ok iatch that one but still how is it related to hoax/?? i mean what i understand is the jackson family lied to us like i said i m tottaly exhaust today  cant think hard
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

Quote from: "mjj_fan"
ok iatch that one but still how is it related to hoax/?? i mean what i understand is the jackson family lied to us like i said i m tottaly exhaust today  cant think hard

I think that the Jackson gave us a big clue, that this is a hoax! This was the mind blowing surprise. They did it on purpose they went to the wrong cemetery because it is FACT, that MJ is "buried" at FL Glendale and NOT Hollywood Hills....And remember the statement of the Jacksons: The media lies just believe what your eyes see ( or something like that)  

That is very obvious
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

mumof3

Quote from: "scorpionchik"
I am from Glendale city, I'll tell you the following. A few months ago I went to forest lawn in Glendale, to find Michael's grave. I found "Last Supper", I walked in the Great Mausoleum, read all names but could not find  Michael. The Farest Lawn Drive is on the 134 East-West freeway, it is 10-15 min away from city of Glendale. That's my every day way to work and back. From freeway, you could not see fountain. The day of Michael's "burial", I thought ti is going to be at forest lawn drive, but surprisingly there was no traffic on freway back to home. Later I learned, it is happening 5 min away from my home, in Glendale. I remember that until last hour, it was not clear where they will "bury" Michael. And, I watched Dynasty show also, it seemed brothers went to Glendale forest lawn judging by entrance gates. But later they appeared next to  Holly Terrace entrance, that it is NOT in Glendale forest Lawn. At least I did not see it. I am going to visit that Glendale lawn again and check it out.
That would be great look forward to what you find out
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

Her videos are so great always look forward to them hold on to your hats again here we go.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I am not for or against Maura and I'm trying to be objective here but if you notice both FL parks the one in HH and the one in Glendale are very close to each other. Also, if the Jackson's were coming from the Encino area they would have had to come through the 134 freeway and pass the HH forrest Lawn before getting to the one in Glendale. So all the signs pointed out in the video are correct but it doesn't necessarily mean they entered the first FL.

Maura also points out the sign stating Forrest Lawn drive? This is an exit to the Hollywood hills FL but if you notice on the map the 134 freeway keeps going and connects with the 5 and the 2 freeways. We never saw which exit they took at least I don't think they showed. Another thing Maura is wrong about the Hollywood Hills FL is not really in "Hollywood", actually the Glendale FL is closer to Hollywood than the HH is. So if they show a sign stating Hollywood 7 exits away it sounds right about correct from Glendale.

I am not pointing this out to discourage anyone. I believe with all my heart Michael is ALIVE and his family is obviously hiding the truth. But it is very easy to get our emotions mixed and our hopes way up over "clues" which may be non existent. If you decide to google or mapquest the parks and you zoom in you'll also notice that Forrest lawn drive actually connects with or around the Glendale entrance park. (BTW I have family and friends buried in both parks)

I am very sorry if I upset anyone with this information but I am just trying to look out for everyone. I have been there and It is very disappointing when you have followed a "lead" just to find out it may not be anything at all. We can't take information at face value just because it comes from Maura and because it looks and sounds good. We have our own minds and can do research for our selves! And I do believe Michael is ALIVE!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Shh...I have a Secret...

Michael, With every beat of my heart... je t\'aime plus!
Relax, take a deep breath, let it simmer and... BAM!

@Bannessa-what do you think about the water fountain comparison?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love you more...forever

so every single person at the funeral knows he fake his death ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
With warm hugz from]
Pimp Queen of da Hoez,
Big Mama DEBBIE ZEBUA
----------------------------
wakakakakakakaka 2010

If tears could build a stairway and memories a lane
I\'d walk right towards you now and bring you home again
I miss you so much, M !

Quote from: "neverlandprincess"
@Bannessa-what do you think about the water fountain comparison?

@Bannessa  I would also really like to know your opinion about this.  Thanks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I love her vids...she has a great balance between thoery and facts to support the hoax...it was her vids that made me a beLIEver...i mean I always suspected it, but she really confirmed it :D  :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WHEN I SAY I LOVE YOU, MICHAEL YOU GOTTA KNOW THAT IT'S FOR ALL TIME

Quote from: "scorpionchik"
I am from Glendale city, I'll tell you the following. A few months ago I went to forest lawn in Glendale, to find Michael's grave. I found "Last Supper", I walked in the Great Mausoleum, read all names but could not find  Michael. The Farest Lawn Drive is on the 134 East-West freeway, it is 10-15 min away from city of Glendale. That's my every day way to work and back. From freeway, you could not see fountain. The day of Michael's "burial", I thought ti is going to be at forest lawn drive, but surprisingly there was no traffic on freway back to home. Later I learned, it is happening 5 min away from my home, in Glendale. I remember that until last hour, it was not clear where they will "bury" Michael. And, I watched Dynasty show also, it seemed brothers went to Glendale forest lawn judging by entrance gates. But later they appeared next to  Holly Terrace entrance, that it is NOT in Glendale forest Lawn. At least I did not see it. I am going to visit that Glendale lawn again and check it out.

Wow - I can't wait to see what you find out next time you visit.  Thanks!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Ok, so the cemeteries are close to each other?  Man, i was so happy yesterday about this clue.  I really feel like, though, showing those signs that they were making it out like  they were going to Hollywood.  And jermaine telling us that there would be a mind blowing surprise... he was basically telling us there would be a big clue and a secret ending.  I think I'm going to keep believing this clue for now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

We Are Here To Change The World...Michael As Captain EO

Quote from: "Banessa"

I am not for or against Maura and I'm trying to be objective here but if you notice both FL parks the one in HH and the one in Glendale are very close to each other. Also, if the Jackson's were coming from the Encino area they would have had to come through the 134 freeway and pass the HH forrest Lawn before getting to the one in Glendale. So all the signs pointed out in the video are correct but it doesn't necessarily mean they entered the first FL.

Maura also points out the sign stating Forrest Lawn drive? This is an exit to the Hollywood hills FL but if you notice on the map the 134 freeway keeps going and connects with the 5 and the 2 freeways. We never saw which exit they took at least I don't think they showed. Another thing Maura is wrong about the Hollywood Hills FL is not really in "Hollywood", actually the Glendale FL is closer to Hollywood than the HH is. So if they show a sign stating Hollywood 7 exits away it sounds right about correct from Glendale.

Banessa, you are correct in your assessment. I was just going down the same freeway as the Jacksons did just 3 weeks ago! I'm sorry and nothing against Maura, but I have to disagree with this particular video. I think I might try to put together some maps and
pics from both Forest Lawn cemeteries.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What we don\'t understand we can make mean anything - Chuck Palahniuk

People can try to spin things any which way they want to, but I know exactly where she was going with this and I don't believe that she was trying to mislead anybody.

This girl is pretty brilliant with what she does and i'm glad that people are able to open their eyes to this more objectively because of her way of looking at things.

We don't need to be "lead" by anyone, but some people are just better at pointing things out than others are.

Like previous people asked, "what about the fountains?"  Explain that please.

People that are trying to get all techish and debunk her work, explain why they show the wrong fountains?

I don't live in Glendale or Hollywood, but I've been to both Forest Lawns because I was an art student. The Glendale Forest lawn was shown, she never said that it wasn't.

But they were certainly trying to throw people off and indirectly mislead people. Any idiot can see that.

Maura, if you read this forum anymore, I totally caught your drift and understand where you were going with this.  You're smart and never claim that any of your information is more than speculation. I respect you and you really need to keep doing what you are doing.  You have tons of support :).

I'm not trying to disrespect anybody else, but this should not be converted into something that it isn't. I think most of us got the message ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
But what about the water fountain? The one where Jacksons went is the fountain in the Hollywood Hills FL, right? I'm so confused  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ok guys,

The fountains are really what interest me.  So I was wondering why no one used the google street view to see how they looked from the- well street view  :) .  So I decided I would try my hand and see what I came up with.

Now in the show, this is what the fountain looked like:

[attachment=3:t2a6ks3y]Maura.jpg[/attachment:t2a6ks3y]

Now this is what the fountain @ HH looks like from the street, I'm assuming what you would see if you were driving by...:

[attachment=2:t2a6ks3y]FLHH.jpg[/attachment:t2a6ks3y]

You can see my little orange man standing at the entrance in the map below the pic. Now, in doing your own search you can adjust the man along the perimeter of the grounds to follow the view of the fountain, but one thing will stay the same...the fence with always be there.  The only way to get a clear view of the fountain without the fence is from driving through the gates and actually looking @ it from inside the compound.

This is what the fountain @ Glendale looks like:

[attachment=1:t2a6ks3y]Glendale.jpg[/attachment:t2a6ks3y]

As you can see, the fence is still there

So if the brothers were just driving past HH to get to Glendale, they would not have had the clear unobstructed view of either fountain as was shown in the show, they would have had to enter the property to get such a view. So then, why would they drive into FLHH, capture this fountain, drive back out and head to Glendale?  :|  

I have included this final map so that you can see where both FL's are in relation to each other.  See the bottom section:
[attachment=0:t2a6ks3y]HHvsGL.jpg[/attachment:t2a6ks3y]

As you can see my little orange man is standing over by the HH FL looking @ the fountain over there, the "A" to the left of the map is where the Glendale FL is located.

Some may argue that the Jackson's Twittering is really to indicate that he really is buried @ HH, but for security reasons they allow the public to believe that he is @ Glandale. Since i do not believe that he is dead then naturally I do not agree with that argument.

What do you guys think?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions