Re: DID YOU WAKE UP?!
January 26, 2010, 03:56:17 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"
Quote from: "Le Papillon Bleu"
Quote from: "Le Papillon Bleu"
Quote from: "bad_girl"
no offense taken... but yeah MJ himself on tv saying "i'm alive and here forever" would sure beat any tom, dick or harry claiming to be in the know... any of these people have yet to show any kind of irrefutable proof as to what they know... i'm talking about TIAI, JCC, BOW, and all the rest who seemed to have you all twisted around their little finger and following them blindly until the next disappointment!! you yourself have been here for less than 12 days and you come here to preach??? the OP JOINED TODAY!!!! and for crissake STOP saying thaty we haven't read it, because we have I assure you and more than once and i REPEAT not everyone believes in the friggin' bible and any chapter or verse can be taken from it and fitted into anykind of theory!! so if that's being negative then ok yeah i'm being negative

First of I believe that you need to calm down. Yep I joined this forum 10 or 12 days ago but it doesn't mean that I'm in the hoax investigation for 12 days only. I've been in on it long enough (since August). I came here to preach? I don't get why you thought like that but it seems like you're too frustrated and negative. And I think you should focus on positive things to make you feel better. You don't need to attack others if you don't like the idea of someone. I hope you find peace :)

Dear users if i talk this way if i speak my mind does not mean i am angry or frustrated : I JUST SPEAK MY MIND  :lol: and the fly is not on your hat stay calm. ;)

I'm sorry but what's this got to do with you? Are you bad_girl too at the same time? why do you answer for her?  :?

:))) you really made me laugh out loud... ask her if she's me ,how about that? i speak for my part too because when we don't agree you call me or her or others frustrated..

I don't remember I called you or others frustrated too. I ONLY called bad_girl like that. And it IS interesting that you got it for yourself hmmm  whatever  :roll:
"you" "call" in general...not you especially,users like you let's say.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

~Souza~

January 26, 2010, 04:08:03 PM
Stop arguing and stay on topic, or I will have to lock this.

Come on people, we are all mature here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 26, 2010, 04:21:00 PM
Great post 7even!!
You all are so wonderful!!No worries about the rest of the world,they will find out the truth about this hoax and NWO very soon..We definitely should spreed this messages!!But not to make ppl worried,thats what makes us weak..Its good to know that but also is important to say that we have the power to stop all this madness.With L.O.V.E.peace in our mind,positiv thinking,with finding the happines in ourselves and with the conection with the nature.
We love you Michael and we will do it!Thank you for  everything!!!You are the greatest teacher we could ever have!!!We ll be by your side forever.
Love mordor xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lilith

January 26, 2010, 04:24:18 PM
That discussion here is really interesting. And I want to speak my mind as well.

I love Michael. Love him from the first time I really saw him and no matter what I will not stop loving him. I believe Michael is still alive - doubts come and go. Each doubt hurts deep inside my stomach, there where usually the butterflies are dancing when I think of Michael. I think the clues and hints (Dave Dave, Gilda, Spider, ...) are overwhelming:
Michael is alive!

I am not as convinced with TIAI. I'm sorry! I did read it all and probably it is Michael's message. I'm not convinced, but I would not dismiss it. It is very possible imo that it is indeed what Michael tries to tell us. BUT though I love, respect, adore Michael there are things I do not share his opinion.

There was a time I studied DtD. I really delved into it and I found interesting things and I found out that Michael is a genius. What he does is complex, enigmatic and profound. I studied Deepak Chopra and became a fan of his - I still am a Chopra fan. I got Michael's message back then.

When I read in Rabbi Boteach's book that Michael does not believe in the Big Bang and that he does believe in Creationalism, I got lost. Yes I know Michael is Jehova's Witness and even though he might not be a regular member of that church, in his heart he still is, he said that himself. But that does not mean that I occupy that faith for myself.

I do listen and I am open for opinions and I respect them - but only because I love a person ... I don't know what to say ... I am just not convinced.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 26, 2010, 04:33:23 PM
MJLuva84 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:02 pm

This is a great post and I have been spreading the truth look up TheForerunner777 on youtube You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login he speaks sooooo many truths about the Illuminati and Freemasons and NWO he's very knowledgeable and you all should watch his videos. Also, I have spread this same information to some of my coworkers and have gotten them very interested. This is a great idea and we need to keep the ball rolling. MJ coming back will not make a huge impact if the majority of the world is still blind to our world's truths.

Yes, the Forerunner777 has some good profound messages. I posted his links here a few times. Very interesting topics that he has.  I like his boldness on speaking on topics relating it to what is ahead in these end times.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

superflysister81

January 26, 2010, 04:54:05 PM
this is a GREAT post and I couldn't agree more...
It's up to us,we MUST open our eyes and spread the word...
In these technologic times we can take advantage of many information on the web...So please, Read, watch videos, become aware and tell others! Let's see all that surrounds us with open eyes...I really believe together we can MAKE A CHANGE and fight such a horrible reality...Let's do it for us, for the world WE live in.
Michael is so alive...and we are in his Army of L.O.V.E.So..ok, let's fight people!Let's go to step 2!  ;)
God bless
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
January 26, 2010, 04:55:09 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Stop arguing and stay on topic, or I will have to lock this.

Come on people, we are all mature here.

I'm NOT the one who is arguing. I'm sure you're aware of it Souza ;) I want everyone to focus on the message too :)

Seven's message is a good reminder to us about what we need to do.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 26, 2010, 05:35:57 PM
i keep hearing everyone saying we need to spread michaels message. i want to know who are we going to spread it to? i mean the believers already know the message and the non-believers dont want to hear the message because they think we believers are crazy. so have you guys ever stopped to think for a second that the only way the non-believers are going to listen is when michael does come back. so when michael comes back and the non-believers need to get caught up to speed on whats happened and why he did this then thats when us believers step in to school the non-believer. imo i feel like that is how we the believers are suppose to spread michaels message and again this can only happen when he returns.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 26, 2010, 05:42:07 PM
Quote from: "bubaliciousjlb"
i keep hearing everyone saying we need to spread michaels message. i want to know who are we going to spread it to? i mean the believers already know the message and the non-believers dont want to hear the message because they think we believers are crazy. so have you guys ever stopped to think for a second that the only way the non-believers are going to listen is when michael does come back. so when michael comes back and the non-believers need to get caught up to speed on whats happened and why he did this then thats when us believers step in to school the non-believer. imo i feel like that is how we the believers are suppose to spread michaels message and again this can only happen when he returns.

Nobody told us to spread the message to non-belivers. And what do you think the message is btw? We're NOT talking about spreading Michael is alive. We're talking about the media trash and NWO and illuminati stuff. And the message needs to be told to the ones you know around.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 26, 2010, 05:49:45 PM
forgive you but i wish that you would reread what i said.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 26, 2010, 05:56:31 PM
Quote from: "bubaliciousjlb"
forgive you but i wish that you would reread what i said.

hon you'd better read what 7even wrote and what I wrote once more. I read what you wrote and that was a reply to your post :) To spread the message has nothing to do with the non-believers and to make them believe that Michael is alive. That's what I'm saying. You asked who we are going to tell the message and how non-believers would behave us. And I wrote the answer to you.

And on the other hand of course spreading the message will be much more easier after Michael comes back but we can start spreading it right now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 26, 2010, 08:57:20 PM
a big thank you to 7even.michael's message is very important. people hate to see me coming because i will start talking about healing the world at any given time. i am very hard on them about recycling and pollution. i warn them against eating certain foods,as i believe they are putting poisons/carcinogens into alot of the food.

i try to avoid fast food at all costs,especially mcdonald's.

people,do be careful what you put into your bodies.

try to become a vegan. i'm currently a vegetarian working on becoming a vegan.

stop killing the animals just so you can have a burger,it's not right.

recycle....recycle....recycle!

i tell these words to ALL my friends and family and i even have a messgae on my myspace page. please people,we must do this for michael.
thanks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 26, 2010, 09:03:20 PM
:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D
THANKS!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 26, 2010, 10:05:13 PM
Quote from: "onemorechance"
the only thing I don't get why he had to "die" to spread the message or make us do it:o

How many years did Michael stand before the world pleading his case through music, dance, video, poem, speech, and action. Did we REALLY listen? No. It required a sudden shock in order to bring us back from a state of eternal hypnosis.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

ghepardo

January 27, 2010, 03:36:48 AM
And then we had This Is It which contains more clues that he is alive. And then Michael sent This Is Also It to make us understand why he did this! If you think that TIAI is a waste of time or full of crap, I’m sorry my friend but that means that YOU GOT NOTHING about why Michael did this! And all of the inVestigation you made is a waste of time! Forget about the hoax, forget about everything we had told you, forget it all. And don’t worry because Michael will come back.

GOOD POST SEVEN !!!!

I WAS THINKING THE SAME. NOW I KNOW THAT MICHAEL IS ALIVE. I DON'T NEED OTHERS CLUES OR PROOFS ABOUT IT.
but, you know, i've been in this "hoax" since june 27 .
in seven months I have had so many different feelings: despair at the beginning, then disbelief, desire to understand, suspect.
but until now I have never experienced joy. always expect his return with the fear that this could never happen.
for this I continuing my research, although I must admit I'm a little tired.
but in my heart I know that Michael is alive and soon he'll explain me everything.
whatever happens Michael will always have my love and my support for all time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions