Re: Why can't we figure this out???
January 22, 2010, 04:23:32 PM
imo since the #7 is always popping up then maybe the bam we come after 7 major things are played out. help me out ive made a list of important parts in the hoax again just my opinion.
1- death announcement
2- memorial/funeral
3- burial
4- this is it movie
5- the jackson's a family dynasty show
6- release of this is it on blu ray and dvd
7-

i dont have anything for seven but can u help me can it be this simple. ( i was thinking the reveal )
with love L.O.V.E
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 22, 2010, 04:43:33 PM
Most of the clues that stick out are already mention. There's one more:

There's nowhere in the whole TII movie a tribute to Michael. Not even a simple 'Michael Jackson 1958 - 2009 R.I.P'. No nothing!

Very much like he's alive and kicking!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

January 22, 2010, 06:14:12 PM
I liked your list of 6 things.

If he's waiting until his message has reached as many people as possible, then what about the following:

The 3-d performance of Earth Song at the Grammy's and
the remake of "Heal the World" that's supposed to happen the day after the Grammy's. Both songs are specifically related to his messages.

Now AEG supposedly is thinking about using This Is It as  some kind of concert tribute.
I have always thought that's when Michael would come back. Everything up to this point has been the mouse and snake thing...in preparation for the big shamone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 23, 2010, 09:24:49 PM
This is the information that we already know. Michael was going to have 10 concerts in London. Then it was increased to 50 concerts. Now if we take a look at what is/was going on at that time in the world, we just might get a better understanding of the entire situtation. If you do a little research, you will see that London is a hot place for terrorist attacks. Now with modern technology and with the different types of chemical warfare to be used, can you imagine what would have happened if Michael would have went ahead with the plans, Michael is a Global Icon. He would have drawn alot of people to London.

You also have to remember that Michael has a lot of influential friends around the world. They will protect him at any cost.

People we need to start thinking outside of the box. Start thinking GLOBAL. Michael always keeps up with the news Globally. He does not just thinks about the United States.

As it was stated before, start back before March of 2009.  The FBI do not just keep files on just any celebrity. It would have to be  on someone that's greatly known.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 23, 2010, 10:31:14 PM
We already know he's alive, and TIAI is his message- do we really need any more threads like this? We need to spread his message!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

January 24, 2010, 04:10:34 AM
Quote from: "PinkTopaz"
We already know he's alive, and TIAI is his message- do we really need any more threads like this? We need to spread his message!

Who says that TIAI is Michael's message?
Nobody.
Just that somebody claims "to be in the know".
We had that a hundred times before and all I can say to this: either they keep their mouth shut or they give their true full names and proof.

TIAI is not the truth nor is is NWO / Illuminati and all the other side shows we witnessed.
This is all planted to distract us from the real thing.
Who kept an eye on music business? All ran for "OMG somebody wants to control us, extinct us, invented the swine flu and the world will collapse".
This is fear and fear makes blind and run where the emergency exit is being indicated.
Did you notice who when why indicated his emergency exit for you and where you are running?

We do not know the truth. There is not one single truth. Never. Look into your own life, take out one of your decisions and you'll easily recognize there were a bunch of reasons why you decided this or that way.
We do not know Michael, we do not know much about his life except what he published to us and let us know. And still there are different opinions on what we were confronted with, fltered and pre-categorized by media anyway.

So if you jump for TIAI, TNZ, NWO, Illuminati, the world is full of bad - everything has two sides and looking at one only is simplifying your perception and easing your frustration, nothing more, nothing less.

If TIAI would have been THE truth, Michael could have come back already.
That he's not back is indication enough to me that
1) it doesn't matter if WE know the truth and
2) if we were meant to get known to the truth, we did not get it yet so TIAI is not the truth.
3) the only truth that we already know is that the published media version cannot be the truth and that it is all for L.O.V.E.

Everything else is side scene, worthwhile discussing and exploring and a chance to wake-up and self-education but has nothing to do with Michael in the first place.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

January 24, 2010, 05:12:27 AM
Well we are definitely missing some parts of the puzzle. I think we have a mixture of really important clues, and some that aren't so important, but we are still over looking some of the important ones, and the simple ones. ,I think the biggest problem right now, is that people are too worried about when he'll be back. It seems like people aren't researching as much anymore. But yeah we are missing some of the clues, and we never will figure out all of them, until MJ comes back. I'm sure we'll say 'DUH, why didn't I notice that before?' when it comes to some of the obvious clues that we missed. And sometimes we do dig too deep, when it's right in front of our faces. We just gotta keep going though...we can't give up, just because there haven't been a lot of clues lately.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raven

January 24, 2010, 07:33:04 AM
If you need a place to schematically view and share data, try this:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It is intended for truthfinding, so it is not exclusively ment for 'hoax' ideas, everyone can contribute their ideas and data.

Debategraph is very popular and is also used for instanced by CNN (Amanpour) and The Independent
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sarahli

January 24, 2010, 08:54:02 AM
The Music Industry is also a NWO toy, you cannot say that this NWO is not the truth and ignore it because it really exists. Michael is aware of that. If Michael is not coming back it is certainly because most of people here don't believe in TIAI content.

I personally think that this hoax was well planned and from a long time ago. Michael is a perfectionnist. If we can't yet figure out what EXACTLY happened on 25th June it's just because we weren't at Michael's home...I think very few even amongst Michael's family know what Exactly happened that day. They know about the hoax but maybe not about all the details.  

If we have not yet THE EVIDENCE, THE PROOF of Michael being alive it is normal and part of the hoax.
The medias are fooling us all the time and we don't realize. We have to learn the lesson. Michael is not going to give us a legal or obvious proof that he's alive such as a photo of him with the newspaper of the day in his hands, that could put him in danger and destroy his project, no.
Things will come with time, step by step. We have yet enough evidences, hints showing us that Michael is alive then there is a part of intimate conviction. We can now go beyond the alive-not alive topic and focus on the why of all this.

God bless you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

January 24, 2010, 08:55:32 AM
Quote from: "Grace"

Nobody.
We had that a hundred times before and all I can say to this: either they keep their mouth shut or they give their true full names and proof.

TIAI is not the truth nor is is NWO / Illuminati and all the other side shows we witnessed.
Who kept an eye on music business? All ran for "OMG somebody wants to control us, extinct us, invented the swine flu and the world will collapse".
This is fear and fear makes blind and run where the emergency exit is being indicated.
Did you notice who when why indicated his emergency exit for you and where you are running?

We do not know the truth. There is not one single truth. Never. Look into your own life, take out one of your decisions and you'll easily recognize there were a bunch of reasons why you decided this or that way.
We do not know Michael, we do not know much about his life except what he published to us and let us know. And still there are different opinions on what we were confronted with, fltered and pre-categorized by media anyway.

So if you jump for TIAI, TNZ, NWO, Illuminati, the world is full of bad - everything has two sides and looking at one only is simplifying your perception and easing your frustration, nothing more, nothing less.

2) if we were meant to get known to the truth, we did not get it yet so TIAI is not the truth.
3) the only truth that we already know is that the published media version cannot be the truth and that it is all for L.O.V.E.

Everything else is side scene, worthwhile discussing and exploring and a chance to wake-up and self-education but has nothing to do with Michael in the first place.

Ok Grace, now I like & agree with your post, certainly full of true & sense. I'm trying to say this since... I cannot remember anymore, but I'm not that brave. It's a relief for me that someone said it,  although I do respect the members choice to believe in whatever they want.

@PinkTopaz

I think that since one of our members felt the need to start this thread & others replied, maybe yes, we do "need threads like this". Maybe some members aren't still so sure as you are. I'm really glad that you already find your true, but it would be nice if you can give us the chance to find it by ourselves, though.

JMO. Peace guys!.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Won't you just let me be?..."

CC

January 24, 2010, 12:58:22 PM

Nobody.

thank you grace! your post clear as always! ;)
i don´t believe nothing more...
i´m hopeless sometimes, i feel like we don´t have all that we want... but is just that! we have and see only the thinks that HE want to show, nothing more, nothing less...
at this point i don´t know when and if he really come back, and i don´t care... i want him back! but is so selfish this feeling that i don´t like it.
i feel that he is alive, i know that...
but i don´t understand why and how... but is Ok. he has his reasons and i support that!
we love him more than we thought, and we miss him much more.... :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

Kirsche

January 24, 2010, 01:27:44 PM
Quote from: "CC"

Nobody.

thank you grace! your post clear as always! ;)
i don´t believe nothing more...
i´m hopeless sometimes, i feel like we don´t have all that we want... but is just that! we have and see only the thinks that HE want to show, nothing more, nothing less...
at this point i don´t know when and if he really come back, and i don´t care... i want him back! but is so selfish this feeling that i don´t like it.
i feel that he is alive, i know that...
but i don´t understand why and how... but is Ok. he has his reasons and i support that!
we love him more than we thought, and we miss him much more.... :roll:

It would be great IF he come back...but I'm not sure about that...and I would understand if he wouldn't....But the only I would like to have then, is a clear message of him  for us, saying that he's okay,  if he really is...that's one of the things I wish....and the truth
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

CC

January 24, 2010, 02:00:38 PM
@KIRSCHE
i know how you feel, i need that clear message too... i´m waiting! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

January 24, 2010, 03:05:21 PM
Haven't been on here for a while now and it is precisely because of all the different theories etcetera. I was tired of going through topics that were supposed to contain news and when clicking on it on were some show where Michael was lifting up his hand which supposedly proves something (no offense to anyone).. I appreciate all different views and what people bring to the table but let us concentrate on things we can prove and that are real..When I signed up a few months ago I was excited because it looked like we were truly investigating the official reading of things. That we were looking at things that seemed irregular and that we tried to prove they were. Many people on here have said what I feel at this point. Christina in particular hit the nail straight on the head. We can't prove 99% of the stuff on here. We've seen to have wandered into our own self made reality. We created where we are now. And it has little to do (unfortunately) with factual findings.

I don't think people are giving us clues.The things that are strange about this were things that we caught onto due to mistakes made by management *Michael and people involved* .. If you look at all of this we know that the things we found as weird in the beginning were things you could truly point out and were directly related to the process of setting a hoax up like this...ambulances,doctors,timeline etc. All the other stuff we kind of created ourselves. I wish we would go back to how it started. Concentrate on IF there is a hoax and prove that instead of why and when he will return etcetera. We can't prove the latter. We only have a shot at proving the IF part.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 24, 2010, 11:16:11 PM
Nobody.
Grace, it's obvious that you didn't read all of TIAI, otherwise you would have remembered this: "1-3. What Does the Username “TS” Stand For?

As far as the person(s) operating TIAI (dot-com): many people are not concerned who it is; they just see the importance of the message, and the evidence that it is genuine, and that is sufficient for them.

Others have tried to name a specific person behind it—such as Marlon Jackson, or someone with the personal initials of “TS”. If it really is Marlon, then surely TIAI would be genuine; however, even if I claimed to be Marlon, this would not prove that I really am Marlon. This is why I asked people to go by the evidence that the information is genuine, and not by my claim of who I am or where I got the information.

On the other hand, if I claimed to be someone with the initials of “TS”—this would not prove that I really have those initials; in fact, it wouldn’t even prove that I am not Marlon! And even if I really did have these initials, how could that be any evidence whatsoever that TIAI is or is not genuine??? And yet several have dismissed TIAI, merely on this idea that I have these personal initials!

For the sake of argument, let’s assume that I do have these personal initials—and if this fact became known, then that alone would prove TIAI to be a fake. Do you suppose that if this were actually the case, I would be so careless as to use “TS” for a username??? After all of the time and thought that was put into TIAI and STUDY: would “TS” thoughtlessly be picked for a username, if it would (supposedly) prove that TIAI is fake? Have any of you TIAI objectors stopped to think about how flimsy your objections really are? And by the way: did any of you sharp investigators notice that “TS” is an abbreviation for T-IAI and S-TUDY??

Several people misunderstood the following statement, which was in TIAI Revealed, Part 1: “I am not going to say right now how I got this information; many would not believe me if I told you.”

The point here, especially taken in the wider context, is that I am not asking anyone to believe the information based upon my claim of who is behind TIAI, and/or where the information came from. For example, if I claimed to be Marlon, many would not believe that I am Marlon just because I say so. The words “many would not believe me if I told you”, refer to the previous phrase: “how I got this information”—it is not the information itself that many would not believe, if I told you where I got it.

So once again, the information itself has abundant evidence in the 9 parts, that the information is genuine; so any claim of where I got it is not needed. What is needed, however, is a clear understanding of the evidence which does show the information to be valid. This evidence was understood fairly well by some, but almost completely overlooked and ignored by others—including some who said they read all 9 parts. I have to wonder how quickly they skimmed over it. So in this update, I will go over the evidences that TIAI is genuine; many of these will be repeats taken from portions of the 9 parts (which quite a few people missed and/or ignored), but there will also be a few new ones.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
1-4. Why Do You Believe the Hoax?

It’s true that a few things can happen by random coincidence; but when they keep piling one on top of another, that’s when you say it can’t all be a coincidence. In fact, this is one of the main reasons why so many believe in the MJ hoax—because there are too many “coincidences”. And if you are going to dismiss all the TIAI evidence as merely “coincidences”: then why don’t you dismiss the MJ hoax “coincidences” as well?

So we will review the TIAI (and STUDY) “coincidences”, all of which are backed up with very solid evidence. For those who want to continue opposing TIAI, you are more than welcome to do so as long as your opposition is based on solid evidence—not mere ridicule, or shallow complaints, etc. And also please step up to the plate, and explain all of these “coincidences”—instead of just ignoring them, and pretending that they don’t exist. And if you think anything is incorrect, then please document why it is wrong. People shouldn’t be expected to trust what you say, merely because you say it—anymore than people should be expected to trust what TIAI says, without solid evidence."

That's from Update 1: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You should really read it, and all of the Revealed threads: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login because you should never judge anything without thoroughly reading it and giving it a chance first.

[/quote]
Bold statement 1: How would you know it isn't? None of us do, so please don't say things like that. I suggest reading Mo and Souza's blog about Illuminati and New World Order- there's plenty that adds up. Even if the explicit details of the Illuminati/NWO are off, reading about them is still opening our minds and getting us to think twice about things about governments and conspiracies- how is that "distracting" us? It's about being aware of possibilities- not selling fear. Nobody is being blinded by what TS writes at all, it's the opposite- instead, it pushes us to learn more, study more, to open our eyes, even if we turn out to be wrong.

Bold Statement 2: Again, it's obvious that you haven't read all of TIAI, because TS states that it's not about fear, it's about awareness. Yes, everything has two sides and the other side of this is that we, the people, have power, too, we outnumber the powers that be, and since you seem to think that fear is so powerful remember that knowing what you're dealing with- and L.O.V.E. can overcome fear. I want you to please read all of TIAI before you reply to me.

Quote from: "Confused"
Haven't been on here for a while now and it is precisely because of all the different theories etcetera. I was tired of going through topics that were supposed to contain news and when clicking on it on were some show where Michael was lifting up his hand which supposedly proves something (no offense to anyone).. I appreciate all different views and what people bring to the table but let us concentrate on things we can prove and that are real..When I signed up a few months ago I was excited because it looked like we were truly investigating the official reading of things. That we were looking at things that seemed irregular and that we tried to prove they were. Many people on here have said what I feel at this point. Christina in particular hit the nail straight on the head. We can't prove 99% of the stuff on here. We've seen to have wandered into our own self made reality. We created where we are now. And it has little to do (unfortunately) with factual findings.

I don't think people are giving us clues.The things that are strange about this were things that we caught onto due to mistakes made by management *Michael and people involved* .. If you look at all of this we know that the things we found as weird in the beginning were things you could truly point out and were directly related to the process of setting a hoax up like this...ambulances,doctors,timeline etc. All the other stuff we kind of created ourselves. I wish we would go back to how it started. Concentrate on IF there is a hoax and prove that instead of why and when he will return etcetera. We can't prove the latter. We only have a shot at proving the IF part.
Confused, you too should read all of TIAI, if you haven't, carefully, and give it a chance to change your mind.  Haven't we been investigating this for seven months? You want things to go back to how they were, but we've already figured all of that out! The memorial, funeral, Murray stuff all of that, we've gone over it again and again, any more time spent on these is time wasted. It's been seven months now, don't most of us still think it's a hoax? If you or anyone still feel the hoax is an "if" you should go back and read those again, if you want, but I think that now we should be focusing on the "whys" and not the "hows" at all, because the stuff you mentioned, we've drained those dry. It would be a shame to waste any more time on "was he really at the hospital" and all of that- no one from the hoax camp has their story straight, so that should be a big proof in itself. I hope I don't offend anyone, but I honestly think that if anyone still feels the hoax is an "if" they should study the old stuff again, and if that isn't enough, than move on to a different forum or try again- remember,"why" anyone would go so far in their life as to hoax their death is the most important part of the whole thing!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions