Jermaine's eyes and his glances
January 19, 2010, 03:01:33 AM
This has nothing to do with the hoax or anything it's just an observation.  I was looking at all of MJ's brothers and their features.  I don't know what it is but Jermaine has looks that he does just like Michael.  When he gets upset or irritated about something he always has this long glance/stare that he does at the person who he's talking to.  Like an intense look.  Sometime it's kinda an evil look that he does, like he wanna slap somebody. :lol:  It makes me laugh.   It reminds me of MJ when he does this.  I notice when MJ did interviews and he was being serious he would have such an intense look where he would stare like he's reading the person and trying to figure out what their intentions are. Even one of Jermaine's sons have eyes just like MJ.  Also when I look at Janet she is MJ's twin from the bad era.  They looked so much alike and they have mannerisms just alike.  The way they talk like they pause alot when they speak and Janet does that bow thing with her head like MJ.  Even her new video she is dressed like him with the jackets that have the pointy shoulders from this is it.  The Jacksons all have those cheekbones, big hands, big smiles, and mellow soft voices except Tito.  His voice is pretty deep. Just some thoughts on the family and their traits.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Jermaine's eyes and his glances
January 19, 2010, 04:40:00 AM
Very interesting observations! I wonda if these looks they have after their father or their mother! LOL
I like Tito's voice! I'd love to hear him singing!  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

January 19, 2010, 08:33:36 PM
Quote from: "VeryLittleSusie"
Very interesting observations! I wonda if these looks they have after their father or their mother! LOL

I don't know which parent they get that look from but I know their mom can be fiesty when she wants as well.  I heard her when she was upset about something to do with the rumors about her kids and she sound pissed off.  I think they get that fire from both of the parents.lol  Yeah I agree Tito does have a nice voice.  I heard MJ's sister Rebbie sing.  She has a really good voice better than Janet.  I saw her centipede video and her voice is very pretty and strong.  I think if she would have pushed harder she could have been really successful too.  Her and Michael have the best voices in the family I think.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2010, 09:18:54 PM
Quote from: "msteetee34"

I don't know which parent they get that look from but I know their mom can be fiesty when she wants as well.  I heard her when she was upset about something to do with the rumors about her kids and she sound pissed off.  I think they get that fire from both of the parents.lol  Yeah I agree Tito does have a nice voice.  I heard MJ's sister Rebbie sing.  She has a really good voice better than Janet.  I saw her centipede video and her voice is very pretty and strong.  I think if she would have pushed harder she could have been really successful too.  Her and Michael have the best voices in the family I think.

I'm so stupid.

I just now realized that THAT was Rebbie Jackson - Michael's sister.   :lol:

For the longest, when I heard that song I used to think it was Sheena Easton.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2010, 09:52:16 PM
Quote from: "virgo75"
Quote from: "msteetee34"

I'm so stupid.

I just now realized that THAT was Rebbie Jackson - Michael's sister.   :lol:

For the longest, when I heard that song I used to think it was Sheena Easton.

Wow that's funny you thought that was Sheena Easton.  Go to youtube and watch her video.  I think you might get a kick out of it especially when you see all the faces Rebbie makes when she sings and she have lightening bolts coming out her hands.lol :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 20, 2010, 10:20:56 PM
I noticed all these things as well...everyone's soft voice (except for Tito)...everyone's high cheekbones, thin lips, very prominent eyes (like Jermaine, Janet, MJ, Latoya all have the exact same eyes)....and the mannerisms....i know EXACTLY what you're talkin about! i noticed it too...Jermaine looks at people with a somewhat bored, intense look like he's thinkin "now what did u just say that for? I oughta slap u, fool!"  :lol:  And i noticed Mj does the same things in interviews (notably the Martin Bashir one as well as the one where he can't stop laughing)....even they way janet looks away, or says "yeah"....is sooooooooo much like MJ....I tell u, u can tell a Jackson a mile away!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions