see link:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Nisha tells us she met Michael when she was 17. She says the King of Pop gave her a private singing audition and was impressed with what he heard.

"The first thing he said was, 'You have the voice of an angel, and not a lot of people could do what you just did.'"

She became Michael's secret prodigy, and says she was even set to be an opening act for two or three of his comeback shows.

Now 23 years old, Nisha tells us she and her family lived in Neverland for a time and enjoyed a unique glimpse into the late star’s home life, encountering Michael’s three children and even his rumored love child, Omer Bhatti. What else did she see behind the famed ranch’s gates? Keep watching the video to find out!

I like this because it shows it wasnt always "boys" who stayed at Neverland with MJ....  its all a media lie.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sangre

Aww.

I think it's kind of obvious why Michael liked little boys more than girls. In companion wise. Michael was like a child himself and you know, girls don't play the same games as boys and vice versa. Michael liked supersoakers, he liked climbing trees - that's what boys do. I haven't heard anything about Michael dressing up barbie dolls or having princess themed tea parties.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

I think MJ bonded with boys and girls but the media just focused on the boys.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hope

Quote from: "Sangre"
Aww.

I think it's kind of obvious why Michael liked little boys more than girls. In companion wise. Michael was like a child himself and you know, girls don't play the same games as boys and vice versa. Michael liked supersoakers, he liked climbing trees - that's what boys do. I haven't heard anything about Michael dressing up barbie dolls or having princess themed tea parties.
Dressing up like barbie and having tea parties :? ...that would have brought on a whole new media nightmare for Michael in itself.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Poor guy, he went through so much.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sangre

Quote from: "hope"
Quote from: "Sangre"
Aww.

Dressing up like barbie and having tea parties :? ...that would have brought on a whole new media nightmare for Michael in itself.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Poor guy, he went through so much.

Most things Michael did brought media nightmares to him and his family, but Michael is not afraid to be who he is. If he would have wanted to dress like a barbie, he would have done it. However, I didn't say anything about Jackson himself dressing up like a barbie, I talked about children's games. Girls like to dress up their baby dolls and barbies.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)