''Chavez is a loser''

No, he is not!
you think that he is 'cause of the media/USA.

@B-LIEves you are welcome.
sorry for any mistake. i was sleeping on laptop  :mrgreen:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@applehead79
 :D "“Smee: Captain, the ice is melting, the sun is out and the flowers are all in bloom Captain Hook: He’s back”
March is the first month of spring, when earth finally became visible under the snow. (The ice is melting) :idea:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ralu

About NWO issue, I have some thoughts that are killing me lately… I already admitted that I’m not the smartest person around here, so I could be wrong in my thinking, that’s why your opinion about this would be very helpful. I’m not pretending they don’t exist, no, it is obvious that there must be something true about them, but are they as powerful as we might think they are? And if so, obviously they know about our movement and about the awakening campaign about them. There are plenty of vids on the internet regarding this issue. The fact that they didn’t yet use their power in order to stop this phenomenon, tells me that they want us to be aware about them. Why? My only response is: because they want us to be afraid.

Another aspect regards the way we should behave regarding this NOW. What should we actually DO after being aware of their existence and evil actions or future intentions? I believe no one is thinking about a revolution, a war or any kind of violent manifestation.

My opinion about this is the following: the strongest weapon against them is to create a new conduit based on justice, love, faith, unity, positive thinking and feeling. The last think we must do is to let ourselves invaded by fear, hate or revenge. I think you all know by now that bad feelings are only increasing the “shadowed ones’” power and I bet they count on this: becoming aware, people will naturally hate them, fear them and this will already provide them at least half of the victory in this competition. The same thing about their symbols…most of them can be interpreted both in a divine and an evil way. The eye in a pyramid is also a Christian symbol, representing God’s justice and surveillance; it can be seen on most Christian – Orthodox churches above the entrance. The star was already mentioned in this thread…the point is that they are receiving the meaning we choose to give them. If we keep God in our minds and souls, no evil can touch us. And once again: try to self-control your feelings and to reject every negative thought from your mind and any negative feeling from your soul.

Then I can see many of you are debating about politicians, presidents, who to elect next time, health care. IMO the situation is the same every where. Believe me: in those 20 years that passed since the revolution in Romania, we tried everything. We have put our hopes in every promising candidate, we switched every political party one by one. They are all the same. Or do you have information that there are clean persons there with real chances to make decisions? Personally I’ve came to the conclusion that politics is not a bitch, but the devil itself. So I strongly believe that the response to our problems lays anywhere else but in politics. I strongly believe that NWO is allover the politics.

Hugs.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Life isn\'t about waiting for the storm to pass...it is about learning to dance in the rain

This is just my own humble little opinion about the whole matter... The reality of it all is that EACH of us have a little "MJ" love within us (some even more than others) or we wouldn't be here at all. I'm sure this has been taken into account by the Jacksons as well. That also means we believers as a whole tend to be more in tune with and actually practicing LOVE, striving to get better at it. That said, it also means that each of us have it within ourselves to make this world a better place with or without MJ at the helm. YOU reading this now have the power within yourself to be a leader just like he does. We all do. So why not Captain your own ship now and set sail on that quest? I have and long before 6/25/09. Why wait for some return date that may or may not ever take place? Do what you can to help heal the world NOW. Sure, IF he returns I will join ranks and follow but with so much pain in this world now as it is, do we really need to wait for the lead doctor to show up to the ER when he's good and ready while in the meantime, the patient quickly slips into certain death? I say no. Become a doctor yourself and do what you can now to save the patient, no matter how grand or little you are capable of giving. Every little bit helps and its the volume that matters most. The delays of the return, i fear, unfortunately also make some question the real sense of urgency in the first place. I don't and hence I'm not waiting for the lead doctor show up. IF and when he catches up, it will be nice to have him around though.
There is no question in my mind that he's alive and well. I know this to be true and won't waste my time explaining or trying to convince others. It serves no real purpose anyway. I've already embarrassed myself enough while they laugh at me when dates come and go and yet still no return. Am I bitter about that? Perhaps a little, but thats what you get for making assumptions anyway. Lesson learned. So I'm no longer in the business of providing MJ alive "hope" and "rescue missions" nor do I attach any significance to ANY dates no matter what kind of numerology significance they may hold. Case in point: the numerology may be right but the surrounding circumstances and background events may not be - even TS states this.
As for hoax believers losing faith that he's alive, I don't think that is the case at all. The balance of evidence to support he's alive is 10 times greater than that of supporting any actual death. Even the blind can see this. No, they are not losing faith in him at all either, they are just tired of playing hide and seek and are moving on with life (maybe that was the plan all along?). I know I have. But that doesn't mean they won't be there for him IF and when he returns. It just means the fish aren't biting right now, no indisputable signs of any "BAM" happening soon, prior return let downs factored in, historical conditioning, etc., so...they are headed back to the dock is all. Fishermen are fishermen for life, not just for a day. When the fish start biting again, they'll be back and perhaps then they can even teach others how to fish as well. So I'm not worried about the size of the army right now, it'll grow gradually (faster if he returns).
I am, however, a little confused by those who criticize others who are more concerned about the date of return versus the message. I know your intention was good and the message true, but do you not understand that for these people, the importance of the date IS the message? As in...WHEN the official message will be revealed. Think about this, please, before being so harsh on those who need to hear it from "THE" source and take into account that we live in a world full of deception and lies (key case in point: media) that has caused so many to be so skeptical. Its not their fault, its the environmental conditioning imposed by our society (ALL of us collectively) that is to blame. Regardless, I think it best to forget about any dates and just focus on the message and plans to "make that change". IF and when the date arrives, it will be a pleasant surprise for us all. Think of it as Christmas Day that is a moving target and never knowing what day of the year it will arrive on. Let's just pray that it does eventually and Santa will finally come see us.

Happy sailing and Bon Voyage!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ralu

Something to think about: what signifficance do you think it has Obama's immage among those of MLK, Mother Theresa, Lady Di etc in the first minutes of TII movie?

@Tiger: Thank you Decoder, your post is awsome, like always...I personally missed them  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Life isn\'t about waiting for the storm to pass...it is about learning to dance in the rain

Quote from: "ralu"
Something to think about: what signifficance do you think it has Obama's immage among those of MLK, Mother Theresa, Lady Di etc in the first minutes of TII movie?

@Tiger: Thank you Decoder, your post is awsome, like always...I personally missed them  ;)
Well unfortuantly I think that MJ may have seen Obama as a person who promotes peace and unity-or that whole scene set may have been someone elses idea. MJ never took sides in politics because he said that some things were out of mens hands and we couldnt look to men..but he did like Clinton as a person and said so. He probably is or was hopeful about Obama. Or the light man could hvae been projecting important people in history-of which Obama is,wether he is a good one or not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Love you more...forever

Once again, Thank you TS, for your clear and concise words. I have so much respect for what you are doing. You are logical, respectful and honest. There is a logical path to seeing to truth which makes it trustworthy. When the coincidences keep on piling up and each piece slots together like a jigsaw puzzle, it has a strong foundation. It will become, not a case of believing but ofknowing. You are giving a lesson on how to see the truth for ourselves which is the most valuable gift.

For those interested in 911 conspiracy, take a look at this. New American Dollar bills, printed in 1996. There is no way that this is pure coincidence:-  

Seeing is believing...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Well, first thanks TS for this update it's always good to have some "fresh air". I hope this will help those who begin to loose faith.
I took the time to read all the posts, very interesting, MJalive999 in particular. The New World Order is really powerful but it has this power only because people are not aware and one of its main weapon are the medias. The medias have a so strong anesthetic power on the people that it literaly neutralize all critical sense. This is one of the major problem that we have. A solution would be to make people aware of what's happening and we need something big because it seems that time is running out. The more there will be people awaken the more things will begin to change.. The only fact of being aware of the reality of this world can make all the difference.

Regarding the Obama question I just would like to say that whatever the President is (since JFK) it's not the american citizen who chooses. The elections are just a masquerade to make you believe that you have the choice but in reality you have no choice. Obama is just one more puppet with no self esteem who certainly sold his soul to the devil to obtain this job. Him being black is something that has been manipulated by the Elites to put some credit on them because the american society is still on this black and white racism and they played this card. Obama has alsmot the same team as Bush, no real change. Open your eyes Obama is a puppet, the manipulators, those who have the cards in hands, are behind the curtain.

I really believe that Michael hoaxed his death because some people made everything to silence him. As he couldn't keep what he knew for himself he decided to give a shout to make people AWARE, CONSCIOUS. I really hope this is it because when I learned about all this NWO thing since 9/11 I really wondered how a change would be possible. I wondered who could raise his voice amongst this law of silence. Now I say maybe Michael. All I hope is that he is safe and that his life is not put in danger.

I really wanna take the time to thank Michael for what he's doing. It must be very difficult. Go Michael, we are here for you, with you, whatever happens.

God Bless You All
Last Edit: January 23, 2010, 09:45:23 AM by Sarahli
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Nelson Mandela, not MLK!
well...what do they have in common?  

Nobel Peace Prize  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJalive999"
''Chavez is a loser''

No, he is not!
you think that he is 'cause of the media/USA.

@B-LIEves you are welcome.
sorry for any mistake. i was sleeping on laptop  :mrgreen:

I think that because Ive read things about him and he always blames the USA for everything. Doesnt seem fair to me....sorry if I offended. Maybe its true, maybe it isnt...not everyone on the planet is full of sweetness and light...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJalive999"

Nelson Mandela, not MLK!
well...what do they have in common?  

Nobel Peace Prize  ;)
You are right and I think KO said it was all the nobel peace prize winners...not sure though.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love you more...forever

*Mo*

Hugo Chavez has some pretty remarkable things to say about the US, and although I never liked him (I have friends in Venezuela who told me a lot about his dictatorship) there is a truth in what he is saying and he seems to know very well what he's doing...

Chavez says U.S. occupying Haiti in name of aid

CARACAS (Reuters) - Venezuela's President Hugo Chavez on Sunday accused the United States of using the earthquake in Haiti as a pretext to occupy the devastated Caribbean country and offered to send fuel from his OPEC nation.

WORLD  |  NATURAL DISASTERS

"I read that 3,000 soldiers are arriving, Marines armed as if they were going to war. There is not a shortage of guns there, my God. Doctors, medicine, fuel, field hospitals, that's what the United States should send," Chavez said on his weekly television show. "They are occupying Haiti undercover."

"On top of that, you don't see them in the streets. Are they picking up bodies? ... Are they looking for the injured? You don't see them. I haven't seen them. Where are they?"

Chavez promised to send as much gasoline as Haiti needs for electricity generation and transport.

Source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

From the transcripts of Zeitgeist Addendum:

“Venezuela 2002? – Headline
(John Perkins)
“It is interesting to me how this system has continued pretty much the same way for years and years and years, except the economic hit men have gotten better and better and better.

Then we come up with very recently what happened in Venezuela. In 1998, Hugo Chavez gets elected president, following a long line of presidents who’d been very corrupt and basically destroyed the economy of the country. And Chavez was elected amidst all that. Chavez stood up to the United States, and he’d done it primarily by demanding that Venezuelan oil be used to help the Venezuelan people.

Well… we didn’t like that in the United States. So in 2002, a coup was staged which was no question in my mind, in most other peoples minds, that the CIA was behind that coup.

The way that that coup was fomented was very reflective of what Kermit Roosevelt had done in Iran. Of paying people to go out into the streets, to riot, to protest, to say that Chavez was very unpopular. You know, if you can get a few thousand people to do that, Television can make it look like it’s the whole country and things start to mushroom.

Except in the case of Chavez, he was smart enough and the people were so strongly behind him that they overcame it. Which was a phenomenal moment in the history of Latin America.”
(/John Perkins)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[youtube:3prsvb6a]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9QtZkT8OBQ[/youtube:3prsvb6a]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Thanks MJAlive999, I was searching for that video, but couldn't locate it fast enough!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Wednesday, 20 September 2006, 21:13 GMT 22:13 UK

Chavez tells UN Bush is 'devil'

Venezuela's leader Hugo Chavez has called US President George W Bush "the devil" in a speech at the United Nations General Assembly.

"The devil came here yesterday," he said, referring to Mr Bush's speech on Tuesday. "It still smells of sulphur today," he added.

Read the entire article here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

CARACAS, Friday January 22, 2010

The US should talk about military bases in Colombia, says Chávez

Venezuela's President Hugo Chávez said on Friday that the United States must hold talks with the South American countries about the use of Colombian military bases, but he insisted on rejecting the deployment of US troops in the military facilities.

"No matter who the messenger is, what matters is to find a path to dialogue, to discussions ... because we have a lot of doubts about the bases in Colombia and there is a lot of evidence that these are war bases, not for a domestic war, but for an international war," Chavez told journalists early Friday in the Bolivian capital of La Paz, where he planned to attend the second inauguration of his Bolivian counterpart Evo Morales.

The Venezuelan President made these remarks when asked about the possibility that US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton could discuss the matter with the member countries of the Union of South American Nations (Unasur).

Source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions