Re: WTH Is This?
November 29, 2009, 06:54:22 PM
IMO, this is BS. I mean come on! Look, it could be a pic from any time, an unseen one?
Lets go as far to say that its a staged picture?
Lets get a GRIP, this lousy picture is nothing to lose faith over.
One pic VS 100's of pieces of evidence? Um yeah ok.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 29, 2009, 06:58:10 PM
I still feel sick seeing that photo, but his face was much more gaunt looking in TII, and there is no dimple in his chin.  It was a very deep dimple the last we saw him.  I'm still believing this is fake.  It is disgusting someone posted it like that though.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

aliveTopic starter

November 29, 2009, 07:10:00 PM
I don't know...I'm just not 100% that this one is fake like I am about the other ones that we have come across and that's why its bothering me...the others were obviously fake to me but this one leaves doubts and I don't like that....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

icy55

November 29, 2009, 07:10:11 PM
Quote from: "ILuvUMoreMJ"
I still feel sick seeing that photo, but his face was much more gaunt looking in TII, and there is no dimple in his chin.  It was a very deep dimple the last we saw him.  I'm still believing this is fake.  It is disgusting someone posted it like that though.

Graphic it must be... =(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 29, 2009, 07:24:39 PM
Quote from: "alive"
I don't know...I'm just not 100% that this one is fake like I am about the other ones that we have come across and that's why its bothering me...the others were obviously fake to me but this one leaves doubts and I don't like that....

I'm actually surprised that more realistic looking autopsy photos haven't made their rounds yet.  Yes it looks like it could be real, and that is obviously the point, but take a look at this photo of MJ at O2... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  His chin almost looks like it has a very deep slice in it.  It's no where to be seen in the supposed autopsy photo.  And besides, where would this loser get the video from anyway?  He doesn't seem credible at all.  It freaked me out at first, but I really don't think it is real at all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

aliveTopic starter

November 29, 2009, 07:29:46 PM
He claims he got it from a friend of his in britain who works for a certain british tabloid that has the video and made a copy of it for him  sounds like bs  I know but it still bothers me
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

aliveTopic starter

November 29, 2009, 07:29:46 PM
He claims he got it from a friend of his in britain who works for a certain british tabloid that has the video and made a copy of it for him  sounds like bs  I know but it still bothers me

sorry for the double post :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mehere

November 29, 2009, 07:52:53 PM
Quote from: "nellyka7"
Ok, the videos are not graphic, you can view them, but he is saying that he has a 45 min video of MJ's autopsy that was given to him by a friend of his in Britain that works for a British tabloid that is in possession of the tape. They are waiting until the investgation is done and charges are filed before releasing it so this guy tried to put it on youtube and it was taken down 20 mins later and he was notified by youtube and given a number to call and it was the FBI who wanted to know how he got this and he was told not to try and post it again or he would be arrested for interfering with an investiagtion but once charges have been filed all evidence becomes public record and then he wouldn't be arrested. So, that's it.

oh wow. i think the CIA and everyone are in on it. just like susij's video was not able to be posted and her accounts were deleted. and who else knows how to delete tweets- no one i have talked to does..

So do you think that Michael was in danger?  Meang in harms way?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

icy55

November 29, 2009, 08:13:46 PM
Sorry guys, but I didnt get to see the 'autopsy photo' before it was taken down by the user, anyone happen to have it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

aliveTopic starter

November 29, 2009, 08:17:36 PM
Quote from: "Missyb007"

Right picture is "autopsy" picture.. left is from S.I.M. does look alike.. not entierly the same but I bet there are other pictures on the net of the making off stranger in moscow, the swollen lip can be made with photoshop ;).. just copy and paste a part of the upperlip and tadaa ;)
I don't know, I'm starting to question if this is for real.....you can see he has no hair just a short covering on his head and the swollen lip with abrasion on the corner of the mouth which would be caused by the tube and his lips are grey and his eyes are slightly open like Latoya said.  I just don't know....  he looks older than the stranger in moscow video....its been taken down now so I guess I'll see what this f*****g a*****e does next...I don't feel so good right now....I wish I didn't see this....now I'm on that rollercoaster and I want to get off.....This can't be real right?  I mean this guys a** would be in jail. He should be, that's for sure!!!!!  :(
 The one on the right is it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

November 29, 2009, 09:21:07 PM
BTW, DOESN'T LOOK LIKE THE GUY IN THE AMBULANCE... IF THIS IS MJ WHO IS THE GUY IN THE AMBULANCE?  :?  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

November 29, 2009, 10:09:40 PM
Quote from: "Missyb007"

Right picture is "autopsy" picture.. left is from S.I.M. does look alike.. not entierly the same but I bet there are other pictures on the net of the making off stranger in moscow, the swollen lip can be made with photoshop ;).. just copy and paste a part of the upperlip and tadaa ;)

This is SO not a dead person.  I have seen a dead person, unfortunately, and when the life force leaves a person they look nothing like they looked in life...maybe once they are prettied up by a mortician....but not post or even pre-autopsy.  Maybe Michael did have a slightly swollen lip at one time..he did get injections in his lips didn't he..or at least I would think he did.  During the so-called medical emergency I don't recall reading that MJ was said to have been intubated...Also, I don't believe the mouth is open in an autopsy...I think the lips are often sewn shut at some point.

Anyway, I am really glad the picture was posted here because I was really afraid to look.  Now that I have seen it, I am totally convinced it is NOT an autopsy photo.  For one thing, I can still see life force energy in the photo,  I am sure that it is of course MJ, but definitely not a dead MJ so no one should have any worries at all.  It could, however, be a sleeping MJ.  I am going to have a photo expert look at it...she is a fan, so I hope it doesn't freak her out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

icy55

November 29, 2009, 10:19:56 PM
How about this? MJ has swollen lips here =(

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 29, 2009, 10:39:08 PM
Quote from: "icy55"
How about this? MJ has swollen lips here =(

I couldn't click on your link.  Could you please try posting it again?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 29, 2009, 10:46:01 PM
Girls and guys calm down and relax, there is a way to explain this away.
He said people saw the video, NO ONE HAS COME OUT TO SAY THEY DID.
And if you look closely you can see a shadow on the side where it looks to be cut out, that pic is totally photoshopped, stretch the pic and look and you can clearly see it, then he took a pic from a screen to make it even harder to notice, he tried to make it look authentic by making it hard to tell.

If he really had the video he would just release it others to share, because AND THIS IS THE IMPORTANT PART, HE ALREADY CLAIMED THAT HE RELEASED IT FOR FREE BECAUSE PEOPLE ASKED FOR IT, SO  WHY CHARGE NOW. IF HE WANTED TO SHARE IT BEFORE IT WAS SUPPOSEDLY TAKEN DOWN THEN HE WOULD JUST GIVE IT OTHERS WHO ASK FOR IT BUT HE HASNT.

FAKE, just look, its photoshopped then he used a camera to take a pic to make it look like if its real.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Chat With Us About The Hoax You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If he\'s not alive then we are all dead!