Have no fear mj will be there!
January 15, 2011, 11:42:59 PM
Some people have said that if Conrad gets arrested then mj is dead but I highly disagree and for you guys who feel the same way let me tell you why I don't think this is true. First of all mj had this planned for a long time so what has happened and what lays ahead in the future is suppose to happen.so if Conrad does happen to get arrested have no fear because it will be planned out just as everything else has been.  (remember tabloid junkie "just because you read it in the magazine see it on the tv screen don't make it actual) lets say that Conrad has been arrested ok? I'm sure that many of you will be saddened and disappointed but let me ask if this Is not a hoax then can you explain all of the clues? We've spent these past 19 months investigating crying getting into fights being dissapointed etc all because of the hoax now why would mj leave all these clues and put us through this if there was no hoax and he's dead? We've gone through too much and too far down the road to go back and think that he's dead. Don't you think? I hope that you have seen through my eyes and now have a little bit of hope and confidence that mj Is alive even if the stupid media says to differ. (remember cry "somebody is hiding the truth")
Some hoax terms:
Da TROOT will prevail keep the faith beLIEve spider butterfly rabbit seven (mj's message from "I wanna be where you are" is it that ive been gone way too long did I leave your mind while I was gone its not my thing trying to get back this time let me show you where Im at don't worry cause I'm coming back to where I should have always stayed") cries angel paris hoax death prince blanket BAM
Blessings.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everytime I try to find him he's leaving no clues left behind him. And they have no way of knowing of the suspect, or what to expect
- My Smooth Criminal

L.O.V.E the world!

Re: Have no fear mj will be there!
January 16, 2011, 11:14:33 AM
you're so right...Michael has it all planned out and we just need to keep the faith and believe <3

Thank you for posting :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I love you Michael...as much as you love super soaker fights!!! xD

January 16, 2011, 11:16:32 AM
:) I hope I made People who are loosing hope feel better I like your banner :) I also like smilies
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everytime I try to find him he's leaving no clues left behind him. And they have no way of knowing of the suspect, or what to expect
- My Smooth Criminal

L.O.V.E the world!

January 16, 2011, 11:20:45 AM
Quote from: "mikeyslittlehoaxer"
:) I hope I made People who are loosing hope feel better I like your banner :) I also like smilies

aww thank you :D well yeah I hope so too....and even though I know Michael has his masterplan all figured out and we just need to wait, I hope we'll get him back soon. This year maybe?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 16, 2011, 11:26:44 AM
I do too I know it seems silly but everytime the clock reads theme number 2 times ex: 1:11 2:22 3:33 4:44 5:55 10:10 and the most magical time of them all 11;11. I make a wish everytime it's one of these times. I've tried to get them all but i miss them everytime. I mostly wish that mj will come back soon :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
- My Smooth Criminal

L.O.V.E the world!

January 16, 2011, 11:45:19 AM
yeah lets keep our fingers crossed! :!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 16, 2011, 11:50:59 AM
Hey I have a question. My friend on another mj site is planning to fake her death on that site. I said I would help her scince she's my bestfriend on that site and she seemed really upset about it but I'm not sure if I should help her. Here's the info she told me:

On january 25 Tuesday I as mikeyslittlehoaxer will send BJ a message from my mom to her and to blackchild lady1venus sparkleglitter mjsgirlykeduh as well. 

On January 26th wensday BJ will post on the community forum that I have passed due to -------the others will post there as well 

From that day to march 1st mikeyslittlehoaxer will be dead and I will be known as girlonthedancefloor and BJ as kitty777 

On march 1st i will come back 

Things to be done:
Reason why I die
Letter from my mom 
Coming back
Will I leave clues? Will friends leave clues?
Will we talk about funeral?
Need to fill others in

I need to write the letter from her mom to me but I don't know how or if I even Want to do this. What do you think?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
- My Smooth Criminal

L.O.V.E the world!

January 16, 2011, 11:55:16 AM
She's mikeyslittlehoaxer in the other site I let her use my name
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
- My Smooth Criminal

L.O.V.E the world!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal