DooDoo

There is attraction of course, he admitted it. But I don't think it's the manager who didn't want them to get involved, he said HE didn't want to get involved with partners, he was against it. I think Michael was strong willed, I don't buy the the theory other people decide for him. He is very stubborn and strongwilled.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

you are my life

speechless, that\'s how you make me feel

I want a hippopotamus for Christmas

the arabian nights

Quote from: "msteetee34"
I think MJ and Tatiana had chemistry for sure.  You can seeit in the video The way you make me feel.  I like when they hug at the end that was cute.  I think they had something going on behind the scenes but his manager probably didn't want MJ to get distracted by her being on tour with him after that kiss on stage.  MJ also had a lot of female fans so he had to keep that single guy image going.  Those photos are proof that they were attracted to each other.  I believe he enjoyed that kiss with her.  They were like all over each other during that kiss.  He had his hand all on her hips and it didn't look like he was trying to push her away.  I've seen some other playful photos with them and they looked good together as a couple.

they had a similar sideway profile.

well she was there alot on tour and had lots of photo's but it could be publicity - what the public wanted to believe, what they wanted to see, some steaminess.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

were they seen out socially?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DooDoo

Quote from: "the arabian nights"
were they seen out socially?
not that I recall of
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

you are my life

speechless, that\'s how you make me feel

I want a hippopotamus for Christmas

Quote from: "msteetee34"
I think MJ and Tatiana had chemistry for sure.  You can seeit in the video The way you make me feel.  I like when they hug at the end that was cute.  I think they had something going on behind the scenes but his manager probably didn't want MJ to get distracted by her being on tour with him after that kiss on stage.  MJ also had a lot of female fans so he had to keep that single guy image going.  Those photos are proof that they were attracted to each other.  I believe he enjoyed that kiss with her.  They were like all over each other during that kiss.  He had his hand all on her hips and it didn't look like he was trying to push her away.  I've seen some other playful photos with them and they looked good together as a couple.

they had a similar sideway profile.

well she was there alot on tour and had lots of photo's but it could be publicity - what the public wanted to believe, what they wanted to see, some steaminess.

Yeah they kinda did favor a little.  They had the same curly hair.  Both attractive together.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

i dont know why i am commenting - i dont - i think mikes romantic life is private - so i will take my leave here - this is a good thread  - its a kind one
god bless
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

but then again i found this

tatiana - said it was an agreed kiss

but different from what i thought she had said

she kept a journal of her awful experiences she says

the timing of the release of her book was during mikes 2005 trial

she was not supportive of him -- yucky person

[YouTube]http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=mW4fk8pZwfA&feature=related[/YouTube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raven

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Why oh why have they hidden the video of THAT kiss between MJ and Tatiana during the Bad concert?

The only footage we have is this:

[youtube:2h04rei1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr-CH4OXOKo&feature=related[/youtube:2h04rei1]

So we know TV cameras were there and filmed the whole thing in Kansas.  So who has the footage and why is it being witheld?

I cant fathom it...  its as if MJ kissing a girl on stage is the worst thing anyone could see!   :lol:   Why is Michael or his people hiding it when all the fans want to see it!!!!!   I want to see it so i can see MJs reaction to it.. whether it really was a one way thing, if MJ really did bite his lip and if it was a full on snog that MJ went into full throttle.   :lol:   I want to see if MJ looked happy or annoyed.

Aargh.. anyone know why this footage has disappeared?

Tatiana talks of the kiss in this video:  I feel for her, she seems to have been deeply affected by her love for MJ and never seemed to get over it.  Unrequited love really does hurt.  Poor girl.

Look at the way he looks at her at 01:05!

[youtube:2h04rei1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GjMhedYVAg&feature=related[/youtube:2h04rei1]

[youtube:2h04rei1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjNgx8xe3Nw[/youtube:2h04rei1]
I believe to have seen that kiss but did not think it was such a big deal. She seems to make more of it than it actually was
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

the arabian nights

i think you right

she said that mike was always professional to her, he never said anything to her, he just bite his lip on stage and she took this as a challenge

she said that it was other pp saying that he liked her

she had nothing from him

she said she kept a journal about her awful experiences with mj

and it was release during his most horrible trial

no wonder she kept her head down at the funeral - shame
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

themjkiss

Tatiana was hired as a dancer for the concerts period, the first mistake she made was assuming she could change the routine of the show, as she said in so many words herself, second mistake she made was in assuming Micheals body language (bitting his bottom lip) was a cue to her. Frank is not the big bad wolf, for his decision to fire her from the tour, he did what MIcheal was paying him for, if Micheal did not approve of his decision she would have stayed on the tour, it was his tour. As a dancer she crossed the line, she forgot her reponsiblity to be professional, and keep her feelings under control. For Michael to have female dancers is a huge risk, some women think that Michael wants to be with them just because he is being nice to them, and it puts alot of stress on him I am sure.  

To work for Michael is a huge responsibility, and part of that is, he is trusting the people he hires are mature enough to do the job, if he allows professionlism to be mixed with personal feelings he would not have been where he was in his career.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

Quote from: "themjkiss"
Tatiana was hired as a dancer for the concerts period, the first mistake she made was assuming she could change the routine of the show, as she said in so many words herself, second mistake she made was in assuming Micheals body language (bitting his bottom lip) was a cue to her. Frank is not the big bad wolf, for his decision to fire her from the tour, he did what MIcheal was paying him for, if Micheal did not approve of his decision she would have stayed on the tour, it was his tour. As a dancer she crossed the line, she forgot her reponsiblity to be professional, and keep her feelings under control. For Michael to have female dancers is a huge risk, some women think that Michael wants to be with them just because he is being nice to them, and it puts alot of stress on him I am sure.  

To work for Michael is a huge responsibility, and part of that is, he is trusting the people he hires are mature enough to do the job, if he allows professionlism to be mixed with personal feelings he would not have been where he was in his career.

great post very measured
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael may have had his handlers but he was in complete control of it all. Please don't believe everything that you hear.  He wasn't some softee who did what he was told. He was the puppet master and they did exactly what they were told. When it comes to his business affairs he is also a very good judge of character which is why he had the best--and very few people working for him. The saying was "With Michael, you're always on trial...". If he felt that he wasn't getting what he'd needed from someone, they had to go--simply put. That woman was hideous and deserved to be fired!! There was no doubt that the attraction was there (she was hand chosen by him amongst several girls to be his leading lady in the video).  However; if she had just done her job and remained professional the outcome probably would've been completely different. Their working relaitionship began well and he was beginning to trust her which is why she was invited to go on tour with them. She wanted more from him and was blatantly trying to seduce him. Had he given her some, she's the type that would've been blabbing about the details if she hadn't gotten a ring--and he knew this. In some interviews she has said that the kiss was planned--and he was in agreement, but in others she said that his people knew about it and thought it would be great. That was her way of making the first move. He saw that she wasn't any different than the groupies that he'd come in contact with in the past. She'd made comments like "Look at me, I've had several big names in Hollywood chasing me..." Eddie Murphy was supposedly one of them. She'd also accused Robert Deniro of inapproprriately touching her during filming of a movie that she'd done with him. She showed her true colors when she released that low-budget book, in a futile attempt to blackball him because her truth was exposed. Did anyone see the press junkets for her book? She insinuated that he wasn't interested in her because he surrounded himself with young boys during the tour all of the time. She'd said that they would be waiting outside of his room and hurried in, but when she'd attempt to go to talk about something pressing she was turned away. That's why it all backfired. That  book was about as interesting as last month's newspaper. It was deplorable and very hurtful to MJ especially since it was happening during the wake of the molestation allegations. He had his suspicions and obviously got over it because he was absolutely right about her. Now she's known as the girl from Michael Jackson's "The Way You Make Me Feel Video whose guilt has led her to selling paintings/drawings of him on Ebay. She's pitiful.  Sheryl Crow was a better choice for the job.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "2MuchMJLuv"

Michael may have had his handlers but he was in complete control of it all. Please don't believe everything that you hear.  He wasn't some softee who did what he was told. He was the puppet master and they did exactly what they were told. When it comes to his business affairs he is also a very good judge of character which is why he had the best--and very few people working for him. The saying was "With Michael, you're always on trial...". If he felt that he wasn't getting what he'd needed from someone, they had to go--simply put. That woman was hideous and deserved to be fired!! There was no doubt that the attraction was there (she was hand chosen by him amongst several girls to be his leading lady in the video).  However; if she had just done her job and remained professional the outcome probably would've been completely different. Their working relaitionship began well and he was beginning to trust her which is why she was invited to go on tour with them. She wanted more from him and was blatantly trying to seduce him. Had he given her some, she's the type that would've been blabbing about the details if she hadn't gotten a ring--and he knew this. In some interviews she has said that the kiss was planned--and he was in agreement, but in others she said that his people knew about it and thought it would be great. That was her way of making the first move. He saw that she wasn't any different than the groupies that he'd come in contact with in the past. She'd made comments like "Look at me, I've had several big names in Hollywood chasing me..." Eddie Murphy was supposedly one of them. She'd also accused Robert Deniro of inapproprriately touching her during filming of a movie that she'd done with him. She showed her true colors when she released that low-budget book, in a futile attempt to blackball him because her truth was exposed. Did anyone see the press junkets for her book? She insinuated that he wasn't interested in her because he surrounded himself with young boys during the tour all of the time. She'd said that they would be waiting outside of his room and hurried in, but when she'd attempt to go to talk about something pressing she was turned away. That's why it all backfired. That  book was about as interesting as last month's newspaper. It was deplorable and very hurtful to MJ especially since it was happening during the wake of the molestation allegations. He had his suspicions and obviously got over it because he was absolutely right about her. Now she's known as the girl from Michael Jackson's "The Way You Make Me Feel Video whose guilt has led her to selling paintings/drawings of him on Ebay. She's pitiful.  Sheryl Crow was a better choice for the job.

I think her and Ola Ray are still obsessed with MJ.  I think they may both be bitter because they didn't get the relationship with MJ they wanted.  I mean I believe there was something between MJ and Tatiana but I don't think he wanted to get deep into a relationship with her.  Ola Ray she's tacky.  I saw her on a video clip for the afterparty for This is it and she was acting unlady like.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

As a dancer she crossed the line, she forgot her reponsiblity to be professional, and keep her feelings under control.  

Agree ;)

Even if they could have been a couple then, some feelings must be kept a side ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Quote from: "Gema"
As a dancer she crossed the line, she forgot her reponsiblity to be professional, and keep her feelings under control.  

Agree ;)

Even if they could have been a couple then, some feelings must be kept a side ;)

Maybe Tatiana got too caught up in the moment with MJ and she forgot she was suppose to be performing.  She probably just focusing on her man. :D  She said MJ gave her a look like he was challenging her so she seized the moment.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions