketing?
If he really died... I feel horrible for the family and how we have accused them and trashed them
Can somebody give me a list of CONCRETE EVIDENCE? no theories
Sorry but iam tired of those Hoax videos that don't mean anything... Maybe we just could not deal with his death.. I know I could not and that is why I came to this board
But if he really passed it is time to honor his memory
I do not want to put anybody down.. But I have also been on an emotional rollercoaster

But yes the message that Michael would want us to spread is to Heal the world and spread love
L.O.V.E to all of you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 27, 2010, 10:23:11 PM
This post is SO full of truth, I have NEVER doubted that Michael is ALIVE and that he hoaxed his death for a very good REASON. Besides the media and all that shit he is concerned about the planet, we must take care of the animals, plants, trees, people that surround us, we are all part of this great place called EARTH. Let's make it a better place, like Michael said, it's on us. Nobody can do that for us. Let's stop hurting each other and trying to ignore world hunger and people who suffer, they are one of us and we must give them a helping hand. The change starts with all the men and women in the mirror... so let's join to the Army of L.O.V.E. and spread the word... Michael, you are such a genius, let's prove the media how fu*king wrong they are... JUST BEACAUSE YOU READ IT ON A MAGAZZINE OR SEE IT ON THE T.V. SCREEN DON'T MAKE IF FACTUAL!!!!!!!!!! very wise words, let's keep that in mind, may God bless you all!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 27, 2010, 11:27:46 PM
Quote from: "bad_girl"
you know what???? put your money where your mouth is and maybe, just maybe we can believe you (there have been so many like you claiming to know all) either prove it or for me you belong in the list of trolls and fakes, no offense meant, just that i'm so damn sorry to see the more gullible members on this forum being taken for a ride again...
Why does it matter who is it? By the actions of everyone involved in the hoax im pretty sure he is ok AND everything he is saying is right, rather if he knows mike or not. We al know mike is not dead so lets focus on why he would possibly fake his death and place all these clues out here and expose us to this information. It obviously not for the movie or the show and mike wouldnt have had to do this to get people to see him in concert anyways so lets think outside the box for a change and see what the big picture is

there is nothing wrong with searching for the truth until we are given something that would allow us to stop searching. and there you go again, accusing people of not having read TIAI... let me tell you something, not everybody gets the meaning of it, does it mean they're stupid??

I dont understand how someone doesnt get it. It is written in plain english and in verbage that everyone can understand

no, maybe they don't believe in illuminati or nwo or maybe  they don't believe in the bible...so again, either explain better, prove what you're saying with some mind blowing PROOF not theory and then yeah maybe some will be ready to BELIEVE in...
oh yeah, i almost forgot... it's all for L.O.V.E

you dont have to believe in the bible to connect what is being said to the situation, again think outside the box and stop taking everything at face value. I dont understand how anyone could think that the illumnati or NWO is fake when Rockerfeller and president bush admited that they were working towards a new world order? The fake that most people dont think they are real is the reason why they run the everything and we control nothing. TIAI actually did post facts and souza and mo posted a "mind blowing" therory with alot of evidence for there Mk ultra post. What they posted doesnt start and stop with mike ...lol and let me guess your not going to believe anything unless mike says it himself? well actually he has been saying these things for many years just not in these words and he will probaly never say any of this on tv because, 1( they run the media and wouldnt allow it 2(they would kill him and his whole family hints him using the world wide web to spread the message to people who "think outside" the box and didnt buy into the hoax anyways, thats why we are here right? what if that was mike who posted this thread? what if he posted on all the sites and he has personally told us or personally has people to join the sites to spread the message? did you ever think of that? how else does TMZ know everything or alot of the clues come true? if we can agree mike is alive we can agree there is minimal information that is out there that he doesnt want us to know.

p.s. if you REALLY want to know how the illuminti works and/or how it applies to mike i know some great sites and articles and i would be more than happy to help you understand. I am no exspert BUT this is very important to humanity and our lives and we should look into it before it is too late. this is serious stuff and everyone should be aware before its 2 late
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
January 27, 2010, 11:57:51 PM
Quote from: "misha86"
you know what???? put your money where your mouth is and maybe, just maybe we can believe you (there have been so many like you claiming to know all) either prove it or for me you belong in the list of trolls and fakes, no offense meant, just that i'm so damn sorry to see the more gullible members on this forum being taken for a ride again...
Why does it matter who is it? By the actions of everyone involved in the hoax im pretty sure he is ok AND everything he is saying is right, rather if he knows mike or not. We al know mike is not dead so lets focus on why he would possibly fake his death and place all these clues out here and expose us to this information. It obviously not for the movie or the show and mike wouldnt have had to do this to get people to see him in concert anyways so lets think outside the box for a change and see what the big picture is

there is nothing wrong with searching for the truth until we are given something that would allow us to stop searching. and there you go again, accusing people of not having read TIAI... let me tell you something, not everybody gets the meaning of it, does it mean they're stupid??

I dont understand how someone doesnt get it. It is written in plain english and in verbage that everyone can understand

no, maybe they don't believe in illuminati or nwo or maybe  they don't believe in the bible...so again, either explain better, prove what you're saying with some mind blowing PROOF not theory and then yeah maybe some will be ready to BELIEVE in...

you dont have to believe in the bible to connect what is being said to the situation, again think outside the box and stop taking everything at face value. I dont understand how anyone could think that the illumnati or NWO is fake when Rockerfeller and president bush admited that they were working towards a new world order? The fake that most people dont think they are real is the reason why they run the everything and we control nothing. TIAI actually did post facts and souza and mo posted a "mind blowing" therory with alot of evidence for there Mk ultra post. What they posted doesnt start and stop with mike ...lol and let me guess your not going to believe anything unless mike says it himself? well actually he has been saying these things for many years just not in these words and he will probaly never say any of this on tv because, 1( they run the media and wouldnt allow it 2(they would kill him and his whole family hints him using the world wide web to spread the message to people who "think outside" the box and didnt buy into the hoax anyways, thats why we are here right? what if that was mike who posted this thread? what if he posted on all the sites and he has personally told us or personally has people to join the sites to spread the message? did you ever think of that? how else does TMZ know everything or alot of the clues come true? if we can agree mike is alive we can agree there is minimal information that is out there that he doesnt want us to know.

p.s. if you REALLY want to know how the illuminti works and/or how it applies to mike i know some great sites and articles and i would be more than happy to help you understand. I am no exspert BUT this is very important to humanity and our lives and we should look into it before it is too late. this is serious stuff and everyone should be aware before its 2 late

I want to say BRAVO to you. I couldn't say it any better hon. Perfectly said! ;)

Maybe these videos can help you to understand how serious the situation is. Watch them all pls.

[youtube:2vzfelzf]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKouvt2sOVY[/youtube:2vzfelzf]
[youtube:2vzfelzf]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-A5fBBFIRE[/youtube:2vzfelzf]
[youtube:2vzfelzf]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjsiGLxT9mg&translated=1[/youtube:2vzfelzf]
[youtube:2vzfelzf]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wf7oLr7rBCo&feature=related[/youtube:2vzfelzf]
[youtube:2vzfelzf]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m89SB59DT34&feature=related[/youtube:2vzfelzf]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ralu

January 28, 2010, 02:07:27 AM
Quote from: "Hoaxornot"
Ok I am awake
Yes spreading love and peace is great and we should all do it
But sorry I haven't seen any clues or facts that Michael is alive
I am in the film industry and so many things you see as "Clues" can be explained easily...
I wished Michael was alive, i truely do
But I haven't seen anything concrete
Why would Michael fake his death...and  gives us clues?
If he had to fake his death, he would have been in real danger ... you just don't fake your death for his fans to finally understand his messages of peace and love.
So if he was in danger and is under protection, he will never come back...
The only thing left is that Michael really passed away by accident because of a stupid doctor or Murdered. Michael was always afraid of being killed because he was worth so much money..
I am starting to believe that all this was a murder plot... Look at how he is making money and whos is pocketing?
If he really died... I feel horrible for the family and how we have accused them and trashed them
Can somebody give me a list of CONCRETE EVIDENCE? no theories
Sorry but iam tired of those Hoax videos that don't mean anything... Maybe we just could not deal with his death.. I know I could not and that is why I came to this board
But if he really passed it is time to honor his memory
I do not want to put anybody down.. But I have also been on an emotional rollercoaster

But yes the message that Michael would want us to spread is to Heal the world and spread love
L.O.V.E to all of you

Well, if we would have had some CONCRETE EVIDENCE about it, this would have been a closed case now...and maybe we would have foccus only on the message or we would have argue about the real purpose of the hoax.

For me the most powerful evidence is the family which is coping much to fine with his death. Children are fine and even happy, Janet (which I would have expected to be the most hurted) can't hold her smile talking about his loss in the interview. They all speak on present tense about him. Then the fact that Murray is free to work again and he's not yet arrested after he admited he administrated a drug he was not allowd to (because he was not an anestheologist and he was not in a hospital)...that speaks volumes to me. The fact that they kept the "body" for TWO monts before burring it  :shock:  and that no official person made an official statement about his death. Then, I suppose you saw the series "The death of a moonwalker" from you tube (by White Tigger) which is the incontestable proove that the ambulance video was "hollywood made". I don't wana mention the ambulance photo which is a bad joke. Of course, analizing all these facts separately, you could say that is a coincidence, or it can be explained one way or another...but the fact that they are happening all together, in the same time, related to the same case, the fact that nobody (family or objective media or police) explained these strange facts, but moreover they seam keen to play and to make jokes about them makes me think that this is more than a sad accident or a murder. And from all these the one that comfort me the most is the JOY of the family. I am not rady to believe that they might act like that on purpose, in order to make money on their brother's/father's/son's death. That was only my oppinion. Hugs and...what ever happens this is a wonderfull experience and each of us could remain with a very good lesson learned from this adventure, wich could help us for the rest of our lifes. All the best!
Last Edit: January 28, 2010, 03:02:08 AM by ralu
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Life isn\'t about waiting for the storm to pass...it is about learning to dance in the rain

January 28, 2010, 02:44:34 AM
Quote from: "PureLove"
Quote from: "misha86"

let me say first of all, and i think even the youngest on here would understand THAT ENGLISH  IS NOT THE FIRST LANGUAGE FOR SOME ON HERE....
second.... you are asking people not only to look outside the box, but YOU ARE PRACTICALLY TELLING THEM TO LOOK AT YOUR PICTURE and nothing else....
AND LAST OF ALL, IF THIS NWO CRAP WERE TOO, DO YOU HONESTLY THINK MJ WOULD BE LEAVING CLUES TO A FEW THOUSAND FANS AND IN DOING SO HE'D BE SAYING "F*** YOU" TO ALL THESE INSTITUTIONS???? please, get real.
i really don't know if MJ is alive, i really don't know if he is dead... i can only hope that he is indeed live and well and that one day he will tell his story and debunk himself any or every theory that has been put forth on this board, no matter which one, and until that day i think every theory remains just a theory...
for all we know MJ is sick of all the crap and just decided that he wanted out, nothing more to it. or he could be really gone at the hands of a doctor who was money-hungry.... so many possibilities...
Last Edit: January 28, 2010, 03:03:22 AM by bad_girl
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
FREEDOM OF SPEECH

ralu

January 28, 2010, 02:54:16 AM
Can anyone explain me how do you see the result of spreading the word about NWO and Illuminati? I mean ok, let's suppose every single person acknowledges this ... let's say reality. Then what good thing happens? To be honest IDK anybody who didn't hear about NWO. As I told you, the world is full of negative fillings and frustrations and I can't find any benefit from this.

Do you know how I see this playing the movie fast forward? The people go crazy alaround the world thinking about them being controlled and manipulated and used, being afraid of the ocult power of these organisation. They will become to se NWO and Illuminati alaround them. Fear and confusion will make them violent and they will start fights, these fights will become revolutions and this will provide the perfect reason for a new global war,which will allow the depopulation they want so badly. Of course this is a movie script but is it unrealistic, supposing the fact that we are going to spread the word ?

What if insted of this scenario, people will become more sensitive, will foccus on each others' needs, will stop being offensive with eachother and follow the rules of comon sense and humanity. What if they will refuse to respond with violence to the violent attacs, what if when somebody raises his voice they will choose to remain calm and nice until they will win the battle. You cannot imagine how powerful and how rewarding the weapon of kindness and love can be. But I agree it is very difficult to use it. It is much much easier to let yourself controlled by rage, pride, hate and violence, because this is what we see alaround us...it is more comfortable. You agree with me or not, only by reversing this habits we have a chance to heal the world. And by spreading fear and confusion and hate we are not going in the right direction.

Please, when you are done with NWO vids and articles take a look to this link too...maybe you will see the light I'm referring to:

With LOVE.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 28, 2010, 03:35:20 AM
@7even

whoever you are, just want to tell you, I've woken up since months ago!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 28, 2010, 05:04:17 AM
Quote from: "ralu"
Can anyone explain me how do you see the result of spreading the word about NWO and Illuminati? I mean ok, let's suppose every single person acknowledges this ... let's say reality. Then what good thing happens? To be honest IDK anybody who didn't hear about NWO. As I told you, the world is full of negative fillings and frustrations and I can't find any benefit from this.

Do you know how I see this playing the movie fast forward? The people go crazy alaround the world thinking about them being controlled and manipulated and used, being afraid of the ocult power of these organisation. They will become to se NWO and Illuminati alaround them. Fear and confusion will make them violent and they will start fights, these fights will become revolutions and this will provide the perfect reason for a new global war,which will allow the depopulation they want so badly. Of course this is a movie script but is it unrealistic, supposing the fact that we are going to spread the word ?

What if insted of this scenario, people will become more sensitive, will foccus on each others' needs, will stop being offensive with eachother and follow the rules of comon sense and humanity. What if they will refuse to respond with violence to the violent attacs, what if when somebody raises his voice they will choose to remain calm and nice until they will win the battle. You cannot imagine how powerful and how rewarding the weapon of kindness and love can be. But I agree it is very difficult to use it. It is much much easier to let yourself controlled by rage, pride, hate and violence, because this is what we see alaround us...it is more comfortable. You agree with me or not, only by reversing this habits we have a chance to heal the world. And by spreading fear and confusion and hate we are not going in the right direction.

Please, when you are done with NWO vids and articles take a look to this link too...maybe you will see the light I'm referring to:

With LOVE.

I agree with you, Ralu.
I think Michael's message is LOVE and HEAL THE WORLD.
It is very clear from his songs, speeches, films.
Much love to you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 28, 2010, 06:15:41 AM
I am very interesting to understand all the messages...i wake me up long before Michael's "death".
Sometimes i wish i never have seen that because i know that so long i live i never be able to forget and close the eyes. I know me....it will be a part of my live, now more then ever !
But for all the people who never heard about Illuminati and WNO and all the connections, they need time to think about it. They had there lifes, there work....
When i see how long Michael try's to give clues to the world....he is so long comfort with all this....it's a prozess and needs time.
I like now to send some good and first easy to understand videos to friends....have a look...then we have something to talk about and go deeper.
There are several books about it....it's a chance too, because they can take it when they have the time and when they want to see...when we meet our friends we are often to busy or tired .
Michael himself can't talk about that , it is absolut too dangerous for him.
His "death" was the first step to start this project going on...to wake up the ppl and when he comes back , the last people wakes up....because then they don't beleave in the media and the ball keep on rolling.
What we are doing with all this is in our hands...Michael lead us the way....but we must walk .
He tried it for so much years...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mehere

January 28, 2010, 06:25:56 AM
Did we wake up?  You're assuming we've been asleep at the wheel.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kuki

January 28, 2010, 06:37:01 AM
With every step that I take these days, with every thing that I do or say, I keep myself ONE thing in mind:

I'm startin' with the man in the mirror

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Proud member of Michael\'s army of L.O.V.E.!

The Truth Isn\'t Waiting To Be Found. It\'s Waiting To Be BeLIEved.