Serenitys_Dream

I Have This Dream & An Angel Came To Me- Songs
January 24, 2010, 11:18:13 AM
This is quite a long post but please bare with me. I was in a meebo chat room and an anonymous poster sent me a private message the told me to look on youtube for a song called "I Have This Dream" so I did and this is what I found 2 version of the song:

An Instrumental with no lyrics:

[youtube:4itrqhda]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cl_O_FN_O0s[/youtube:4itrqhda]

And this version:

[youtube:4itrqhda]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9S38mahNSU[/youtube:4itrqhda]

So I then looked up the song Lyrics and the lyrics I found every where are different than the version aboves lyrics:

Michael Jackson - I Have This Dream lyrics

Some people say
I live in a fantasy
Because I see the world
Differently
Visions come to me
In my sleep
I closed my eyes
To see what God is showing me

Close your eyes
And imagine with me
See the wonder
In every living thing
If we can live our lives
The way it is in my dreams
Love will take us to a place where
God can be seen

This is my dream

I have this dream
This i believe
The world a place for all humanity
If we could take love to it's highest level
More than the world has ever seen
I have this dream

Verse 2

Let's put Gods love opn display
Angel of love come my way
It really up to you and me
One world together in harmony

In my dream I see heaven
And the face of the one perfect being
I see people turning into angels
And God giving them their wings

This is my dream

Chorus

I have this dream
This I believe
The world's a place
For all humanity

If we could take love
To it's highest level
More than the world has ever seen
I have this dream
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I then noticed another song that I had never heard of:

Michael Jackson - An Angel Came To Me lyrics

Last night, an angel came to me
I was cryin' alone
My heart was bleeding
I was cryin' alone
My mind was dying
God have mercy

Stop them destroying me
An angel came to me
To save my life
Listen to his voice
Please hear his soul
This angel came to me
To save me
I was doing wrong
I was doing wrong
I was sleepin' wrong
I was sleepin' wrong

God have mercy
Stop them destroying me
An angel came to me
To forgive me
Listen to his prayers
Please feel his love
This angel came to me
God saved me
An angel came to me
To fulfill his prophecy
He listened to my prayers
Please feel my love
This angel came to me
I recognised him
I recognised him

Ad libs:
An angel, baby, did you hear it
(An angel)
I tell you baby, did you hear it
(An an-gel)
I tell you baby, did you hear it
(An angel)
I tell you honey, did you hear it
(An an-gel)
An angel came to me
An an-gel

So I looked on youtube to see if there was a recording of this song but I could not find anything with these exact lyrics but I did find this song with the same name. So different version again; different lyrics

[youtube:4itrqhda]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rC3sJ37XiFY[/youtube:4itrqhda]

From the youtube description of the video:
Song I wrote for Micheal Jackson 6 years ago. Wish he could have heard it! Demo sung by the incredible Jesse Campbell.

So I searched for Jesse Campbell and I found this myspace page for Jesse Campbell:

The previously posted video is one of the videos also on this page. There is something unusual written underneath it.

This is a song I recorded for Michael Jackson that Percy Bady wrote 6 years ago. As a result of MJ, I will be the best Jesse Campbell I can be that I may reach and touch others as well. Thanks Mike. Jesse Campbell

First how can this be recorded FOR Michael Jackson? Michael did not write the song, It seems Michael may not have ever heard of the song. It is not a "tribute" to Michael song. It just doesn't seem to be a very logical explanation. There other thing that jumps out at me is "I will be the best Jesse Campbell I can be", the phrasing seems off. What does he mean by that, is there more than one Jesse Campbell?
Below this statement is a link to a another website:

This would seem to be Jesse Campbell's official page. So I went there too and there is also something very interesting written there too.

I choose to share
my gifts with world
that I may assist
someone
during this time
of shift and transition...
I serve,
and I am served

Whom is Jesse Campbell assisting?

I also found Jesse Campbell's youtube page and this song does not appear as one of the songs that has been uploaded to the channel. If he recorded it FOR Michael Jackson, why does it not appear on his channel? Seems very odd to me that if he sang the song on that recording as some kind of tribute that it would not be included on his channel...

We also have 2 songs with the same titles both having something to do with Michael Jackson and both having 2 different versions lyrically out there. What is with this duality, 2 of everything stuff?
Last Edit: April 12, 2010, 03:50:49 AM by Serenitys_Dream
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

TII, Michael had a dream he wanted to share with the world...
It has also been mentioned recently by Jermaine in their reality show about dreams. I'm not sure exactly but I read it here somewhere recently and I believe someone posted a 'dream theory' thread based on this.
I think there has to be a connection here, well researched serenitys dream, thank you! :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

I have been looking in to the song "An Angel Came To Me" a little more trying to find a connection between Percy Bady the song's writer and Michael Jackson. I think I found something but it also raises some more questions.

Percy Bady worked with R.Kelly on his album "Chocolate Factory".

Chocolate Factory is the fifth studio album by American R&B and soul musician R. Kelly, released February 18, 2003 on Jive Records. Recording sessions for the album took place during 2001 to 2003 at Rockland Studios and Chicago Recording Company in Chicago, Illinois

Percy Bady, Rodney East, Kendall D. Nesbitt - keyboards

R. Kelly wrote 3 songs for Michael. "You Are Not Alone" "Cry" & "One More Chance"

"Cry" is a song from Michael Jackson's 2001 album, Invincible, written by R&B singer-songwriter R. Kelly, who performs the backup vocals. This is one of three songs written by Kelly for Jackson, the other two being "One More Chance" and "You Are Not Alone".

"One More Chance" is a song written by R. Kelly for Michael Jackson on his Number Ones compilation album. It was released as a single on November 20, 2003

Okay so we R.Kelly writing these 2 songs for Michael. "Cry" in 2001 and R.Kelly also sang back ups on this song. Then we have R.Kelly also writing "One More Chance" for Michael's 2003 album. During this time period 2001-2003 R.Kelly is also working on his own album "Chocolate Factory" with Percy Bady. I think it might be a safe bet to say there is a good chance that Michael Jackson and Percy Bady had an opportunity to meet.

From my original post Percy Bady says on the youtube video description:
"Song I wrote for Micheal Jackson 6 years ago." The video was uploaded to youtube on 07 July 2009 (A significant date) that makes the year that the song was written, 2003. Percy Bady also states that he wrote this song specifically for Michael Jackson.

Question: If Percy Bady had met Michael Jackson between 2001-2003 (or even if he didn't he would have known about R.Kelly's relationship with Michael), Why didn't he send the song to Michael (or have R.Kelly do that for him) in the six years since it had been written?
Or maybe he DID!!!

Just something to think about....

On another note I truly find it hard to fathom how Jesse Campbell can feel that this song is a fitting tribute to MJ. It is a love song of sorts...is he saying Michael is an angel that has come to him in his dreams and he has fallen romantically in love with him? I find this to be totally ridiculous so the song just does not fit the premise that "I recorded this for Michael Jackson" as a tribute song idea.

Something else is going on here between Michael Jackson, Jesse Campbell & Percy Bady.
Last Edit: April 12, 2010, 04:51:56 AM by Serenitys_Dream
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

Percy Bady's youtube:

Percy Bady's myspace:

Blog posting:

Wednesday, April 11, 2007
Kingdom Network
Category: Goals, Plans, Hopes

Ok Its time!
The bible says that as believers we posess everything we need!So if thats the case why are we chasing what should be chasing us Selah...(pause)
God is calling us all higher in him and in doing so that also means what I do unto you I do unto him.How I treat you I treat him.For the bible says How can you say you love God who you have not seen and hate your brother you see every day.
I am determined to see the vision God gave me years ago come to pass!
Have you ever had a great idea but didn't know just how to make it happen,a great singing or speaking voice but nothing to sing or say,good with money but nothing to manage,always close but not close enough...Well the time has come that we all pool together our resources and such to establish Kingdom On Earth!
I'm calling all blood washed believers to the front.(Attorneys,Accountants,Financial Managers,Realtors,Entrepenuers,Singers,Writers,Musicians,LyricistLabel Owners,Conselors,Pastors,etc...)
Come let us reason together saith the lord....
You may ask who am I to so boldly call us together?I am just a voice crying out in a place in time where Kingdom should be established!Most of us fail at what we attempt to do because we don't know who does what,who to call and who to trust.Hence the call to develope what God has given us The Kingdom Network!
Its not a click,a hang,a club but it is who we are by our birthright in the Kingdom.
In Psalm 23 the word says Thy kingdom come,Thy wiill be done on earth as it is in heaven.With that being said we understand that the Kingdom is to be established on earth as it is in heaven !I've sat silently for far to long content with being in the backgroud but God has placed a demand on me to proclaim his truth in the earth.So SOUND THE ALARM,AWAKEN YE WATCHMEN KINGDOM HAS COME.
ARE YOU KINGDOM BOUND?

Kingdom Network

Michael Jackson's Kingdom Entertainment...maybe I am reaching here but seems a coincidence that both these companies are named KINGDOM and based on similar values?

Michael Jackson forms entertainment venture with Saudi Arabian prince
Jet, April 8, 1996  

[youtube:v6u7umme]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odaIG1eu840[/youtube:v6u7umme]

Searching even further I stumbled upon this google video about The Carlyle Group, The Bush Family, 911, & The Saudi Royal Family (Bin Laden) connections. What seems strange is that a portion of the above youtube press conference is in this documentary too and it shows Michael with Prince al-Waleed bin Talal bin Abdulaziz al-Saud. This is the Prince he formed Kingdom Entertainment with. It's around the 30 minute mark.

So in my opinion this relationship with this Saudi Arabian Prince shows that Michael actually had inside information from sources close to the elite power structure behind The New World Order, he befriended some of them!!! As they say keep your friends close and your enemies closer!

Just amazing how you can be led down a long winding road or even a rabbit hole....lol
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions