topsecretgirl

Re: NECKLACE
February 04, 2010, 03:54:38 AM
When seeing the O2 two pics side by side I do see a difference, the hair on his forehead is not the same in both pictures.
What is that on the bed, incontinent pads :?:  How do we know those items weren't placed their by someone? Was it even his room, his bed??? :roll:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
February 04, 2010, 01:43:06 PM
Almost every pic where you can see his chest or neck he has the necklace on. I have always stuck with my "eye candy" thats what I call it on "is it Michael or not?" I have always looked at his thumbs, they have a very defined smooth arch, and nostrils, when looking at a picture, the right one is more triangular shaped, and left one is more like a teardrop. I found that in many pics depending on angle, his tip of nose looks different, that what always brings me back to thumbs, nostrils, and if your able to see the left hand, look at the pinky, it has arthritis, in the top half, which has a bump, and also his pinky finger seems to "pull away from the rest of the hand". Color of nails, too hard to see the color seems to have been "photoshopped" in that area, I know the theathre make-up will cover up uneven skin colors, and blend it in so well. I know I had the Glamour shots done, and Wow, I couldn't believe what my skin tone could look like with the theathre make-up with the right lighting. Also if you look at many of his live concerts, Michael sways, struts, his stuff in everyone, so the swag sway coming to the O2, was just a "Mike, doing what he does best-------PERFORM!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

somekindofsign

February 04, 2010, 02:14:06 PM
Quote from: "knowhesalive"
Or maybe there where two O2 press conferences... IDK

I have onething for sure, now that I´ve seen fan´s videos from O2, there was only one conference, as all of the videos match exactly.

The reason why we can´t see the necklace in this photo can be because it may have been shopped to simplify it. You all know the TMZ section to spot the diferences between 2 photos (btw it seems it no loger exist). Well, in this section, maybe made to train people´s eye, we´ve seen many photos shopped without a reason (put an extra pocket, enlarge something senseless...).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 03, 2010, 12:54:46 AM
Here it is again :)

I'm not so sure its a rosary. looks more like Prayer Beads used by Buddhist and/or Hare Krishna

Like this without polish

Mind you a rosary is pretty similar in concept ^^. though the rosary I know of has separated beads.

Hope I helped in some way! :D

P.S. Im no expert in religions. I just know a thing or two about that necklace (the one with red strings)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Your love is magical"

August 19, 2010, 01:45:32 PM
It's the same photo. You see the lightining is different. We can't see the rosary because of the shadows. Look at that place where we could see the rosery, there is a dark shadow. It's simple. I will try to mark the same places on both photos ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

God gave a gift to the world when you were born;a person who loves and cares,who sees a person\'s need and fills it,who encourages and lifts people up,who spends energy on others rather than himself,who touches each life he enters & makes a difference in the world.May the love you have shown to others return to you multiplied.

August 19, 2010, 02:02:00 PM
Ok, when I started to mark the places it really seems a lil bit different. It seems that both photos were photoshoped a lil bit.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (sorry, don't know how to put the photo here)

The finger is exactly the same. And Idk how about you but I can see the rosary (marked as ros) lol
I thought maybe it was taken at the same time by two different photographers but is it possible to take such alike photos...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

God gave a gift to the world when you were born;a person who loves and cares,who sees a person\'s need and fills it,who encourages and lifts people up,who spends energy on others rather than himself,who touches each life he enters & makes a difference in the world.May the love you have shown to others return to you multiplied.

August 19, 2010, 02:14:11 PM
Btw, the face looks wide because of the wig.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions