ralu

Quote from: "PureLove"
Quote from: "ralu"
Quote from: "MJ_ForeverandAlways"
I just want to say I watched the videos above and the first one confuses me. According to that video giving the peace sign...(index and middle finger) is part of the Illuminati symbols? Also the round peace sign? If this is true, Michael was always doing the peace sign with his fingers. And I just watched a video on you tube that Travis Payne did with the prisoners at the Philippines detention center and at the end of the song they perform (They Don't Care About Us) they make a peace symbol. here is the link to the video - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So if this is true that these symbols are associated with the Illuminati, then why did Michael use them all the time? Especially the two fingers? This is not giving me a good feeling right now!

God & Love be with us all :)

You see? Confusion...what is true, what is lie, what is the whole point, which is the real intention? Think twice about what was the real message from MJ ...
Has LOVE anything to do with this?

Confusion is better than sleeping ;) To me, it's better to read and learn more and pick up the logical ones for yourself is the best way. There will be no confusion then.

To me that peace sign is used for different things. It is used for Peace and also it is used by evil people with a sign of pentagram. It depends to the person who use that sign and for what. Michael does the V sign too but he uses it for Peace as we all know :)

PureLove, please understand that I don't deny the existence of such things, but is my conclusion (based on my type of logic, which is not necessary the gospel) that what we see in those vids is not the real thing. For me confusion is the worst thing possible; it's like a nightmere with opened eyes...when you think you found something but then another possibility occures ...They know how human logic works and they use it as a weapon. For an instance: do you think it is imposible that Bush used those words in a totally different sense and they twisted them, they put his words out of the context to look how we see them right now? Don't missunderstand me: I'm not a political person AT ALL. For me politics = evil generally speaking. But my instincts tell me that many of those vids are meant to confuse us, to make us afraid...Look, now, whenever we see a nice person waiving the V sign, we will think not only to the joy of that person but also to Illuminaty. Whenever we will se the "make love not war" sign we will do the same. And you do not realize how all these bad energies we are issuing while we think negative are increasing their power. The power of the positive thinking is not a fary tale anymore. It is a fact. And they know this.

Ok, these are my thoughts. I'm not trying to convince anybody to think like me, I don't like to argue either, coz I came in peace, only please be sure you do what your heart & mind is telling you to do.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Life isn\'t about waiting for the storm to pass...it is about learning to dance in the rain

paula-c

PureLove wrote; So you say that Michael's body language and all of the illuminati shapes, figures are NOTHING?! I'm sorry but I've read "articles" enough to make me believe illuminati and NWO. And president Bush says it with his own mouth how they created NWO! How could you people still keep on sleeping? And I DO think that those people in different parts of the world ARE wrong.

I think we should leave a little television and go back to libraries, when you say that people are asleep, it is true is asleep, idiotic, blindly believe what they have in the media, media Which they own, look at when you talk about illuminati very few people know what they are talking about, they are the ones that move the economy, remove and put presidents, who are nothing but puppets of these people. Behind all the plans to destabilize governments in Latin America they are, behind the attempted coups that have lived here, are they, that if with the hand-gun for the CIA. If you want to debate with me on these issues stand at the order. :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Just a little side note...one of the videos shows George and Laura Bush holding up two fingers in the air; their little pinky and their index finger. This forms a symbol of many things such as the BS sign, etc. The video proclaims that this is a sign of the horns of the Devil and insinuates that they are followers of such.

Now, try to keep in mind that both of them are from Texas (a state well known for it's Longhorn breed of cattle) and it's quite possible that they were delivering a speech at the University of Texas (UT) who's mascot is the Longhorn and where this is a symbol of that: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

My point here is that you can't take everything at face value. Most of you here strike me as quite intelligent and don't fall victim to that. Do I think that organizations like NWO and Illuminati exist? Yes. But am I going to accept everything I hear and see as truth? No. So just because the special features on the TII DVD attempts to make you think he's dead, that doesn't mean it's factual. It could be a setup for the return (Bam day) or it could be that he really wants everyone to believe he's dead so he can live out the remaining years of his life in peace. But if the latter is true, then why all the sloppiness and clues? Unless...along the way he has changed his mind and does want to go underground permanently.

Do I think Michael is alive? Yes. Do I think we are all being played here? Yes. Those of you who know me, know that I focused intently on the ambulance scene inconsistencies very early on and produced several YouTube vids about it. There were far too many problems (clues?) with that whole scene enough for me to rule out any kind of government witness protection program (they are just not that sloppy). Bottom line for me is...if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck. I would, however, be more than willing to entertain any solid "proof" that he is indeed deceased. To date, no one has been able to show me anything to convince me of this and the preponderance of available evidence right now tips the scales heavily in favor of the opposite.
Last Edit: January 28, 2010, 10:02:20 AM by Tigger
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Tigger, agree if Michael wanted to disappear and everyone thought he really died, would not have many clues or things that do not fit.
On the subject of the Illuminati, though I definitely think there are, as a comment in my previous thread they control everything, large corporations, media, removed or made presidents, managing the global economy are Conspiring against democratically elected governments and they are uncomfortable, ... look that's well and who did not want to believe is his right, everyone is free to believe what they want ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

God is hard to open people's eyes  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

That garbage is global television

I want to write about television, before they tell me is nothing new that I have to say, but many people forget things and we repeat them, forgive my expressions of pain and discomfort, but currently this generation of cellular, Reggaeton, light, this way of living and not share this way of being, drugs is an imposition of transnational communication with its television stations transmit your messages where, with the aim of creating a stupid youth groups.

What you are looking for is globalizing to youth, the most sensitive part, then to adults, this task will make them easier, have a very important instrument for that: the TV, the idiot box. Simply, the idiot box tells you, "do not think, think for you, you make all the archetypes you want, meanwhile, rests, stay in a deep sleep almost like a hypnosis", you create a model of sexual tastes, your sexual desires them manipulate them to  reactions to boost your impulses will be stored and analyzed. In this way to manipulate your taste, is as if we entered your psyche the times that we want. Horror films are basic for us, audiovisual, media violence and fear that generates in you connoisseurs, allow us to cancel your protection reactions that makes your psyche, making it a docile being. How you can see, you are already voiding your instinctive part and controlling and shaping sexual your part as you are deeply asleep, and that is what we want, we will give you a few small attractions, as well as a monkey given a sweet, to continue their role, they may be, a cap of some baseball, a mobile team to continue as what you are, a spender of energy, to consumer goods.

We are happy to give you all the channels you want, you want Reggaeton?, We have a channel to see the best videos, as is a music act that promotes and small parts of your brain, only a few neurons, this music will start all spiritual possibility, your social conscience, your humanity is latent in all but asleep. This music, if you can talk about music, you print to terrible social violence, to poor concept of women, considering it a bitch, we want you to believe and feel that all women are whores of the worst kind, we also who use drugs and be violent. At the same time through our television out to campaign against a particular product group, Latinos, African descent, implying through the TV studios do see that this community is violent, uncontrollable.

Want to view comics? We will give you a channel of comics, we are happy to compete in this part of our overall programming for annulment of the Latino community, do you know because? from comics of dumbing down in children, more work is done by creating a few patterns of conduct, made aggressive, spending, without any social inhuman behavior, ability to make you feel socially disintegrating of his native, community putting trash in his psyche. We are experts getting spam. For example one of comics that helped us build the American model of life was Superman, this superhero represented the American nation, all powerful, capable of performing any feat, true or false, but this comic was very naive, we now have other more attractive and aggressive, yielding even seizures in children. If you want legitimate violence we have the best series of violence and death, many of these series have a program of video games, where you see running their viscera, cut heads, etc, this generates power close to a future serial killer. You dear friend to friend that reads this article, you do not know the package we are building.

We are currently creating and perfecting a few videos that Violate the sovereignty of some countries uncomfortable games.

If Mr everything we are doing for you, meanwhile do not think, just "sleeps deeply" :twisted:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

libra8

I just want to say, what keeps pulling me back into this hoax is the many indiscrepancies. One example (& i know its already ben talked about)

IMO this is the result of the hoax. Why, doesnt TMZ have MJ on its RIP list? Afterall, TMZ was the first to announce his death, common sense tells you, they should have the KING OF POP on their list!

The only reason they wouldnt have MJ on their list, is if he hadnt died.

It tells me MJ is alive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It\'s Black, It\'s White
It\'s Tough For You
To Get By

It\'s Black, It\'s White, Whoo

On the DVD This is It Right before the movie starts there is some writing in another lauguage.  Does anyone know what it says?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There wasn't something else that I noticed on the TII DVD movie. I have to watch it again and write it down. I noticed in the very beginning and when I find out, I will post it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "lpadua11"
by lpadua11 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:57 pm
On the DVD This is It Right before the movie starts there is some writing in another lauguage. Does anyone know what it says?

What other language and where ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "paula-c"
Tigger, agree if Michael wanted to disappear and everyone thought he really died, would not have many clues or things that do not fit.
On the subject of the Illuminati, though I definitely think there are, as a comment in my previous thread they control everything, large corporations, media, removed or made presidents, managing the global economy are Conspiring against democratically elected governments and they are uncomfortable, ... look that's well and who did not want to believe is his right, everyone is free to believe what they want ;)

Just for the record? I don't disagree with this at all. Relax, I'm already self educated and convinced. Nothing has really changed since the middle ages, only the packaging and wrapper. They were once called Kings, now they are called Presidents, CEO's, politicians and lawyers. They were once called paupers, now they are called the poor, common man, lower and middle working classes. The "haves" and the "have nots" still exist as they always have. Knowledge, education, talent and appetite are the tools you need to move from "have not" to "have" status but once accomplished, the God-loving and noble thing to do would be to help the "have nots". It's what I enjoy most and your ticket into Heaven, so I believe.

My issue is just when ppl take things out of context and manipulate it for their own agenda (like my example of the Bush hand signs). Being the independent thinker and analytical type, I base my decisions on verifiable facts, not emotions. Especially not manipulated ones. Also for the record...the only TV that I watch are educational programs like Discovery, History (often rewritten) Channel, etc. I find these and books far more mentally stimulating. And as for Hollywood, other than the occasional mind blower movie like Avatar (highly recommended btw, so awesome I have seen it 4 times now) and a few sitcoms, they couldn't write a new classic script to save their butts! It's all junk now. The old black and whites still top my list and capture my attention. Guess that makes me an old fart - lol!  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mehere

Quote from: "UTisNUM1"
I think people need to stop looking for all these so called clues about MJ being alive. It is time wasting and if the man is alive, let him live. Yeah there are somethings that happened that seemed off but no one can prove for sure that Michael is alive.

People will look for anything to try to make it seem like he is alive. Like the spider webs in the TII Thriller video. It is spider webs in a haunted house, that in no way means he is alive or a victim of mind control from the Illuminati.

What happened to Michael is sad and the only way to make him live forever is to keep memories of him in a good light, and not forgetting how mean people were to him but forgiving them. I used to believe MJ was alive and used to watch PianoGames' videos and loved watching thinking MJ was alive until I saw the TII special features on the blu ray disc.

They openly acknowledged Michael passing and getting emotional during the subject. No it isn't that I wanted MJ to come back at a certain time but it is because when you step back and look at the so called evidence, you see all of it is circumstantial and there is no concrete proof he is alive.

Yes Michael was a great man but the only evidence that you will ever have of Michael being alive is if he comes back, not blurry pictures or trying to find hidden messages in chris angel advertisements.

Michael was a good man but people need to accept reality and the reality right now is that he is dead. Move on, spread his message of love and live.

It seems you have already decided that Michael is dead and that's fine.  However, we on this site believe he is alive. Clues are everywhere that support this.  Understand this is not fans want him to be alive therefore he is. In the beginning I too thought he was dead.  But when I started to follow, I discovered that is clearly not the case.  Are there theories out there with no supporting evidence?   Sure.  But there are also undeniable facts in support of the clues.  Take a minute to peruse the topics on this site if you haven't already, the many links to other websites, videos, statements, etc.    You will then will see why we stand behind our statements:
- the death was a hoax
- he is alive
So we continue this investigation while spreading Michael's word of L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

In no time I said that you think Michael is dead, if I thought otherwise and had withdrawn the forum. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

okey, okey, Tigger is your way of thinking and respect.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MICHAEL PLS COME BACK WE ALL NEED YOU SO MUCH. IM WAITING FOR THE 3RD UPDATE. MICHAEL YOU ARE MY LIFE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions