PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "ralu"
Quote from: "PureLove"
Quote from: "ralu"
Quote from: "MJ_ForeverandAlways"
I just want to say I watched the videos above and the first one confuses me. According to that video giving the peace sign...(index and middle finger) is part of the Illuminati symbols? Also the round peace sign? If this is true, Michael was always doing the peace sign with his fingers. And I just watched a video on you tube that Travis Payne did with the prisoners at the Philippines detention center and at the end of the song they perform (They Don't Care About Us) they make a peace symbol. here is the link to the video - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So if this is true that these symbols are associated with the Illuminati, then why did Michael use them all the time? Especially the two fingers? This is not giving me a good feeling right now!

God & Love be with us all :)

You see? Confusion...what is true, what is lie, what is the whole point, which is the real intention? Think twice about what was the real message from MJ ...
Has LOVE anything to do with this?

Confusion is better than sleeping ;) To me, it's better to read and learn more and pick up the logical ones for yourself is the best way. There will be no confusion then.

To me that peace sign is used for different things. It is used for Peace and also it is used by evil people with a sign of pentagram. It depends to the person who use that sign and for what. Michael does the V sign too but he uses it for Peace as we all know :)

PureLove, please understand that I don't deny the existence of such things, but is my conclusion (based on my type of logic, which is not necessary the gospel) that what we see in those vids is not the real thing. For me confusion is the worst thing possible; it's like a nightmere with opened eyes...when you think you found something but then another possibility occures ...They know how human logic works and they use it as a weapon. For an instance: do you think it is imposible that Bush used those words in a totally different sense and they twisted them, they put his words out of the context to look how we see them right now? Don't missunderstand me: I'm not a political person AT ALL. For me politics = evil generally speaking. But my instincts tell me that many of those vids are meant to confuse us, to make us afraid...Look, now, whenever we see a nice person waiving the V sign, we will think not only to the joy of that person but also to Illuminaty. Whenever we will se the "make love not war" sign we will do the same. And you do not realize how all these bad energies we are issuing while we think negative are increasing their power. The power of the positive thinking is not a fary tale anymore. It is a fact. And they know this.

Ok, these are my thoughts. I'm not trying to convince anybody to think like me, I don't like to argue either, coz I came in peace, only please be sure you do what your heart & mind is telling you to do.

Of course. It's your opinion and I DO respect it :) Nobody needs to think the same. And in my opinion confusion makes people to dig more and look for more things, search and learn. That's the reason why I think confusion is better than sleeping. But I respect your opinion too. :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "paula-c"
PureLove wrote; So you say that Michael's body language and all of the illuminati shapes, figures are NOTHING?! I'm sorry but I've read "articles" enough to make me believe illuminati and NWO. And president Bush says it with his own mouth how they created NWO! How could you people still keep on sleeping? And I DO think that those people in different parts of the world ARE wrong.

I think we should leave a little television and go back to libraries, when you say that people are asleep, it is true is asleep, idiotic, blindly believe what they have in the media, media Which they own, look at when you talk about illuminati very few people know what they are talking about, they are the ones that move the economy, remove and put presidents, who are nothing but puppets of these people. Behind all the plans to destabilize governments in Latin America they are, behind the attempted coups that have lived here, are they, that if with the hand-gun for the CIA. If you want to debate with me on these issues stand at the order. :geek:

Its your choice Paula. Think whatever you want to but it is not going to change the truth. And I don't think that I need to stand at the order whatever that is. You're free in what to believe and what to think. Go and keep on believing that. I'm not trying to change nobody's thoughts here. But there're facts in this world and opinions don't change their reality. PERIOD.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ralu

Quote from: "Tigger"
Quote from: "paula-c"
Tigger, agree if Michael wanted to disappear and everyone thought he really died, would not have many clues or things that do not fit.
On the subject of the Illuminati, though I definitely think there are, as a comment in my previous thread they control everything, large corporations, media, removed or made presidents, managing the global economy are Conspiring against democratically elected governments and they are uncomfortable, ... look that's well and who did not want to believe is his right, everyone is free to believe what they want ;)

Just for the record? I don't disagree with this at all. Relax, I'm already self educated and convinced. Nothing has really changed since the middle ages, only the packaging and wrapper. They were once called Kings, now they are called Presidents, CEO's, politicians and lawyers. They were once called paupers, now they are called the poor, common man, lower and middle working classes. The "haves" and the "have nots" still exist as they always have. Knowledge, education, talent and appetite are the tools you need to move from "have not" to "have" status but once accomplished, the God-loving and noble thing to do would be to help the "have nots". It's what I enjoy most and your ticket into Heaven, so I believe.

My issue is just when ppl take things out of context and manipulate it for their own agenda (like my example of the Bush hand signs). Being the independent thinker and analytical type, I base my decisions on verifiable facts, not emotions. Especially not manipulated ones. Also for the record...the only TV that I watch are educational programs like Discovery, History (often rewritten) Channel, etc. I find these and books far more mentally stimulating. And as for Hollywood, other than the occasional mind blower movie like Avatar (highly recommended btw, so awesome I have seen it 4 times now) and a few sitcoms, they couldn't write a new classic script to save their butts! It's all junk now. The old black and whites still top my list and capture my attention. Guess that makes me an old fart - lol!  ;)

Tigger, I agree with every single word ... well maybe except for the black and white movies  :lol:

What concernes me the most is how they create all the posible conditions for increasing the number of "have-nots". At least I'm talking about Romania and a few other countries around here, but I'm sure they try to make it global. Puting down the educational system and the health system; stuffing the kids with all those crap from TV - like Paula pointed very well - can you see the landscape playing the tape fast forward 20 years from now?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Life isn\'t about waiting for the storm to pass...it is about learning to dance in the rain

paula-c

PureLove wrote; Its your choice Paula. Think whatever you want to but it is not going to change the truth. And I don't think that I need to stand at the order whatever that is. You're free in what to believe and what to think. Go and keep on believing that. I'm not trying to change nobody's thoughts here. But there're facts in this world and opinions don't change their reality. PERIOD.

As I mentioned in a previous thread everyone is free to believe what you want, plus you should not tell me if I carry or not to order what I want, if you do not want to debate you will have their reasons, in other parts of this forum will debate these issues and bad people are participa.Tan Dogmatic positions, those who make a brick calcified knowledge does not evolve, that does not adapt to new circumstances of the time, as the harmful positions that ignore all the theoretical and practical experience of humanity. Rescuing the truth as an ethical value, freedom and the right peak and dignity of all human rights are social achievements. Without justice there will never be peace.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

lol, wow. In case you haven't seen, thisisalsoit.com redirects on this page and i'm suprised it has changed yet  :)  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the 9 redirects are interesting michael's mission is to save the planet from the corruptions of the media lies and political lies. michael is our heroe
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MICHAEL I NEED YOU

what's PPL please , i don't kow this , thank you for the answer , the answer to blog http//: mimie7659.skyrock.fr please this is imprtant for me ; god bless you , i love you so much, i'm sorry my english
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjlovebug

I hope more and more people will understand this message. To focus on caring for our environment,others and to not believe everything that is said. This is very very important. We must fight with love for this. I will be there every step of the way Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjlovebug

Just one question, TS. I'm worried about something. The NWO order won't hurt him if he exposes them will they? I hope we and his security can protect him from such a thing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GUYS , beautiful fans... I barely can tape my words to you. I am crying now and I FOUND THE MESSAGE! We don't need to go further!

The real reason of faking is death is ONLY because he wanted to save the planet,US the world . He tried to protect us just all for the LOVE that we can stay alive. After going through all those links above"THEY DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT US" and why the song keep saying it!
THEY is the governments who is controlling the media to make us believe lies. THEY ARE GOING TO KILL US! They have already started. PLEASE CHECK ALL THINKS FROM MJALIVE999 ABOVE, ALL THE LINKS ARE HERE!!!
The following is the MESSAGE and all what we need to know, Michael knew everything about what THEY are doing and was THREATENED to be killed, that is why he HAD TO DIE! He had too much impact on us and that would have INTERFER WITH THEIR PLANS TO KILL US!!!
He has used the movie V for VEndetta for starting point!! and all those clues that we have now is to make us understand NOT TO BELIEVE LIES and be AWARE of what is happening!! THIS IS REAL KNOWLEDGE!!

V for VEndetta is the reference. He is V and we are the people he will COME BACK when we are all going to believe that THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT US and not before.THE BAM at the end of the movie of V is Michael. HE will do HIS BAM and COME BACK when we will be all reunited as ONE for the judgment day!! PLEASE WATCH THE MOVIE!!!

The movie AVATAR's message is : HOW WE HAVE TO PROTECT OUR PLANET and HOW we should be living

THe movie 2012: Is the WARNING!!!! The milky way !! THE sun /the earth and the moon will be aligned at in DEcember 2012 (it is scientifically proven) and it happens 1 time every 25 billions of year . THEN NATURAL DESASTERS will happen because the poles of the earth will change a bite so it will make some bad movements inside of the earth!! THEY will use this OPPORTUNITY to cause MORE DAMAGES and kill people because of DEPOPULATION!!!

THE MESSAGE OF FAITH IS: If we keep the FAITH in MICHEAL being ALIVE and STAY as ONE HE WILL THEN COME BACK

ALL THE LINKS ABOVE PROVES THAT they don't really care about us!

GUYS I AM VERY VERY SCARED!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Wow, all that depth and this is your first post too?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Yes I also seen and read something about the alignement of planets and the pole shift induced even about a planet x or Nibiru coming in our system. It is said that they don't want us to be aware about that to avoid to create panic and to prevent us from being prepared.  :? So it's not the end of the world but a BIG CHANGE... :o
Don't know what to think anymore...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Thanks TS for yet another up lefting message I have to confess I have my days I think that this is all a cruel joke on Michaels fans and someone is just getting a big laugh on our part .. I truely hurt everyday not knowing if Michael is safe or not , I know we have alot of work to do for Michael to spread his message to save this world to make it safe for our children and their children ..and I get that and I try to do alitttle more to do this everyday .. where before June the 25 I didn't really do my part as much .
                       I pray your in a good place Michael and you see where we do love you and care deeply for you and your saftey .And we will try to stay strong for you and support your couses , No matter now many people say I'm crazy to think your alive I will never give up on you and your love you have for us .. we know you will not let us down . we know you'll come back in your time .
                      I pray for you everyday and I always will ..  
                           I miss you from the bottom of my heart .  Lori.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WHAT EVER HAPPENS .. DON\'T LET GO OF MY HAND !!!!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

agathi

i so believe its like this..he is still alive and well.. :?love you Mike come back please i ve missed you so much :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Sarahli"
Yes I also seen and read something about the alignement of planets and the pole shift induced even about a planet x or Nibiru coming in our system. It is said that they don't want us to be aware about that to avoid to create panic and to prevent us from being prepared.  So it's not the end of the world but a BIG CHANGE...
Don't know what to think anymore...

Just beleive that whatever is the one that is coming is not ...good for THEM ...
and "they" know it .
That's why "they"don't want us to be aware of and not because "they" don't want to create panic.
Afterall , don't forget "THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT US" ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions