thank you for sous liens lol , j ai trouve un forum tres sympa ou il y a deux choses magnifique je vous laisse decouvrir , merci aux fans de tout pays et merci a ceux qui chantent we are the world je vous mets les liens c est superbe , que dieu vous protegent kisses de normandie france

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login we are the world

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   the fans are very good , thank you , and the policeman is very good lol
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[bInfinitylady ยป Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:01 pm

There wasn't something else that I noticed on the TII DVD movie. I have to watch it again and write it down. I noticed in the very beginning and when I find out, I will post it.
][/b]

Ok, I finally had a chance to look at the beginning of the DVD. Ofcourse, it was my mom's bootleg one(which I don't care much about).

Here is what I saw in the beginning...

It was the Spring of 2009....

On June 25th, Michael and his team were eight days away from traveling to London to begin their final dress rehearsals for an unprecedented 50 sold out concerts.

With the permission of the Michael Jackson's estate and thanks to a few cameras that caught the magic, here is a glimpse of the passionate gift Michael was preparing for his fans and the audience of the world.

This is it
![
/b]

Okay, I don't see anything about a memoir anywhere, no mention of it whatsoever only the part about the permission of the MJs estate.

I thought this was interesting and didn't know if anyone noticed this in the beginning when the DVD comes on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
The news about Murray's getting arrested are so stressfull really. Wish TIAI had something to calm us down  :| (just except the Mind Control videos and etc I mean) We're not feeling well about the recent Murray news :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This is the first time I read this post, and the last time I'll be reading TIAI updates ever again.
Waste of my time. Pure and utter BS. There is no proof in what TS says at all. S/he always claims that if we read it, we will find our proof. I never do. I always kept up with His/Her updates but they get less and less convincing as time goes on. S/he has been very deceiving. They have a good way with words and they know how to turn a whole lot of nothing into a whole lot of something.

Michael didn't fake his death to save the planet.
Yes, he liked nature and all, but that didn't stop him from living in a huge mansion and driving a limo. Remember Neverland Ranch, how many achers of land do you think had to clear for that? You don't want to hear this, but it's the truth. Michael was a great person, and he loved nature, but he wouldn't die for it.

He didn't die to spread the message of L.O.V.E.
do you guys remember "Sony kills music"? when he protested Sony?
Yes he was a loving person, but that didn't stop him for standing up for himself when he needed too.

DO NOT BASE YOU'RE THEORIES ON THINGS THAT WE HAVE NO PROOF EVEN EXISTS.
Everybody believes in the Illuminati and Mind Control, but where is your proof that it exists?
Where is your proof that Michael is being controled by it?

I'll bet you all the money in the world that most of you have never even heard of the illuminati before June 25. Ill bet that most of you weren't even interested in it until Souza&Mo posted their theory. Did you investigate it yourself, or did you just take their word for it?

You're creating theories assumeing it's real. You know what happens when you assume things.

Stop putting all your faith into people who claim to know things. Investigate for yourself. If they provide no proof, don't assume it's real. I wasn't going to say anything until I saw all the comments under this thread, I can't not say anything.

I'll stop here.
Have a nice day  :D
Last Edit: February 05, 2010, 03:33:47 PM by Diana Jean
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"I'll bet you all the money in the world that most of you have never even heard of the illuminati before June 25. Ill bet that most of you weren't even interested in it until Souza&Mo posted their theory. Did you investigate it yourself, or did you just take their word for it?"

Well, I for one knew about the Illuminate, NWO, Freemasons, Jesuits, and other secret societies long before ANY hoax site was ever started!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ralu

Quote from: "Diana Jean"
Yes, he liked nature and all, but that didn't stop him from living in a huge mansion and driving a limo. Remember Neverland Ranch, how many achers of land do you think he had to clear for that? You don't want to hear this, but it's the truth. Michael was a great person, and he loved nature, but he wouldn't die for it.

That was a little world comparing it with all the places where we are able to walk carefree, in privacy, with nobody chaising us. Why don't you also remember the huge amounts that he donated for people in need and for nature? Why are more important the things that could be interpretated as incriminating a person, than the ones that are unquestionably exonerating him?

He didn't die to spread the message of L.O.V.E.
do you guys remember "Sony kills music"? when he protested Sony?
Yes he was a loving person, but that didn't stop him for standing up for himself when he needed too.
And does this make him less loving? That just proves that he is a HUMAN afterall, he's not God, he's not a saint. That doesn't erase all the things that he did in order to demonstrate that he cares for the nature, people, love, humanity. Maybe in those moments he realised that Sony (or better said T. Mottola) was standing between him and his art. And if "dieing" helped him to save himself, to create a new kind of performance and to spread love in the same time, why not?  

Everybody believes in the Illuminati and Mind Control, but where is your proof that it exists?
that I don't believe either. I do believe in the conspiracies and political corruption, but giving them that importance makes them much to powerful. IMO this is a trap: the mind control bigins with being whiched by all tose stories and vids about NWO. Instead of our preocupation of uniting ourselvs with the specific purpose of creating a better world, with staying in the light of love and righteusness, we are nurturing those dark energies. It is a shame! Remember this: you are what you spread. No one who's spreading love and positive feelings and hope and faith will ever be mind controlled. Remember Prince's speach: Michael's message was SIMPLE and you can find it in all his songs: LOVE. For me this speaks volumes and this is exactely what he told us all the time: "What we need to learn from children isnโ€™t childish. Being with them connects us to the deepest wisdom of life, which is ever-present and only asks to be lived. Now, when the world is so confused and its problems are so complicated, I feel we need our children more than ever. Their natural wisdom points the way to solutions that lie, waiting to be recognized, within our own hearts."

I have no other words to say this ... I tried to share this with you several times. This is the last try. The sollution is so simple and right in front of our eyes. So sad that sometimes we cannot see the forest because the trees are in our way...

With LOVE. Hugs.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Life isn\'t about waiting for the storm to pass...it is about learning to dance in the rain

one time again, Ralu, yours words touch my heart, really!!!you are right, LOVE is the key, Michael do love evry times he can, you must do like him, with our family, fiends and all of you !!!!stop to try to understand between lines, it's so simple, live your life and live your love !!!stay in the light ....it's the better thing to do , now!love you all my firends and trust in YOU
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
love this is not looking at each other is looking in the same direction!

Quote from: Diana Jean
[/color]This is the first time I read this post, and the last time I'll be reading TIAI updates ever again.
Waste of my time. ........

let me answer to your question about the proof u want :

""think about MJ this way, that showing his own death he did something that no one did to proove how media manipulation works, MJ wants people to be aware, what these guys (iLLUMINATTI) r doing and what they did to him, lies in newspapers...give me your picture and i will print in my country something wrong about u...and u are done as MJ, damage will be done...because people-readers-belive in what they read, they don't care if it is true...so hard to think for them unless it conserns them... "

your words make me think that it is also too hard for u to think...u want proofes, seems u didn't read all informations covered in this web page and others......this web page is a sum of others in a short way....we don't belive in MO and Suza, we just have the same point of view....did u get the DEFFERENCE? in Poland we say....almost makes the difference, so we are all here, like MO and Suza, to shre our point of view but we also have the right to decide what to belive in...

by the way-have u read any of MJ's songs? with understanding what is written? if yes, why u are still looking for more proofes, it is all in there...

U wrote:

I'll bet you all the money in the world that most of you have never even heard of the illuminati before June 25. Ill bet that most of you weren't even interested in it until Souza&Mo posted their theory. Did you investigate it yourself, or did you just take their word for it?

my answer:

i don't have to investigate them (Mo and Suza), it is also impossible to investigate Illuminati, i am a victim of Illuminayi and i gave the case to court, still lasts (6 years...), my opinion is the same: i knew about Illuminati before MJ "died", but MJ's "death" made many (who didn't know about them) of us to THINK..., so u have at least one proof here...just use your mind...

and about believing or not, i believe Mo and Suza because i belive in LOVE and how about u? -maybe u could build such a side and oppose to all our opinions...all u do is opposing...nothing more creative...???

i also do not believe in MJ, i LOVE him, i belive in his good intensions,i am still trying to understand them
i also do not belive in goverments, i hate them, i do not follow them, they give nothing but promisses
i also do not belive that everything with our planet will be ok, scientists prooved that-so i try to find people who care...MJ is one of them, and his fans...

DO U BELIEVE IN ANYTHING?   CAUSE FROM YOUR WORDS I DIDN'T FIND ANYTHING MJ MENTIONS : LOVE, FAITH,

to whom and in what to believe is your choice of course, i also have that right so please don't tell me or others what to do, if u don't want to read what others want to say about MJ (i am not saying to believe them...) simply don't open this side...

FOR ME U R LIKE A CHILD ANGRY THAT DIN'T GET WHAT WANTED...UNPATIENT AND MAD WHEN NOT SATISFIED LIKE U WANTED...

go to sleep sheep, go to sleep sheep, u didn't understand MJ and his mission

Yvonne
Last Edit: February 05, 2010, 03:03:16 PM by IDK3MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I created this account JUST to respond to Diana Jean

You pointed out that Michael had to clear a lot of land to make Neverland.

THAT is not true. Michael's Neverland Ranch was a ranch that already existed BEFORE he bought it in 1988.. The only thing he did was add what he wanted to the ALREADY CLEARED land.

The mansion, and the acres, were already there. This is the same ranch they filmed the Say Say Say video on, YEARS BEFORE MICHAEL HAD EVEN THOUGHT ABOUT BUYING IT! In fact, at that time, PAUL MCCARTNEY was considering buying the ranch.

So, no, Michael didn't clear any land. In fact, he left a lot of his acres alone. He built the train station, the zoo, and made a few changes to the mansion and the main grounds (adding the guest cottages and what not), but the majority of his land was left the way it was when he bought it. He liked it that way.

:)

And now that I'm officially a registered member, I can begin to give my thoughts and opinions about this hoax... which is where all signs seem to be pointing IMO, and I have been a skeptic before (I'm not easily convinced of things... which I guess is why I have been on Michael's side for so long throughout his life. I was never easily convinced of the bs that was put out about him.)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dear friends,

please vote for Michael,

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

thank u for your support,

Yvonne
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

Quote from: "comsense"
I created this account JUST to respond to Diana Jean

You pointed out that Michael had to clear a lot of land to make Neverland.

THAT is not true. Michael's Neverland Ranch was a ranch that already existed BEFORE he bought it in 1988.. The only thing he did was add what he wanted to the ALREADY CLEARED land.

The mansion, and the acres, were already there. This is the same ranch they filmed the Say Say Say video on, YEARS BEFORE MICHAEL HAD EVEN THOUGHT ABOUT BUYING IT! In fact, at that time, PAUL MCCARTNEY was considering buying the ranch.

So, no, Michael didn't clear any land. In fact, he left a lot of his acres alone. He built the train station, the zoo, and made a few changes to the mansion and the main grounds (adding the guest cottages and what not), but the majority of his land was left the way it was when he bought it. He liked it that way.

:)

And now that I'm officially a registered member, I can begin to give my thoughts and opinions about this hoax... which is where all signs seem to be pointing IMO, and I have been a skeptic before (I'm not easily convinced of things... which I guess is why I have been on Michael's side for so long throughout his life. I was never easily convinced of the bs that was put out about him.)

Yes, you are absolutley correct about Neverland.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

let me answer to your question about the proof u want :

""think about MJ this way, that showing his own death he did something that no one did to proove how media manipulation works, MJ wants people to be aware, what these guys (iLLUMINATTI) r doing and what they did to him, lies in newspapers...give me your picture and i will print in my country something wrong about u...and u are done as MJ, damage will be done...because people-readers-belive in what they read, they don't care if it is true...so hard to think for them unless it conserns them... "
You lost me there. The illuminati doesn't print the news paper.
You still showed me no proof what-so-ever, where's your proof that the illuminati is controling the media?

your words make me think that it is also too hard for u to think...
right back at cha.

u want proofes, seems u didn't read all informations covered in this web page and others......this web page is a sum of others in a short way....we don't belive in MO and Suza, we just have the same point of view....did u get the DEFFERENCE? in Poland we say....almost makes the difference, so we are all here, like MO and Suza, to shre our point of view but we also have the right to decide what to belive in...
I didn't tell you what to believe in, I said to investigate for yourself. The point of my post was to adress the issue that everybody believes in everything TS says, and there is no proof that what s/he says is true.

by the way-have u read any of MJ's songs? with understanding what is written? if yes, why u are still looking for more proofes, it is all in there...
Yes I have. Allot of his songs have sexual references, is that the work of the illuminati? Or do they only control what he writes some of the time?

i don't have to investigate them (Mo and Suza), it is also impossible to investigate Illuminati, i am a victim of Illuminayi and i gave the case to court, still lasts (6 years...), my opinion is the same: i knew about Illuminati before MJ "died", but MJ's "death" made many (who didn't know about them) of us to THINK..., so u have at least one proof here...just use your mind...
I didn't say to investigate Souza and Mo. There's nothing about them to investigate, there two hoaxers just like you and me are two hoaxers.
You can't investigate the illuminati?
Glad you cleared that up for me.

and about believing or not, i believe Mo and Suza because i belive in LOVE and how about u? -maybe u could build such a side and oppose to all our opinions...all u do is opposing...nothing more creative...???
What in the world does believing Souza and Mo have to do with beliving in LOVE?  Nothing more creative? You're opposing me right now! I'm pretty confidant in my creativity thanks.

i also do not believe in MJ, i LOVE him, i belive in his good intensions,i am still trying to understand them
i also do not belive in goverments, i hate them, i do not follow them, they give nothing but promisses
i also do not belive that everything with our planet will be ok, scientists prooved that-so i try to find people who care...MJ is one of them, and his fans...
I kinda agree with most of that, give or take a few things but none the less.

DO U BELIEVE IN ANYTHING?   CAUSE FROM YOUR WORDS I DIDN'T FIND ANYTHING MJ MENTIONS : LOVE, FAITH,
I believe in plenty of things thanks.

to whom and in what to believe is your choice of course, i also have that right so please don't tell me or others what to do, if u don't want to read what others want to say about MJ (i am not saying to believe them...) simply don't open this side...
Don't open this side? How can you get anything done if you don't take all sides into consideration? You can't.

FOR ME U R LIKE A CHILD ANGRY THAT DIN'T GET WHAT WANTED...UNPATIENT AND MAD WHEN NOT SATISFIED LIKE U WANTED...

go to sleep sheep, go to sleep sheep, u didn't understand MJ and his mission

Hey, DITTO.

I wish people wouldn't miss understand me so much. I never said Michael wasn't a loving person, I never said Michael didn't care about nature.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Although I have read diana t jeans, and I'll keep my cool because michael and my faith has taught me the I'm working on Michael Jackson and the world government since July, I work between 10 pm to 15 hours per night , I have 38 years so I am not a child and I have the age to understand things and I've lost my whole family is ok the c on me if you're smart you will understand the explanations that I have lived very young and one and I know life better than anyone, I have lived in poverty, since my 13 years c is why I know the arguments of Michael, I've experienced the same thing to c the difference is that he has learned to cultivate its gifts that God gave him and I saw through my faith
1) on Michael Jackson, and luxurious limousine home, why the judge should have t work since the age of 9 years and do not live your childhood, because one must work to help the family and you get millions of dollars a month by your work, you do not please would you
2) know that it pays 400 million dollars to help the poor know that it goes into the hospital to see sick children who are terminally ill or goes to orphanages to offer gifts to the children before each concert and that he fights even for HAITI
3) know that Neverland is not what No comfort for Michael even though he was largely right, he has also accommodate sick children and poor and that he WAS NOT nor requires, tell me what star am the same thing as him, I have 38 years and I think I understand it, I've known the THRILLER years and his debut solo and I have no recollection of a star who makes a quarter of what he has done for poverty and disease
4) It is horrible indeed fortunate that a star as he keeps his fans in his arms and salutes the crowd at each passage and say he loves us and speaks as if it is his own family that is hateful and it c is the irony because I think you go too far without knowing j ah yes I know also forgets that he has a part of his family
5) when the Illuminati I were like you, I knew and I did not look for articles and videos are real, the Illuminati began appearing in 1776 by the Freemasons who have become the worse is to say in Illuminati in 1793, the illuminati I did not know I knew that there was poverty and wickedness in the world but it is manufactured by them at the base since the No human being is not bad, given that it is the children of god, you want to know, will look on you tube tape Rockefeller, the fake warming of the planet, obama, illuminati .... and if you look good you will find the real scientists who report having been paid to believe that the warming of the planet was due to CO2, not! still looking for Aaron Spelling WAS a filmmaker he has denounced a Rockefeller with whom he spoke, six months after he died of cancer in which we were unaware, by looking carefully you will find that the great Einstein warned us against scientists who were paid to lie about us all even AIDS, avian and swine war even the titanic .... there are plenty of others that goes back so far even our dear Napoleon in part, to reduce their population to 500 thousand people instead of a few billion people 500 miles be why humans can manage the billions but they can revolt at any time, a powerful man said that the great secrets were to be seen to know that they are fat people do not believe it when the little secrets that he must be hiding, martin luther king, Marilyn Monroe, Bob Marley in France coluche, Daniel Balavoine ... ... you think they had died from what's natural disease OLD AGE or not they were denounced and disappear
6) michael victim illuminatis certainly I could even tell you a little near the years and why c is simple, a rich African American I would say that is extremely rich and concerts which is above the presidents because people are amazed by a male child to look so sweet and so affectionate that has enormous power to convince people through his music with his talent, the sweetness and tenderness in his voice and gestures
7) to conclude I am on the threshold of poverty, we could offer me millions of euros to stop work and love of Michael I would say no, I'm good like that and I believe in god then for the money and power that n is not god, you think why the Africa remains a poor country, so that they have coal and the gold and many other things but Africans die every day every minute to see why, for the sole reason that s they became rich, they could counter the so-called great men, only by their faith and kindness so they must remain slaves and poor of the world system if the world would no longer work by the money power of lust ... ..
8) I am not a working girl ready to fall into the arms of Michael Jackson but I love this man for his humanity for his belief, for all he can bring to our beautiful blue planet, for his music by his intelligence by his loyalty people ... ...... No and you're not control the Illuminati, lol you think that when you go to work for your small salary and you're too tired that returned in the evening you just want to watch television in your entertainment even as they control them and terminator matrix .... No have not been the chance to control your brain is by the television, your mobile is monitored there are cameras everywhere without your knowing, you know nothing opens your eyes, you know everything cois and you know nothing absolutely nothing reveille you life is not pink n j espere May God protect you and bless you because your ignorance and fear are your wickedness, your ruling is detrimental to the humanity, before you correct that it is big later kisses of Normandy France
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

FOR DIANA JEAN:

U wrote u were not planning to visit this side again? right?

so, don't waste place ....thank u
and don't waste my time, cause i am going to visit this web page again !!!

find yourself another web page....

Yvonne
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "IDK3MJ"
FOR DIANA JEAN:

U wrote u were not planning to visit this side again? right?

so, don't waste place ....thank u
and don't waste my time, cause i am going to visit this web page again !!!

find yourself another web page....

Yvonne
Um, no I didn't say that. Not anywhere. I said I wasn't going to read anything posted by TS again.
Everybody is missing the point of my OP.

Maybe I wasn't clear in what message I was trying to send. I'll try again.

Do not believe in everything anybody tells you. Always question,demand proof and investigate for yourself. I'm making my post in reguards to everybody who is putting complete faith into everything TS says. This is for the people who are assuming that TS is real and are following everything s/he says.

Sorry if I wasn't clear in my original post.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions