Adi

Dear TS

You had me at "TIAI Update #2" !! he he he.....

On a serious note - thank you TS for your help in allowing us to open our mind, eyes, and ears and to really heed Michael's message. I followed TIAI from its very beginning. I am doing the best I can to pass it on to my family and friends and to make them aware of the bigger picture in Michael's message.

I never considered that Michael would really come back on Martin Luther King Day....especially when you had the Return in " " quotation marks. Nor had I thought he would return on Christmas day or at New Years...they were all a bit too obvious for a man who loves the art of distraction and illusion. I did see the Tweet  on the 18th January from the Jackson Brothers and I actually did read into it that they were cryptically acknowledging the "hoax"...so it gave me some solace to know that something did really get "revealed" on January 18th in a very subtle but quite significant way I think. As you said in your update - none of the aspects of the hoax over the past 7 months have changed, there are all still the same facts that we have always known about.

However, I must admit, although I have not been losing faith that Michael is alive, I was becoming quite confused and a little dazed at all the information being thrown at us from various "informers". It's been a long 7 months. Your update helped me see through all that. Thank you very much! I know we will never know when "it" will be, because we aren't meant to. We just have to believe that Michael will and understand what he has done and the reason for it.

As many here have said it's all about the "why" of what Michael has done, not about the return. I understand Michael's message so clearly now and really I know he will make his return when he is ready and we won't know anything about it until he does.

Thank you TS/STUDY and thank you Michael Jackson!!!
With LOVE
Adi
xxx
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@Michelle WilkieNZ, maybe i am paranoid but ...  CRY:

Somebody shakes when the wind blows
Somebody's missing a friend, hold on
Somebody's lacking a hero
And they have not a clue
When it's all gonna end

Stories buried and untold
Someone is hiding the truth, hold on
When will this mystery unfold

You can change the world (I can't do it by myself) (Me, You and Them ...)
You can touch the sky (Gonna take somebody's help)
You're the chosen one (I'm gonna need some kind of sign) (now?XD)
If we all cry at the same time tonight (insane but sounds like: june 25, 2009)

Faces fill with madness
Miracles unheard of, hold on
Faith is found in the winds
All we have to do
Is reach for the truth

Change the world

and the video clip ... without michael! JUST LIKE we are now!
He is 'signing' and we from all over world, Holding Hands.searching for the hidden truth.  ''reach for the truth'' ... and Trying to Change the World!
*hides in a hole*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJalive999"
maybe michael being alive is just a theory :)

I hope not cuz If that is true or has any truth to it then his death is being used in a cleverly genius way to manipulate people just like the media or whoever you want to fill in the blank with______.

My rambling thoughts...
I have to say when I heard MJ died I really thought he died and was saddened for his kids and what this world did to him.  Even though I felt someting wasn't right.  It wasn't until I saw the Movie TII that I left there believing he was alive.  I sat there thinking I can't be the only one noticing these things in this movie.  I left there not only thinking about the movie but also all the odd things I had noticed before Michael "died"  I just figured something had to be off. Shortly after that I happened upon some hoax ideas/videos on the internet and loved that I wasn't the only one thinking this way.  I have to say there is nothing then and nothing now that will convince me that he isn't alive.  No matter what is put out there or not.  
I don't know why Michael would hoax his death and I honestly believe that can only be confirmed  by Michael himself.
So I can understand people's waivering faith and disappointment because over these last few months they have been ardently following and searching for hope and information.  Hoping someone they cared about wasn't done wrong AGAIN while clinging to their hope and unwittingly cradeling their fears.  There are many out there that have heard of the NWO, Illuminati etc and who discuss it often, but for most whether you are trying to uncover a truth or unblock someones eyes they naturally cling to what they know, what makes them feel safe. They can't jump into these ideas quickly. Not when they think of their children or their world being turned upside down or for some, sleeping another peaceful night.  Many if not (unknowingly) all would probably need that confirmation from the man himself in order to start to believe. To hear and know what he's been put through in his own words. If indeed that is the reason.  Even for those who know or believe in the NWO... and all the topics mentioned it is still hard to wrap your mind around all of it. Those who can wrap their mind around it usually do so with anger.  Which is just another clever face of fear.  You can't change anything with fear and it is hard for people to break out of that mode when their idea of life is being threatened. You can't rebuke them for not fully believing that is the reason Michael did this.  Just as they can't rebuke you if you believe it is why he did it, because we each have our own beliefs.   I'm not sure that I believe Michaels idea behind the hoax is all that is mentioned in the TIAI reveals..honestly that is hard to fathom.  One man taking on all that...God Bless him because that burden must be overwhelming.   It's not only, that but I don't believe in the end of the world nor do I fear it. I have alot of hope for this world it's people and it's choices.  I have faith, but am still not blind to all that goes on in this world.
Do I think it's impossible that all that is mentioned in the TIAI reveals is the reason he did this? Nothing is impossible!  i mean imagine the totality of it, the process, the planning, the stress in the plot to fake ones death it must have a huge toll on ones body, mind and spirit. Will it be worth the climax.  Will it all go well in then end, I hope so.  What I think about the most with Michael, this whole thing and what I wish for any human being is their safety, that they feel loved and important, and they feel supported.  Like I said before I believe he is alive and I support him/that.  Beyond that I'll take it as it comes. <3
Last Edit: January 23, 2010, 12:23:21 AM by yourtime2shine
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Go Beyond What You Think Is Possible Everyday!

There is no remedy for love but to love more.
~ Henry David Thoreau ~

*takes her out of the hole*

This is beautifull. "Cry" gives me shivers down my spine.
I used to think that this lyric is clear and direct, even self-explanative. But when you said:
"If we all cry at the same time tonight (insane but sounds like: june 25, 2009)" is just...  :o wow! Michael have been in my life for 31 years and I didn't realized about this quote! Since you just appointed it, it just became so obvious that now I am ashamed of my blindness...

*quickly digs a no-ending hole and hides herself* :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"We\'re sendin\' out A Major Love and this is our message to you"

Quote from: "yourtime2shine"
maybe michael being alive is just a theory :)

I hope not cuz If that is true or has any truth to it then his death is being used in a cleverly genius way to manipulate people just like the media or whoever you want to fill in the blank with______.

Of Course i was being ironic, my dear!
I KNOW that michael is alive since the beginning! Neither when the media shook my nerves with ''Music & Me'' or/and ''Ben'' I felt that he was dead.

Quote from: "DeaCarvalho"
*takes her out of the hole*

This is beautifull. "Cry" gives me shivers down my spine.
I used to think that this lyric is clear and direct, even self-explanative. But when you said:
"If we all cry at the same time tonight (insane but sounds like: june 25, 2009)" is just...  :o wow! Michael have been in my life for 31 years and I didn't realized about this quote! Since you just appointed it, it just became so obvious that now I am ashamed of my blindness...

*quickly digs a no-ending hole and hides herself* :oops:

Thank you XD

(btw, i KNOW this song is written by R. Kelly..buuuuuut ... we are talking about MJ XD)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you TS for stating your truth quietly and clearly.  When I read your words I am reminded of this passage from the Bible...

1 Corinthians 13

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing.

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is LOVE.
[/b]

To me this is the Michael's Message in a nutshell.  It's ALL for love.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Thank you so much Michael for opening my eyes! I had thought that I was a smart one but after the things that you made me realize, I understood how stupid I was. You made me aware of the lies going on in the media, you showed me the evil powers that threatens not only you but also all of us; the humanity, you made me look at everything carefully and to think twice. This was a total AWAKENING for me! Now I'm smarter, stronger, more careful, more sensitive and more conscious! I can easily say that I'm a better human that is capable of many great things. I'm spreading your message everyone I know! NOW I HAVE THE POWER TO BEAT THE EVIL SINCE I KNOW WHO MY ENEMY IS and HOW I CAN DEFEAT THEM! Thank you so much my leader, my commander, my guide, my King! YOUR ARMY OF L.O.V.E IS READY TO FIGHT and SPREAD LOVE TO THE ENTIRE WORLD! God Bless You and thank you TS!
Last Edit: January 23, 2010, 02:46:14 AM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "emeraldcity"
Thank you TS for stating your truth quietly and clearly.  When I read your words I am reminded of this passage from the Bible...

1 Corinthians 13

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing.

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is LOVE.
[/b]

Amen to that! Thank you for posting this - it's a great reminder.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

2 Bad

Thank you TS for the update.
I'm sitting here totally stunned at what has been posted!
I am not a person that believes everything she reads so some of this I am aware of.
MJalive999 certainly added some incredible posts to make the mind work to overload. Some of it scared the crap out of me!!!
I thank both of you!!!
I am 100% beside you MJ. I continue to hold on to what I felt on June 25th, that it was all a lie, and that feeling deepened with each day following, I'm still feeling it.
Our eyes are open and our hearts are strong, we are all here for you my dear.

I believe even some of the non-believers that have actually peeked in this forum may have a deep down hope about our beliefs. If they love him they will re-think what they have been told. I think the "Army of LOVE" is much bigger than we think. Some may think we are unable to accept but just wait, something is going to happen. Something that will be so amazing that more LOVE will grow out of the shock. It will be big.
I am waiting, I am patient. I have been sick for many months now and I am going to get better, (too many complications to list) I am going to be able to dance in the streets for joy when the world does!!
I LOVE you Michael with all my heart!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hi there  :D
I so hope I did not offend anyone and with writing about CRY I hope that didn't either, I am  not sure I understand properly your reply to me,  'MJalive999'  :)  so very sorry not at all meaning to be rude , or anything I mean to understand, and I jsut wondered if You could explain to me  the ol' dummy here, thanks a million and I truly admoire everything You are writing , you seem to be on the same page !!! thanka a million again
and to everyone , much love light and peace and to You MJ 'I Love You more'
take care all love and hugs
Michelle :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Look dude, I seriously dont think the hoax has anything at all to do with the illuminati.....C'mon guys! MJ is of course THE big daddy of entertainment, and whatever he says holds a lotta importance, But 1 man or a dozen men cannot change the whole world single handedly......What about all the armies of all the nations?! They will have to fight'em wont they?

World Domination is not a joke....But it certainly is THE most elusive goal to chase. One that many have chased before.....with little success.

I'd like to believe that there are more relevant reasons to hoax his death.Like to expose the scandal hungry face of the media. 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Doctor Death"
Look dude, I seriously dont think the hoax has anything at all to do with the illuminati.....C'mon guys! MJ is of course THE big daddy of entertainment, and whatever he says holds a lotta importance, But 1 man or a dozen men cannot change the whole world single handedly......What about all the armies of all the nations?! They will have to fight'em wont they?

World Domination is not a joke....But it certainly is THE most elusive goal to chase. One that many have chased before.....with little success.

I'd like to believe that there are more relevant reasons to hoax his death.Like to expose the scandal hungry face of the media. 8-)

Maybe you should have another look at the video CRY  and listen to the lyrics

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "*Mo*"
Thank you, TS!

GUYS!!!
READ ABOUT  HAARP!!!! (this is not gold pants You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login but can be the difference between LIFE and DEATH)
I am pretty sure that Haiti earthquake was INDUCED!!! (HAITI  FEBRUARY 12/13th. 7.0M)
Just Like CHINA SEA EARTQUAKE on  MAY 12/13th 2008. 7.9M You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
EL SALVADOR on FEBRUARY 13th , 2001 7.7
and maybe CHILE on JUNE 13th, 2005. 7.9

see the NUMBERS! (will vary from site to site, but both earthquake are suspicious)
if you believe Michael is alive! If you say there are no coincidences in his case, maybe you should believe there are NO coincidences too!

The numbers 3, 7, 9,11,13, 33, 39. Any multiple of these numbers have special meaning to the Illuminati.

8 1 1 18 16 = 8-1=7+1=8+18=26+1=27+6=33
H A A R P

More links:
Chavez: US Navy Tectonic Weapon Test Caused Haiti Earthquake You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Earthquakes, Tsunami:Man made using HAARP? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
HAARP WEATHER CONTROL could be part of NWO DEPOPULATION PLAN You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
UN CLIMATE CHANGE CONFERENCE (u MUST see) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

What is depopulation?
Plans are underway now, implemented by the New World Order Elite, to depopulate the planet's 6-7 billion people to a manageable level of between 500 million and 2 billion. but  i dont believe. they WILL NOT win! but they are acting ...

disasters such as earthquakes! thousands die immediately, then more die of hunger, disease, violence ...

There are many means and methods of depopulation that are being employed today, the 3 primary of which include; unsustainable/exploitative international development, which leads to massive hunger, starvation and famine worldwide (at least 40 million deaths annually), the fomentation of war, hatred and military procurements throughout the nations leading to millions of deaths worldwide, and finially, the creation and spread of infectious diseases leading to global pandemic, plague and pestilence on an unprecedented scale. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

FEMA - Federal Emergency Management Agency
6 5 13 1 = 6-5=1+13=14-1=13
F E M A

do not expect much from them ...
Katrina And The FEMA Scandal Exposed (u MUST see) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The epidemiological data is fabricated, falsified and manipulated. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), an epidemic of worldwide proportions now looms and threatens the livelihood of “2 billion people [who] could become infected over the next two years — nearly one-third of the world population.” (World Health Organization as reported by the Western media, July 2009). According to the Obama adminstration, the “swine flu could strike up to 40 percent of Americans … and as many as several hundred thousand could die if a vaccine campaign and other measures aren’t successful.” (Official Statement of the US Administration, Associated Press, 24 July 2009).

These statements serve to mislead public opinion. There is ample evidence, documented in numerous reports, that the WHO’s level 6 pandemic alert is based on fabricated evidence and a manipulation of the figures on mortality and morbidity resulting from the N1H1 swine flu.

The Pandemic serves the interests of Big Pharma. The WHO is planning for the production of 4.9 billion dose, enough to inoculate a large share of the World’s population. Big Pharma including Baxter, GlaxoSmithKline, Novartis, Sanofi-Aventis and AstraZeneca have signed procurement contracts with some 50 governments. (Reuters, July 16, 2009). For these companies, compulsory vaccination is a highly lucrative undertaking
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Michael Jackson Murdered to Protect H1N1 Vaccine & Genocide Plot? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

28 Pregnant Women Dead From H1N1 Swine Flu in U.S. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Mandatory H1N1 Swine Flu Forced Vaccinations You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (IMPORTANT: pregnant woman AND kids)
Makers Of Vaccine Refuse To Take H1N1  :roll:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Doctor Admits Vaccine Is More Deadly Than Swine Flu Itself & Will Not Give It To His Kids  :!:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Dr. Kent You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Some Pregnant Women Fearful of H1N1 Vaccine You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Swine Flu Vaccine Deadly To Pregnant Woman You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Deadly ??? so WHY THEY ARE FORCING????

BTW, have fun Dangers of the H1N1 Swine Flu Vaccine You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Original: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Edited: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

GOD; Jerusalem(according to the bible, the battle between GOD and Satan will be in Megiddo (Armageddon);
USA (...interesting 'cause many people believe that Obama is the Antichrist, and according to the bible the Antichrist is who will establish a "false peace" on earth (well, he is ''saving'' the world, isnt?? and don't forget his Nobel Peace Prize for...NOTHING) but see USA today ... The Obama Deception  -  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ! He was the HOPE for A better world... WAS... he is just a puppet! Obama, Bush..same sh*t. Sheep in Disguise;
eleven eleven (Drawn on a napkin at 11:11pm at a hotel in New York City, this remarkable make up of elements and positive symbols are the inner core of Invincible by uri) Uri says that 11:11 is a MAGICAL NUMBER... what is magic for him??  (remember 11 and the 911) and the end of the world Maya calendar at 12-21-2012 11:11 A.M.
According to Illuminati 11:11 is a alarm clock. Uri talks a lot about ...

11/11 - A Christian Perspective Of The New World Order And Illuminati  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Read Uri explanation: the left of the magnificent eye is a symbol from an outer planet. (He forgot that the EYE is a illuminati symbol); a picture of the Star of David were all removed from the original drawing (Star of David an occult Symbol); A pentagram representing the five elements of the universe: EARTH, AIR, FIRE, WATER and SPIRIT. (To the Wiccan ...  :roll: ) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Btw, watch  ''My friend Michael Jackson'' By Uri ... OMG! He is so FAKE that ..argh!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login energy, hypnosis ...he even tried to cry (no tears, of course)

Unbreakable
Michael wanted  Unbreakable  to be the first single  from Invincible. Sony, however, released You Rock My World and Cry as the first singles. Unbreakable was included in  Michael Jackson: The Ultimate Collection. (together with the FABULOUS We've Had Enough).
And we have MJxSONY. But not EXACTLY Sony, the true trouble was Tommy Mottola.
Invicible was a failure in the industry and the media. why?

Why can't you see that you'll never ever hurt me
'cause I wont let it be, see I'm too much for you baby

You can't believe it, you can't conceive it
and you can't touch me, 'cause I'm untouchable
and I know you hate it, and you can't take it
You'll never break me, 'cause I'm unbreakable

You can try to stop me, but it wont do a thing
no matter what you do, I'm still gonna be here
Through all your lies and silly games
I'm a still remain the same,I'm un-brea-ka-ble

Why not Unbreakable to be the first single???

I just need you to know that this is very important what we are fighting for because I am tired really really tired of all the manipulations. I am tired of how the press is manipulating everything ...of this situation, they do not tell the truth... they lie.
They manipulate our history books, the history books are not true, its a lie, the history books are lying, you need to know that, you must know that.
the minute I started breaking the all times records record sales, I broke all time records, I broke Elvis's records, I broke Beatle's records...the minute I made the all time best selling albums in the history of world records...overnight they call me a freak, they called me a homosexual, they called me a child molester, they said I tried to bleach my skin...they said everything to turn the public against me...this all complete complete conspiracy, you have to know this...
_ Michael Jackson, Harlem/ 2002.

The same media that called Michael  ''King of Pop''  called him ''Wacko Jacko''... and Who is behind the media? (watch V for Vendetta)

Are you REALLY listening to his MESSAGE?

i  see much significance in Invincible ... each song! it is like a warning....
CRY ...  ;)

WAKE UP FANS!
wake up 'cause maybe ... it's too late ...

Only God could decide
Who will live and who will die
There's nothing that can't be done
If we raise our voice as one

Did God hear it from me?
Did God hear it from you?
Did God hear it from us?

We can't take it
We've already had enough

They've gotta hear it from me
They've gotta hear it from you
They've gotta hear it from us

DON'T LET THE IGNORANCE KILL US!

Extremely well put MJAlive999, I wholeheartedly second your post!  Thank you!

Totally agree  

Thank you MJAlive999  

For those who have not been through the above material it is well worth the time and effort, there is much to be learnt from researching into the above subjects.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hi everyone.
 I wish to write this to everyone here and for all  whom I mentioned in my replies on this blog. In no way were the things I wrote my own opinions , just what I have read over the past few days and I flet compelled to share them when I read what else was written on this site and as it was similar info I wanted to show support and taht I to had read things , I got swept along with the flow of it all. But after writing it aa while later it dawned on me.. why when I have only read these things passed them on, I know I did it from a good place in my heart, as I felt I should help inform and pass on what I read,  to help make a contribution to save the world from all harm; but upon reflection I thought hang on a minute what am I doing, I am jsut writing things down that i have read , these are not my own opinions and how am I to know the truth?? I don't know what to believe but all this information overwhelmed and astounded me and I got empassioned to 'save the world'....but then I thought I don't want to be like the many media that have written and said all the things about MJ, of which we know are lies, and here I had written stuff I had only read , as scary and overwhelming as it is , I have feel I have to take back what I wrote and apologise to all whom were mentioned etc as I was not writing my own belief's and opinions, but those of others, and I truly am here for only one reason  for MJ and everyone and to help MJ spead his message of L.O.V.E and be on board his side to stand by him and for him and all he stands for .  As he is one person whom I know I trust with all my heart and I love More than anything, so upon relection I am very sorry if I offended anyone with what I previously wrote and I take it all back as I feel it isn't my own opinions and believ's and I don't want it to be seen as such, and I stand here side by side with all You good people and I want to just focus on the positive message that MJ is giving us and that is L.O.V.E and help spread it throughout the world, because no matter what L.O.V.E conquers all and the power of it is so amazing and that is what I know can make a difference, it's all the positive energy and light that gives L.O.V.E the power it has and if we are all focused in the message of it then we will Heal The World and Save our Planet!!  And for this and more I thank You MJ from the bottom of my heart for making us all aware and giving the wake up call !! You are truly one amazing human being and 'I love you More ' I mean that from the bottom of my heart !! and to everyone here I thank You too!! I so enjoy all the feeling if togetherness and union  we all have, united in one cause and that is for MJ and to help MJ  "heal the world and spead his message throughout the world!! For unconditional L.O.V.E is the most powerful thing and is the greatest gift we can give MJ and the world!!
all my love, light, peace and gratitude to You all and You too MJ !!
much love and take care
Michelle WilkieNZ :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "emeraldcity"

1 Corinthians 13

[/b]

AMEN    :!:    Love is patient       :!:

This is what we need to be ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions