ilymftbomh

Quote from: "~Souza~"
His latest blog is quite interesting, here we can see we have a link between the Fruitclub (MJYM, D.O. and Anna.k) and the blogger. I knew MJYM would fall for this IF she knew the blogger. Point proven, blogger revealed. Thank you MJYM! :lol:

I'm sorry, maybe I'm missing the point, how does this reveal the blogger?? It seems this MJYM posted a link to that forum where he/she posted that conversation in another comment. So the blogger maybe just copied from there???

And I dont mean to offend you, but is that conversation true?

TY and keep up the good work!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Quote from: "ilymftbomh"
His latest blog is quite interesting, here we can see we have a link between the Fruitclub (MJYM, D.O. and Anna.k) and the blogger. I knew MJYM would fall for this IF she knew the blogger. Point proven, blogger revealed. Thank you MJYM! :lol:

I'm sorry, maybe I'm missing the point, how does this reveal the blogger?? It seems this MJYM posted a link to that forum where he/she posted that conversation in another comment. So the blogger maybe just copied from there???

Yes, that conversation is very true and I suspected the blogger having links to or being in 'The Frootclub', because this kind of agressive way of talking about us is not new to me. I knew that IF MJYM would be linked to the blogger, it would appear there and well, there it is.

People that are agreeing with that person ARE sick in the head and believe me, Mike WOULD be disgusted. If there was anything in his life he hated, it was these kind of hate towards others for no reason, this person doesn't even know us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ilymftbomh

Quote from: "ilymftbomh"

Yes, that conversation is very true and I suspected the blogger having links to or being in 'The Frootclub', because this kind of agressive way of talking about us is not new to me. I knew that IF MJYM would be linked to the blogger, it would appear there and well, there it is.

People that are agreeing with that person ARE sick in the head and believe me, Mike WOULD be disgusted. If there was anything in his life he hated, it was these kind of hate towards others for no reason, this person doesn't even know us.

TY for answering, I was just a little confused. I'm not going to pay anymore attention to this kind of thing, cause IMO it's a waste of time and energy. No offense to the people who want to read and respond to this thread and/or that blog.

Peace!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Even IF this person had something to say about the "lies" of our forum ,
does he thinks that there would be a common sense person who would believe him ??? :shock:
With so much hate ?? :shock:
He is disgusting ! :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lisap27

pffffffffffffff.... what is the world comin 2..  :roll: there's just no need for this really..  :roll:

i wouldn't even be offended by this.. talk about attention.. brush it off.. just another stone in the road!! how silly..  pfffffffffff..  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Quote from: "Suzi~Ses~Its~Right"
Think about it this way, Mo is still alive and kicking  :D which her every breath pisses this blogger of, we are are still here in which every post pisses this blogger of.

Yep, I'm still alive and kicking, I'm not going anywhere, and I have a loooong breath.

"We have so much in common, we both love soup and snow peas, we love the outdoors, and talking and not talking. We could not talk or talk forever and still find things to not talk about."  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wow.  I didn't know that shit coluld run this deep in the cyber world. :?  
Geez, creepy.  But at any rate Mo, beautiful picture.  It seems they got your good side. 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

steph

Quote from: "liegi"
I think it's scary. The person's language is foul.
I agree with you , there language is foul.
Why do people post such disgusting things?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Crescendo

Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
wow. I didn't know that shit coluld run this deep in the cyber world. :?
Geez, creepy.

Yeah that blog was cra-zay. I mean gosh i can understand being upset if they got banned, but is that person really gonna waste time on an elaborate blog and story and what gratification do they get from it? a few chuckles?

i wasn't laughing. I was a little freaked, honestly. :shock:

Scary.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I am familiar with this blog.  Initially… I found it interesting and humorous. There is a lot of cursing and crude language.  I’m no prude by any stretch of the imagination but c’mon every other word doesn’t have to be a curse word when communicating with others. Now the blog just seems stale and meaningless. The  blogger seemed to have a mission in the beginning to expose the poor management of  the original MJHD .  However now it seems that the blogger takes so much time to discuss others and what he/she perceives as those other people’s shortcomings.

I dunno… it just seems  like an awful lot of time and energy is spent bringing down  other people. I have a job, family, friends  and a busy life. My spare time is  spent by hanging out with friends,  reading a good book , shopping…blah blah blah. Somehow I don’t include sitting at a computer and researching the lives of strangers  as being  on the top of the list of ways to  pass the time away.  

I joined MJ related forums after June 25th to connect with like-minded MJ fans and to  investigate the hoax. Never …in my wildest dreams… did I envision that people would get so caught up in this stuff  that they would wage cyber wars against one another.

Reality check: I watched Hope For Haiti last night. People are dying in Haiti yet  there are people on MJ hoax forums and within MJ hoax related blogs  beating  one another up over a freaking hoaxed death. C’mon people….priorities… priorities… priorities…okay.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GirlSaturday .. one word .... AMEN!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~*~*Shoot for the Moon ~ Even if you miss you land among the Stars*~*~
We only live once. Since we are given the gift of life, it should be a persistent endeavour to immortalize ourselves, no matter what field of endeavour we choose\' .. Michael Jackson
Michael to me your not an icon nor a superstar .. your just a boy that this girl fell in love with a very long time ago.

This type of stuff really saddens me..
May they get what they deserve, I will leave it at that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PATHETIC how can you call yourselves Michael fans and behave this way, Michael said it's all for L.O.V.E. and yet some people are spreading hate, makes me very sad sorry Mo and Souza that you had to be apart of that nonsense
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael knocking out the media one day at a time lool

I'm sorry to have brought this up to you guys, I wasant trying to start anything with it, I just wanted Souza and Mo to know what was up and all of us on here, I had no idea this person was one of my friends on facebook, I guess I accept them because it said MJHD so I thought it was someone from here, but when they posted this today I was upset, they are no longer on my friends list, I wish you all Lot's of L.O.V.E. and if this person w a bull dog as there profile pic is your friend, please drop them. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

LOL Troll'n hard.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There\'s a man, who plays the game of life so well...