I'm tired of open-ended clues.
January 18, 2010, 12:25:33 AM
No, I'm not done with the hoax. But I think I'm going to take a break from it. Whenever I hear a new clue, it always branches out into people's opinions, which branches out into more clues. It never seems that one clue is just a clue, and not a clue with other clues and things tied on to it.

Here's what I want.

Answers.

I know. You're probably like, "No shit Sherlock. That's what everyone wants." But not just answers. I want CLOSURE. Right now, I feel like I'm closer to being on the fence than being on one side of the hoax. With tonight's Jack5on's episode at Forest Lawn, it has just really got me thinking about clues that never seemed to end.

The first thing that made me say, "Wow he's really not dead." was the death certificate. The fact that there was no legitimate death certificate/cause of death and no doctor willing to sign it really made me beLIEve. Now this new death certificate was released, (even though his middle name was wrong) it changed my thoughts a little about the hoax. And now they visited his grave? Though there were a few things off about that, I just don't know what to think anymore. I kinda feel like they only did that to kinda be like, "Yes he's really dead" but really just to throw people off. I don't know. I could be completely wrong.

I would just like a clue that provides more of a definite idea than just leaving us with more questions, you know? I want a clue that says he is alive for this reason, or he is dead for this reason. URG I really don't want him to be dead! But I just don't know anymore. I just don't know.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]LONG LIVE THE KING with L.O.V.E.[/size]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Re: I'm tired of open-ended clues.
January 18, 2010, 12:34:55 AM
it's so frustrating,i know. we gotta keep the faith though. faith is crucial in this. faith is all i have to hold on to. if i let go of that then i'll have to believe that he's dead and i refuse to believe that he is gone....i just don't accept that. i understand how you feel though...the disappointment is almost impossible to bear.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 18, 2010, 12:45:04 AM
Quote from: "NEFFERTEAREYA"
it's so frustrating,i know. we gotta keep the faith though. faith is crucial in this. faith is all i have to hold on to. if i let go of that then i'll have to believe that he's dead and i refuse to believe that he is gone....i just don't accept that. i understand how you feel though...the disappointment is almost impossible to bear.

Yes exactly. Even if there is a LEGITIMATE clue that Michael is dead, I will never let myself believe that he is really gone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 18, 2010, 12:49:18 AM
I know how you're feeling... i felt the same way a few weeks ago... i would say, take a break for a few days, i did the same, and it helped.
I am also very disappointed about this last Episode from the Jacksons!!! No mind blowing - NOTHING!
But you know what? I kind of expected it - i did become used to - you know what i mean :?:  I have to admit, 2 or 3 months ago, i would having a break down, but now, nothing will blow my mind away - excluded MJ's return ;-)! But i am realistic, MJ's return will not happen - it's my opinion - i believe he HAD to fake his death b'cause he was in danger! He can't come back and say:" Hi everyone, i had to lie to all of you b'cause of this and that etc...." you know? It's not possible, his life would be in bigger danger if he would do that! So, my investigation on this Forum here is about WHY did he fake his death, WHO is behind and responsible of all of this! BUT the chance is there that he died, if Conrad Murray goes to jail, then the hoax is over(for me)...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

......................... /´ /)
......................../¯ ..//
......................./... .//
....................../¯ ..//
...................../... ./ /
............./´¯/\' ...\'/´¯`•¸
........../\'/.../... ./... ..../¨¯\\
........(\'(....(...(....... ,~/\'...\')
.........\\.......... ..... ..\\/..../
..........\\...\\.... ..... . _.•´
............\\....... ..... ..(
..............\\..... ..... ...\\
FUCK OFF ALL MJ HATERS!!!

January 18, 2010, 12:58:32 AM
Quote from: "joyaboya"
I know how you're feeling... i felt the same way a few weeks ago... i would say, take a break for a few days, i did the same, and it helped.
I am also very disappointed about this last Episode from the Jacksons!!! No mind blowing - NOTHING!
But you know what? I kind of expected it - i did become used to - you know what i mean :?:  I have to admit, 2 or 3 months ago, i would having a break down, but now, nothing will blow my mind away - excluded MJ's return ;-)! But i am realistic, MJ's return will not happen - it's my opinion - i believe he HAD to fake his death b'cause he was in danger! He can't come back and say:" Hi everyone, i had to lie to all of you b'cause of this and that etc...." you know? It's not possible, his life would be in bigger danger if he would do that! So, my investigation on this Forum here is about WHY did he fake his death, WHO is behind and responsible of all of this! BUT the chance is there that he died, if Conrad Murray goes to jail, then the hoax is over(for me)...

Yes I agree. If Conrad Murray was legitimately sent to jail for manslaughter, I wouldn't know what to do.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mehere

January 18, 2010, 01:06:08 AM
I think it's safe to say that the Jack5on dynasty tv series was ALL about Michael.  It was very scripted and rehearsed.  Right down to the visiting the grave.  But I know what you mean about solid clues.  it does get frustrating.  Take a break, but keep the faith!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 18, 2010, 01:31:57 AM
Did anyone check out when Terry Lewis (the producer), asked the brothers but I must ask you this one question.  "What are you going to do without Michael?  Did you check out how suspenseful that part was.
I almost had to catch myself thinking oh WOW!! Michael is going to walk on in.  Then Jermaine says
"Michael is alive !! in spirit.  What a come down.  But I did get the feeling that they were playing with us.
Kind of teasing you a little bit.  The show was all about Michael really and it ended beautifully, I thought.
But they will be back, I beleive because A@E wull sign them uop for a second season.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 18, 2010, 08:18:51 AM
I honestly don't think there will be a solid clue for me to believe that he is gone from us.  There are so many inconsitancies in all of this.  If the family would have just shown his body in the casket,like they did with James Brown and Elvis, I think it would have brought some closure to some of us.  Yes, it would be morbid and hard to view his body, but at least we would know for sure.  I am afraid that I will continue to go through life believing that he is still alive, if he doesn't make an appearance before then.  I will never believe that he is dead.  There will always be that doubt in my mind.  My heart will tell me when it is time to let go.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 18, 2010, 08:35:46 AM
I feel the same way .My main thing is ,why would someone fake their own death ,just to turn around & come back ? The whole point is to Xscape ,right ? I think that even if he did fake his death ,we will never know . It is hard to believe he would do this for Performance art . If he faked his death I think he did it because someone was threatening his life ,& have you heard the part in the shumuley tapes where he talks about "disappearing ? If he did it, he did it for himself and his kids ,not for the fans or Art .I personally think that he would go thru all this for performance art is ridiculous notion .Has it ever occurred to anyone that he could have been leaving clues as to who was threatening him ,who was conspiring against him ? I saw a documentary on HULU about BIGGIE & TUPAC { it is still avaiable to watch & according to them The FBI killed them both & that half of the LA police dept was working for Suge nite ,who is in prison and was a bigtime criminal and that the same time some of them were undercover FBI !!!! according to this docu. the LA police dept is totally corrupt .I think that it is more likely that the LA police would help cover-up MJ's murder then try to help him with a death hoax .They have never found out who killed Biggie & tupac to this day & they made it look like Black on black crime . And you know Biggie did some songs with Mike . And who 's body did they perform an autopsy on ? And if they checked his sperm they probably checked his DNA .And remember Joe J. said he thought Murray was the "Fall guy " there was a fall guy in the assasination of JFK , and John lennon . ???? I read that the FBI had a file on John lennon because of his protest against the war and the Govt .I would be willing to bet that the rest of the MJ FBI files have to do with this {protesting the war } why are these files being permanately classified ? ?? the Cia / FBI /I think they {FBI } loved to trash MJ so if those files contained info about child molestation they would have released it . So why else would they be investigating him ? Because they were afraid he would start a REVOLUTION !!!! That's what I am thinking { HIstory Intro } Anyways ,these are a few of mt thoughts .I will probably get cussed out .some other person was on here saying that if you did not believe  the hoax ,you were not a "true fan " I set them strait ,I hope because a have been a fan for over 40 yrs. Longer than most people on this site have been alive . I am a fan till death and then I hope I get to live on the same block as Michael in Heaven .If he is not dead ,he's going to go eventually . I am still not convinced that he is dead .Maybe someone should put as much effort into proving he is dead ,you know flip it around . some folks will not even entertain the idea that he may have died and that is narrow minded . They may find more answers that way .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 18, 2010, 09:23:24 AM
Don't give up please, we have to stay strong and attach to the idea that HE IS NOT DEAD, Michael is alive, he is coming back with a great message of L.O.V.E. why do you all think the clues are for??? and they are a lot of them everywhere, searh into your hearts and you will feel him here on Earth. Please post nice messages for him because he really needs the support of his fans.

By the way hoaxers and non-believers, this is not about Michael, but it is related to his good cause, please take some time to help our brothers and sisters in Haiti, they need us and the whole world must be united and giving a helping hand for them, please donate whatever you can, if we all put all our efforts and work hand in hand they will be able to recover, we do care about them... don't we?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 18, 2010, 05:02:10 PM
I am tired too. I am in bed with a headache now from following this forum. I can't seem to keep up anymore. So I am going to say 'Slan Go Foil' - means goodbye for now in Irish. I am not leaving the forum though just taking a break. I need it, my brain needs it. The logical side of my brain is saying there is no evidence he is dead but much that he is alive, somewhere, but you know, I'm too weary now to decipher it all. Getting no satisfaction from the posts lately, selfish I admit, but things have just slowed down lately. Other things in my life need to come first for a while. Can't decide if my cup is have empty or half full, know what I mean? God Bless You All.

PS: I know lots of people thought that Midnight MLK meant midnight on 17th Jan right, but who is to say it wouldn't be midnight on the 18th? See, I can't let of this bloody thing :shock:  :?  :!:  :!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions