Re: Fired when?
February 12, 2010, 12:27:27 AM
Quote from: "simplyme"
Quote from: "mjthelegendlives"
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
Tohme Tohme has always been a crook.  If anyone is suspicious in plotting to kill MJ, herein lies the man.
[youtube:3kwkscpb]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyUHQqQBKHU[/youtube:3kwkscpb]

I hope that he is playing the "bad guy" role.  Otherwise, I'm afraid MJ was in some deep trouble.  But viewing this from the point that MJ isn't dumb, lets just say MJ planned it this way.  Somewhere I heard that MJ was afraid of TT. Then, I read at TMZ that MJ  trusted him with 5.5 million dollars which TT had returned to the estate. If MJ  fired him one month before the "death",  and they each went separate ways, why did Dr. Tohme  return the  $5.5 million that only he and Michael  knew he had?  Why did MJ trust the money, then fire him?  Why did Tohme Tohme return the money when he was so mad at Michael according to this interview?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I see two options here for the return of the money.  Either the man is honest or he took it without Michael's knowledge and knew it would be discovered so gave it back with his story on why he had it.  So where is Tohme?  Joe says they can't find him.  Things that make you go hmmm.,,

Someone else that we seem to hear nothing from is Michaels trusted body guard...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Re: Fired when?
February 13, 2010, 11:41:58 AM
Well, I think ....

... if we believe that MJ is the puppetmaster behind the hoax we should not underestimate him. In this case (knowing Michael`s phantasy, ispiration, sense of humour = prankster, boldness, thinking out of of the box)   - there is supposed to be NOTHING as it seems:

- the - supposedly - good guys are the bad guys
. the - supposedly - bad guys are the good guys
- the dead men are alive
- the alive ones will - soon - be ""dead" (metaphoricallly spoken)
- there are two different perceptions (truths?) in every story
- when fiction and reality are mixed up we do have  f o u r ( ! )  sides of each event (true and false fiction and true and false reality).

Confused? Well, if something was really staged here we do have the staged reality (and false assumptions of it)   A N D   the real reality (and false assumptions of it).

Does that make sense to you? For me, it does. Although it is kind of hard to keep everything on te right track ....
-
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions