why 25th june
January 20, 2010, 06:40:20 PM
i know this date is the most debatable one  as why mj chose this specific day , but i want to know who was pronounced dead on 25th first  ??? farah or mj ? if farah then may be mj chose that random day  knowing that media and the world would becoveing  farah s death and plans were made at the eleventh hour   this could explain all the inconsistencies related to this hoax ??? !!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: why 25th june
January 20, 2010, 06:43:57 PM
farah was first
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 20, 2010, 06:45:20 PM
i see , thankyou fact finder
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jude

January 20, 2010, 10:22:50 PM
Also theres a connection between Farrah and Michael, by the name of Tatum O'neal. If Tatum and Michael were talking, and Tatum told Michael that Farrah had not long to live, then maybe is the reason he chose that date.  :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Get it togetha\', or leave it alone!

sosh

January 21, 2010, 04:54:10 AM
I think it was carefully choosen. 6 months before christmas. Also exactly six months after someone (can't remember his name right now) told MJ has only six months to live. Just three weeks before TII started. It may even be the reason why TII was delayed one week. This way Michael could still be in his LA Mansion and some stuff would be easier and less ilegal to realize when executing the hoax. If the show was to start one week earlier, he would have been in London already. Remember, they were packing to leave in e few days.

Besides, not only june 25th 2009 (2+5=7 9-2=7 )is carefully chosen, also the memorial, the burial, release of TII. All dates are connected one way or the other. The memorial had the PT Barnum Link, the burial was 70 days after the memorial. count 70 days from the burial and it's easter 2010. .

Even the family arriving too late at the burial may be planned. They needed to arrive when it was already dark. This made it easier to cover for errors in the studio while recording the burial (remember the strong evidence green screens and studio lamps are used).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 21, 2010, 05:04:57 AM
Quote from: "sosh"
I think it was carefully choosen. 6 months before christmas. Also exactly six months after someone (can't remember his name right now) told MJ has only six months to live. Just three weeks before TII started. It may even be the reason why TII was delayed one week. This way Michael could still be in his LA Mansion and some stuff would be easier and less ilegal to realize when executing the hoax. If the show was to start one week earlier, he would have been in London already. Remember, they were packing to leave in e few days.

Besides, not only june 25th 2009 (2+5=7 9-2=7 )is carefully chosen, also the memorial, the burial, release of TII. All dates are connected one way or the other. The memorial had the PT Barnum Link, the burial was 70 days after the memorial. count 70 days from the burial and it's easter 2010. .

Even the family arriving too late at the burial may be planned. They needed to arrive when it was already dark. This made it easier to cover for errors in the studio while recording the burial (remember the strong evidence green screens and studio lamps are used).

Great post. Wow, Easter is 70 days from the memorial.  :o I never realized that. Thanks.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"When I feel that something is not right, I have to speak up. I know most people don\'t think of me as tough or strong-willed, but that\'s just because they don\'t know me."
~ Michael Jackson - Moonwalk

I\'ve enlisted in the army of L.O.V.E.
We\'re here for you, Michael. No matter what.
[/b]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

January 21, 2010, 05:43:08 AM
Easter isn't 70 days from the burial/funeral...
Funeral was at the 3 th september...70 days after it was november....not easter.
What is the meaning with the moon ?
It was full moon at the memorial at the 07.07.2009...the seventh full moon in 2009 !
Full Moon at the funeral....
Any idea ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sosh

January 21, 2010, 07:00:45 AM
Oops!!  :oops: To be honest, I saw that 70 day comparison in another topic/forum. Maybe it was not the burial, but some other day/date. One member, however, pointed this out.

I started seacrhing for it right now....

It was this topic:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Using the "7" system and all things centered around that first and foremost, and then using other clues, I will explain and predict the following:

Will 07/07/02. Memorial 07/07/09. Exactly a 7 year difference. Funeral on 09/03/09 which was exactly "70" days after "death." (7 X 10 = the "10" indicates the year 2010).

Michael's resurrection will be exactly "7" months from the date of his burial and that would 04/03/2010. 4 + 3 = 7 "AND" this is Easter weekend! This would tie into Criss Angel's beLIEve poster, would explain why Janet had on an "Easter" dress in November for her ABC interview, why her final statement was "I keep waiting for him to call and say Dunk, it's me!"

It would also explain why the "red roses" at the memorial were replaced with "white lillies" and Irises at the "funeral" since they bloom in springtime. It would also explain Kenny Ortega's strange tweet about "I'm back" in the springtime when the flowers are all in bloom.

Being that Easter weekend relates to Biblical resurrection, it would also tie into Mike's final pose in the movie (on the cross, crucifixion.) and his sign language saying "I will reveal myself to you" just before that final still of the movie.

04/03/2010 is the day before Easter Sunday in 2010. I think this all fits in with everything perfectly! JMO though...what do you think? :D I also think his resurrection will be magical and will include Cirque du Soleil in some fashion. Criss Angel is doing a show in Las Vegas on 04/03/2010 and since Michael was working with him, I bet Criss Angel brings him back during a switch on stage and it will be "magical!"

However, this doesn't change anything in my opinion. This hoax was verry well planned and pulled off excellent till now. I also think those slip ups could be part of the plan... just to confuse people.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions