Did you just see Timberland perform!?!  There were a few bars of music from Thriller, Thriller dance moves and then the Thriller laugh in his performance.  Also, a few photos of MJ were shown in the background.  Ideas?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
http]

[size=85]Do all the good you can, By all the means you can, In all the ways you can, In all the places you can, At all the times you can, To all the people you can, As long as ever you can.
-John Wesley
 English religious leader (1703 - 1791)
[/size]

I noticed too and couldn't believe it!  I didn't notice the pics though. I'll have to go back and rewatch it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I did hear the laugh. I didn't pay that much attention to his performance but I'm going to assume it was his way to pay tribute to the King of Pop.  He deserves many tribute performances, however subtle. The man influenced so many artists out today.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

I noticed this too! When there was just the music playing, I asked my parents "Doesn't this sound like Thriller?" and my dad agreed, my mom was too busy falling asleep (  :roll:  ) then they were doing the dance steps, then the laugh, and we were like "Yeah, that's Thriller". I didn't notice the pictures though....When its on youtube I'll have to watch it.  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]We didn\'t lose Michael, we just can\'t find him.[/size]

"Everyone loved Michael, we all loved him, but I mean, look what we did..." --Gladys Knight

I miss the photos.. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SMILE THAT IS SO INNOCENT AND YET SO SEXY! \";)\"
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Does anyone know where can I watch it?  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I still love him, although he\'s bad, he\'s dangerous & a smooth criminal! 

Stories buried and untold, somebody\'s hiding the truth - Cry

I was wondering why that was too. When the fog came out and those guys started dancing, I was like "What the heck was that?" My mom said they said something about vampires in the song *shrug* We could look the song up if anyone knows what it's called, for clues you know?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

L.O.V.E.
It\'s A
Mystery
Where You\'ll
Find Me
Where You\'ll Find...
All is LOVE

Was it just me or was the thriller laugh used in Rihanna's performance (i think that's her name)
I remember being like um wtf?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I\'m only human

twitter.com/dexember_

Interesting...I asked my brother today if he had noticed all the glitter-there was literally an amount of glitter on every single performer-even Jay-Z had a lapel pin that had glitter on it. J-Los shoes had glitter-and all the microphones had glitter on them. Maybe my eye is noticing glitter these days but did anyone esle notice. White microphones had white glitter. He said he noticed and he also noticed that almost all of the performances had at leat one of MJs moves in it...he said even Carrie Underwoods had one it was right at the end...he said even if it was only a couple of seconds there was a MJ move. He noticed all of the aforementioned in the Timbaland performance except the pics of MJ.
  Overall the whole thing was awesome I thought and it was a constant reminder that none of the performers would have been there if it were not for MJ-I don't know if the glitter and moves were a subliminal tribute without making it public or something else...but I still get the feeling he is not dead.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love you more...forever

Quote from: "neverlandprincess"
Interesting...I asked my brother today if he had noticed all the glitter-there was literally an amount of glitter on every single performer-even Jay-Z had a lapel pin that had glitter on it. J-Los shoes had glitter-and all the microphones had glitter on them. Maybe my eye is noticing glitter these days but did anyone esle notice. White microphones had white glitter. He said he noticed and he also noticed that almost all of the performances had at leat one of MJs moves in it...he said even Carrie Underwoods had one it was right at the end...he said even if it was only a couple of seconds there was a MJ move. He noticed all of the aforementioned in the Timbaland performance except the pics of MJ.
  Overall the whole thing was awesome I thought and it was a constant reminder that none of the performers would have been there if it were not for MJ-I don't know if the glitter and moves were a subliminal tribute without making it public or something else...but I still get the feeling he is not dead.

I noticed the same things!

Here's a video of the Timbaland performance (I have yet to successfully embed a YouTube performance-- sorry!)...

I could be totally wrong about the photos of MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
http]

[size=85]Do all the good you can, By all the means you can, In all the ways you can, In all the places you can, At all the times you can, To all the people you can, As long as ever you can.
-John Wesley
 English religious leader (1703 - 1791)
[/size]

mjj

i saw that picture to on the screen it is michaels face :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I didn't pay all that much attention to the show -- was doing other things while the TV was on -- but I know that I definitely heard the Thriller laugh during someone's performance (can't remember whose) and I thought that I heard some bars of the Thriller song but actually at the time thought I was imagining things.  Now that others say they heard it I guess I wasn't!

As for the dance moves,  I saw that in different performances also but it could be 1 or both of 2 things -- either it was deliberate as sort of an homage to MJ or it's just his influence on the medium of dance and performance which as we all know was huge.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "city.gal1"
I didn't pay all that much attention to the show -- was doing other things while the TV was on -- but I know that I definitely heard the Thriller laugh during someone's performance (can't remember whose) and I thought that I heard some bars of the Thriller song but actually at the time thought I was imagining things.  Now that others say they heard it I guess I wasn't!

As for the dance moves,  I saw that in different performances also but it could be 1 or both of 2 things -- either it was deliberate as sort of an homage to MJ or it's just his influence on the medium of dance and performance which as we all know was huge.

True-I have been trying to figure out if it was a purposeful thing among all the performers as an homage-or if it WAS just the visiblity of Michaels' influence. Everyone is more aware now of his influence...I mean I have always known the military style of dancing  was originated by Michael even for Janet. It is just not  been acknowledged for a while.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love you more...forever

Quote from: "neverlandprincess"
Quote from: "city.gal1"

True-I have been trying to figure out if it was a purposeful thing among all the performers as an homage-or if it WAS just the visiblity of Michaels' influence. Everyone is more aware now of his influence...I mean I have always known the military style of dancing  was originated by Michael even for Janet. It is just not  been acknowledged for a while.

It could just be that people are noticing his influence more often .  I mean, pretty much everyone in the music buisness is influenced my Michael. Heck, pretty much everything is influenced by Michael ;)
I still want to know what that Timberland/Nelly Furtado song was... The Vincent Price laugh was so random at the end. I don't think I heard it in Rihanna's performance. I'll have to go back to watch it since i taped it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions