dmovie27

Re: I Feel THIS IS IT! =]
January 20, 2010, 10:40:59 PM
Excellent observation and I really feel it will play out this way. It makes so much sense and could wrap up everything nicely and nobody would be "lying" or presenting falsehoods.

It was just a bad dream.

NOTE*: One of Jermaine's biggest hits back in the 80's was a song called "Tell Me I'm Not Dreaming".

I have a feeling this song is going to become very popular again in the near future. Which I think would be Michael's intention anyway. What a great, unselfish gift to allow your family to get back in the spotlight and have their time to shine...without the dominance of his shadow over them. When he comes back, ALL the Jacksons will be back on top, not just Michael and they'll get their much deserved respect in how they pulled all this off and CHANGED the world. A TRUE "family dynasty".

It's very noble of Michael.

A TRUE KING. :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 20, 2010, 10:49:54 PM
@ dmovie27

What a beautiful post! I agree.  It is extremely noble of him.  Family comes first!   ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

January 20, 2010, 10:54:14 PM
Wow this is so excellent! Bravo!
This really made my day since i had a really bad one.
Just when i thought nothin can make me smile
this post and the thought really got me cheesing  :D
So basically the whole thing is about family and a dream...
 :shock:   :D  :mrgreen: Good Job!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Venus

January 21, 2010, 01:55:11 AM
Quote from: "Kirsche"
What makes me wonder about that show is that I think almost this whole season is based on Michaels "death"....But wasn't it meant to be a show about the Jacksons recording songs, talking about their plans etc.?

Maybe they were going to record, but they are not good enough for it, especially without Michael's vocal. So they tried to push the most from this situation. That's what happen.
I don't really believe they are very religious. They were married several times. Jermaine converted to other religion. Quite simply they need money for their living but they can't do anything, because they never tried anything but show business.

What stroke me the most is credits at the begging of series. There so much affectedness - too much even for the king of pop. It's megalomania! I even made my laugh like crazy :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. you all

January 21, 2010, 06:13:45 PM
Can someone post anything about the Performance Art Legislation? I can't find anything related on the web...

About the dancers' contracts: Does anybody knows if the confidentiality agreements are part of a regular contract? And if the dancers had those two-year contracts... doesn't it make you think Michael is not going to come back in a long time? Or at least that he's going to take over a year to show up again? I think it's  too soon yet...
As long as the reality show still airs I don't think we can have Michael with us, it seems like the brothers REALLY need to be on the spotlight first.   :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Twitter: @walkietalkiee

November 18, 2010, 01:24:14 AM
Quote from: "Iused2dream"
I'm so glad to hear others were reminded of the old TV show "Dallas" as I thought of that the exact moment Jermaine started talking about his "dream" with his wife....that entire conversation really felt like a rushed, last minute add-in to me.  Jermaine just appeared very uncomfortable, more than any of the other brothers throughout the entire series.  It was just VERY weird.  
Note:  for those who don't know what we are talking about when we reference the show "Dallas"...basically, one of the main characters (Bobby) was killed as part of the cliff-hanger but then the next season he appeared in the shower & we all realized "the ending of the last season was all a dream" his wife had....

Thanks for making that correction.  It was indeed the first episode of the next season before the audience learned it was all a dream.  We thought for months that Bobby was really "dead."  Jodi Gomes and the Jacksons are currently filming Season 2.  The opening episode will be episode #7.   8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login