hopi

Re: DID YOU WAKE UP?!
January 26, 2010, 01:29:07 PM
Quote from: "onemorechance"
the only thing I don't get why he had to "die" to spread the message or make us do it:o

To get the attention of more people?!!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mehere

January 26, 2010, 01:43:57 PM
OPEN YOUR EYES.... WIDE!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

topsecretgirl

January 26, 2010, 02:26:52 PM
First I do believe he's stil alive, but sorry I don't think he will come back!
They put too much effort in to make it al look for real with a memorial(with Paris speaking up), a burial , the amb. pic.
Why go through so much trouble to let everyone believe he's dead to come back after 7 months? It doesn't make sense.
Like 95% of the people believe he's dead. The general public doesn't think about him anymore. Even my own family calls me a freak :evil:  for believing this stuff. But I would be so happy if one day I could tell them 'I told you so!!!'. But I don't think thats ever gonna happen :cry: . For me this investigation will end on june 26 2010.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 26, 2010, 03:10:30 PM
Quote from: Game Player
There is already sufficient enough clues for us to easily conclude he is alive. Now is the time to start spreading the message we see. The running theme of TDCAU and MJ telling us we cant depend on our government to take care of us is major. The people shouldn't be scared of the government, it should be the other way around.

Maybe Michael will come back sooner if we organize and spread the word.

Also I want to add that the new clues that come out aren't for us existing believers to solidify our belief, but for new people to catch onto and doubt if he is alive or not. Then they will come to a place like this and be exposed to all the evidence and the messages. Then they can join an existing movement that is spreading MJ's message.[/quote]

GamePlayer - the last part you wrote (in red) is the key to the next step!  We do need to take this into Phase 2 where we are spreading his messages.  I think we are wasting time looking for more clues/proof, etc.  7even is right....let's move forward with this.  If we don't we will continue our repeating process where new members join, mention the same things we've already discussed and it goes round and round.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 26, 2010, 03:32:01 PM
Quote from: "topsecretgirl"
They put too much effort in to make it al look for real with a memorial(with Paris speaking up), a burial , the amb. pic.
Why go through so much trouble to let everyone believe he's dead to come back after 7 months? It doesn't make sense.
Like 95% of the people believe he's dead. The general public doesn't think about him anymore. Even my own family calls me a freak :evil:  for believing this stuff. But I would be so happy if one day I could tell them 'I told you so!!!'. But I don't think thats ever gonna happen :cry: . For me this investigation will end on june 26 2010.
I have to agree with you...
and some of you are so fake : you spread LOVE on the net but HOW ABOUT THE DAY TO DAY LIFE?!don't tell me you also "God Bless" people.Trying so hard to wipe every user's a$$ that "sounds" like MJ ...remember Michael does not like persons that act with him "with gloves" just because of him being Michael Jackson he wants real people around him people with no masks . Also, you think he will come back ? why are you so sure? like topsecret said here : he made so much effort putting his children and family in that position why would he come back? just for fun with the thriller song on? that's how you think Michael would do? that heartless you think he is? many fans cried for him so much...some still cry....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
January 26, 2010, 03:33:44 PM
Quote from: "bad_girl"
no offense taken... but yeah MJ himself on tv saying "i'm alive and here forever" would sure beat any tom, dick or harry claiming to be in the know... any of these people have yet to show any kind of irrefutable proof as to what they know... i'm talking about TIAI, JCC, BOW, and all the rest who seemed to have you all twisted around their little finger and following them blindly until the next disappointment!! you yourself have been here for less than 12 days and you come here to preach??? the OP JOINED TODAY!!!! and for crissake STOP saying thaty we haven't read it, because we have I assure you and more than once and i REPEAT not everyone believes in the friggin' bible and any chapter or verse can be taken from it and fitted into anykind of theory!! so if that's being negative then ok yeah i'm being negative

First of I believe that you need to calm down. Yep I joined this forum 10 or 12 days ago but it doesn't mean that I'm in the hoax investigation for 12 days only. I've been in on it long enough (since August). I came here to preach? I don't get why you thought like that but it seems like you're too frustrated and negative. And I think you should focus on positive things to make you feel better. You don't need to attack others if you don't like the idea of someone. I hope you find peace :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 26, 2010, 03:39:12 PM
Hmm i really don't know if hes coming back or not... But i know hes alive (ha ha username) and i do hope hes doing fine.. deep down inside i'm okay if hes not coming back.. He has been there for the fans for 40+ years.. So i'm okay with him taking a break for a while or maybe forever.. Only he knows...
Like Dr.Maya Angelou wrote in her poem and i qoute..

WE HAD HIM

Beloveds, now we know that we know nothing, now that our bright and shining star can slip away from our fingertips like a puff of summer wind.

Without notice, our dear love can escape our doting embrace. Sing our songs among the stars and walk our dances across the face of the moon.

In the instant that Michael is gone, we know nothing. No clocks can tell time. No oceans can rush our tides with the abrupt absence of our treasure.

Though we are many, each of us is achingly alone, piercingly alone.

Only when we confess our confusion can we remember that he was a gift to us and we did have him.

He came to us from the creator, trailing creativity in abundance.

Despite the anguish, his life was sheathed in mother love, family love, and survived and did more than that.

He thrived with passion and compassion, humor and style. We had him whether we know who he was or did not know, he was ours and we were his.

We had him, beautiful, delighting our eyes.

His hat, aslant over his brow, and took a pose on his toes for all of us.

And we laughed and stomped our feet for him.

We were enchanted with his passion because he held nothing. He gave us all he had been given.

Today in Tokyo, beneath the Eiffel Tower, in Ghana's Black Star Square.

In Johannesburg and Pittsburgh, in Birmingham, Alabama, and Birmingham, England

We are missing Michael.

But we do know we had him, and we are the world.

And if i may say Denmark is missing Michael too...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Peter Pan
“I wake up from dreams and go "Wow, put this down on paper." The whole thing is strange. You hear the words, everything is right there in front of your face . . .”

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 26, 2010, 03:39:39 PM
Quote from: "Le Papillon Bleu"
and some of you are so fake : you spread LOVE on the net but HOW ABOUT THE DAY TO DAY LIFE?!don't tell me you also "God Bless" people.Trying so hard to wipe every user's a$$ that "sounds" like MJ ...remember Michael does not like persons that act with him "with gloves" just because of him being Michael Jackson he wants real people around him people with no masks . Also, you think he will come back ? why are you so sure? like topsecret said here : he made so much effort putting his children and family in that position why would he come back? just for fun with the thriller song on? that's how you think Michael would do? that heartless you think he is? many fans cried for him so much...some still cry....

You think that he is not going to come back but if it is so, why did he leave all of the clues? To make us find out that he is alive and then go crazy because we can never ever be sure that he is alive 100% and for us to get more crazy by time and lose our minds if he is going to come back or not and keep on investigating? I think we need to think both sides. Did he leave the clues because he is never ever going to come back or left clues because he is going to come back? :) To me if he was never going to come back he would never ever leave any clues. Just hoax his death and kept on living his life with his family. The clues woke many people up and that makes everything for him harder. He knew that we were going to investigate like this and he would never ever do this torture to us. I don't believe he is not going to come back :)
Last Edit: January 26, 2010, 03:43:35 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 26, 2010, 03:43:26 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"
no offense taken... but yeah MJ himself on tv saying "i'm alive and here forever" would sure beat any tom, dick or harry claiming to be in the know... any of these people have yet to show any kind of irrefutable proof as to what they know... i'm talking about TIAI, JCC, BOW, and all the rest who seemed to have you all twisted around their little finger and following them blindly until the next disappointment!! you yourself have been here for less than 12 days and you come here to preach??? the OP JOINED TODAY!!!! and for crissake STOP saying thaty we haven't read it, because we have I assure you and more than once and i REPEAT not everyone believes in the friggin' bible and any chapter or verse can be taken from it and fitted into anykind of theory!! so if that's being negative then ok yeah i'm being negative

First of I believe that you need to calm down. Yep I joined this forum 10 or 12 days ago but it doesn't mean that I'm in the hoax investigation for 12 days only. I've been in on it long enough (since August). I came here to preach? I don't get why you thought like that but it seems like you're too frustrated and negative. And I think you should focus on positive things to make you feel better. You don't need to attack others if you don't like the idea of someone. I hope you find peace :)

Dear users if i talk this way if i speak my mind does not mean i am angry or frustrated : I JUST SPEAK MY MIND  :lol: and the fly is not on your hat stay calm. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 26, 2010, 03:45:48 PM

Dear users if i talk this way if i speak my mind does not mean i am angry or frustrated : I JUST SPEAK MY MIND  :lol: and the fly is not on your hat stay calm. ;)

I'm sorry but what's this got to do with you? Are you bad_girl too at the same time? why do you answer for her?  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 26, 2010, 03:47:02 PM

You think that he is not going to come back but if it is so, why did he leave all of the clues? To make us find out that he is alive and then go crazy because we can never ever be sure that he is alive 100% and for us to get more crazy by time and lose our minds if he is going to come back or not and keep on investigating? I think we need to think both sides. Did he leave the clues because he is never ever going to come back or left clues because he is going to come back? :) To me if he was never going to come back he would never ever leave any clues. Just hoax his death and kept on living his life with his family. The clues woke many people up and that makes everything for him harder. He knew that we were going to investigate like this and he would never ever do this torture to us. I don't believe he is not going to come back :)

He left the "words"/clues as you say,NOT to come back but for YOU to change.....for all of you to change ! Michael wanted to give a final message warning that time goes by so fast we die and we left our children in pain and sadness :  we should stand up and act : help people in need help nature !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 26, 2010, 03:47:59 PM

I'm sorry but what's this got to do with you? Are you bad_girl too at the same time? why do you answer for her?  :?

:))) you really made me laugh out loud... ask her if she's me ,how about that? i speak for my part too because when we don't agree you call me or her or others frustrated..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 26, 2010, 03:50:38 PM

He left the "words"/clues as you say,NOT to come back but for YOU to change.....for all of you to change ! Michael wanted to give a final message warning that time goes by so fast we die and we left our children in pain and sadness :  we should stand up and act : help people in need help nature !

Michael gave those messages with his songs and with his life! I'm talking about the clues he left THAT SHOW US HE IS ALIVE like the Liberian Girl pictures and all of the others!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 26, 2010, 03:52:32 PM

:))) you really made me laugh out loud... ask her if she's me ,how about that? i speak for my part too because when we don't agree you call me or her or others frustrated..

I don't remember I called you or others frustrated too. I ONLY called bad_girl like that. And it IS interesting that you got it for yourself hmmm  whatever  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 26, 2010, 03:54:29 PM

Michael gave those messages with his songs and with his life! I'm talking about the clues he left THAT SHOW US HE IS ALIVE like the Liberian Girl pictures and all of the others!

"I'm watching you" that's the message.okay "might" ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions