2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Re: BAM! HE IS 'BACK'!
January 16, 2010, 06:53:58 AM
Everytime I post something on this site, I always imagined that MJ would be reading this.  That's what inspires me to post.  He has such an important message for all of us.  Even after watching TII,  I knew he was sending me a message......we need to stand together, heal the world.....make it a better place"

"MAKE THAT CHANGE.......MAKE THAT CHANGE"  The earth is sick, it has a fever, and we only have four years before the damage is irreversible".  

That has to be the message in all of this.  We are many, loyal MJ fans, and together, he wants us believers to do something.  UNITED WE STAND.....We can work together to make a difference and spread the word.  Perhaps instead of trying to tell our friends that MJ is still alive, we should be telling then to try and change the world, to make it safer for all mankind.
Lets all make that change for MJ's sake, and for the future of our children, and our childrens children.  
That's what he is asking from us dedicated supporters.  
SO LETS HOLD HANDS AND SPREAD THE WORD AND EDUCATE OTHERS AROUND US.  

THAT'S HIS MESSAGE......AND IF HE HAD TO DO SOMETHING SO EXTREME LIKE THIS, THEN HE NEEDS OUR HELP TO CONTINUE HIS WORK....
THAT'S THE REAL REASON IN MY HUMBLE OPINION.  IT'S ALL FOR L.O.V.E
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 16, 2010, 07:06:05 AM
Michael Jackson has gone missing before for just a short while. This time he did not go missing; did not take a flight to some remote place and was spotted after a while. He faked death, had a memorial, was buried. THIS IS A NEW, UNIQUE AND VERY SERIOUS SCENARIO, that shocked and saddened millions everywhere. Until some very clever investigators discovered it was a hoax.
Does anyone really think he did that to teach us LOVE, to teach us about all wrongdoings and misery in this world? His songs have been very clear about what is wrong with this world, what needs to be changed socially etc. He did not leave us a big book in which was written exactly what the worldrulers are doing wrong everywhere. A book that even his so very young teenage fans could comprehend, because after all: those young fans are the future and they have to learn exactly what is wrong and what they can do to help whilst growing up. The fact he so suddenly faked his death tells me he himself and his children, were in serious trouble and not financially. What or who threatened him was of such utmost danger that he faked his death instead of go missing. He has not been sending any messages up till now, did not leave us a book with clear explanations.
If he had, it would mean he could never ever return because his true enemies will never fall asleep. He left behind clues about his faked death and that was all he could do. So I think he was forced to fake his death and those who forced him did not do a very thorough job and their mistakes were spotted by the investigators. Any idea how difficult it might be to let him return? How many people, also important people, will look like complete cheats and lunatics?! No, I think "BAM he is back", will only be possible when those who forced him into this hoax will allow it. But....i could be wrong.....I hope!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 16, 2010, 07:38:43 AM
Quote from: "MJalive999"
How many of you rly know why he did it?
how many of you believe (OR READ) TIAI??
He is alive, we don't need more videos about it!
This is not a question of ''i love mj'' this is a question of FAITH!
MJ is a gift  from God. He is here for something more important than you can imagine!
I get sick when i see believers losing faith ... for nothing!
Or you believe or not!
True fans believe! They never change their opinion!
We need to know WHY he did it!
The real purpose of the HOAX!
if you only care about when he will come back and not why he did it...
i am sorry.. you will ruin his return. If he never return ... will be your guilt.... ignorance, lazzines and selfishness can not ruin this shout of FREEDOM!

wake up, guys!
this is more than a HOAX or a RETURN!

Well said MJalive999  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always with L.O.V.E.

DMC

January 16, 2010, 07:52:44 AM
yes U.U totally right!!!!! believers come on!!!!! show how much we want a better place =)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kuki

January 16, 2010, 08:11:36 AM
I am one of those persons who sometimes almost lost faith. But having read this very carefully and reading it not only with my mind but BY HEART!, now I am back on trace! TS and all the others who posted here, thank you for that! It's true, we have to stop looking for the reasons IF, because I know he did. It's about WHY he did it! Everyday I start my day of thinking about his message and building my day around it. Even the smallest things we do in our daytime routines, will lead us to the way.

I am here and I am a proud member of Michael's army of L.O.V.E.!!

L.O.V.E. to you all!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Proud member of Michael\'s army of L.O.V.E.!

The Truth Isn\'t Waiting To Be Found. It\'s Waiting To Be BeLIEved.

January 16, 2010, 09:55:15 AM
I don't speak english well  , i can't express my thoughts  right but  i'll try.  I think Michael's comeback  is planned  not like BAMsday ,  of course we all want him  to perform   again  and i think he will do it  for sure.
But  in  my opinion  concerts are not enough for our Michael . He's great, he's clever, he's smart. While preparing the TII  TOUR  he understood he's not forgotten all over the world  and  he  now is working on  a  huge entertainment project  ,it will be  quite another level  of the  entertainment industry  including  all modern high- tech achievements.  It will certainly  be a new , a higher level   for  all   singers, dancers ,showbizstars.

Hope you  understand what I mean ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
DON\'T WALK AWAY

January 16, 2010, 10:02:05 AM
Quote from: "terror2k9"
I agree with this completly which is why i stopped searching for months,my belief is that his message is in his songs. I think we were lead to captain eo for a purpose when disney opened it back up.look at the lyrics for "another part of me"we own our government they dont own us.
We're takin' over
we have the truth
this is our mission
to see it through

Don't point your finger
not dangerous
this is our planet
you're one of us

We're sendin' out our
major love
and this is our
message to you
(message to you)
the planets are linin' up
we're bringin' brighter days
they're all in line
waitin' for you

You're just another
part of me..

A brother nation
fulfill the truth
the final message
we're bringin' you
[ Find more Lyrics on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ]
there is no danger
feel the truth
so come together
good will is true

We're sendin' out our
major love
and this is our
message to you
(message to you)
they're all in line
waitin' for you

You're just another
part of me..

We're sendin' out our
major love
and this is our
message to you
(message to you)
they're all in line
waitin' for you
can't you see.. . ?
you're just
another part of me
another part of me..

We're takin' over
this is my plan, baby
another part of me
we need to take our rights back before its too late!
No need to search for him he said best "let me breath in my own time! when the time is right lets all back him and take back our rights!he said it for a long time,may be hard to believe it,but his words say it all!

ABSOLUTELY SPOT ON YOU HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD...... I totally agree.

We will stand together across the world and BACK HIM ALL THE WAY  ....   WE WILL RAISE OUR VOICE AS ONE  WE ARE THE WORLD  WE ARE THE CHILDREN!  

It really is ALL for L.O.V.E

8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mj[L]

January 16, 2010, 10:37:47 AM
I understand that we must learn WHY he had to do this hoax, but for everyone who are waiting for a comeback just as important? We want him to come back because we all miss him  :(  And when hes back we can THEN understand WHY he did it!  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 16, 2010, 01:23:36 PM
well no matter how smart you are I dont think you know why he did it... And I'm patiently waiting for him to tell us.. other people can't do this for him, I'm sorry. I know it's for us and saving the Planet but that's just the big picture.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Be right back!

CC

January 16, 2010, 02:10:23 PM
[quote="mjisthemuses""...]when i heard that news, one thing that came in my mind is this is not true..."
"...I was starting telling people that he is alive, they didn't trust me, and told me that i just wasting my time. Among (let say) 50 people that i talked to about Michael is still alive, just 1 who trusted me (my husband), the others, they just laughed at me..."

I never thought about his come back at that moment, because the most important thing at that time is finding proof that he is still alive. I have no one who support me about this, so I don't care. After following all the clues, watching every video, movies, reading then combining everything, I got my conclusion that I'm not wrong, so on some stages that i felt to stop looking for clues that he is still alive, because he is.

"...I came to the situation to find out why he did this and didn't find out when he is coming back or is he coming back...I just continue to find out why he did this, I think until now I just know that there is a reason, there is a background. I know what it is, but I can't really say in words, because I'm sure that what I have been knowing, could be anything that i don't understand yet. I'm not a smart or clever person, so to be honest, I can't really understand the details behind the reason. But i assure you that I know the reason. I know how people treat him, I know what people said about him, I know his painful, I know his heart, I know at the end this is about our life and our world, not just for himself, I know he has been trying and trying, and I know he never stop to try to save this planet, I know we need to help and save each other, I know it's all about these....."

So i tell to myself everyday....." before you change this world, you have to be a girl in the mirror first"

to tell you what am doing now is not changing the world, but I see myself, who I am and :

- not judging other people
- appreciate other people more
- not to be materialistic
- sending love to as many as people I know and meet
- responsible for everything that i have done
- telling the truth even it's painful
- just take with the big heart if people bashing me, never bashed them back (really hard of course)
- try to forgive people
- no swearing, no angry, etc
- find love and peace, no harm
- say love and hug to people
- etc

I hope by doing this kind of things, one day I will understand why he is doing this............and I will......

:)[/quote]

Excellent post! ;)
i know what you mean, and i know what you feel!
same here...
we need a Bam! so maybe the people who laugh about my "crazy" theories starts to listen and see the big picture... we need the BAM! to MAKE THAT CHANGE!!!
PEOPLE STILL LAUGH ABOUT ME :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

January 16, 2010, 02:16:04 PM
We love Michael Jackson we are the true fans, the other fanatics love Michael Jackson the king of pop and while we all love Michael for his music it's bigger then that keep the faith
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael knocking out the media one day at a time lool

rayvyn

January 16, 2010, 02:49:57 PM
As time passes, I wonder why Michael would want to come back to more of what he had in the past. You think the press was merciless to him before... unless he had a really good reason... and the reason better be more than "I was trying to teach something to you all."

To say Michael is trying to teach us something comes off condescending and makes it seem like he has a messiah complex. As one poster has all ready written, whether Michael returns or not, it is his decision. If there is something more sinister behind why he left, it may not be up to him if he returns. To say that his return depends on his fans, sets us all up for blame.

Sometimes I wonder if Michael is hiding in plain site, right up under our noses...

I think Michael did fake his death. I just find it hard to believe he did it as a teaching opportunity.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

January 16, 2010, 03:03:21 PM
THANK U MJAlive999 so much!u rock girl,i couldn't say it better,i really feel sick of the givin' up posts,if u are a believer u are a believer,i personally don't question him bein' alive any more,i know it for sure, i need no other proofs,now the only reason we're here is to try to understand what was the reason for the hoax,i really hate readin' posts like"what if he's really gone..." and things like that,we are a big family,we are here for Michael,his immense L.O.V.E. unites us all from all over the world,we have already reached to the truth-that he's definitely alive,now we are to find out why he had to hoax his death.Iwould like him to come back,it'll be a real magic,but as long he is ok and happy i need no more,as once i said my whole country believes that he's alive,whoever i meet,and speak about M.J.,he says that he's alive,my friends believe in it,my family believes in it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

January 16, 2010, 03:06:15 PM
I am 100% agree. Michael did this because he had to, I think it is a very important reason why he chose to do this. A person does not fake his own death without a very good reason. We must try to find out what happened, and why it happened. What could drive a person to do this, I believe this is serious. I think he wants to come back, but there are things we need to understand before his return.

Keep the faith  :!:  :!:

L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Together, let us create a symphony of hearts, marvelling at the miracle of our children and basking in the beauty of love. Michael Jackson

January 16, 2010, 04:28:59 PM
I am soo sure that he did it for a very strong reason, and we should open our eyes for that and try to be kinder with one another, save our planet, care for each other, that is his main message, he is trying to improve this world by doing this, of course all of us want to see them again, I personally NEED to see him again, but the importance here is what are we doing to help him? we all need to construct a human chain to help each other, people are dying, this cold weathers make children suffer in the streets, we should be united, so that when he comes back he finds a better place, that is what he is trying to tell us since he was 5. That has always been his concern and main message to us all. So hoaxers encourage other to do good things for our planet, stop selfishness and open yourselves to love, we are the product of love and we should spread it everywhere, let the positive energies flow and transform our environment. I love you all, Michael you are always in my heart!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions