Grace

Re: Why can't we figure this out???
January 25, 2010, 12:49:50 AM
PinkTopaz,
thank you for your detailed answer.

I read all and I concluded that I don't go for it.
I am open for all discussions, I am not claiming what I believe is the only way to look at it and I am correcting myself when required. We are all developping in this journey.

There are some who think A is right, some think B is right and that's all fine with me.
We should not consider us being opponents - we are narrowing from different points of view.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

January 25, 2010, 01:26:56 AM
I agree with Grace:

There are some who think A is right, some think B is right and that's all fine with me.
We should not consider us being opponents - we are narrowing from different points of view.

The only "problem" in this case is, that A and B are poles apart.
But with that knowledge, we should all concentrate on the things that unite us, not those which separate.
There are common threads why we´re all here:

Michael Jackson, justice and the truth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 25, 2010, 06:42:11 AM
Very well said, Grace and Confused.  I couldn't agree more!  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

Em

February 03, 2010, 09:00:17 PM
Quote from: "KingofPop4ever"
Well we are definitely missing some parts of the puzzle. I think we have a mixture of really important clues, and some that aren't so important, but we are still over looking some of the important ones, and the simple ones.

I don't know if this has been said before. The Mayan calendar ends December 21, 2012. There has been references in TII about that. "We have 4 years to get it right".

911 CALL WAS AT 12:21 !!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 03, 2010, 09:14:46 PM
yes I remember Michael saying in TII we only have 4 years
4 years for what?
We know about global warming and the rainforest being destroyed but this is going to take more then 4 years to be completely destroyed

what was he talking about
Why 4 years?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 03, 2010, 11:48:15 PM
I think there's so many possibilities, and Michael is so Brilliant, that without an explanation we'll never know what happened. That's just my thought. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]We didn\'t lose Michael, we just can\'t find him.[/size]

"Everyone loved Michael, we all loved him, but I mean, look what we did..." --Gladys Knight

Eva R

February 04, 2010, 12:18:17 AM
He just makes it hard for us so we will search it so we have something to do till he comes back :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

Em

February 04, 2010, 10:52:05 AM
If you guys really think this a hoax, then it is sort of an illusion, right? Michael liked magic.

The 2 things that make up a good magic trick are:

1) SEEING something that is NOT there. Making you believe you saw something.
2) NOT SEEING something that's staring you right in the face. This is done by distraction or in magician lingo – misdirection.  

We have SEEN the things that's in front of us and keep on looking at what's staring us in the face. That's what we are supposed to do, not to listen to others. We have seen these things right from the start! The things that just didn't seem right to us.

We have to look at the most obvious. I think you have done that and came up with great conclusions.

Look, all of you want him to come back, maybe he will or maybe he won't.
It looks like a lot of people are hearing his message for the first time now. If he chooses to remain out of sight, I do think that his influences will be around us and he could get more of his message out. That's the important thing, right?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 04, 2010, 12:24:01 PM
I think Dr Murray was set up to take the fall in advance ,they use a drug that there are no laws attached to . The police LAPD screwed the crime scene up , creating a loophole for Dr Murray ,another loophole was created for Murray when the family was allowed to enter the crime scene before the crime scene was properly processed . These are arguments that Murray's defense team are going to use .And someone else on here pointed out ,if Murray can't afford to pay child support then how is he paying for a defense lawyer ? Why would anyone think that the LAPD would help Mj cover up his death ? The LAPD did everything they could to destroy MJ . And they were working with the FBI for quite some time ,why did n't the FBI reveal that they had nothing on MJ before the trial {even Tom Messerua wanted to know why & MJ"s Family } because some one wanted to punish Mj . Who ? A number of people involved in the music industry ,with Gov. Ties . The very same elite that own the media , own music co ,etc and war profiteers .Mj has been trying to expose them thru his music for yrs . But no one was listening, some of us were but were not connecting the dots .There is an evilness going on in the music Industry that is mostly controlled by the elite and Mj has been trying to break free from the :system "{that's what he calls it in his lyrics "Xscape "} "This time around " it's in his lyrics . This is way more sinister than some folks on here think .Anyone that thinks MJ did this for" Art" or some sort of revenge on the media is living in LA LA Land .You need to think that is is possible that he was murdered , even if you don't think he 's dead, if you investigate ,every aspect of it . If you have allready made up your mind that he' is alive then how are you going to have an unbiased investigation .A lot of peeps on this site are so preoccupied with the death Hoax ,they they are unable to "think outside the box of the hoax itself " what if someone else planned MJ's Murder ,with Murray and others ,of course . That is into symbolism and numerology ? {illuminatti } That would explain MJ's counter Attack with using Biblical numbers{ 777 } subliminal messaging .He was battling evil that at some point in his life he realized were trying to use him and his fame ,Music in a negative way . He started using there own game against them by using Music ,symbols and subliminal messages to fight them and expose them . These elites are obsessed with power , Mj was scaring them with his message of peace and love he became even more powerful after attaining Half of Sony . So they try to destroy his ability to make money to produce his own Music or sell it,by accusing him of Molestation . And they failed ' they did not care wether he was convicted or not because the media and most of the UK & US destroyed him thru the media ,which was their goal . I think the LAPD should be more closely scrutinized . The LAPD has a history of being corrupt within the Music industry {SEE Tupac & Biggie Docu. on hulu Tv } Also see "Heidi Fleiss Hollywood Madam" also on Hulu TV they show Darryl Gates {former chief of police } excepting Money from journalist to :talk } also the Rodney King beating & the La Riots . The Lapd is totally corrupt and cannot be trusted to do a through investigation of Murray ,they are "In on it " also see BOB DYLAN on 60 Min . it will scare you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 05, 2010, 06:29:29 PM
I agree with those who say that we maybe should start from the beggining again.. when I became a member of this forum all i had in my head was what i saw in YT and my own doubts based on what I've noticed as "strage/weird" since his supposedly dead... and then when someone started a new post saying something that another member already said, some members added his/her commnents until someone said "there's another thread about this".
I believe that maybe we need to start to review what we and other thougth about some topics.. our mind is different than 6 months ago.. and maybe is not a good idea but.. what if we ask to the admins to open a new section on this board.. for example:
Reviewing our conclusions
- the O2 conference
- the 25 /6
- the pictures
- the interviews
- Contradicting news
- the videos
- The supposed MJ messengers (because some people believes in this persons or at least in some of the statements they have made)
- etc etc etc

And, of course, we must be sure to participate with new stuffs that came to our mind or remarking the things we truly believe that can not be left apart if we are reviweing all from the begining, as well as we must left apart those things that has been prooved to be wrong the way we thought they were.

Well, it's just and idea.
Lots of L.O.V.E!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back
I\'ll reach out my hand to you, I\'ll have faith in all you do
Just call my name and I\'ll be there"

Loes

February 05, 2010, 07:23:04 PM
I read all of your posts and they are quite interesting.
I will keep it short (my english ...  :roll: ), but I once said that finding the truth is so difficult, because we only have the internet. We are "little detectives" but not profesionals. We do very well I think with finding so much clues, but it's just impossible to dig as deep as we want to.

To really find the truth ore come very close to it, we should have to go undercover and find ourselves jobs at TMZ, UCLA, LAPD etc. Ore we should collect money to hire to best private investigator on earth to find the truth.
Well this is unfortunately not realistic, so we just need to go on like we've done so far and keep the faith that he's alive.

For me the hoax started at the beginning of 2009 when the media told us that Michael was very sick (the whealchair) and all the negative stories, until we saw him perform, strong as ever. How can somebody who was a total wrack be very healthy a few months later?
IMO he never was sick, but we had to think he was.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

February 05, 2010, 07:41:09 PM
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
....with the thousands of hoax believers out there, why is it that we cant figure out what the heck happened on June 25th? WHY?

Is MJ THAT smart or are we (and I include myself here) just really dense? LOL!

I know we have hoax vids, and "informers"..some of which I trust and others i totally dont, but seriously, why havent we figured out what is going on? Not just with the death, but with blonde lady, the memorial, the 911 call and where it came from, the autopsies,the funeral, the lengths of time in between each event, the lies, the weird sayings from family members etc? Should I go on? We all have our beliefs on certain things but we have no REAL proof of anything....Was MJ the blonde lady? I think so, but we dont know for sure do we?

I feel like we've been given more then enough clues and hints but yet we are at a standstill. Are we overlooking the obvious? Have we missed something completely? Do we need to start over and look at every thing with a microscope again?  

AAAAHHHHH!!!!
because you keep locking posts that people work hard on to try to get the truth out!  This is a glorified fan site, not an investigative site, and until you give up the power struggle, there won't be any connections made with any new information because it's locked.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 05, 2010, 08:01:37 PM
Quote from: "mykidsmum"
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
....with the thousands of hoax believers out there, why is it that we cant figure out what the heck happened on June 25th? WHY?

Is MJ THAT smart or are we (and I include myself here) just really dense? LOL!

I know we have hoax vids, and "informers"..some of which I trust and others i totally dont, but seriously, why havent we figured out what is going on? Not just with the death, but with blonde lady, the memorial, the 911 call and where it came from, the autopsies,the funeral, the lengths of time in between each event, the lies, the weird sayings from family members etc? Should I go on? We all have our beliefs on certain things but we have no REAL proof of anything....Was MJ the blonde lady? I think so, but we dont know for sure do we?

I feel like we've been given more then enough clues and hints but yet we are at a standstill. Are we overlooking the obvious? Have we missed something completely? Do we need to start over and look at every thing with a microscope again?  

AAAAHHHHH!!!!
because you keep locking posts that people work hard on to try to get the truth out!  This is a glorified fan site, not an investigative site, and until you give up the power struggle, there won't be any connections made with any new information because it's locked.
Ehmm this forum is a death hoax investigator forum as far as I can see.. yes I agree that some post are closed and excepting the ones of the so called non-believers that make some people to loose faith, I do believe that non post should be closed.. we all can decide wich post to look and wich don't, but there's no need to say it the way you did IMO :S

lots of L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back
I\'ll reach out my hand to you, I\'ll have faith in all you do
Just call my name and I\'ll be there"

mjboogie

February 06, 2010, 07:49:48 AM
You are quite right. I do feel that lAPD are highly corrupt and could care less in this investigation. :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 08, 2010, 04:23:16 PM
Quote from: "Liberian Girl Heehee"
Maybe it's just not time yet for us to figure this out.

What I mean is that we have no hard evidence that he is alive, no more than we have hard evidence that he is dead.  If he is alive, and I believe that he is, as he said..."I will come back in my own time."  If we go ahead and figure this out, where does that leave Michael, assuming his time to return is not ready?

We have gotten sidetracked and side trolled over the last 7 months and what seems like real clues can get lost amid the chatter and naysayers.

All I know is that when you review the strong clues and wierd stuff that has taken place over the last 7 months, things surrounding the events of June 25th and the  "death" of Michael Jackson just don't add up.  When I get discouraged or anxious about wth happened, I think back to the clues that stand out the most and I keep the faith.

For me the clues that stand out the most are:
1. All the strange things relating to the O2 concert, including the March press conference and concepts such as Light Man, costumes, special effects not being ready for London opening.
2. Dr. Murray's actions on the day of and since.
3. The ambulance photo and Ben's comments about the day and the other day and his     prior friendship with MJ.
4. Jermaine's press conference announcing MJ "death" instead of a doctor.
5. The 7 COD's with no signatures.
6. The closing down of part of LAX that day.
7. Everything about the Memorial Service, including painS instead of pain.
8. The Liberian Girl picture.
9. The time between the Memorial Service and the Burial.
10. The Burial.
11.The dancers as ushers and the picture of them all surrounding Michael's picture.
12.Strange comments, behaviors, tweets of the family, especially Joe, and also KO.
13.The very strange child support hearing with CM and the issue of the judge being retired.
14.The leaks of songs never recorded before.
15. Everything about TII that points to the production of a movie and not a concert.
16. Garbage and trash cans everywhere.

I am sure I can think of at least a few more, but my brain hurts...so feel free to add to the list!
Thank you for sharing this. Lately, i have been contemplating wither  he is alive or dead. trying to think of EVERY LITTLE FIND and Clue. but when i read posts like yours im encouraged again and motivated  :D  :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions