Quote from: "Infinitylady"
GOD; Jerusalem(according to the bible, the battle between GOD and Satan will be in Megiddo (Armageddon);
USA (...interesting 'cause many people believe that Obama is the Antichrist, and according to the bible the Antichrist is who will establish a "false peace" on earth (well, he is ''saving'' the world, isnt?? and don't forget his Nobel Peace Prize for...NOTHING) but see USA today ... The Obama Deception - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ! He was the HOPE for A better world... WAS... he is just a puppet! Obama, Bush..same sh*t. Sheep in Disguise;

I read all of what you posted. No surprise.  Yes. People need to watch the Obama Deception and also the homo-geni-zation on youtube and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

Much corrpution indeed!!

Obama should never have been elected. Period. People are just now realizing this...he has done NOTHING to help our country at all. Sorry to say to the Obama supporters..but he needs to be feared.
Im not kidding.

There are SO many questions about him that people want answers to and they just cover it up. Who he has/had ties with in the past, where he was REALLY born...and a ton of other stuff I dont want to get into right now, but those of you who are aware KNOW what Im talking about.

People voted for him cus he is a slick talker and manipulater and he promised "change"....well not the change WE expected and the change HE wants are two completely different things.

Corruption isnt even the word.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jacksonologist,

They also voted because he was african-american.  Sorry, no offense. I too am African American. i didn't vote for this reason. I am not in political parties. Right is right, wrong is wrong for me and do it to make change.  There is an article in my area where people are very displeased. He promised that people will see more specifics about the healthcare! one person stated that as of yet, this promise never came to pass. Look what they did behind our backs. People don't go for that healthcare! It will be Worse mistake for all of us...I believe it's another form of depopulation in regards to those who are elderly/those who are sick.  

You are right! corruption is definitely not even close!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@ MJAlive999

A thousands bravo about your post !

I wouldn't change a word!!! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I read all of what you posted. No surprise.  Yes. People need to watch the Obama Deception and also the homo-geni-zation on youtube and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

Much corrpution indeed!!

Good :) but MANY are sleeping :)
and thank you!
NWO is not new to me! But things are Worse than we could imagine.

government want a bunch of puppets, dumb and happy. and is what they have.
when you are at home watching crap on TV, they are planning the next attack. and you will never find out 'cause you think that it is not your problem!
open your eyes do the right thing in election.
depending on your choice ... you may be Signing your own Death Sentence.

tik tak ... time is running out!
It's time to wake up!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mehere

Lots to think about here.  You have to know what is fact and what is theory and the decide on what to believe.

Yes, deception and lies and NWO.  VERYONE needs to open their eyes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jacksonologist,

They also voted because he was african-american.  Sorry, no offense. I too am African American. i didn't vote for this reason. I am not in political parties. Right is right, wrong is wrong for me and do it to make change.  There is an article in my area where people are very displeased. He promised that people will see more specifics about the healthcare! one person stated that as of yet, this promise never came to pass. Look what they did behind our backs. People don't go for that healthcare! It will be Worse mistake for all of us...I believe it's another form of depopulation in regards to those who are elderly/those who are sick.  

I know they voted because he is African American...but he is also part white as well. I am white.
His race isnt the issue, I could care less if the president was green...as long as he did..HONESTLY what he promised.

Obama IS the worst choice this country has made in my opinion. Im sorry to say but thats how I feel..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

THE JACKSONOLOGIST » Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:33 pm

Infinitylady wrote:
Jacksonologist,

They also voted because he was african-american. Sorry, no offense. I too am African American. i didn't vote for this reason. I am not in political parties. Right is right, wrong is wrong for me and do it to make change. There is an article in my area where people are very displeased. He promised that people will see more specifics about the healthcare! one person stated that as of yet, this promise never came to pass. Look what they did behind our backs. People don't go for that healthcare! It will be Worse mistake for all of us...I believe it's another form of depopulation in regards to those who are elderly/those who are sick.

I know they voted because he is African American...but he is also part white as well. I am white.
His race isnt the issue, I could care less if the president was green...as long as he did..HONESTLY what he promised.

Obama IS the worst choice this country has made in my opinion. Im sorry to say but thats how I feel..
]

Yeah, so far, things have not gotten any better.  Really, he is only one man however, there is so much behind the scenes that is going on and every since I watched the Obama deception I feel that they are just stringing the American people along with hype and that is pretty much it.  People really need to start contacting their Senators and congressman in their local area. Read the Bills that come out there and not ignore.  I have been guilty of this in the past and every since I see the video and seen the issues about the H1N1 quarantine issues there is no time to play anymore.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanken you Muchly for the update Mr Ts :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May cause- Abnormal Dreams, Agitation, Amorous Behavior, Anxiety, Bucking/Jerking/Thrashing, Chills/Shivering/Clonic/Myoclonic Movement, Combativeness, Confusion, Delirium, Depression, Dizziness, Emotional Lability, Euphoria, Fatigue, Hallucinations, Headache, Hypotonia, Hysteria, Insomnia, Moaning, Neuropathy, Opisthotonos, Rigidity, Seizures, Somnolence, Tremor, Twitching.

Infinitylady,

I ahve yet to watch the Obama Deception...I will watch it tonight in the comfort of my own bedroom.
I tell you....do you know how many things they have done behind our backs? Not only this president but presidents in yrs past? They wait for some big news story,, like Tiger Woods, and they hurry up and pass laws we have no idea about. They worked feverishly on Christmas Eve, and New Yrs eve to pass this health care bill...when no one was watching TV, spending time with faily and enjoying the holiday and the BOOM..you wake up in the morning to find they passed some f****d up law. I am without ANY healthcare and I do NOT want this thing passed. They tried to "postpone" Massachussetts Brown from being sworn in so they could pass the healthcare bill...but it didnt work. If it did, then I would assume a revolt would have taken place. I think one needs to take place anyways.
They squeeze in little things inside bills. Like "I'll vote to pass this if you give me this for my state.." Its complete BS and I do NOT understand why so many Americans that know this is happening are not doing anything about it. We cant write to our senators because they are part of the problem.
I could go on and on,, but it just makes me mad as all hell that this crap is being allowed. Plus the stuff the general public doesnt even know about.

Im starting to think 911 is a conspiracy too...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

by THE JACKSONOLOGIST » Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:12 pm

Infinitylady,

I ahve yet to watch the Obama Deception...I will watch it tonight in the comfort of my own bedroom.
I tell you....do you know how many things they have done behind our backs? Not only this president but presidents in yrs past? They wait for some big news story,, like Tiger Woods, and they hurry up and pass laws we have no idea about. They worked feverishly on Christmas Eve, and New Yrs eve to pass this health care bill...when no one was watching TV, spending time with faily and enjoying the holiday and the BOOM..you wake up in the morning to find they passed some f****d up law. I am without ANY healthcare and I do NOT want this thing passed. They tried to "postpone" Massachussetts Brown from being sworn in so they could pass the healthcare bill...but it didnt work. If it did, then I would assume a revolt would have taken place. I think one needs to take place anyways.
They squeeze in little things inside bills. Like "I'll vote to pass this if you give me this for my state.." Its complete BS and I do NOT understand why so many Americans that know this is happening are not doing anything about it. We cant write to our senators because they are part of the problem.
I could go on and on,, but it just makes me mad as all hell that this crap is being allowed. Plus the stuff the general public doesnt even know about.

Im starting to think 911 is a conspiracy too...[/
[/color]b]

Girl,  The conspiracy about 911 is on youtube too.  IDK!! It just tears in my eyes.  Yeah, it makes me angry.  This nation has become weak because they just allowed anything to happen.  After 911 from what I was told we no longer really have any privacy even on our phones when we talk to people. It's sad!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I know!! I watched that one!! Pretty freaky!!

I wonder what the nation will be like a yr from now?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@ THE JACKSONOLOGIST
 Sorry guys I don't live in the US and I don't have followed this issue with your healthcare system change or what. From what I 've heard ( very little actually) , I thought it was going to be a good change , but you obviously don't think so.
Can you enlighten me a little ?
Thanks. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MMmm the word revealed... I remember TII movie, at the beginning when they showed light man and Kenny said "and piece by piece by piece MJ is revealed " ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOOK WITH YOUR HEART...

Quote from: "KINGdom52"
@ THE JACKSONOLOGIST
 Sorry guys I don't live in the US and I don't have followed this issue with your healthcare system change or what. From what I 've heard ( very little actually) , I thought it was going to be a good change , but you obviously don't think so.
Can you enlighten me a little ?
Thanks. :)

They make it seem like it will be better for the people but its not. The govt wants complete control over healthcare and this healthcare reform is just the first step in their plan...next are the banks....although some of the bank ownership has already begun.

The healthcare reform would cut out alot of Medicare (which is a health plan for older people) coverage so older folks will not be able to get the help they need. Prescription costs are VERY high and as it is right now, alot of older citizens cant pay for their medicines.
This is just one aspect. The Congress and Senate are bartering with each other over this. There is over 2000 pages to this reform bill and NO ONE has even read it yet.

Im not very good at explaining these kind of things so if Infinitylady could help me out here? LOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

I begin to wonder if Michael is behind all this fora to make us aware of all this frightning and serious issues that are going on in this world.....Sorry, no offence, just a thought......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel