Hahah. This fits in with my dream of him performing Billie Jean at the 2010 Grammys. xD
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]We didn\'t lose Michael, we just can\'t find him.[/size]

"Everyone loved Michael, we all loved him, but I mean, look what we did..." --Gladys Knight

Quote from: "ejay"
I dont want to be a debbie downer but the 3d glasses given at the Avatar movie do not work for home tvs. They are specially crafted to work with the movie theater screen only. I work at a theater.

Awwww man.....thanks for letting us know...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ima try and give him a hug and *muah* on the cheek when he performs on tv haha...and record it so i can watch him over and over in 3D lol....ima look funny to the people not knowing that MJ IS IN  MY LIVINGROOM!!!! i cant wait!!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It just hit me!!! Now it makes sense, ok so the This is it concert they were to hand out 3D glasses, but we all know it was ment for a movie, so what to do with all the glasses? Why no give them out for free to watch MJ on the grammy's, I mean they did have a meeting the night before he "died", makes pretty good sense, not a waste of money, it will prob boost rating of the grammy's thanks to MJ the pioneer, this will be the first time doing something 3D on the grammy's, good ol MJ, alway's groundbreaking!! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

Kirsche

aaaw i can't watch it Live!!!!!  :(

Here in Germany it will air on 2AM....in the middle of the night...

Hm does the 3D thing still work when I record it on VHS ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

MashMike

The parts of the puzzle are finally coming together,good job Mike i always knew that he's so smart,i imagine him standing in front of millions in the Grammy's,singing alive and noone will even suspect that it's him alive,everyone will thing that it's the illusion of 3d glasses except us-the beLIEvers sure,bravo Mike.It's so terrible  i can't watch it even on TV,i'm so jealous of you guys,hope then those who watched it will let us know what it is like,i'm so happy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

Quote from: "SoundOfCrescendo"
Hahah. This fits in with my dream of him performing Billie Jean at the 2010 Grammys. xD

I would love that, that would be amasing....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It's not that I'm suggesting anything,  :P but check out the picture they used in the announcement of the tribute, on Grammy.com

I'm sure you all remember this:
[youtube:n7t7jhyl]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TO4r-0YJXdk[/youtube:n7t7jhyl]  
Now that's one dramatic stage entrance :D  :D  :D

Again, personally, I'm not expecting a comeback, but I'm sure hoping for one, and this occasion would be just great 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

I find it also interesting

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Yeah, it could be a real thriller ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[

A Grammy Thriller  :D
Wow, wouldn't that be something :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Michael Jackson may have declined an appearance at last year’s Grammy Awards, but he’ll make it into this year’s program—in 3D, that is.

A star-studded production number has been planned for the Jan. 31 show that would bring back the late pop star, if not physically then at least in spirit, to the Grammy stage where he’s had stellar performances in the past—most notably a highly charged rendition of “Man In The Mirror” backed by a gospel choir in 1988.

Jackson had reportedly promised the show’s producers last year that he would make an appearance the following year.

Hopes for a Jackson production number were dashed when the King of Pop suddenly died on June 25, 2009, just days away from flying to London to begin dress rehearsals for his would-be concert residency at the O2 Arena.

Grammys show producer Ken Elrich recalls meeting Jackson the night before he died to watch the “Earth Song” film clip that would have been used for the concerts. As it stands, the beautifully shot short film has become one of the two visual centerpieces that figured in the concert movie “This Is It” instead.

As a fitting honor to Jackson, the producers of the show rejected the notion of having other artists perform Jackson’s song. Instead, the 3D film of “Earth Song” with Jackson’s 3D image will be accompanied by performers such as Jackson friend and mentor Smokey Robinson and Jackson fan Usher; as well as Carrie Underwood, Jennifer Hudson, and Celine Dion, as reported.

This number could potentially be one of the most memorable to be put together by the Grammy Awards producers since this is the first time an awards show would feature 3D.

Reportedly, free 3D glasses will be distributed at Target stores from Jan. 26 until the day of the Grammys broadcast. Regular TV viewers, however, can watch the show “normally” without the glasses with slight softness on some of the shots.

The Los Angeles County coroner’s office determined Jackson’s death in June to be due to acute propofol intoxication. He was 50 years old.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Okay,Ive highlighted the things that stood out to me most,they are in red.

If not physically: Why would IF even be said.If Michael is dead there arent any 'if's ,'ands' or 'buts' about it.Especially if it is about something so important than thousands possibly millions will be reading.

Grammys show producer Ken Elrich recalls meeting Jackson the night before he died to watch the “Earth Song” film clip that would have been used for the concerts. As it stands, the beautifully shot short film has become one of the two visual centerpieces that figured in the concert movie “This Is It” instead. : Ever notice how he met with EVERYONE the night before is 'death'.And why wouldnt this come out before? to spoil the surprise? because he knows we wouldve jump to a conclusion.
Us:oh,so he met with a grammy producers,maybe hell come back then
Then people would have came up with theories and balh,but MJ likes..LOVES to be unpredictable!

the producers of the show rejected the notion of having other artists perform Jackson’s song. Instead, the 3D film of “Earth Song” with Jackson’s 3D image will be accompanied by performers such as Jackson friend and mentor Smokey Robinson and Jackson fan Usher; as well as Carrie Underwood, Jennifer Hudson, and Celine Dion, as reported.: Ok,so how is that going to work? is there going to be a projection? because he will be accompanied by them? as in standing beside? a 3D image?....well,if he wants to return of course he wants those people there,all of them have connections to him.We know they do,but how strong? anyways just food for thought..i guess.[we dont know for a fact he and J.Hud didnt have plans to work on a project or collaborate so nothing is ruled out,i hear he loves her voice too]

OBVIOUS!

one of the most memorable :well DUH,hes Michael Jackson.

Target stores: LOL just made me think of Latoya thats all :),and dont believe everything you hear and read.

Eternal Bliss :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
One Day.....but until then,Thank You.

Quote from: "Another_Part_of_Me"
hey guys im confused, how could he promise to perform on Grammys if he suppose to be in London at that time...? Or he would be done with his tour by the time Grammys go on?

his tour dates for January and February:
January 2010
January 7
January 9
January 12
January 14
January 16
January 18
January 23
January 25
January 27
January 29

February 2010
February 1

February 3
February 8
February 10
February 12
February 16
February 18
February 20
February 22
February 24
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

Quote from: "sunrise"
Quote from: "Another_Part_of_Me"
hey guys im confused, how could he promise to perform on Grammys if he suppose to be in London at that time...? Or he would be done with his tour by the time Grammys go on?

his tour dates for January and February:
January 2010
January 7
January 9
January 12
January 14
January 16
January 18
January 23
January 25
January 27
January 29

February 2010
February 1

February 3
February 8
February 10
February 12
February 16
February 18
February 20
February 22
February 24

hm Maybe January 31st was meant to be a "Day off" so he can perform at the Grammys....Or the just wasn't meant to be made :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[

thecheetoman2004 » Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:29 am

This is awesome. I bet ANYTHING that the "3D Hologram MJ" will actually be MJ there in person.

I was thinking the same thing. I saw the commercial last night and just chuckled. I think there was a discussion bout this before in regards to finding out if doing this 3D is possible without a physical body or would you need a physical body to do a 3D? I still hadn't heard anymore about that yet. This is interesting. :)  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

EternalBliss » Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:22 pm

DancingTheDream wrote:
Michael Jackson may have declined an appearance at last year’s Grammy Awards, but he’ll make it into this year’s program—in 3D, that is.

A star-studded production number has been planned for the Jan. 31 show that would bring back the late pop star, if not physically then at least in spirit, to the Grammy stage where he’s had stellar performances in the past—most notably a highly charged rendition of “Man In The Mirror” backed by a gospel choir in 1988.

Jackson had reportedly promised the show’s producers last year that he would make an appearance the following year.

Hopes for a Jackson production number were dashed when the King of Pop suddenly died on June 25, 2009, just days away from flying to London to begin dress rehearsals for his would-be concert residency at the O2 Arena.

Grammys show producer Ken Elrich recalls meeting Jackson the night before he died to watch the “Earth Song” film clip that would have been used for the concerts. As it stands, the beautifully shot short film has become one of the two visual centerpieces that figured in the concert movie “This Is It” instead.

As a fitting honor to Jackson, the producers of the show rejected the notion of having other artists perform Jackson’s song. Instead, the 3D film of “Earth Song” with Jackson’s 3D image will be accompanied by performers such as Jackson friend and mentor Smokey Robinson and Jackson fan Usher; as well as Carrie Underwood, Jennifer Hudson, and Celine Dion, as reported.

This number could potentially be one of the most memorable to be put together by the Grammy Awards producers since this is the first time an awards show would feature 3D.

Reportedly, free 3D glasses will be distributed at Target stores from Jan. 26 until the day of the Grammys broadcast. Regular TV viewers, however, can watch the show “normally” without the glasses with slight softness on some of the shots.

The Los Angeles County coroner’s office determined Jackson’s death in June to be due to acute propofol intoxication. He was 50 years old.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... -s-grammys

Okay,Ive highlighted the things that stood out to me most,they are in red.

If not physically: Why would IF even be said.If Michael is dead there arent any 'if's ,'ands' or 'buts' about it.Especially if it is about something so important than thousands possibly millions will be reading
[/quote[/color]]

I agree with you on the "IF" part.My son watched the commercial last night and was like how is the 3D possible if he is dead.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions