Quote from: "Cameron"
Why one day, a terrorist group want to attack us, without reason.
In 2001, for the WTC attacks in NY, there were no reason muslims terrorist group attack the USA. Moreover, there are many clues which show that WTC attack is a fake, not made by " terrorist"...

I say that all this story is a manipulation, and all others stories about terrorist.

The 7/7 underground bombings were very real we even have muslim terroist activist stating publically in the UK that it was a glorious day and the bombers are heros.

Thankfully majority of the islamic faith in the UK are speaking out against them
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~*~*Shoot for the Moon ~ Even if you miss you land among the Stars*~*~
We only live once. Since we are given the gift of life, it should be a persistent endeavour to immortalize ourselves, no matter what field of endeavour we choose\' .. Michael Jackson
Michael to me your not an icon nor a superstar .. your just a boy that this girl fell in love with a very long time ago.

Sarahli

These "muslim" terrorists are manipulated and indoctrinated by agents who works for secret services. Islam does not teach us to kill people. These attacks as for 9/11 and Madrid were known by each governments and they acted and let do.
I don't say that there are no extremists in Islam, they exist and are used by this same power to turn the people against true muslims.
I also want to highlight a point. The first victims of terrorism are muslims themselves in their own countries. Arabic governments are also involved in the coming of NWO and that's why real Islam is being erased step by step.
So people have to keep this in mind and avoid to lump everything together but rather make a clear difference between Muslims and Extremists.

Please don't do a quick review of TIAI redirects but try to interest yourself to the deep content. I'm sure that by doing this you will discover even more.

Thank you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Quote from: "MJLover1990"
Oh this is more of the New World Order's plan to pump up the panic, chaos and fear... it sickens me! :x

Agree
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

somekindofsign

Sarahli tottally agree with you.

Have you all realized last year every nationalist terrorist group had some short of come back?
Last year it was leaked that they had decided at Bilderberg´s meeting that they wanted to have blonde terrorist here and there, what IMO meant European anative terrorism.

From there we had an attempt to resurect groups, some of them dissappeared, such as IRA (Ireland), 28th of November (Greece), Red Brigades (Italy), and of course a new enforcement of ETA, here in Spain, we are still dealing with that, and I´ve lived in Belfast, so I know about it.

You can go earlier in time, and relate all of it with GLADIO OPERATION. So we have secret secret agencies ruled by CIA etc which infiltrate into organitations to manipulate them. That way they killed Aldo Moro in Italy in name of communist Red Brigades (see Death in Rome, very good documentary). Or they killed Franco´s successor Carrero Blanco (they have us really blind about the fact he had declared not going to follow Franco´s harshness, and he hadn´t support Kissinger in his visit before the bomb).

I think Gladio is still working.

Meanwhile each native terrorism serves to different purposes in each country... in Spain is the bread the goverments feed from... it works to divide, to fear, to scenify their confrontations, to collect votes, to act as smoke curtain, misslead...
as we say in Spain, they don´t give a stitch without thread...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

Quote from: "Suzi~Ses~Its~Right"
Im supprised at the Brits & Londoners on here  :D  comon folks we've lived through the blitz, we'll we aint personaly, but some of us spent a lifetime growing up with the IRA bomb threats and the actuall bombings, and look at 7/7. when it comes to terrorist threats lets remember to do what we always do. get on with our lives, be aware, be ready just in case. remember 7/7? people stayed calm and collected and got on with what needed to be done. Lets not loose our heads lets do what we did to Hitler, the IRA, stick up the fingers, show the true british bulldog spirit, and let them know 'you dont tell an Englishman what to do with terror tactics'  :D
someone asked why we are sudenly on high alert, most believe its because the government banned, that fanatical terrorist group Islam4uk. they promised reprisels when they were banned. But i personally think like in USA the threat simply has just never gone away.
.  I agree I will not be scared  to go to London
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

put it this way  :lol: , when youve live in belfast, youve been through a lot worse  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]All the truth in the world adds up to one big lie.
-Bob Dylan[/size]

Quote from: "awesome1"
put it this way  :lol: , when youve live in belfast, youve been through a lot worse  :lol:

I could not agree with you more. If anyone has the right to be the voice of authority on Terrorism its the people of Belfast we can only imagine just how awfull life must have been  :(  But then if anyone is gonna bring cheer and happiness in a gloomy situation its going to be an Irish person specially when their eyes are smilling  :D  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~*~*Shoot for the Moon ~ Even if you miss you land among the Stars*~*~
We only live once. Since we are given the gift of life, it should be a persistent endeavour to immortalize ourselves, no matter what field of endeavour we choose\' .. Michael Jackson
Michael to me your not an icon nor a superstar .. your just a boy that this girl fell in love with a very long time ago.

Quote from: "karmaknowstruth"
dancingthedream and others,  I'm in the US in Florida fairly close to the Haiti rescue air traffic, which is buzzing.  I have a niece in Miami working as a security instructor at Miami International. Keep in mind there is a big stir up of the military going on down in Hiati, as you know.  She confirmed that.
I am AWAKE, my RADAR is becoming sharper.
I have dedicated my spare time keeping track of world issues in search of where this NWO is going.  I know of your concern even tho I'm not there in the UK feeling that like you are.  In my research and a matter of record governments "create" fear to weaken the people.  Then they "save" the people so we will look up to them as saviors and become more dependent. That's their GAME and the only way to keep us looking up to "them" and away from helping ourselves. That is exactly a hidden agenda of what the US and other countries are doing down in Haiti.  Granted the help is sincere, but I believe there are other things being put into place in view of their leader's lives lost due to the Earthquake.
 What we have learned here in our MJ investigation is to look past the surface and deeper into what the news is telling us.  Do your own investigations to find what is behind the scary tv stories, and what else is also happening at the same time.  It's clear to me that for them to get the NWO in place they must continue to instill fear which would mean placing the police onto the streets for visual effects to confirm the fear of what they say on the news.  They are also good at creating diversions to hide what is really going on.
It is true, there is a hidden agenda going on behind the govt scenes and Michael taught us to be awake, stay alert. Most of all resist the fear by sending out positive vibrations to dilute the negative.
I especially loved Michael's biggest clue to us by his choosing to flash the Propofol drug to indicate the "sleep for awhile, but then you wake up" message.

I had an unexpected experience that freaked me a bit.  My BF's friend recently moved to Germany and works in communications for the US govt. We have no idea exactly what he does.  We got a call from a security agent wanting to interview us, at our house, about this friend who was up for a promotion to Top Secret level.  The agent came to our house and it was obvious to me by the nature of the questions that "they" are investigating to find who among "them" are trust worthy.  I sat there wearing my PEACE sign t-shirt fully awake to the hidden agenda.

So yes, as Michael's message says, Wake up, pay attention and be responsible for yourself.  My suggestion is to know where your family is, your food, water, medications and your favorite jacket are.  Go about your normal business with awareness that the terrorists may very well be your own govt. trying to instill fear and there is nothing to worry about.  Don't be weak - be strong and powerful by Living One Vibrational Energy.

Keep us posted.

xoxoxo
EVERYTHING THAT THE MEDIA SHOWS US ON THE NEWS IS FED TO THEM BY THE CONTROLLERS OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER, I DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THEY SAY.
WHEN SOMETHING BAD HAPPEN ANYWHERE  IN THE WORLD , I BELIEVE THAT IT'S CAUSED BY THEM , THE GOVERNMENT IS CONTROLLING IT ALL, I THINK THEY CAUSED KATRINA, 9-11  AND NOW HAITI DISASTER.
THEY HAVE A COMPOUND SOMEWHERE IN THE DESSERT THAT HAS THE ABILITY TO SENT STRONG SURGES OF ENERGY TO CAUSE THESE THINGS, IT WAS PROVEN ON THE CONSPERISY THEORY SHOW.
WE CAN'T BELIEVE ANYTHING , THEY ARE OUT TO GET US, THAT'S WHAT MICHAEL WAS TRYING TO WARN US ABOUT.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "loyalfan"
AND DO NOT FORGET.....THERE ARE MILLLIONS OF ...US..........ONLY THOUSANDS OF THEM.........WE CAN STAND UP AND SAY .....NO......IFEEL SURE THAT WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING......BUT HOW????   WHAT????   WE NEED HELP........DOES ANYONE AGREE????    XXXX
YES I believe that we all need to stand together , that's what Michael was telling us, but how ?
not everone knows about it , or believes it .
everyone needs to wake up . :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Michael, please come back. The World needs you.
Im so tired of the bad news, the disasters, the terror, the threats and the death.

:cry: :cry:

This news has just been broken in the UK: 9pm on 22/01/10

BE SAFE PEOPLE. X

The terror threat level in the UK has been raised from "substantial" to "severe", meaning an attack is "highly likely".

Home Secretary Alan Johnson has sought to reassure the public, saying: "I have to emphasise the fact it does not mean an attack is imminent."

He said the Joint Terrorism Analysis Centre keeps the threat level under constant review and makes its judgements based on a "broad range of factors".

Mr Johnson said those factors include "the intent and capabilities of international terrorist groups in the UK and overseas".

He went on: "We still face a real and serious threat to the UK from international terrorism.

"I would urge the public to remain vigilant and carry on reporting suspicious events to the appropriate authorities and to support the police and security services in their efforts to consider those involved in terrorism."

The Home Secretary added that the Government will not be making specific details public.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
READ THIS ....jahtruth.net/plan.htm
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "LOVEYOUMORE"
Quote from: "loyalfan"
AND DO NOT FORGET.....THERE ARE MILLLIONS OF ...US..........ONLY THOUSANDS OF THEM.........WE CAN STAND UP AND SAY .....NO......IFEEL SURE THAT WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING......BUT HOW????   WHAT????   WE NEED HELP........DOES ANYONE AGREE????    XXXX
YES I believe that we all need to stand together , that's what Michael was telling us, but how ?
not everone knows about it , or believes it .
everyone needs to wake up . :shock:

Yes, but the people don't understand the world where they're living. They are in a consumer society, fashion effects...

I hope when MJ comeback, if he does, I will tell to the world what he thinks.  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" I'm going to shock the world, just watch. "

Im so tired of the bad news, the disasters, the terror, the threats and the death.

BE SAFE PEOPLE. X

The terror threat level in the UK has been raised from "substantial" to "severe", meaning an attack is "highly likely".

Home Secretary Alan Johnson has sought to reassure the public, saying: "I have to emphasise the fact it does not mean an attack is imminent."

He said the Joint Terrorism Analysis Centre keeps the threat level under constant review and makes its judgements based on a "broad range of factors".

Mr Johnson said those factors include "the intent and capabilities of international terrorist groups in the UK and overseas".

He went on: "We still face a real and serious threat to the UK from international terrorism.

"I would urge the public to remain vigilant and carry on reporting suspicious events to the appropriate authorities and to support the police and security services in their efforts to consider those involved in terrorism."

The Home Secretary added that the Government will not be making specific details public.

This is the reason for the terror threat level to be raised , every time the citizens start to protest the NWO , they hit us with a new fake video of OSAMA BIN LADEN , to put fear in our hearts , making us think we need more protection , more protection means ,less rights and privacy . It's terror that they use against us , we need to be afrais of them , because what they have planned for our country , is worst then OSAMA BIN LADEN , I heard that he died in 2005 but they never told us because then we have no reason to be there.
read this article .
Video: Alleged Osama Bin Laden audio tape released
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "LOVEYOUMORE"

BE SAFE PEOPLE. X

This is the reason for the terror threat level to be raised , every time the citizens start to protest the NWO , they hit us with a new fake video of OSAMA BIN LADEN , to put fear in our hearts , making us think we need more protection , more protection means ,less rights and privacy . It's terror that they use against us , we need to be afrais of them , because what they have planned for our country , is worst then OSAMA BIN LADEN , I heard that he died in 2005 but they never told us because then we have no reason to be there.
read this article .
Video: Alleged Osama Bin Laden audio tape released
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The last time the threat level in the UK was Severe was 4th July 2007 it stayed at this level until 20th July 2009. Since the threat levels were introduced in 2006, it has never been below Substantial. There are five levels altogether

*critical - an attack is expected imminently
    *severe - an attack is highly likely
    *substantial - an attack is a strong possibility
    *moderate - an attack is possible but not likely
    *low - an attack is unlikely

Over the period of 4 years it has only been changed 7 times. It has been critical twice, severe four times and substantial once.

22 January 2010
    * Threat level raised to SEVERE

20 July 2009
    * Threat level lowered to SUBSTANTIAL

4 July 2007
    * Threat level lowered to SEVERE

30 June 2007
    * Threat level raised to CRITICAL

14 August 2006
    * Threat level lowered to SEVERE

10 August 2006
    * Threat level raised to CRITICAL

1 August 2006
    * Threat level: SEVERE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=85]Lift Your Head Up High and Scream Out To The World
I Know I Am Someone and Let The Truth Unfurl
No One Can Hurt You Now because You Know What\'s True
Yes, I Believe In Me, So You Believe In You[/size]

somekindofsign

In one hand, strange that yesterday the cause of the raising was something in Manchester´s (I think) airport. Today is because Osama Ben Laden.
Many times, you can perceive how they go constructing the fake as they go along.

In the other hand, Laden is dead according to Benazir Butto,
sure is one of the reasons why she´s not alive...
Benazir Bhutto censored on BBC - Bin Laden is dead
[youtube:1tedu5qw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xt_NJi90fT0[/youtube:1tedu5qw]

This seems also to be a justification for possible worse facts to happend.
They seem to be selling the idea that Alkaeda is back, increasingly.
Hope not and it´s just empty fear!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions