Re: Why can't we figure this out???
February 08, 2010, 04:26:33 PM
Quote from: "Inhalib"
I agree with those who say that we maybe should start from the beggining again.. when I became a member of this forum all i had in my head was what i saw in YT and my own doubts based on what I've noticed as "strage/weird" since his supposedly dead... and then when someone started a new post saying something that another member already said, some members added his/her commnents until someone said "there's another thread about this".
I believe that maybe we need to start to review what we and other thougth about some topics.. our mind is different than 6 months ago.. and maybe is not a good idea but.. what if we ask to the admins to open a new section on this board.. for example:
Reviewing our conclusions
- the O2 conference
- the 25 /6
- the pictures
- the interviews
- Contradicting news
- the videos
- The supposed MJ messengers (because some people believes in this persons or at least in some of the statements they have made)
- etc etc etc

And, of course, we must be sure to participate with new stuffs that came to our mind or remarking the things we truly believe that can not be left apart if we are reviweing all from the begining, as well as we must left apart those things that has been prooved to be wrong the way we thought they were.

Well, it's just and idea.
Lots of L.O.V.E!!
i think that's what the Hoax Recaps is for. i think that each post should be 'reviewed and approved because some of these posts are threads are BOGUS and are double posts... more stuff to knock us off track and get us confused.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Why can't we figure this out???
February 08, 2010, 04:28:15 PM
Quote from: "Grenat"
For me the clues that stand out the most are:
1. All the strange things relating to the O2 concert, including the March press conference and concepts such as Light Man, costumes, special effects not being ready for London opening.
2. Dr. Murray's actions on the day of and since.
3. The ambulance photo and Ben's comments about the day and the other day and his prior friendship with MJ.
4. Jermaine's press conference announcing MJ "death" instead of a doctor.
5. The 7 COD's with no signatures.
6. The closing down of part of LAX that day.
7. Everything about the Memorial Service, including painS instead of pain.
8. The Liberian Girl picture.
9. The time between the Memorial Service and the Burial.
10. The Burial.
11.The dancers as ushers and the picture of them all surrounding Michael's picture.
12.Strange comments, behaviors, tweets of the family, especially Joe, and also KO.
13.The very strange child support hearing with CM and the issue of the judge being retired.
14.The leaks of songs never recorded before.
15. Everything about TII that points to the production of a movie and not a concert.
16. Garbage and trash cans everywhere.

I agree mostly with all the points you cited.
I would add that Conrad Murray is a whole mystery himself.
This is not just his behavior that day,25th of June that is disturbing.
He has many things that are just strange around that man :
He has multiples names and several birthdays..His wife is a doctor too.
We have not pictures or hearings of him prior to 2009
The fact that he disapeared the day Michael "died"
The fact that paps doesn't seems to be able to find him/don't search him,even tough he is the most responsible for the biggest drama of 2009(or at least one of the biggest)
The fact that LAPD doesn't seem to be really quick to investigate on him at all.
The conflicting stories about his hiring( Did Michael hire him or AEG did)
The fact he was not licensed to practise either in California or London...

I could get on and on...and I did only focus on one person that is weird in this whole story..there is no end to weird happening and unbelievables things surrounding the death of Michael..that's too much
The problem is that yes,we look too much maybe into everything,
We are being distracted by useless drama and fights among the members,
there are trolls popping out everywhere,claiming to be Michael or someone close to him.
We should unite at one and let everyone have his/her part to search everything we can,with a rational look about this.
We came here to know the truth surrounding Michael's death, and if he hoaxed his death, what is he trying to tell us,right ?Not to fight with anyone and cause useless drama...
We shouldn't get distracted of this mission.
Amen.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions