Jacksonologist,

I have often thought the same thing and think it would be wonderful to get an expert's opinion of this. However, in my experience, no one wants to give me the time of day. When it comes to matters such as this any MD I talk with just doesn't want to give it much seriousness. It is sad, yet painfully realistic. Perhaps they know something they are unwilling to say or they are just like many others who just simply believe the media reports.

However, I don't really think it takes a lawyer or MD to answer our questions. Many people in these professions: RN's, RT's, paramedics, EMT's plus those of us laypersons who are educated in CPR should readily see that the photo that has been circulating of MJ in the ambulance is grossly inaccurate. Either the photo is distorted (due to motion) or it is a fake photo (a fabricated photoshopped version). Either way it appears as if the chest compressions are being done in the incorrect place. I am sorry but professionals wouldn't make these blatant mistakes. Either the photo is doctored, never existed (and is fabricated) or it is fabricated to precisely look grossly wrong as an indication that this is all a farse. I suspect the latter. I think MJ wants those who care enough and are perceptive enough to know the truth without being too obvious.

Matters of legality are a little bit more perplexing to me. However, whenever duplicate items appear it leads me to believe something is not right. If there are 7 DC's circulating that is a huge indication, to me, that MJ is behind it. That infamous "7" seems to reappear time and time again.  At any rate, all I know, is that it only takes 1 authentic legal and binding document to be legal. If multiples appear either someone is trying to throw us off or it is part of the plan, like above, for MJ to send us a message----at least for those of us willing to listen.

Essentially, even though I would be so happy and eager to hear what an MD or lawyer would have to say in these matters, I just don't think they could give us any accurate answers. In my opinion, we just don't have much to work with because at this point it is very difficult to determine if any of the death certificates or that ambulance photo is even authentic. I honestly don't think the experts would be able to provide any clearer indication for us. It is all too murky to sort through because none of us have access to the real evidence to put all the puzzle pieces together to get the perspective we need to obtain the truth. So, with that, I have chosen to live on faith that my hunch is correct and that this is all too fishy to be realistic. I suspect that MJ, of all people, would be the only one to pull something of this magnitude off. As frustrating as it is I think we just need to bide our time. In the end the truth always surfaces.  Keep the faith!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

@ jacksonologist i m writing  down  specially for you everything concerns with d/c  it will clear your doubts  

it is duty of doctor in attendence during the last illness of a deceased person to ithou issue a d/c stating the real cause of death to the best of his /her knowledge
      failure to do so without reasonable excuse may result in legal proceeding and a fine , but that doc must havyse attended the patient during last illness and with in 14 days of death
   if d/c cant be issued OR IF DEATH IS DUE TO ANY UNNATURAL CAUSE CORONER MUST BE INFORMED

v
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mehere

I am in CA and know a lawyer.  

What questions do you have?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

REporting of death to coroner is when

1. death is sudden , and no doctor has seen patient with in 14 days

2. if doctor was in attendence , but reason of death was unknown

3. death due to violence ,poisoning,drowning accidental / suicidal/homicidal  and violent death associated with alcohol intake
  4,ath due to RTA ( road traffic accident) or other accidents  due to medical  complications of such accidents eg brochopneumonia ( a huge list)

5. death in prison . or transferred from prison to hosp.

6. death due to induatrial diseases

7. death during / full recovery from anasthesia

8.  death in hospital for less than 24 hrs

9. death about which complaints  or allegations are expected
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

in addition the coroner may be informed by police / emergency services IF THE D/C ISSUED BY THE DOCTOR IS NOT ACCEPTABLE
once case is reported, coroner decide on one of several courses of action . the reporting DOCTOR MAY BE REQUESTED TO WRITE THE D/C OR CORONER MAY HIMSELF ISSUE A CERTIFICATE  , HE MAY ORDER AN AUTOPSY

Hope this helps you and other s to understand , i have tried to share as much knowledge thorugh all my posts to date   regarding this case as i could , it was my sincere  contibution  with all on going investigation . i found great people here  , from depth of my heart i pray and wish you all the best  . God bless
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks you guys for all your help.

In regards to asking a dr or a lawyer, it would seem like if we didnt put MJ's name in the dicussion, they may be more forthcoming with answers.
I know we have figured out alot on our own, but it would just give me some sense of KNOWING that we are correct in what we have discovered....by asking a professional and hear them say "No, that is not the way its suppose to be.." or whatever..you know what I mean?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions