Quote from: "mjjveritas"
mjj_fan, You mentioned in your post earlier in this thread about one of the "slip ups". The one with Michael Bearden? I think that's who it was. When he is on the Red Carpet and being interviewed and is quoting Kenny Ortega does MB not actually say "I just talked to Michael's Jac.... doctor. If he was slipping up he would have said Michael (without the "s") but his quote included the "s" so did he not start to say "Jackson" unintentionally/accidentally? Meaning all along he was trying to say/quoting KO that KO had just talked to Michael's doctor. Hope this makes some sense. I'm getting confused myself. The clip is on the first page of this thread. Update: I don't think this person who was quoting KO is MB. I don't know who he is. Anyway the point still stands.
you know even then thats weird...so they were freakin out about the news saying that MJ was going to the hospital...when he calls Kenny and Kenny says i just spoke tot he doctor everything is alriight? WHAT!!! SO IS HE SAYING THAT THE DOCTOR SAID MJ WAS OK?!?!? even if the guys slip up about saying michael really wasnt a slip up i think when Kenny said he spoke to the doctor and said everything ok was a HUGE slip up lol
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ralu

mjj_fan, You mentioned in your post earlier in this thread about one of the "slip ups". The one with Michael Bearden? I think that's who it was. When he is on the Red Carpet and being interviewed and is quoting Kenny Ortega does MB not actually say "I just talked to Michael's Jac.... doctor. If he was slipping up he would have said Michael (without the "s") but his quote included the "s" so did he not start to say "Jackson" unintentionally/accidentally? Meaning all along he was trying to say/quoting KO that KO had just talked to Michael's doctor. Hope this makes some sense. I'm getting confused myself. The clip is on the first page of this thread. Update: I don't think this person who was quoting KO is MB. I don't know who he is. Anyway the point still stands.

Hi
He is Dorian Holley, the backing vocal leader for most of MJ's tours.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Life isn\'t about waiting for the storm to pass...it is about learning to dance in the rain

Quote from: "the arabian nights"
Quote from: "jonnysgirldangerous"
I think MJ made a HUGE mistake pretending to put LMP jealous at going out with KF, because he somehow put some hope in her head, that she keeps having until this moment.
but wasnt K married at the time?

I believe she was going through a divorce then.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

ralu, Thanks very much. The name you mentioned sounds familiar. Just could not recognize the face and put a name to it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ralu

ralu, Thanks very much. The name you mentioned sounds familiar. Just could not recognize the face and put a name to it.
Welcome, I'm glad I could help  :)
I think you will become more familiar with him and the others after you get TII DVD/blue-ray. They speak just lovely about their experiences with Michael. Hugs.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Life isn\'t about waiting for the storm to pass...it is about learning to dance in the rain

ralu, I'll need to get a Blu-Ray player. I should be able to watch the DVD via my laptop? I've got a DVD player which was a freebie from my husband's work's stationery supplier which is still in its box.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ralu

ralu, I'll need to get a Blu-Ray player. I should be able to watch the DVD via my laptop? I've got a DVD player which was a freebie from my husband's work's stationery supplier which is still in its box.
I also got the DVD coz I don't have a blue-ray player  :(  
I think you should be able to watch the DVD on your laptop. Anyway I offerd the blue-ray as a gift to one of my friends who has the proper divice and I just can't wait to go to see the extra material. As far as I know the difference is that there are the 3D vids on the blue-ray (Smooth Criminal, Thriller & Earth Song), isn't it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Maybe Karen is just going thru menopause and she hasnt seen a doctor for it yet... :mrgreen:

No offense to anyone..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj_fan, The Dorian Holley Red Carpet interview that was on this thread earlier is no longer available to view. I wonder why it has been removed?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ralu

mjj_fan, The Dorian Holley Red Carpet interview that was on this thread earlier is no longer available to view. I wonder why it has been removed?
The same for the first vid of the drill dance with prisoners; the one after which T. Payn talks about checking the Internet and "touching lifes"  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

word

Karen is upset to see Michael is still being exploited even in death everybody is trying to take a peice of him,if anything Michael's estate needs to be put up under a magnifying glass. Maybe she feels Kenny isn't grieving hard enough for Michael,but if he is getting fat checks due to Michael's vision and hard work,he has little time to grieve but more time to spend all that money he's stuffing in his pockets.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

Quote from: "i_need YoU"
you know even then thats weird...so they were freakin out about the news saying that MJ was going to the hospital...when he calls Kenny and Kenny says i just spoke tot he doctor everything is alriight? WHAT!!! SO IS HE SAYING THAT THE DOCTOR SAID MJ WAS OK?!?!? even if the guys slip up about saying michael really wasnt a slip up i think when Kenny said he spoke to the doctor and said everything ok was a HUGE slip up lol

yes! and remember when the trailer of TII come out we see there that they are holding his hands and  saying "we are all here because of him, make that continue with he leading the way..." we don´t see this in the movie, and what does it mean? they are recording that on the 25th? they are so cold about his dead? if the doctor say MJ was ok, what happen then? is something wrong in all this, michael is alive! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

Quote from: "CC"
Quote from: "i_need YoU"

yes! and remember when the trailer of TII come out we see there that they are holding his hands and  saying "we are all here because of him, make that continue with he leading the way..." we don´t see this in the movie, and what does it mean? they are recording that on the 25th? they are so cold about his dead? if the doctor say MJ was ok, what happen then? is something wrong in all this, michael is alive! ;)

Either Kenny didn't really speak with Dr Murray but said he did in order to keep everyone calm or at one point Michael was okay. At least that's how I see it. I thought that part where they were in the circle was strange too. It kind of felt like he was saying "Michael can't physically be here but he's given us our orders - let's make him proud!"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012