Quote from: "Sabrina"
He was not into her I remember hearing his private conversation she really was but not him

what private conversation?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

is she now married, does she have children

i hope her life has moved on
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "the arabian nights"

I dont think Tatiana ever married or had children, no.    :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"

I dont think Tatiana ever married or had children, no.    :?

such a shame for such a pretty girl

she should do so and move on - lifes just too short
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Quote from: "Sabrina"
He was not into her I remember hearing his private conversation she really was but not him

what private conversation?

private conversation on the phone
u can find it on youtube
He named her Tate
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

twitter account ] You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mykidsmum

Quote from: "JACKSONGIRL"
Quote from: "liegi"
I didn't know anything about Tatiana before this forum.  Actually, the only time you see MJ kissing a girl is when he kissed Lisa Marie.  It is strange that they have  hid the kiss!! The only reason I can think of, and it is far-fetched, is that they did not want to offend his gay fans (remember the Bashir interview).  That remark has always puzzled me.  Does MJ have a big gay following?  I thought women were crazy about him.  Or maybe it was against his religion. But Tatiana says Katherine approved of her. She was invited to the private funeral. This is interesting.
That is not why they hid the kiss, they hid it because MJ and Tatiana liked each other but Michael never mixed business with pleasure he even said in moonwalk he didn't like when women would fall for him and become unprofessional, also Michael had a crush on her and really liked her and his mother even tried to hook then up but she got kicked of the tour by Frankie for kissing him on stage because she became unprofessional her excuse was "he bit his lip as if to challenge me " honey he bites his lip all the time if that's what it meant then women would be kissing that man like crazy, anyways, she got kicked off the tour by Frankie because Frankie didn't want her being unprofessional, and he didn't want Michael in a relationship at the time because he wanted Michael's focus on his music only.
hey guys, people don't know much about Frank...He was hired as MJ's No man.  MJ had a hard time saying NO to people and this is one of the reasons why Frank was hired.  Frank had the nick name "the NO man"  If he yelled and fired Tatiana, it was at MJ's own request.  He mentioned in the Rabbi tapes that some women he would work with (I'm sure he was talking about Tatiana) would have crushes on him and follow him around the world.  Rabbi asked him what would you do to show her that you didn't reciprocate and MJ said...run away.  Rabbi asked why he didn't confront this woman and he said that he couldn't hurt her feelings.  I have no doubt he had an attraction to her, (he said he doesn't hire any female co star that he isn't attracted to) .  Frank wasn't keeping them apart.  MJ took his religious teachings of the JW very seriously.  Just look at the Dangerous Lyrics...ler lips were drop as a honey comb, her mouth was smoother than oil...and something about a two edged sword...these are all quotes taken straight from the story of Solomon in the Bible.  Those words are used to describe a female seductress in Solomon.  If you go onto the JW website and look at the section that deals with premarital sex....they quote Solomon quite often, even so far as to include the description of honey comb, oil and two edged sword.  Just like MJ did in Dangerous, in dangerous he is telling us his religeous views and the internal conflict he is having with them because of his desire for this woman...that is why it is so dangerous!  MJ was very conflicted about his desire (billie jean, dirty Diana, dangerous to name a few) and the pressure to stay abstinent, to stay away from "sin" as he says in dangerous.  Tatiana was fired because after the bad tour kiss, MJ realized that she wasn't afraid to make a move now, he was able to control himself before this kiss, but now that she is the aggressor, he had to fire her in order to protect himself from not being able to resist.  She should be flattered that he let her go.  If she understood his religious views and morals, then she would have been flattered and not hurt.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

liegi

Thank you for your explanation. I agree with you concerning the importance of religion and how that figures into this conflict.  It seems to me that Tatiana acted rashly and should have given the relationship time.  Why would you kiss Michael during a performance?  It must have been very awkward for him.  Perhaps she was encouraged to do so because of outside influences (his mother?).  It all seems so sad in retrospect; perhaps the relationship could have blossomed had she given him time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

you can hear him chuckle, but in an uncomfortable, surprised way. & he didn't look mad in the pictures, just surprised. but i do think she was fired because it is unprofessional & ONSTAGE in front of his FANS. he was always & still is a very professional person & also never wanted to upset the fans. soooo therefore, she was fired, wrong place, very wrong time. poor girl, she was & still is very pretty & had she handled herself in a better way, things might have turned out better for her. like i don't know, maybe keeping her feelings outside of "work", onstage she was an "employee" she was there to do a job as a PROFESSIONAL, everything else should have been left behind once she got on that stage, her mistake. such a shame she never married or even moved on though  :| she came on too strong & let her "crush" get out of hand which probably turned him off, but he needed someone who cared that much about him in his life, other than family, you know? anyways though, i feel bad for her.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

Quote from: "teine21"
you can hear him chuckle, but in an uncomfortable, surprised way. & he didn't look mad in the pictures, just surprised. but i do think she was fired because it is unprofessional & ONSTAGE in front of his FANS. he was always & still is a very professional person & also never wanted to upset the fans. soooo therefore, she was fired, wrong place, very wrong time. poor girl, she was & still is very pretty & had she handled herself in a better way, things might have turned out better for her. like i don't know, maybe keeping her feelings outside of "work", onstage she was an "employee" she was there to do a job as a PROFESSIONAL, everything else should have been left behind once she got on that stage, her mistake. such a shame she never married or even moved on though  :| she came on too strong & let her "crush" get out of hand which probably turned him off, but he needed someone who cared that much about him in his life, other than family, you know? anyways though, i feel bad for her.

i think your right.

i havent read her book but maybe this was bad advice again. i would not read a kiss and tell book about mj - he wasnt like that and i dont think he would have appreciated it
Last Edit: February 22, 2010, 04:44:47 AM by the arabian nights
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DooDoo

for what I gathered Michael absolutely doesn't want to mix work with private life, he doesn't want to get involved with a woman who work with; she was fired because she was unprofessional, she tried to kiss him on stage and he hated it. He might have been attracted to her, right, but he didn't want to show that on stage. Being a perfectionist he couldn't accept that, and she was fired.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

you are my life

speechless, that\'s how you make me feel

I want a hippopotamus for Christmas

the arabian nights

Quote from: "DooDoo"
for what I gathered Michael absolutely doesn't want to mix work with private life, he doesn't want to get involved with a woman who work with; she was fired because she was unprofessional, she tried to kiss him on stage and he hated it. He might have been attracted to her, right, but he didn't want to show that on stage. Being a perfectionist he couldn't accept that, and she was fired.

like what you said about what is acceptable on stage and not on stage.

she may have misunderstood him and went too far,

he may have fancied her, but that does not mean you wanted to go the next step because you sometimes dont, and not on stage
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DooDoo

exactly. He said women he worked with always misanderstood the feeling, he said he couldn' work with a woman if he wasn't attracted to her but... at the same time he didn't , in any way, want to get involved. So it was hard to contain them and sometimes he had to run away to get rid of them :lol:  :lol:
I think they might have flirted but he didn't want to get too far, especially on stage. She did. She made a mistake. She was fired.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

you are my life

the arabian nights

exactly. He said women he worked with always misanderstood the feeling, he said he couldn' work with a woman if he wasn't attracted to her but... at the same time he didn't , in any way, want to get involved. So it was hard to contain them and sometimes he had to run away to get rid of them :lol:  :lol:
I think they might have flirted but he didn't want to get too far, especially on stage. She did. She made a mistake. She was fired.

but the job would have ended at some stage, what has she done since?

when she was at the funeral she looked good - yes but stuck in time
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DooDoo

but the job would have ended at some stage, what has she done since?

when she was at the funeral she looked good - yes but stuck in time
I think he wouldn't get involved with a woman who had worked with, that's what I understand from what he said. Even after the job is over. I might be wrong though, it's just what I understood.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

you are my life

I think MJ and Tatiana had chemistry for sure.  You can see it in the video The way you make me feel.  I like when they hug at the end that was cute.  I think they had something going on behind the scenes but his manager probably didn't want MJ to get distracted by her being on tour with him after that kiss on stage.  MJ also had a lot of female fans so he had to keep that single guy image going.  Those photos are proof that they were attracted to each other.  I believe he enjoyed that kiss with her.  They were like all over each other during that kiss.  He had his hand all on her hips and it didn't look like he was trying to push her away.  I've seen some other playful photos with them and they looked good together as a couple.
Last Edit: February 22, 2010, 05:07:00 AM by msteetee34
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions