Thank you TS!!

I have no words at the moment! WOW!!

I was a tiny bit losing faith and thinking he could possibly be dead.....but then I snap out of it and Im normal again.....

I am going to read ALL of your REVEALED postings again because the first time I read them, I was not feeling well...so this weekend Im going to read up again and print out everything youve written and STUDY it!!

You are awesome and out of all the "informers" weve encountered over the months, I beLIEve that YOU are the one to be trusted.

Thanks again,

Hearts and Hugs...

Jacksonologist
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

Quote from: "hopi"
Hopefully more and more people coming to the point that there is no need to investigate anymore - it's about to trust the inner voice and the own feelings...
Regarding the hoax, MJ and the generation of faith and love in the hearts of human beeings, it's a great experience and a great adventure - and I'm very proud to be a part of it. Patience is all we need right now...
Couldn't put it better. My sentiments exactly...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Firstly I like to thank you so much TS. I'm here to say again and again I DO KNOW. It's far away from a "believing". I KNOW. Me like others here and there who really love Mike. We are trying hard to spread this message and make more and more people aware. Please, beLIEvers, don't you forget to spread his message anywhere, to you family and friends too. I think all the world must be aware for things that are happening. This is not only for Mike's fans. If each one of us spread this message anywhere we can get stronger. "Knowledge is Power!"
In this specific date,(MLK day) many non-believers fans attacked believers on twitter. It's really sad to see this... We must keep ourselves patient and calm in order to face situation like that. I know is very hard to accept so much hate and violence and just turn the other cheek, I know that for sure because I have a difficult and hard genius and sometimes we get really exausted, but we must keep on trying. We are here for the same and special reason. First, for Michael and then we discovered we are the bearers of his message of L.O.V.E
I'm aware that Michael reads this forum. Michael, thank you for you being so concerned about our future, about the whole world future. Just one more proof of your great humanitarianism. Be healthy, be happy and be safe, dear. Take your breath and come back in your own time. We keep on trying to make our part. and We'll always be there.
We L.O.V.E you!
Last Edit: January 22, 2010, 09:06:56 AM by DeaCarvalho
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"We\'re sendin\' out A Major Love and this is our message to you"

Thanks for update #2.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

We all want him to back, thats quite obvious, but the message is more important than the return.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you, TS!

GUYS!!!
READ ABOUT  HAARP!!!! (this is not gold pants You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login but can be the difference between LIFE and DEATH)
I am pretty sure that Haiti earthquake was INDUCED!!! (HAITI  FEBRUARY 12/13th. 7.0M)
Just Like CHINA SEA EARTQUAKE on  MAY 12/13th 2008. 7.9M You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
EL SALVADOR on FEBRUARY 13th , 2001 7.7
and maybe CHILE on JUNE 13th, 2005. 7.9

see the NUMBERS! (will vary from site to site, but both earthquake are suspicious)
if you believe Michael is alive! If you say there are no coincidences in his case, maybe you should believe there are NO coincidences too!

The numbers 3, 7, 9,11,13, 33, 39. Any multiple of these numbers have special meaning to the Illuminati.

8 1 1 18 16 = 8-1=7+1=8+18=26+1=27+6=33
H A A R P

More links:
Chavez: US Navy Tectonic Weapon Test Caused Haiti Earthquake You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Earthquakes, Tsunami:Man made using HAARP? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
HAARP WEATHER CONTROL could be part of NWO DEPOPULATION PLAN You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
UN CLIMATE CHANGE CONFERENCE (u MUST see) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

What is depopulation?
Plans are underway now, implemented by the New World Order Elite, to depopulate the planet's 6-7 billion people to a manageable level of between 500 million and 2 billion. but  i dont believe. they WILL NOT win! but they are acting ...

disasters such as earthquakes! thousands die immediately, then more die of hunger, disease, violence ...

There are many means and methods of depopulation that are being employed today, the 3 primary of which include; unsustainable/exploitative international development, which leads to massive hunger, starvation and famine worldwide (at least 40 million deaths annually), the fomentation of war, hatred and military procurements throughout the nations leading to millions of deaths worldwide, and finially, the creation and spread of infectious diseases leading to global pandemic, plague and pestilence on an unprecedented scale. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

FEMA - Federal Emergency Management Agency
6 5 13 1 = 6-5=1+13=14-1=13
F E M A

do not expect much from them ...
Katrina And The FEMA Scandal Exposed (u MUST see) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The epidemiological data is fabricated, falsified and manipulated. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), an epidemic of worldwide proportions now looms and threatens the livelihood of โ€œ2 billion people [who] could become infected over the next two years โ€” nearly one-third of the world population.โ€ (World Health Organization as reported by the Western media, July 2009). According to the Obama adminstration, the โ€œswine flu could strike up to 40 percent of Americans โ€ฆ and as many as several hundred thousand could die if a vaccine campaign and other measures arenโ€™t successful.โ€ (Official Statement of the US Administration, Associated Press, 24 July 2009).

These statements serve to mislead public opinion. There is ample evidence, documented in numerous reports, that the WHOโ€™s level 6 pandemic alert is based on fabricated evidence and a manipulation of the figures on mortality and morbidity resulting from the N1H1 swine flu.

The Pandemic serves the interests of Big Pharma. The WHO is planning for the production of 4.9 billion dose, enough to inoculate a large share of the Worldโ€™s population. Big Pharma including Baxter, GlaxoSmithKline, Novartis, Sanofi-Aventis and AstraZeneca have signed procurement contracts with some 50 governments. (Reuters, July 16, 2009). For these companies, compulsory vaccination is a highly lucrative undertaking
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Michael Jackson Murdered to Protect H1N1 Vaccine & Genocide Plot? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

28 Pregnant Women Dead From H1N1 Swine Flu in U.S. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Mandatory H1N1 Swine Flu Forced Vaccinations You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (IMPORTANT: pregnant woman AND kids)
Makers Of Vaccine Refuse To Take H1N1  :roll:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Doctor Admits Vaccine Is More Deadly Than Swine Flu Itself & Will Not Give It To His Kids  :!:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Dr. Kent You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Some Pregnant Women Fearful of H1N1 Vaccine You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Swine Flu Vaccine Deadly To Pregnant Woman You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Deadly ??? so WHY THEY ARE FORCING????

BTW, have fun Dangers of the H1N1 Swine Flu Vaccine You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Original: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Edited: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

GOD; Jerusalem(according to the bible, the battle between GOD and Satan will be in Megiddo (Armageddon);
USA (...interesting 'cause many people believe that Obama is the Antichrist, and according to the bible the Antichrist is who will establish a "false peace" on earth (well, he is ''saving'' the world, isnt?? and don't forget his Nobel Peace Prize for...NOTHING) but see USA today ... The Obama Deception  -  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ! He was the HOPE for A better world... WAS... he is just a puppet! Obama, Bush..same sh*t. Sheep in Disguise;
eleven eleven (Drawn on a napkin at 11:11pm at a hotel in New York City, this remarkable make up of elements and positive symbols are the inner core of Invincible by uri) Uri says that 11:11 is a MAGICAL NUMBER... what is magic for him??  (remember 11 and the 911) and the end of the world Maya calendar at 12-21-2012 11:11 A.M.
According to Illuminati 11:11 is a alarm clock. Uri talks a lot about ...

11/11 - A Christian Perspective Of The New World Order And Illuminati  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Read Uri explanation: the left of the magnificent eye is a symbol from an outer planet. (He forgot that the EYE is a illuminati symbol); a picture of the Star of David were all removed from the original drawing (Star of David an occult Symbol); A pentagram representing the five elements of the universe: EARTH, AIR, FIRE, WATER and SPIRIT. (To the Wiccan ...  :roll: ) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Btw, watch  ''My friend Michael Jackson'' By Uri ... OMG! He is so FAKE that ..argh!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login energy, hypnosis ...he even tried to cry (no tears, of course)

Unbreakable
Michael wanted  Unbreakable  to be the first single  from Invincible. Sony, however, released You Rock My World and Cry as the first singles. Unbreakable was included in  Michael Jackson: The Ultimate Collection. (together with the FABULOUS We've Had Enough).
And we have MJxSONY. But not EXACTLY Sony, the true trouble was Tommy Mottola.
Invicible was a failure in the industry and the media. why?

Why can't you see that you'll never ever hurt me
'cause I wont let it be, see I'm too much for you baby

You can't believe it, you can't conceive it
and you can't touch me, 'cause I'm untouchable
and I know you hate it, and you can't take it
You'll never break me, 'cause I'm unbreakable

You can try to stop me, but it wont do a thing
no matter what you do, I'm still gonna be here
Through all your lies and silly games
I'm a still remain the same,I'm un-brea-ka-ble

Why not Unbreakable to be the first single???

I just need you to know that this is very important what we are fighting for because I am tired really really tired of all the manipulations. I am tired of how the press is manipulating everything ...of this situation, they do not tell the truth... they lie.
They manipulate our history books, the history books are not true, its a lie, the history books are lying, you need to know that, you must know that.
the minute I started breaking the all times records record sales, I broke all time records, I broke Elvis's records, I broke Beatle's records...the minute I made the all time best selling albums in the history of world records...overnight they call me a freak, they called me a homosexual, they called me a child molester, they said I tried to bleach my skin...they said everything to turn the public against me...this all complete complete conspiracy, you have to know this...
_ Michael Jackson, Harlem/ 2002.

The same media that called Michael  ''King of Pop''  called him ''Wacko Jacko''... and Who is behind the media? (watch V for Vendetta)

Are you REALLY listening to his MESSAGE?

i  see much significance in Invincible ... each song! it is like a warning....
CRY ...  ;)

WAKE UP FANS!
wake up 'cause maybe ... it's too late ...

Only God could decide
Who will live and who will die
There's nothing that can't be done
If we raise our voice as one

Did God hear it from me?
Did God hear it from you?
Did God hear it from us?

We can't take it
We've already had enough

They've gotta hear it from me
They've gotta hear it from you
They've gotta hear it from us

DON'T LET THE IGNORANCE KILL US!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You know what is odd about the Jack5ons too, is that when they are on twitter and they see our avatars they never question why we have the twibbon alive on it.  When we tweet about knowing that Michael is stil here with us, in the flesh, they don't tweet to anyone to say that is disrespectful.  We can pretty much say that they absolutely know about the hoax forums and what we know is true.  I know they can't just put themselves out their and just comment on every response to the hoax, but there has been absolutely no word on how they feel disrespected or anything to say we have to say Michael is not alive.

Should we all, as beLIEvers, still stick to the tweet that Kenny Ortega sent through twitter giving the line from Peter Pan saying, "โ€œSmee: Captain, the ice is melting, the sun is out and the flowers are all in bloom Captain Hook: Heโ€™s backโ€ Then Kenny tweets back to all of us beLIEvers with,  โ€œMost of my followers new I was quoting text from Peter Pan. Please donโ€™t look for hidden messages. Promise theyโ€™re not there. Just fun.โ€ ;)

Now I know we shouldn't dwell on the return of Michael, but we all want to know when that will be.  Should we just stick with what Kenny tweeted on Sept. 1st as to the return time?  Is this the time in which we should of stuck with ever since he tweeted this message?  It's just funny how he has to tell us that there are no hidden messages in his tweet.  If so many of his followers questioned his tweet, why didn't he just say that he was quoting from one of Michael's favorite stories or to tell us that I am in no way disrespecting Michael to say he is alive or that he is coming back?  He had to tell us in a backwards way that it is a hidden message without giving the message away.

TMZ is most definitely in on the hoax.  To be the first to announce Michael's "death" before anyone else.  Even minutes before he "died" which is a clue in it self.  I also notice when Harvey or his staff talks about Michael or anything to do with his death, he gets all squirmy and in a nervous state.  He doesn't like to keep eye contact or to even keep a straight face.  Here's a video, done by DaisyDyva, of him getting nervous about answering a question from a tv interviewer about how they were the first to announce Michael's "death."

[youtube:1dg4oni1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=303mmolg5is&feature=player_embedded#[/youtube:1dg4oni1] ;)  :lol:

Just like the Jack5ons said in their tweet, "see truths when they r revealed to you. ur eyes don't lie..." ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DooDoo

The Harlem 2002 speech is of great significance IMO  ;)  he stated very clear our history books are not truthful, he stated very clear the moment he started to be "the greatest of the greatest" a campaign to destroy him, his reputation, him as human being, has started. Could has he been clearer than that? I don't think so.
I think we truly have to understand how important is for him we get the message, how much he cares about it. He did what he did because he really believes in what he did, he strongly believes in that. Otherwise he would have gone on with his life.  We have to try and embrace what he wants us to embrace, to comprehend and accept, we need to look deeper into things and to trust him. And be ready to stand by him. Not only by saying: "he's the best, I love him, etc etc.." but by being a part of his message. This will be a great adventure  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

you are my life

speechless, that\'s how you make me feel

I want a hippopotamus for Christmas

Do

Quote from: "RK"
Quote from: "hopi"
Hopefully more and more people coming to the point that there is no need to investigate anymore - it's about to trust the inner voice and the own feelings...
Regarding the hoax, MJ and the generation of faith and love in the hearts of human beeings, it's a great experience and a great adventure - and I'm very proud to be a part of it. Patience is all we need right now...
Couldn't put it better. My sentiments exactly...

Same here!
And thanks TS for your update! I'm not able to read everything on the forum so this post from you was just what I needed. The most important thing for us is to understand the message and to support Michael whenever and as much as we can. I'm so thankfull and proud of him, always have, always will be. After all he has gone through, he still believes in the goodness of people. I admire his fight for a better world on all levels. He's absolutly an amazing human being!
Maybe this is off-topic and maybe it's posted before, but I came across this link which is a cry to the world and a sign to Michael that we are here and that we do care (in contrast of the makers of the site, who believe he passed away).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

*Mo*

Quote from: "MJalive999"
Thank you, TS!

GUYS!!!
READ ABOUT  HAARP!!!! (this is not gold pants You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login but can be the difference between LIFE and DEATH)
I am pretty sure that Haiti earthquake was INDUCED!!! (HAITI  FEBRUARY 12/13th. 7.0M)
Just Like CHINA SEA EARTQUAKE on  MAY 12/13th 2008. 7.9M You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
EL SALVADOR on FEBRUARY 13th , 2001 7.7
and maybe CHILE on JUNE 13th, 2005. 7.9

see the NUMBERS! (will vary from site to site, but both earthquake are suspicious)
if you believe Michael is alive! If you say there are no coincidences in his case, maybe you should believe there are NO coincidences too!

The numbers 3, 7, 9,11,13, 33, 39. Any multiple of these numbers have special meaning to the Illuminati.

8 1 1 18 16 = 8-1=7+1=8+18=26+1=27+6=33
H A A R P

More links:
Chavez: US Navy Tectonic Weapon Test Caused Haiti Earthquake You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Earthquakes, Tsunami:Man made using HAARP? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
HAARP WEATHER CONTROL could be part of NWO DEPOPULATION PLAN You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
UN CLIMATE CHANGE CONFERENCE (u MUST see) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

What is depopulation?
Plans are underway now, implemented by the New World Order Elite, to depopulate the planet's 6-7 billion people to a manageable level of between 500 million and 2 billion. but  i dont believe. they WILL NOT win! but they are acting ...

disasters such as earthquakes! thousands die immediately, then more die of hunger, disease, violence ...

There are many means and methods of depopulation that are being employed today, the 3 primary of which include; unsustainable/exploitative international development, which leads to massive hunger, starvation and famine worldwide (at least 40 million deaths annually), the fomentation of war, hatred and military procurements throughout the nations leading to millions of deaths worldwide, and finially, the creation and spread of infectious diseases leading to global pandemic, plague and pestilence on an unprecedented scale. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

FEMA - Federal Emergency Management Agency
6 5 13 1 = 6-5=1+13=14-1=13
F E M A

do not expect much from them ...
Katrina And The FEMA Scandal Exposed (u MUST see) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The epidemiological data is fabricated, falsified and manipulated. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), an epidemic of worldwide proportions now looms and threatens the livelihood of โ€œ2 billion people [who] could become infected over the next two years โ€” nearly one-third of the world population.โ€ (World Health Organization as reported by the Western media, July 2009). According to the Obama adminstration, the โ€œswine flu could strike up to 40 percent of Americans โ€ฆ and as many as several hundred thousand could die if a vaccine campaign and other measures arenโ€™t successful.โ€ (Official Statement of the US Administration, Associated Press, 24 July 2009).

These statements serve to mislead public opinion. There is ample evidence, documented in numerous reports, that the WHOโ€™s level 6 pandemic alert is based on fabricated evidence and a manipulation of the figures on mortality and morbidity resulting from the N1H1 swine flu.

The Pandemic serves the interests of Big Pharma. The WHO is planning for the production of 4.9 billion dose, enough to inoculate a large share of the Worldโ€™s population. Big Pharma including Baxter, GlaxoSmithKline, Novartis, Sanofi-Aventis and AstraZeneca have signed procurement contracts with some 50 governments. (Reuters, July 16, 2009). For these companies, compulsory vaccination is a highly lucrative undertaking

Michael Jackson Murdered to Protect H1N1 Vaccine & Genocide Plot? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

28 Pregnant Women Dead From H1N1 Swine Flu in U.S. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Mandatory H1N1 Swine Flu Forced Vaccinations You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (IMPORTANT: pregnant woman AND kids)
Makers Of Vaccine Refuse To Take H1N1  :roll:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Doctor Admits Vaccine Is More Deadly Than Swine Flu Itself & Will Not Give It To His Kids  :!:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Dr. Kent You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Some Pregnant Women Fearful of H1N1 Vaccine You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Swine Flu Vaccine Deadly To Pregnant Woman You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Deadly ??? so WHY THEY ARE FORCING????

BTW, have fun Dangers of the H1N1 Swine Flu Vaccine You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Original: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Edited: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

GOD; Jerusalem(according to the bible, the battle between GOD and Satan will be in Megiddo (Armageddon);
USA (...interesting 'cause many people believe that Obama is the Antichrist, and according to the bible the Antichrist is who will establish a "false peace" on earth (well, he is ''saving'' the world, isnt?? and don't forget his Nobel Peace Prize for...NOTHING) but see USA today ... The Obama Deception  -  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ! He was the HOPE for A better world... WAS... he is just a puppet! Obama, Bush..same sh*t. Sheep in Disguise;
eleven eleven (Drawn on a napkin at 11:11pm at a hotel in New York City, this remarkable make up of elements and positive symbols are the inner core of Invincible by uri) Uri says that 11:11 is a MAGICAL NUMBER... what is magic for him??  (remember 11 and the 911) and the end of the world Maya calendar at 12-21-2012 11:11 A.M.
According to Illuminati 11:11 is a alarm clock. Uri talks a lot about ...

11/11 - A Christian Perspective Of The New World Order And Illuminati  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Read Uri explanation: the left of the magnificent eye is a symbol from an outer planet. (He forgot that the EYE is a illuminati symbol); a picture of the Star of David were all removed from the original drawing (Star of David an occult Symbol); A pentagram representing the five elements of the universe: EARTH, AIR, FIRE, WATER and SPIRIT. (To the Wiccan ...  :roll: ) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Btw, watch  ''My friend Michael Jackson'' By Uri ... OMG! He is so FAKE that ..argh!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login energy, hypnosis ...he even tried to cry (no tears, of course)

Unbreakable
Michael wanted  Unbreakable  to be the first single  from Invincible. Sony, however, released You Rock My World and Cry as the first singles. Unbreakable was included in  Michael Jackson: The Ultimate Collection. (together with the FABULOUS We've Had Enough).
And we have MJxSONY. But not EXACTLY Sony, the true trouble was Tommy Mottola.
Invicible was a failure in the industry and the media. why?

Why can't you see that you'll never ever hurt me
'cause I wont let it be, see I'm too much for you baby

You can't believe it, you can't conceive it
and you can't touch me, 'cause I'm untouchable
and I know you hate it, and you can't take it
You'll never break me, 'cause I'm unbreakable

You can try to stop me, but it wont do a thing
no matter what you do, I'm still gonna be here
Through all your lies and silly games
I'm a still remain the same,I'm un-brea-ka-ble

Why not Unbreakable to be the first single???

I just need you to know that this is very important what we are fighting for because I am tired really really tired of all the manipulations. I am tired of how the press is manipulating everything ...of this situation, they do not tell the truth... they lie.
They manipulate our history books, the history books are not true, its a lie, the history books are lying, you need to know that, you must know that.
the minute I started breaking the all times records record sales, I broke all time records, I broke Elvis's records, I broke Beatle's records...the minute I made the all time best selling albums in the history of world records...overnight they call me a freak, they called me a homosexual, they called me a child molester, they said I tried to bleach my skin...they said everything to turn the public against me...this all complete complete conspiracy, you have to know this...
_ Michael Jackson, Harlem/ 2002.

The same media that called Michael  ''King of Pop''  called him ''Wacko Jacko''... and Who is behind the media? (watch V for Vendetta)

Are you REALLY listening to his MESSAGE?

i  see much significance in Invincible ... each song! it is like a warning....
CRY ...  ;)

WAKE UP FANS!
wake up 'cause maybe ... it's too late ...

Only God could decide
Who will live and who will die
There's nothing that can't be done
If we raise our voice as one

Did God hear it from me?
Did God hear it from you?
Did God hear it from us?

We can't take it
We've already had enough

They've gotta hear it from me
They've gotta hear it from you
They've gotta hear it from us

DON'T LET THE IGNORANCE KILL US!

Extremely well put MJAlive999, I wholeheartedly second your post!  Thank you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks for the update TS :)
It's always a pleasure, to read your posts!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[bMJs Tinkerbell ยป Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:07 pm

Do the brothers know about this site? All I know is, I was disappointed in the ending of the Jackson Dynasty series. Marlon said it was going to "blow us away" and it was a fizzle. I sent him a message directing him to this site and told him "Be ready to get "blown away" and less than an hour later he tweeted that message about them showing no emotions, etc.][/b]

MJSTinkerbell,

So, he didn't even reply? huh? :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

USA (...interesting 'cause many people believe that Obama is the Antichrist, and according to the bible the Antichrist is who will establish a "false peace" on earth (well, he is ''saving'' the world, isnt?? and don't forget his Nobel Peace Prize for...NOTHING) but see USA today ... The Obama Deception - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ! He was the HOPE for A better world... WAS... he is just a puppet! Obama, Bush..same sh*t. Sheep in Disguise;

I read all of what you posted. No surprise.  Yes. People need to watch the Obama Deception and also the homo-geni-zation on youtube and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

Much corrpution indeed!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ts, got a chance to read much of the TIAI info.  Thanks for taking time to give much insight on this. I too, will read it over again.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

TS, once again, great post.  Very succinct and informative.  I am truly glad to read that you will be spending less time trying to convince people that you are true and only here to help MJ.  If, with all the credible evidence out there, people still cannot wrap their heads around MJ being alive, then what more can you do?  You have your place on this wonderful journey, and those that have embraced MJ's message will happily hop on board to ride it out with you.  Sometimes the ride will get bumpy and test our certitude; but that is when the TIAI redirects help us, having taught us to investigate, investigate, investigate.  You have my support and of course MJ has my wholehearted support.  One Love.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions