January 22, 2010, 02:14:28 AM
I just went to see Avatar, it has been on theaters since like a month or so but it hadn't really call my attention, but today a friend invited me to see it on 3D after working in an anti-cancer children foundation where we are voulenteers, so I went with him, I really thank him for the invitation because I found several clues and references to Michael in the movie. The first thing that I noticed was the place where all the action took place, it just reminded me a lot about the "Earth Song" video, even with the tractor and everything, it also made me think about the video in the "This Is It" movie with the girl in the forest. Anyway, that's only one of the things I noticed, I was shocked when Jake, the main character spoke the words: "Who's bad" while he was being chased by an enormous creature, he looked straight in the camera and said that, to me it sounded like if he was challenging "the creature" could be the media. By the way, Jake sounds a lot like Jackson, and this character was very interested in helping people of all races and taking care of the environment, he later converted to a different race, to my that symbolized when Michael converted to Islam. Later on the movie, when Jake was giving a speech about humanity, everything that he said was difficult to hear, it didnt sound clear, only a phrase that he said "and our children's children"... reminds you of something? perhaps the intro of Heal The World, when the child speaks at the beginning of the song, and last but not least there is a scece when Jake's avatar is disconnected and the people in the avatar world think that he is dead, but then after a while he is reconnected again and everyone is very happy to see him... so what do you think??

Michael I really need you, you are my life!

P.S: Please don' forget about our brothers and sisters in Haiti, we DO care about THEM!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Avatar... more clues???????
January 22, 2010, 07:06:53 AM
Michael NEVER converted to islam, pls get your facts straight.. you clearly know NOTHING about Michael, when you can write something like that...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 22, 2010, 07:27:30 AM
Quote from: "MJJ777"
Michael NEVER converted to islam, pls get your facts straight.. you clearly know NOTHING about Michael, when you can write something like that...
Michael embrace Islam to see what the religion was like, but never converted, and i suggest you stop being so nasty, you say she doesnt KNOW Michael?, you don't know Michael either, none of us do, thats the mysterious thing about him
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 22, 2010, 08:41:19 AM
Thanks for sharing your clues. Who knows if he is connected to this film. At this point, anything is possible. Is this a Sony produced movie? We may also be finding clues in things that do not relate to MJ, simply because our thoughts are on MJ. So we have to mindful of both possibilities at all times.

And honestly, like TruthBeTold said, none of us really know MJ so let's just calm down and let folks have their opinion about his religion, if he has one. Who really knows? And why do we care so much?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

January 22, 2010, 08:51:42 AM
Did Michael ever denied converting to islam? As far as i know he didn't, and this is true also that this rumor about converting to Islam is very recent so may be there wasn't a scope for Michael to declare if he was a Muslim or not. We should not take it for granted that he indeed converted, and we ALSO should not get MAD when someone talks about this possibility cause there's NOTHING wrong in converting to Islam. When people react like that, they should understand, it DOES sound like an insult to the Muslims when they say Michael would never do that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

January 22, 2010, 10:53:25 AM
Come on people why are we bickering over whether he converted or not. Personally I Am not religous but am spiritual in another sense. So what if he did so what if he didnt it does not make him a lesser being either way. I doubt its a clue either
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 22, 2010, 12:33:05 PM
1) I'm sorry, but I doubt that everyone is posting clues about Michael faking his death in every movie, tv show, and commercial.  We see a lot of things because MJ is on our minds, but that doesn't mean he's on everyone else's.  Does that make sense?

2) As with the rest of the hoax and information surrounding Michael, we need to keep an open mind.  None of us know for certain whether he did or did not convert.  I find many people getting defensive over what religion he was and it's really sad.  It's also probably the main reason why he didn't come out and acknowledge what religion he is or isn't.  He also didn't deny being homosexual(openly).  Now in private and on some interview with the police he DID say that he was heterosexual and that he was not gay.  But he kept it to himself so as not to alienate or offend his homosexual fans.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 22, 2010, 03:21:42 PM

I agree but why so nasty??? I am new to the forum and it is definitely not cool to jump down people's throat like that...calm down this is a place for discussion and getting things right not to bully. I agree that I never heard of him converting fully to Islam but I don't know anything for sure and neither do you or you wouldn't be in this forum trying to "find" the truth like the rest of us. We need to watch our words because no one knows everything. Other than that I look forward to having an input on the forum!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 22, 2010, 03:57:01 PM
Alexa_Jackson...Thanks for sharing the information about the movie. I haven't seen it so I was unaware of the scenes.

Welcome to the forum MJLuva84.

For those members who are  too young to remember or weren't born yet, the Jackson family kept their Jehovah Witness ties quiet when the Jackson 5 were introduced. Some people are still surprised to learn that the entire family was once members of that faith. I have a hunch that Motown publicists down-played religion intentionally so that fans wouldn't be turned off if they held biases against that religion. Is Michael ...Muslim? Christian? No one among this group really truly knows for certain.

Quote from: "MJLuva84"

I agree but why so nasty??? I am new to the forum and it is definitely not cool to jump down people's throat like that...calm down this is a place for discussion and getting things right not to bully. I agree that I never heard of him converting fully to Islam but I don't know anything for sure and neither do you or you wouldn't be in this forum trying to "find" the truth like the rest of us. We need to watch our words because no one knows everything. Other than that I look forward to having an input on the forum!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

January 22, 2010, 04:32:50 PM
I have seen Avatar and what a great film  I have to say i agree with your post Avatar more clues I thought it was very Michael and very touching and sad a fight between good and bad  the bad destroying the beautiful surroundings for greed  and the good fight back it was emotional and upseting but brill it is the sort of film I can see Michael being involved in so you might be right I thought of that when I saw it and  I advise all of you to go and see it in 3d it is worth it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 22, 2010, 04:39:34 PM
I don't think any movie would provide us with clues. Besides Moonwalker and Ghosts... ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

January 22, 2010, 06:16:52 PM
Avatar is a great film and i recommend it to everybody, but i think that we see a conection with MJ just because He is always in ours minds and thats why i cried while i was watching the movie, the truth is that lately i cry very often and this is something that i would never forgive you Michael, you turn me into a sensitive person!!!  :evil:  :lol:  :lol:
Last Edit: January 22, 2010, 08:06:38 PM by Loveneverfeltsogood
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has naught.
To say the things he truly feels
And not the words of one who kneels
The record shows I took the blows
And did it my way..."

January 22, 2010, 06:55:50 PM
Quote from: "farhatmjj"
Did Michael ever denied converting to islam? As far as i know he didn't, and this is true also that this rumor about converting to Islam is very recent so may be there wasn't a scope for Michael to declare if he was a Muslim or not. We should not take it for granted that he indeed converted, and we ALSO should not get MAD when someone talks about this possibility cause there's NOTHING wrong in converting to Islam. When people react like that, they should understand, it DOES sound like an insult to the Muslims when they say Michael would never do that.
i agree. it does sound like an insult to muslims and that's something michael would never do. he didn't judge people and he sees everyone as equal. so what if he did become a muslim,that is his right to do so if he chooses.

i love you most,mikey-poo!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jude

January 22, 2010, 07:08:19 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Get it togetha\', or leave it alone!

January 22, 2010, 08:43:26 PM
I think what we're seeing in movies like Avatar (which I loved) is that other people are finally getting Michael's message. The parallels between James Cameron's Avatar and Michael's short film Earth Song are undeniable. I hope Michael enjoyed Avatar!

The Hope for Haiti Now is being broadcast on ALL the networks in North America right now. Michael's message is there loud and clear. His influence on our music - unparalleled - and check out the outfits on some of the A-list celebs performing - remind you of anyone. I swear I think they've raided Michael's wardrobe.

Sadly they're missing the very best artist in their line up. Some day soon I hope and pray.

Remember our brothers and sisters in Haiti and do what you can.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions