mjboogie

Re: The Jackson Dynasty show
January 17, 2010, 10:13:12 PM
I have just finished watching it... and I am sooooo sad. There is a deep deep sadness I am feeling ..... :cry: Honestly guys, it feels as if we have come to the end of the road. When they went to Forest Lawn my feelings of grief just started all over again..... But I never got my hopes of of a MJ comeback during this episode. As usual you get all hopeful and then ....NOTHING. To me Jermaine seemed pretty sincere talking about his dreams of MJ. He said that MJ was on his mind a lot. A whole lot..  :( Sometimes I don't know what to believe. All of them seemed very sincere during this episode. Now , I kinda regret watching it because I have became overwhelmed with sadness. :(
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 17, 2010, 10:14:25 PM
Quote from: "dragonflylilies"
Quote from: "MjjGirlSteph"
anyone else thinking with all the hes gone and shit that maybe he really is gone :( i dont want to believe he is and that he is coming back, but what if we go thru all this and we find out he really is gone, i dont wanna be like the elvis fans who sat around for years in denial. i don;t wanna go thru the thought of him being gone all over again. i cant handle it.

All I can say, is that if your ready to let go and find peace, then please do so.  I have so many bad days thinking that he is really gone, that I don't know if I can take it one more minute.  I am like you, I don't want to be one of those Elvis fans either.  My heart will tell me when it's time to let go.  At this point, I am still in this.  My heart is feeling heavy watching the last 10 minutes of the show.  When I saw them walking into Forrest Lawn, I got this heavy feeling in the pit of my stomach and it is still there.  I want it so badly to go away.  I cannot imagine the world without Michael.  The world doesn't seem the same since he left.  Maybe it's me.  But, I don't feel that people are as loving as they once were.  The world needs Michael.  His voice, his humantarian, and his presence.  Michael has such a wonderful glow about him.  I just don't think I could go another day without seeing that glow.  I cannot stop listening to his music.  His cd's are in all my cd players, so when ever I need to hear him all I got to do is press play.
I know i thought they were gonna show his grave my tummy turned but they didnt so that gave me a little hope , when i visit my grandpa i was around the cemetary and visit other people i knew also, so its easy for them to just walk in and put the flowers in any random place, i think if his grave was actually shown i woulda lost more faith but they didnt
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
*Falling in love with someone isn\'t always going to be easy... Anger... tears... laughter.. It\'s when you want to be together despite it all. That\'s when you truly love another. I\'m sure of it.- Michael Jackson*[/b]

January 17, 2010, 10:20:57 PM
You can't be the Jackson5 without Michael sorry it just doesn't work and they know that as well they could of easily went on tour with the 4 but maybe Michael wasn't ready yet that is why they pushed it back
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael knocking out the media one day at a time lool

January 17, 2010, 10:42:40 PM
Gosh, this show is just gawd awful. I'm NOT sad at all. I still beLIEve Michael is alive. :D

I'm also glad I didn't get my hopes up. For me, there was no surprise at all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions