jill

Re: THIS IS IT" THE TRUE MEANING!
January 24, 2010, 09:48:33 AM
I saw that on Fox news the other day.  They did a piece on the technology they now have to cause these things.  It makes me sick at my stomach to think they even consider doing these kinds of things to unsuspecting people!

That video is frightening.  It is disgusting to think that our government may have been responsible for these disasters.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 24, 2010, 11:06:33 AM
JACKSONOLOGIST and others, I'm 58 and have seen the destruction of the US govt first hand while growing up JFK, fake moon landing, MLK shot, 911.  The illuminati is now definately in charge and not hiding who and what they are.  My roommate BF has a hard head, is due to retire and does not want to hear my bullshit about the end of times.  He is more interested in who's playing football and what trip to plan or what's for supper.  He says I'm bi-polar, skitz and to shut up.
I'm not stupid and like your dad is frustrated that the people I care about do not want to listen.  Do I leave them in the dust and move on ?

I'm thankful to have found this forum and we are finally getting down to business talking about reality.  My plan is to bulk mail all links that I find factual with back up and sources to confirm the info.  I won't call wolf.  And I will keep mailing the info until my friends and family decide to pay attention.  It is up to them,
REALIZE that the Illuminati DOES own the internet and can shut it down at any moment, so I want to take advantage while I can.

NOW I WANT TO SEARCH FOR EXACTLY WHAT TO EXPECT AND HOW TO PREPARE AHEAD OF TIME, WHERE TO BE AND WHAT PETITIONS CAN I SIGN TO HELP BLOW THE WHISTLE.  THERE STILL ARE GOOD PEOPLE IN WASHINGTON WHO CAN HELP THE PEOPLE GET ANSWERS AND POSSIBLY BRING CHARGES AGAINST THE LIES AND FRAUD.

MY NEW PET PROJECT  is to find a few silk screen shops who are anti-NWO that would be willing to sponsor and print t-shirts OR bumperstickers with slogans:  "NWO NO", "POWER TO THE PEOPLE RIGHT ON", etc anyone here have some good slogans off the top of you head?
I want the shirts given out free.

I may even type up a links page, print and do handouts while at biker events...that is a large group who stick together and are always willing to support good causes.  Is saving the lives of millions a worthwhile cause ???  I think so !!!!!!!!

In 2 weeks I attend my monthly Harley Owners Group meeting and I'm mustering up the guts to leap onto the stage, grab the microphone and say what's on my mind.  This group is made up of many war vets near my age.  Projected on the wall is a huge photo of the Twin Towers before 911 and an American Flag we look at while saying the pledge.
They say it so softly I can't hear a thing.  What the F is up with that ??  Why are people more about talking about their new freakin Harley instead of owning or taking our freedom back?  

I'd rather be sending out positive vibrations to dilute the negative and fear, but there also has to be this period of waking the sheep up.

I'm off to relax and see 300 Manatee who come to the warm waters near the power plant in Tampa.  That'll make me cry.  

xoxoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 24, 2010, 11:27:35 AM
Quote from: "Lizziebee"
Quote from: "virgo75"
Quote from: "StayTuned"
they have technology that can cause earthquakes and other kinds of disasters that will appear to look natural, my first thought was Haiti[/size], now I am not saying it's true but it was my first thought

This can't be true because apparently, the US Military cares soooo much about Haiti that they had just practiced a "Disaster Relief Scenario" the day before the huge earthquake...   :roll:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I'm sure they had NO IDEA this horrific tragedy was going to take place the very next day.

Well, have you guys heard of HAARP? May be responsible for the 2008 earthquake in China and Hurricane Katrina.  [youtube:27kpld9b]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nY4HGs-9JiU[/youtube:27kpld9b]

Here we are again with a practice bombing scenario at the London underground on the morning of 7/7/05 and again on the morning of 9/11/01 we have another practice scenario about a plane attack in America???
Just coincidence??? Maybe we need to look into other major disaster's and see if there are any more coincidences... I for one, would not be surprised to see more added to the list.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 24, 2010, 11:39:52 AM
Quote from: "jill"
@Staytuned...You are doing more than you know.  Prayer is the most powerful tool the church has.  I am standing with you for eyes to be opened and ears that will hear.  If one can put 1000 to flight, 2 can put 10,000 to flight.  Be encouraged!  He always has a remnant and we are not alone!  Staytuned, your words have been a blessing to me and I'm sure to many others as well.  Just keep on being you!
And I feel the same way with your post, you have a beautiful spirit, I sense it, and thank you!
Stay Blessed! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]We cannot separate
Cause you\'re part of me
and though you\'re invisible
I trust the unseen[/size]

January 24, 2010, 11:49:53 AM
they have technology that can cause earthquakes and other kinds of disasters that will appear to look natural, my first thought was Haiti[/size], now I am not saying it's true but it was my first thought

This can't be true because apparently, the US Military cares soooo much about Haiti that they had just practiced a "Disaster Relief Scenario" the day before the huge earthquake...   :roll:

I'm sure they had NO IDEA this horrific tragedy was going to take place the very next day.
Sweety, I didn't say it was true, it's just what i thought when i saw about the earthquakes, and i surely do not believe in coincidenses(sp) I do believe in purpose!
and nothing just happens! Haiti is the poorest country in the western hemisphere and it's huge, so if what they say about depopulation is true, they are gonna hit many places like this, if they caused it, not saying they did, but i believe they have the technology to do it! We ain't seen nothin' yet, just StayTuned!
love ya!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Cause you\'re part of me

January 24, 2010, 01:03:27 PM
PENTRAGRAM OF BLOOD IS COMPLETE THEY THOUGHT IT WAS MIAMI BUT WHEN YOU LOOK JUST SOUTH OF MIAMI it hits Haiti!
coincidence I think not!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 24, 2010, 01:12:42 PM
Sweety, I didn't say it was true, it's just what i thought when i saw about the earthquakes, and i surely do not believe in coincidenses(sp) I do believe in purpose!
and nothing just happens! Haiti is the poorest country in the western hemisphere and it's huge, so if what they say about depopulation is true, they are gonna hit many places like this, if they caused it, not saying they did, but i believe they have the technology to do it! We ain't seen nothin' yet, just StayTuned!
love ya!

I was agreeing with your first thought.
Sorry, I guess my sarcasm doesn't translate well on the internet.   :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

juliet

January 24, 2010, 05:31:12 PM
LIZZEE, thanks for posting the vid on HAARP. People need to know more about cause & effect of different experiments not to omit the collateral damages involved. People in authority will always hide the truth and what they show/inform are refined lies.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 25, 2010, 07:32:41 AM
love ya!

I was agreeing with your first thought.
Sorry, I guess my sarcasm doesn't translate well on the internet.   :lol:
it's ok doll!
smooches!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Cause you\'re part of me

January 25, 2010, 07:33:36 AM
Quote from: "terror2k9"
PENTRAGRAM OF BLOOD IS COMPLETE THEY THOUGHT IT WAS MIAMI BUT WHEN YOU LOOK JUST SOUTH OF MIAMI it hits Haiti!
coincidence I think not!

Wowza....i thought that also...wow!
Shazam!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Cause you\'re part of me

January 26, 2010, 02:30:26 AM
I had a dream a while ago that the earth was ending and in my dream everything was falling apart, everyone was panicking and such and I remembered that I was trying to save my family but there was a train coming my way and I tried to run to the hills but I didn't make it on time and it collapsed on me and I woke up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 26, 2010, 10:43:14 AM
Hey smokey I had a few dreams that were very similar,I used to be afraid of them. Till I found a love and faith that feels so powerful now that the fear I had is completly gone!
Love destroys FEAR. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jill

January 26, 2010, 12:49:00 PM
Hey smokey I had a few dreams that were very similar,I used to be afraid of them. Till I found a love and faith that feels so powerful now that the fear I had is completly gone!
Love destroys FEAR. :D

@terror...Well said!

@smokie..I believe we have these dreams as warnings, not to scare you but so you can be prepared.  That does not mean the hill will fall on you.  You can be prepared and ready for an emergency such as this and won't be scared when or if it comes. All it takes is a little bit a prayer and you will know what to do if this situation does arrise.  God does not want his people stumbling around in the dark.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jill

January 27, 2010, 12:03:17 PM
coincidence I think not!

What is this?  I haven't heard of this either.  Please explain.  What are the points of the pentagram and what do they mean?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 27, 2010, 12:21:14 PM
I said I would not be back for awhile but...my wife encouraged me to continue with what i believe in! so here it is i have some real important stuff on This Is It . When we look at the earth song it is a "Warning" of the Future that we will being seeing in 2012! the Dolphins,the killer Whale,the Penguin and the rest of the animals,Earth girl are all from these murals at a new denver airport believed to have the largest underground bunkers this is murals they have right in everyones face because they beleive people are to dumb to see the truth of what they are planning for us. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Jessie ventura conspiracys put this part together,for some reason I don't think he seen the video of earth song so he would not know This is what mj sees in our future also and he named names of who is behind this.They have some evil plans for us and our children,don't trust the government. they plan to save themselves from destruction in their bunkers and leave us to burn. If someone could post the video from this is it "earth song "so everyone can match it up. They really dont care about us. wake up it is real.
yes correct, but when you tell people this they look at you like your crazy, no one believes it , but Jessie ventura conspiracys show talked about HAARP , I think it was his first show , it's an huge area where they have the ability to produce energy and send it anywhere in the world to cause distruction , I think they used it on katrina, Heiti and plan to use it on us in 2012, I know Michael knew and was going to warn the world about their plans ,they would believe him , that's why he's in hiding now .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions