You know  HAARP  is the most secret thing, we can only guess  about its acting and  and the  stage of its development. As for me  I am sure there is  something  'interesting ' there. This experiment could be directed to another place  but  ended in Haiti.I have nothing against  authorities  who says the earthqwake in Haiti is natural   but can we believe  them when they built this adron collider (in France by the way) and are going to  put it in action.Some scientists say it could be the end  of our world.A year ago   this collider  broke after  starting  and now after reconstruction is going to start  somewhere  in spring.Many people thought and  still think it was GOD's hand  that broke the collider down  to stop  the end of our world.  Here we can remember  the tsunami in Indonesia in 2000 december. There  were  many questions about it was natural or not.
 And one more thing.About 20000 american soldiers came to Haiti ,of course  the country needs help,but  why amercans not mexican or some nearby countries. Maybe they are going to investigate ?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
DON\'T WALK AWAY

Grace

If any of the videos on youtube claiming "the truth" would point to any significant truth about these "top secret" activities, they would have been eliminated in a second from the web.

Think about who is selling which cake to you.
Who knows, doesn't talk and who talks, doesn't know.

As Google owns youtube, it's Google who controls what should be found from youtube videos in the web.
[The company's stated mission from the outset was "to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful."[9] Its unofficial slogan, coined by Gmail's first engineer, Paul Buchheit, was Don't be evil.[10][11][12] Google has been criticized over issues of privacy of personal information, copyright and censorship.]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So if they limited access before, they certainly would not hesitate to limit access if a governmental interest would be concerned by a publication of "military secrets" on youtube.

In short: if HAARP were true, the respective videos on youtube would have been eliminated.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

*Mo*

Quote from: "Grace"
In short: if HAARP were true, the respective videos on youtube would have been eliminated.

Oh Grace...I'm stunned to see such a statement from you, who has posted such intelligent comments through the past months...

Actually, what you are saying is that youtube would only allow videos containing bullshit.  So with your statement in mind, we could safely conclude that there was no JFK conspiracy, 9/11 was caused by Al Qaeda (which I prefer to call Al Fake eda), Princess Diana unfortunately died in a tragic car accident, Illuminatie and MK Ultra/Mind Control do not exist and there's no such thing as New World Order..?  Come on Grace, gimme a break!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ralu

Quote from: "MJalive999"
Quote from: "ralu"
Something to think about: what signifficance do you think it has Obama's immage among those of MLK, Mother Theresa, Lady Di etc in the first minutes of TII movie?

Nelson Mandela, not MLK!
well...what do they have in common?  

Nobel Peace Prize  ;)

Oh, my bad, sorry about the confusion. I think I was still under the magic of MLK Midnight Call... :oops:

You are right about the Nobel Prize...and, if I'm not mistaken, Obama won the prize just a couple of weeks before TII release...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Life isn\'t about waiting for the storm to pass...it is about learning to dance in the rain

! and upon reading Yours I still can't believe it, right down to how wars, famines, are engineered and VACCINES etc are contaminated biowarfare to kill off depopulate the planet and this plan has been in effect for years, right back... they have quoted documents about it direct from the people, most trust, ie. government  etc all things to

Dear friend Michelle: The baby of one of my close family members,a 2 year old, got her second swine flu vac. 20 minutes later she seemed a bit slack. Three hours later she was completely paralysed and rushed to the I.C. unit. She had no fever. The only thing she could still move were her eyes. No sound, no cry and no movement at all. The pediatrician was completely bewilderd and for 24 hours they feared for her life. They checked her blood, her brain and everything else they could check. No anormality was found. She had never been ill before. After 3 days slowly she recovered. The pediatrician said she would report this. I myself became very ill 4 hours after my first swine flu vac. and it lasted 8 days. Whatever flu will come around, my family and I will never take any vaccination against any flu ever again. X Emily.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ralu

Quote from: "VeryLittleSusie"
You know? Thanks to our 7 month investigation, thanks to TIAI, thanks to everything I've learned about Michael I can see that I completely changed my way of perceiving the world! I feel like I was asleep all my life, and I finally opened my eyes! Example: Today, I was at the National Museum at my country, I watched an exhibition of paintings and I gazed at the paintings almost with open mouth! I finally was able to appreciate the true magic art was! I wondered how Michael would react - well, that's obvious - he would be delighted! I was delighted, too! I almost looked with his eyes on it! This was amazing! I realized how much effort, thoughts, time, talent was put in these paintings! I never really bothered about it... Now, I saw the man, the artist behind his art. His feelings, what he wanted to convey to us through his art...
Did I become more sensitive thanks to Michael? I think yes.
I left the Muzeum and I saw a homeless man... Very poor. He wasn't begging for anything, he was just walking... his face was so sad... I almost jumped out of myself and wanted to give him some money... but I realised I actually had no money in my wallet at that particular moment... So I had to withdraw... But this feeling was so strong... I never experienced that before...
Just wanted to share...  :oops:

BINGO LS! You see, now the next step is to share this magical joy anf fulfilment that you are feeling with all the ones who know you. This will be the best way of spreading the message of love. Hugs. <heart>
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Life isn\'t about waiting for the storm to pass...it is about learning to dance in the rain

ralu

Quote from: "*Mo*"

Oh Grace...I'm stunned to see such a statement from you, who has posted such intelligent comments through the past months...

Actually, what you are saying is that youtube would only allow videos containing bullshit.  So with your statement in mind, we could safely conclude that there was no JFK conspiracy, 9/11 was caused by Al Qaeda (which I prefer to call Al Fake eda), Princess Diana unfortunately died in a tragic car accident, Illuminatie and MK Ultra/Mind Control do not exist and there's no such thing as New World Order..?  Come on Grace, gimme a break!

With all the respect, no, those conspiracy therories might verry well be true, but "they" probabelly choose which information to stay and which one to go. I, like Grace, have the same feeling: it could be dust in our eyes some facts that we think we find out and it is a strong possibility that the real characters behind organisations like NWO to be well hidden. They mix true facts with false information in order to create fear, confussion and a general negative feeling. One thing is for sure: they want us to know about all these things that invaded the internet. Why?

Oh, and I was also thinking about this: do you realize that if one savior wants to drag out someone who's caught in the mud, he has no choice but to dirt his feet and hands first?

Hugs.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

For several years I had a colleague who happened to be a former CIA agent.
I can tell you only from my personal experience: if they want to leak something out, it is on purpose. If they want something to not leak out, it will not leak out.

So what you find out there in the web is either not true or not significant enough to point to what is really going on or it is leaked on purpose thus pointing into a wrong direction.
The web is without any doubt being scanned and sites are disappearing (which we already noticed). Some countries show censorship openly, others don't. Who is better off?

I don't think that it is important at all that I don't believe TIAI, in NWO and related matters.
I am following Michael's disappearance only.
The fact that the family is so happy afterwards is indicating to me that he is neither in danger nor in trouble. This is what matters to me and which does make it more improbable that NWO or any bad forces have him in their focus.
I would believe it if Michael came out and said "I was threatened by NWO and got into hiding and now the bad guys are all defeated and gone". Will this happen?

This is my very personal view of the things. I don't expect others to follow it or even share it. That's not why I am here.

I am (since June) concerned that MJ's fans and their attention could be abused in order to spread information to a huge group of potential listeners that is misleading. Not only could we serve as field study for Barnum theorists and consumer research profs, not only could we serve as field study for psychological experiments, we could also serve as multiplicators for mindsetting activities. We already had all kinds of encounters, hackers included wanting to infect our desktops by popular sites. We are vulnerable since bound by our heart. Don't forget this please. This goes especially to the youngsters and minors moving in the web.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

[youtube:2hgojn83]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_C-NAx0Jpco[/youtube:2hgojn83]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

twitter account ] You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Come on!
are you working to them?
Is this wath they want: US Government wants to keep Internet control because internet is STILL a free place! Like it or not, internet is our best source for the truth (of course, we can't believe in everything we read) But if u think that all  youtube's videos are bullsh*t ... so maybe u believe that MJ is dead! on one of my videos, i said that the ''spiderweb'' also means ''the truth about MJ (being alive) come from internet'' and really is :)
Read about HAARP and you will see that it is possible (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)! ... With HAARP they can control the weather.
(don't forget that Global Warming is also a HOAX. and if u believe it's another lie...  I watched a History Channel program about it XD) btw, yesterday i was watching to TV and the reporter questioned to the Meteorologist ( i think was that her job, idr): ''and about the Global Warming? is it causing the  devastating rains in South America?'' she smiles and ''well ... we are not sure about Global Warming. it  is STILL a possibility''
Weather is always changing! They lie about Global Warming, they say it is our fault, only to control us.
see: An Inconvenient Question - Journalist Phelim McAleer Asks Prof. Stephen Schneider You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

JOIN: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Good, well thought out post. Appreciate your logic and clarity.
As to the non-believers: There's a saying for those who believe no proof is necessary; for those who don't, no proof is enough...
I'll make a slight amendment by saying we did need the evidences in order to understand that he's alive; everything has been laid out meticulously, the hoaxers did and are doing a brilliant job in pointing out all the facts that point to a faked death.
Many, fans are of course upset and angered by the mere idea of a hoax; to suggest he did it is an insult and an outrage. I hope more people become aware of TIAI and take heed of the message behind MJ's actions and know that he comes from a place of pure love; but as you said TS, many people can't see past the idea of a money/publicity motive. Being raised on a steady diet of cynicism and fear, taught that everybody has a price and money is the God to be worshiped above all else, a lot of folks can't/won't see the bigger picture: anyone who thinks independently, who refuses to conform to the belief system currently in place in the Western metropolitan societies, is branded, ridiculed, and persecuted. Serious threats to the Status Quo are enemies to be dealt with...persistent resistance to their warnings that may come in the form of false accusations, the attempt to ruin reputations, interference with and obstacles set to prevent the troublemaker from earning an income may result in harsher, more deadly actions.
Those fan vids on Youtube of MJ that display his more...ummm...physical attractions, while very nice and enjoyable to look at, may have also caused people to underestimate his brilliance and his intellect.
Let's not make the mistake Sony made in thinking of Michael as just another performer with just music and dancing on his mind. He has a message. Can you hear it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Quote from: "emeraldcity"
Thank you TS for stating your truth quietly and clearly.  When I read your words I am reminded of this passage from the Bible...

1 Corinthians 13

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing.

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is LOVE.
[/b]

To me this is the Michael's Message in a nutshell.  It's ALL for love.

Amen to that! Thank you for posting this - it's a great reminder.

Corinthians 13, how well I remember this Biblical passage.  I remember in the 5th grade,  I had to memorize and recite it verbatim in a play. Thus, I never forgot it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Grace wrote:

I respect all the opinions in here but I would like to say this.
From the things that I've learned so far ( and trust me I know some things that I've never  seen on the internet and I'm not sure that many of the people that would learned about them , wouldn't jumped of their balkonies, although I don't want to be the "wise" one) I can say this.
When "they" - named them as you like - decide to let an issue to run across the web and everybody get informed about it , that means that for "them" is an ancient history!
"They" have already step to a MUCH higher level ! And leave this playground for us , to have something to spent our time , thinking that we have discovered something the gun powder!
While we discuss about NWO-HAARP or whatever , "they" are working on things that most of us couldn't even imagine !
And I call them "They " , cause I disagree with the name Illuminati.
That name is just the facade. It became well known by all these best sellers books and now is been using by everybody who thinks that he knows "them".
Illuminati is only a small part of "them".

I don't want to expand it cause it will be out of topic . I can't be sure how much these conspiracy theories has to do with Michael's case but my enstict says  that they have a lot to do , if not with the escape itself, at least with all the previous painfull years for Michael.

Just my opinion ! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "KINGdom52"
I don't want to expand it cause it will be out of topic . I can't be sure how much these conspiracy theories has to do with Michael's case but my enstict says  that they have a lot to do , if not with the escape itself, at least with all the previous painfull years for Michael.

Just my opinion ! :)

That's ok!
i don't think that TS will get angry!  ;)
after all, THIS topic is perfect to spread info like that.
We Could do Thread about it, but ... How Many People Will Actually Read This???

..this is the Key of the HOAX! a 'dirty game' with a good purpose!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

That's ok!
i don't think that TS will get angry!  
after all, THIS topic is perfect to spread info like that.
We Could do Thread about it, but ... How Many People Will Actually Read This???

..this is the Key of the HOAX! a 'dirty game' with a good purpose!

;)  ;)  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions