Re: BAM! HE IS 'BACK'!
January 17, 2010, 10:59:37 AM
Quote from: "Grace"
Quote from: "mehere"
Will he return?  I will answer that with a question.
Has he ever left?

Applause - standing ovations for this question!!!!

u know what i mean!
for me... Nothing changed!  to be honest!
he was out of the media ... and still is. Just the  name changed, now he is '''dead'' '' or ''still dead'.

i don't understand when people says ''i miss him'' ... How can you miss something you've never had?
mainly, if are fan after MJ's 'death'. (but, ignore it! I'm not here to talk about feelings!)

And he will come back, btw!
maybe not tomorrow.. but he will!
He said it! I trust him!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mehere

January 17, 2010, 11:04:57 AM
Quote from: "MJalive999"
Has he ever left?

u know what i mean!
for me... Nothing changed!  to be honest!
he was out of the media ... and still is. Just the  name changed, now he is '''dead'' '' or ''still dead'.

i don't understand when people says ''i miss him'' ... How can you miss something you've never had?
mainly, if are fan after MJ's 'death'. (but, ignore it! I'm not here to talk about feelings!)

And he will come back, btw!
maybe not tomorrow.. but he will!
He said it! I trust him!

I know what you mean my friend.  We are all in this together.  I hope no offense taken.  It wasn't meant that way.
If nothing else we are here for the L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 17, 2010, 11:24:24 AM
Hi to all.
Whatever the reasons, I will support our MJ. In the early days I used to cry every day, :(  Then by chance I came across the Hoax theories. I still feel sad that things are the way they are,.....But I also have great faith now in the fine knowledge that MJ will return to us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 17, 2010, 11:36:50 AM
Quote from: "MyMindseye"
I have been a believer pretty much since the begining that for Michael to go to this extreme and self sacrifice to deliver this awakening to the world starting with those most dedicated to him and his messege his army sadly some of his fans in life still wont entertain the thought of him being alive and his mission I for one have tried to convince other MJ fans to re search but most just like to attack what they dont agree with and sadly are missing out on being a part of history in the making.

Michael does not want to see sad faces. He doesn't make a difference between believers and non-believers. He loves us all equally.

Remember what Michael said in TII:

"We will get to that."

Never give up. Cultivate faith within yourself. It will spread through your living to others, not by words. If words would have been convincing, mankind would not need to suffer anymore.
We have to fall on our knees each one of us to understand how to walk.

"We will get to that."

Spread the L.O.V.E. not fear nor sadness.

Who is spreading fear and sadness? I thnk you need to read my post again I did not say one fan is better than another nor did I say a believer is better than a non believer in Michaels eyes. I said I have been trying to convince those who still believe him dead to at least take a look at the clues and thinks about June 25 that dont add up and some people are doing the re search and are starting to believe so I am happy if I can help a few people who are devistated  by the loss of Michael become excited and hopeful then I am doing what Michael would want spreading L.O.V.E hope and his message. I said its sad as in it makes me sad that some are missing out because instead of the relief, excitement, amazement they are feeling , sad and empty without Michael and I never ever said one fan was better than the next just wanted to clear that up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]Proud Member of MJ\'s Army of Love (Canadian Regiment) Ready to dedicate my life to MJ\'s Mission. Love you Michael..Always in my Heart[/size]

January 17, 2010, 12:12:53 PM
Well , I have to say something and it may tick off a few people ..but I have always been know to speak my mine and I alway piss off people when I do but oh well here it goes ..
                                      I feel in my heart and always have that Michael is alive .. But then I think why would He do somethink like this ..it has to be bad .. He would have not done this just for attention  or to make money to get out of debt , I feel he had to do this to save his life and keep his kids safe ..  
                               If they are getting money from his life insurance and his social security I feel it's pretty much a done deal  , He is not coming back ..  :(  and I hate that from the bottom of my heart .. I have loved Michael from the start , but if  He did this to save His life or just to start a new life ..then I'm happy for him and I pray He is happier than He has ever been ..    
                            I pray that we are not just reading into something thats not here .. and the so call clues we see are just that CLUES , and He is letting us know He will be back ..  or maybe what He really is tring to tell us that He is alive , becouse He knows His fans would read into the clues ..to where everyone else wouldn't see it .. and those are the ones that say we need help ..lol!  
                              He may have never meant to lead us to beLIEve He would come back ..He just wonted us to know He was alive ..and We are the ones saying He is coming back!
                                    This is it .. it maybe all we will get just a clue once in a while ... if you think we really haven't gotten much in months .. just what we wont to see .. I feel He will sent clues from time to time .. but if he doesn't come back when everyone feels like he said he would then everyone will  evenually will give up and this sites will shut down and Michael will fade in the background ..
                              Which might be what Michael may wont us to let Him do .. just let Him go .. I know that sounds  like something we think we could never do ..I know it's hard for me to wrap my mine around .. but if He doesn't come back with in the next year or so then I really feel like He wont be back ever ..and we should just move on and let him live in peace ..
                                 I know that hurts so bad to say that but if He doesn't come back to us what else can we do .. we can't make him come back if he doesn't wont to .. just to make us happy .. I love him and respect His reasons for leaving ..even if I truly really don't know why he did..  
                                  I guess what I'm tring to say here is that if he doesn't come back when we think He should ..then don't give up on Michael ..He is still watching us on these forums ..
                            We should always come here and write him letter of love and let Him know He is always in our hearts ..and we miss him everyday .. but we wish Him much love and  Pray He is happy and at peace , We owe him that much ... for he has given us so much more of himself and his life which is partly why He is in this mess anyways..  
                                            Well I hope  yall don't bash me to much for this but ..just something we should all think about ..and possibility  we have to come to  terms with ...  
                                  Michael if you are really out there and reading this ..I care for you deeply and always will , I'll keep you music alive by jaming to it for the rest of my life .. But I have to say I would much rather have you  where we can see you  , on tv or magazines (WHICH I KNOW YOU HATE THAT )and I did too ..  but I would love to see it right now ..lol!
                                           At least we would know where you are and that you are still in out crazy ass world lol!! tring to deal with life with the rest of us ..
                                                 I pray your safe and happy , just wont you to know I support you all the way , and I'll defined your name anytime someone saids anything  nagative about you ! I know your a good man & loving Father . Everyone has made mistakes in there lives and why should you be any different ... don't worry about it .. people will judge you no matter what you do good  or bad I get that becouse I speak my mine alot (KEEPS ME IN TROUBLE ALOT )But I'm not 2 face and be to fake is not me ..I don't mean to be rude but I can't act one why and be another in your face ..you either like me for who I am or you just get out of my face leave me alone . When I love you I love you with all my heart and would die for you ..but you cross me or do me wrong behide my back I'm done with you and I write you off  , once your out you don't get back in ...so don't feel bad about anything you've done  in the past and the people you've pissed off .. Shit Happens lol! .. you're  more than likely better with out them in your life anyways .. That how I look at stuff like that when it happens to me ..  
                                               So if you come back to us that will be one of the happiest day in my life .. but if you choose to stay  "DEAD"  Then I guess I'll just have to learn to deal with it the best why I can . it wont be easy ..
                                            You will always be in my heart .. Don't you ever forget that !!  
                                                                        Lori  M.
Last Edit: February 16, 2010, 05:49:57 PM by mjfan4ever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WHAT EVER HAPPENS .. DON\'T LET GO OF MY HAND !!!!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Kuki

January 17, 2010, 12:55:53 PM
Lori: you moved me to tears, but so well said! I am proud of you and I uunderstand the way you feel! I think you are right! Thank you for your excellent message!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Proud member of Michael\'s army of L.O.V.E.!

The Truth Isn\'t Waiting To Be Found. It\'s Waiting To Be BeLIEved.

angel

January 17, 2010, 01:44:32 PM
Quote from: "kelly wright"
Is it really appropriate for you to say if someone dose not believe the same thing you believe, to accuse them of not being a TRUE fan .I have been a MJ fan for more than 40 yrs . And I am still on the fence about what I believe or not believe .It is pretty immature & narrow minded of you to say that, print it, & think that way .I am sure that I was a fan before you were even born .I would be willing to bet on it . I would also be willing to bet that most people on this site were not fans until he died . I really enjoy SOME of the info on here and clearly ,if I or others were not fans it is unlikely we would take the time to even look at this site . Michael did not like narrow-minded people .It's like MJ racism or something ,like some folks {for example } don't believe in Jesus & some do ,so it I choose not to believe in Jesus that makes me less Faithful to GOD ? NOOO ! {and I am a Christian BTW} Stop causing DIVISION !!
Just curious....no offense, but doesn't CHRISTian = believer in CHRIST??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

January 17, 2010, 01:59:45 PM
Has he ever left?

100% agreed! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

the arabian nights

January 17, 2010, 02:22:16 PM
Quote from: "kelly wright"
Is it really appropriate for you to say if someone dose not believe the same thing you believe, to accuse them of not being a TRUE fan .I have been a MJ fan for more than 40 yrs . And I am still on the fence about what I believe or not believe .It is pretty immature & narrow minded of you to say that, print it, & think that way .I am sure that I was a fan before you were even born .I would be willing to bet on it . I would also be willing to bet that most people on this site were not fans until he died . I really enjoy SOME of the info on here and clearly ,if I or others were not fans it is unlikely we would take the time to even look at this site . Michael did not like narrow-minded people .It's like MJ racism or something ,like some folks {for example } don't believe in Jesus & some do ,so it I choose not to believe in Jesus that makes me less Faithful to GOD ? NOOO ! {and I am a Christian BTW} Stop causing DIVISION !!

I agree with what you said, no one should critise other people on the site, it is division, there is enough of that around, it is unhelpful, and causes offence and hurt.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 17, 2010, 04:41:06 PM
"Kuki"]Lori: you moved me to tears, but so well said! I am proud of you and I uunderstand the way you feel! I think you are right! Thank you for your excellent message!

Thanks I just was having a moment .. sometimes I feel like I'm in this world all alone and the only one losing my mine missing and worrying about Michael ..I just wish I could fine some peace with all of this ..but if I tell  myself that He wont be coming back then all I can do is vent , becouse this pain I have in my heart wont ever stop .. not sure what to do with all this ... do you have any suggestion ??? I really need some right now ...  :( I added you as a friend I have a good feeling about you ..like I can trust you with my ups and downs . I hope  you don't mine that I did that . I'm here for you if you need to vent when all this gets the best of you too ..
                                      Hope you have a great day .. lori.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WHAT EVER HAPPENS .. DON\'T LET GO OF MY HAND !!!!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Grace

January 17, 2010, 04:57:22 PM
I have been a believer pretty much since the begining that for Michael to go to this extreme and self sacrifice to deliver this awakening to the world starting with those most dedicated to him and his messege his army sadly some of his fans in life still wont entertain the thought of him being alive and his mission I for one have tried to convince other MJ fans to re search but most just like to attack what they dont agree with and sadly are missing out on being a part of history in the making.

Michael does not want to see sad faces. He doesn't make a difference between believers and non-believers. He loves us all equally.

Remember what Michael said in TII:

"We will get to that."

Never give up. Cultivate faith within yourself. It will spread through your living to others, not by words. If words would have been convincing, mankind would not need to suffer anymore.
We have to fall on our knees each one of us to understand how to walk.

"We will get to that."

Spread the L.O.V.E. not fear nor sadness.

Who is spreading fear and sadness? I thnk you need to read my post again I did not say one fan is better than another nor did I say a believer is better than a non believer in Michaels eyes. I said I have been trying to convince those who still believe him dead to at least take a look at the clues and thinks about June 25 that dont add up and some people are doing the re search and are starting to believe so I am happy if I can help a few people who are devistated  by the loss of Michael become excited and hopeful then I am doing what Michael would want spreading L.O.V.E hope and his message. I said its sad as in it makes me sad that some are missing out because instead of the relief, excitement, amazement they are feeling , sad and empty without Michael and I never ever said one fan was better than the next just wanted to clear that up.

MyMindseye, sorry for the misunderstanding.
I think you are untertaking a wonderful task in helping others out.
I just wanted to get across that we don't need to be sad if we cannot convince some fans that Michael is alive and thus relieve them from their sorrow.
Sometimes crisis is healthy as we grow and we grow stronger. Sometimes crisis is even required when we have gone beyond borders and have to be called back.

"We will get to that." means we will get to the result in the end that is desirable, which way ever. It make take some extra time but that is not so important.

I did not want to put you personally in a direct context of "Spread the L.O.V.E. not fear nor sadness." I did not place the words well. I should have added that I see in many places (not with your post in particular but in many places) that fear or sadness are dominating posts. This is not necessary.
The sentence "Spread the L.O.V.E. not fear nor sadness." is meant more as a signiture (unfortunately there is a limit of characters in the signiture box so I cannot add it there.)

I apologize that I did not put the words right so that a misunderstanding occured.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

January 17, 2010, 05:36:54 PM
My intuition is telling me that Michael is doing to the Media what they did to Michael, he's messing with them, and I totally love it. He's just waitng patiently "in the wings" as he used to as a kid and is intensely watching the whole thing, and laughing. Keep in mind this is 100% my opinion.

I will never lose the faith, just be patient just as Michael is.

Remember it's all for love, L.O.V.E.

Love U More!!   ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 17, 2010, 11:46:04 PM
Quote from: "MJsoldestfan"
My intuition is telling me that Michael is doing to the Media what they did to Michael, he's messing with them, and I totally love it. He's just waitng patiently "in the wings" as he used to as a kid and is intensely watching the whole thing, and laughing. Keep in mind this is 100% my opinion.

I will never lose the faith, just be patient just as Michael is.

Remember it's all for love, L.O.V.E.

Love U More!!   ;)

Yes , you may be right..It would been A very genius idea  :!:  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you more <3
"I just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language]

January 18, 2010, 12:56:37 AM
I agree.
KEEP THE FAITH!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kuki

January 18, 2010, 01:04:30 AM
Quote from: "mjfan4ever"
"Kuki"]Lori: you moved me to tears, but so well said! I am proud of you and I uunderstand the way you feel! I think you are right! Thank you for your excellent message!

Thanks I just was having a moment .. sometimes I feel like I'm in this world all alone and the only one losing my mine missing and worrying about Michael ..I just wish I could fine some peace with all of this ..but if I tell  myself that He wont be coming back then all I can do is vent , becouse this pain I have in my heart wont ever stop .. not sure what to do with all this ... do you have any suggestion ??? I really need some right now ...  :( I added you as a friend I have a good feeling about you ..like I can trust you with my ups and downs . I hope  you don't mine that I did that . I'm here for you if you need to vent when all this gets the best of you too ..
                                      Hope you have a great day .. lori.

I added you was well, I am here for you! L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Proud member of Michael\'s army of L.O.V.E.!

The Truth Isn\'t Waiting To Be Found. It\'s Waiting To Be BeLIEved.