Re: Jackson 5 Finale
January 16, 2010, 08:56:24 PM
I have always liked the J5 grew up with the brothers and Michael since I was 10 and though Michael became my lifelong bestfriend I never met, I still and will always support the Jack5ons with or without Michael as he would want me too. As for tomorrow night I am hoping it will be a prelude to Michaels return but who knows I just cant wait to see him and know he is truly safe
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]Proud Member of MJ\'s Army of Love (Canadian Regiment) Ready to dedicate my life to MJ\'s Mission. Love you Michael..Always in my Heart[/size]

January 16, 2010, 09:11:41 PM
Quote from: "Alexa_Jackson"
Everything that represents a ray of hope I will take it into consideration, I am soooooo hoping they are talking about revealing the hoax, I can't live without Michael, he is always on my mind and I am hoping that during this month he comes out, first because on the 25th is my b-day and second because I am going crazy with all of this, so I put all my hopes in the Jackson's show.

the 25th is my birthday too!! Haha  :lol:

I'm not going to get my hopes up for it to be bamsday, I really wish and hope it is, but I'm not going to get too excited for it, you know? Whatever it may be, I'm sure its going to be a major clue at least.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

January 16, 2010, 09:36:14 PM
Quote from: "lovelidae"
Quote from: "thecheetoman2004"
Quote from: "lovelidae"
Please no one jump down my throat for saying this but I just want to put it out there.

I'm not gonna jump down your throat, you have a very logical post. It could happen that way.

I don't believe that he will comeback on the finale, but I think the finale might have a BIG clue or part that will make people think (like Marlon said in his tweet) and consider the possibility that MJ could still be alive. And then (if that happens), the next day (when the news is likely covering what happened)....BAM?

Thanks so much. Well my fingers are crossed that they give us a huge clue. I get what you're saying exactly. BTW, your name makes me want some cheesy cheetos cheese puffs. LOL

lol no problem. we're all in this together
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Let me bathe in my own time when I come back in. I\'m gonna button my shirt or my jacket or whatever it is. I\'m gonna look around a little bit, play with them. Snap my fingers maybe, then BAM!"

January 16, 2010, 10:13:10 PM
Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
Here's my prediction of what will take place. Remember if it comes true then you heard it here first. If I am wrong then I will swear that my dog hijacked the laptop and posted on my behalf.

The great mind blowing finale  that reportedly will pull at heart strings and make us appreciate family will be based on THEIR perspective and not OURS so... here goes.

Randy has been absent. The brothers constantly refer to themselves as the Jackson 5 despite the fact that there are only 4 brothers present. One brother is "dead" so that leaves just one brother left to make the quintet complete...Randy. Randy will appear on the show and reveal how he always felt left out and not really a part of the original group that launched their careers. He will be embraced and the brothers will announce that Randy is now the 5th member to complete the Jackson 5. They will move forward with Randy to resurrect the Jackson 5 and perform their show as planned. Mind blowing to me? Not at all. Mind blowing to non-believers in general? Heck no. Oh by the way, they will probably announce that there will be a season #2 as well.

they will sing with a hallogram of michael
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

January 16, 2010, 10:23:37 PM
Quote from: "mirandacnc"
Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
Here's my prediction of what will take place. Remember if it comes true then you heard it here first. If I am wrong then I will swear that my dog hijacked the laptop and posted on my behalf.

The great mind blowing finale  that reportedly will pull at heart strings and make us appreciate family will be based on THEIR perspective and not OURS so... here goes.

Randy has been absent. The brothers constantly refer to themselves as the Jackson 5 despite the fact that there are only 4 brothers present. One brother is "dead" so that leaves just one brother left to make the quintet complete...Randy. Randy will appear on the show and reveal how he always felt left out and not really a part of the original group that launched their careers. He will be embraced and the brothers will announce that Randy is now the 5th member to complete the Jackson 5. They will move forward with Randy to resurrect the Jackson 5 and perform their show as planned. Mind blowing to me? Not at all. Mind blowing to non-believers in general? Heck no. Oh by the way, they will probably announce that there will be a season #2 as well.

they will sing with a hallogram of michael

and then the hologram reveals itself to be the actual MJ!  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Let me bathe in my own time when I come back in. I\'m gonna button my shirt or my jacket or whatever it is. I\'m gonna look around a little bit, play with them. Snap my fingers maybe, then BAM!"

January 17, 2010, 01:08:32 AM
I hope and pray, hope and pray, hope and pray that the finale relates to Michael's return.

But, for some reason, a part of me thinks the brothers will reveal that they have recorded a new song they feel will be a huge hit. They'll try and show that, although they weren't ready to go on tour,  they did produce a hit song. And, perhaps Michael is on the song or perhaps not. They might even say that Michael recorded with them before June 25th.  :|
Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 01:47:59 AM by SoldierofLOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 17, 2010, 01:40:14 AM
I think that a majority of people watch the show only because they are trying to see if they can find answers pertaings MJs death both nonbelievers and believers.I think that could be a reason why they are waiting for Dr. Murrays court until after the season is over. Who knows maybe they will even come up with the majical tapes after the season finale...Maybe this is why no one has gotten any answers because it gets their shows rating up because people have a very curious nature. Even me, who is the most curious person ever, has only watched 2 episodes because it bored me so much lol. I just go on here and here what you have to say. But I think I am going to actually watch the season finale at 9 ( where i am at) if i can get off work early :) But i think they are just going to reveal the 5th member of the Jackson 5 and I don't think it will MJ.
The sisters took out some of MJs undiscovered music right? Who knows maybe they will announce that they are going to release some. The only way they can keep their ratings up is if they keep mentioning MJ every once and awhile or people will def. get bored.  CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS TOMORROW!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 17, 2010, 02:22:02 AM
Quote from: "i_need YoU"
I think that a majority of people watch the show only because they are trying to see if they can find answers pertaings MJs death both nonbelievers and believers.I think that could be a reason why they are waiting for Dr. Murrays court until after the season is over. Who knows maybe they will even come up with the majical tapes after the season finale...Maybe this is why no one has gotten any answers because it gets their shows rating up because people have a very curious nature. Even me, who is the most curious person ever, has only watched 2 episodes because it bored me so much lol. I just go on here and here what you have to say. But I think I am going to actually watch the season finale at 9 ( where i am at) if i can get off work early :) But i think they are just going to reveal the 5th member of the Jackson 5 and I don't think it will MJ.
The sisters took out some of MJs undiscovered music right? Who knows maybe they will announce that they are going to release some. The only way they can keep their ratings up is if they keep mentioning MJ every once and awhile or people will def. get bored.  CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS TOMORROW!!!

I can't wait until tonight. I hope the finale pertains to what we all are hoping :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 17, 2010, 05:50:56 AM
it will be such a bad show if that happens. i beg to god it doesnt- jackson5 will be a HUGE FAIL if michael isnt in there. (and by the way, if your randy theory happens (very likely) then Mo and Souza are right about BOW. he is a fake, if the randy theory occurs, and there are no clues suggesting towards MJ being alive.)

thankyou girlsaturday!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

icy55

January 17, 2010, 06:08:28 AM
As the MJ fever "dies off", i doubt the show will be picked up for a second season...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 17, 2010, 06:14:28 AM
could it be Blanket singing Mike's part?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 17, 2010, 06:19:09 AM
My prediction : Michael's kids will sing and dance and we we'll cry and laugh at the same time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Truth is like the Sun, You can shut it out for a time, but it ain’t goin’ away”
                 Elvis Presley

January 17, 2010, 06:41:21 AM
Jermaine will debut his new album lmao  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There\'s a man, who plays the game of life so well...

January 17, 2010, 06:56:53 AM
Quote from: "mmz"
I strongly believe they will sing with the hologram of Michael.
The jackson 5 together again.
this is the touching ending.

I'm also "afraid" that will be this kind of "surprise"... heartbreaking :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 17, 2010, 07:06:48 AM
Ya know...the hologram is being mentioned on other forums as well. You guys may have something there. -

they will sing with a hallogram of michael[/quote]

and then the hologram reveals itself to be the actual MJ!  :P[/quote]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions