Today I'm hurting :(
November 29, 2009, 04:10:29 PM
Today has been such a hard day.
I've been listening to Michael all day on my ipod, everywhere I turn he is there. I was on the music channel and 'This Is It' came on, so I turned to another music channel, there was another singer on...and she hapenned to be singing a part of a song that says 'This is it' :S. So turned to ANOTHER music channel - You are not alone. So feeling like I was gonna explode I opened a magazine to read..first page 'Things that happened in 2009, Michael Jackson died', opened another magazine 'What song would get you on the dancefloor' and someone said 'Billie Jean'. I think I'm going INSANE!
I entered into the conversation AGAIN with some relatives. Was called deluded, sad, no life, accused of being cultish :(
Im really just so upset, last night I was crying and crying and crying for hours.
I dont know what to do, I really need someone to help reassure me :(
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lisap27

Re: Today I'm hurting :(
November 29, 2009, 04:21:39 PM
these things are sent to try us!! just try to listen to you heart.. everyones emotions are running wild at the moment.. even the strongest of us feels weak at times..

i had this in my car whilst driving.. Man In The Mirror did it for me.. the tears where flowing.. just overwhelmed with sadness.. so i came home read some stuff on here an felt there is hope and some many of us are keeping the faith!!

Michael has done this for a reason!! whether he is alive or not.. we are a new family trying to solve the mysteries!!

KEEP THE FAITH.. LISTEN TO YOU HEART AND BE STRONG!!

hope this helps.. it works for me.. *hugs* x x :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 29, 2009, 04:26:51 PM
Schookums the mj is tottaly still alive club is a friendly nice club. Who care what others say. They don't understand. Seeing all those Michael Jackson things was a sign and a blessing! You are actually quite lucky. In Norway we don't have so much Michael Jackson stuff in the media. I know it can be a painful reminder, but it might also be a message from a higher power, you never know. : D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Your angel is a speck of light perched at the very center of your heart. It is smaller than an atom, but just wait. Once you get close to it, your angel will expand. The closer you come, the more it will grow..."[/i]

November 29, 2009, 04:33:05 PM
Oh no don't... Sometimes i have a hard day as well and sometimes i think oh mabye hes really gone, but then i stop and listen to my heart, and i know hes alive.. I hate when they post the " Michael is comming back" dates.. Nov.25th i had my doubts.. Was it the day he returned... NO.. I was looking at the news all day just in case, but he'd never showed up... I think we should forget abot the returing dates and wait... Noone knows when he'll be back, but hes comming back when we least expect it....
Keep your head high and when you have those hurting days, listen to your heart  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Peter Pan
“I wake up from dreams and go "Wow, put this down on paper." The whole thing is strange. You hear the words, everything is right there in front of your face . . .”

MJsSuperflyPYT

November 29, 2009, 05:59:20 PM
IMO, i think everyone here has experienced some "off" days at one point or another.  On one hand, you've got ppl who say just let the man rest in peace; let it go, he's dead, gone.  And on the other hand, you've got this tug at your heart that tells you otherwise.

Just the other day my sister, niece, and I went to do some Christmas shopping...it seemed like Michael followed us in every store.  We would be browsing and my niece (who btw has become a big MJ fan) would point to something and say, "Look, there's Michael's initials. Did you see that?" or "Hey, that's Michael's hat from Smooth Criminal."  A few times we unexpectedly heard Michael's music playing.  We stopped at one place called HotTopic and guess who we saw?  My sister spotted him right away.  It was a t-shirt of Thriller.  I never expected to see MJ merch in there.

As Michael-IS-Beautiful pointed out, these kinds of reminders can be painful but, they can also be the kind of reminders we need to help us keep the faith!  ;)
Last Edit: November 29, 2009, 07:20:49 PM by MJsSuperflyPYT
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 29, 2009, 06:29:27 PM
I understand how you feel.  It is hard to believe in something when there is nothing tangible to grasp.  I have been there a time or so myself.  It feels like you're always falling but never quite touch the ground.  I cannot begin to tell you how to handle it.  I just don't know.  I wish I did, then I could get my own feet on the ground.  All I do know and what keeps me believing is that what they have told us from the 911 call up and to this date, has been filled with loop holes and voids.  I know the hand is quicker than the eye, but even some of what my own eyes have seen is so obviously bogus it is almost laughable.  In knowing that, it has sustained me.  I don't know Michael personally, but I feel I know more about him thorough the years of  listening to his philosophy and reading books in his own words and listening to the messages in his music, that Michael would never do anything without reason attached to it for the good.  When I start to question myself about why did he or how could he, I have to remind myself that he is only human and sometimes we as humans on this planet have to just do some things without an explanation, without considering others and how they will be impacted by it.  So whatever happened, I feel secure in saying, it was something that he had to do.  Maybe he will offer an explanation.  Maybe he won't.  Maybe he simply can't.  So I continue to hope and be mindful of and yes pray, that one day he will come back or give us something from him that cannot be mistaken.  We will just know it.  Until then, I simply pray that he is okay, that his life is peaceful, and that he is reading every word I write so he knows every tear that I cry is cried for the good of him.  I miss my angel :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Loes

November 29, 2009, 06:34:19 PM
I know the feeling and it hurts ...  :(

I'm glad my husband also thinks he's possibly still alive, so I can talk to him about it.
My mother thinks I'm grazy, but I stopt talking about it to her afther that remark, haha.
2 Of my best friends think it's possible too afther I told them some weird things. I'm glad they really take me seriously.

Here in Holland are tv-stations promoting new shows for the spring.
"Move like Michael", "My name is Michael", and more.
Every night we see the clips on tv.
They are all going to earn big money with these shows and one man always spoke bad about Michael in his showbizz program, but now it's all Michael for him because he is behind 1 of the shows. He's such a hypocrit, I can't stand it, makes me so angry.

Let's hope we are right and he's coming back some day ore we get the proof that he's really gone (makes me so sad only to think about that).
I hope soon, because it's time for some closure. Most of us can think about nothing else anymore ...  :|

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 29, 2009, 08:11:39 PM
Hope this will cheer you up a little!

[youtube:28bl5868]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1Z04RssKWI[/youtube:28bl5868]

I understand so much how everyone here feels... and it is this sense of unity that keeps me going on days like this. Every night when i'm in my bed i pray God to assure Michael is alive, well and safe, i pray for him to never feel lonely again and to feel all the love that's in this world for him, and i pray for him to return or give us a sign he's well so that all of you guys can stop hurting. It feels very special, because i never did it this way before. And each time i close my eyes after that i know everything's gonna be all'right!

Hugs to all of you! Keep looking on the bright side of life :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~A serious face is not yet an indication of intellect. All stupid things in the world are done with that exact expression. Smile, gentlemen, smile!~  

MJLover1990

November 30, 2009, 05:10:10 AM
Quote from: "Loes"

I'm glad my husband also thinks he's possibly still alive, so I can talk to him about it.
My mother thinks I'm grazy, but I stopt talking about it to her afther that remark, haha.
2 Of my best friends think it's possible too afther I told them some weird things. I'm glad they really take me seriously.

They are all going to earn big money with these shows and one man always spoke bad about Michael in his showbizz program, but now it's all Michael for him because he is behind 1 of the shows. He's such a hypocrit, I can't stand it, makes me so angry.

Let's hope we are right and he's coming back some day ore we get the proof that he's really gone (makes me so sad only to think about that).
I hope soon, because it's time for some closure. Most of us can think about nothing else anymore ...  :|

Oh yeah Albert Verlinde, ugh that man is disgusting I can't stand him he's always said bad things about Michael and now he's such a hypocrit! :evil:
I hope Michael comes back before those shows begin because I don't really want to see My Name Is Michael because of Albert Verlinde being behind that.
But Move Like Michael Jackson would be good I think :)
But all these shows are done for nothing because Michael is still alive but I just don't want them to make money out of this it's so digusting, ''They don't care, they do it for the money''
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 30, 2009, 06:18:07 AM
I know what you feel. I had really hard time for all last week. I hardly can sleep. My thoughts are all by Michael. I feel that I´m bad mother and bad wife to mu husband. I almost feel that I´m cheating him :shock:  :cry: I really can´t control my thoughts. Only thing what helps is start to draw and paint and force myself have a real life too. Ironic is that my daughter (7y/o) became big fan of Mike and if I´m able to think of another things she comes and starts to talk about Michael, asks every kind of question and asks me to translate the songs of Michael, asks to watch movies of him, demands another drawing or painting of Michael, she doesn´t let forget about him for a minute :lol: She dreams about him, once she was in sleep I clearly heard she said: "Jackson" :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  but I even couldn´t sleep.
I strongly believe that Michael is alive but I can´t understand what is going on with me. I should be glad but every time I see him I feel I wanna cry.  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean & the beat in my heart... Thinking of you!

November 30, 2009, 06:30:42 AM
Quote from: "MJLover1990"
Quote from: "Loes"

Oh yeah Albert Verlinde, ugh that man is disgusting I can't stand him he's always said bad things about Michael and now he's such a hypocrit! :evil:
I hope Michael comes back before those shows begin because I don't really want to see My Name Is Michael because of Albert Verlinde being behind that.
But Move Like Michael Jackson would be good I think :)
But all these shows are done for nothing because Michael is still alive but I just don't want them to make money out of this it's so digusting, ''They don't care, they do it for the money''

Yeah, I agree.... we need some type of closure... or information of what's really going on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

November 30, 2009, 07:47:08 AM
I know how you feel  I went to london Michael is every where but that is a good thing I even had a man walk past me singing Michaels song to himself me and my friend just stared a t him he had such a good voice not like Michaels but good, it is so wierd even when we went into Harrods it was manic and my friend said can you shut the shop and just open it for me they said there is only one person we ever did that for  you guessed it Michael and that is true we would not do it for any body else ..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions