candy

Re: BAM! HE IS 'BACK'!
October 05, 2010, 07:32:30 PM
Hi all,

Here too, try to take a few good minutes and listen to Aphrodite's Jones interview
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

She's also addressing the hoax issue at a certain point, but she is also speaking about her being inside the court at one of those Murray hearings, her standing behind Katherine, and LaToya, Janet & Rebbie and seeing them all crying and obviously suffering ... how would you explain that with a "hoax"?
About Messereau predicting back in 2009 that it will not come to a Murray trial before 2011 (he knows the system very well, guess you do not doubt that), etc.

Anyways, Michael had a bigger purpose with "This is it" - besides marking a fantastic come back (the O2 concerts would have been just the 1st part of it, they were supposed to be accompanied by other projects Michael was working on, like the Opus, a new Album maybe, that Ubisoft collaboration, Cirque du Soleil - you don't need to credit all these to the hoax, it is known he had initiated them long before June 25).
But he also wanted to remind the world about the problems we are facing, about the pain we are causing this planet by disregarding its very basic needs, about the pain we are causing ourselves by perpetrating hatred and discrimination, he wanted to attempt a wake-up call for many people and make them understand what's going on around them and help them realize that they CAN take their faith in their own hands and have to stop listening to politicians brainwashing them through their tool called "media", stop accepting being simple robots acting in a scenario written by a few ones pulling the real ropes, realizing that by opening yourself to the truth and letting love into your heart the whole perspective over life and why "are we here" will completely change. That there should be a better way to live our lives, and that we HAVE the POWER to CHANGE the direction to the better!

This is the message he wanted to give ... this was his message all along, people were just to deaf to listen to it ...

Stop looking for clues, focus on the message ...

I guess that's all we can still do ...

Our Mike seems to have had the same fate as Mr.V ... only that in Mr.V's case people DID wake up and made the change, as far as I can see it here, many are still obsessed with MJs music only and their OWN benefit (see entertainment) , and do not really care about anything beyond that ...

As harsh as it may sound, you have no idea how hurtfully true it is ...

Don't want to put anyone down, I wish so much Mike would be alive ...

Love
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 06, 2010, 03:12:14 AM
Quote from: "candy"
Hi all,

Here too, try to take a few good minutes and listen to Aphrodite's Jones interview

She's also addressing the hoax issue at a certain point, but she is also speaking about her being inside the court at one of those Murray hearings, her standing behind Katherine, and LaToya, Janet & Rebbie and seeing them all crying and obviously suffering ... how would you explain that with a "hoax"?
About Messereau predicting back in 2009 that it will not come to a Murray trial before 2011 (he knows the system very well, guess you do not doubt that), etc.

Anyways, Michael had a bigger purpose with "This is it" - besides marking a fantastic come back (the O2 concerts would have been just the 1st part of it, they were supposed to be accompanied by other projects Michael was working on, like the Opus, a new Album maybe, that Ubisoft collaboration, Cirque du Soleil - you don't need to credit all these to the hoax, it is known he had initiated them long before June 25).
But he also wanted to remind the world about the problems we are facing, about the pain we are causing this planet by disregarding its very basic needs, about the pain we are causing ourselves by perpetrating hatred and discrimination, he wanted to attempt a wake-up call for many people and make them understand what's going on around them and help them realize that they CAN take their faith in their own hands and have to stop listening to politicians brainwashing them through their tool called "media", stop accepting being simple robots acting in a scenario written by a few ones pulling the real ropes, realizing that by opening yourself to the truth and letting love into your heart the whole perspective over life and why "are we here" will completely change. That there should be a better way to live our lives, and that we HAVE the POWER to CHANGE the direction to the better!

This is the message he wanted to give ... this was his message all along, people were just to deaf to listen to it ...

Stop looking for clues, focus on the message ...

I guess that's all we can still do ...

Our Mike seems to have had the same fate as Mr.V ... only that in Mr.V's case people DID wake up and made the change, as far as I can see it here, many are still obsessed with MJs music only and their OWN benefit (see entertainment) , and do not really care about anything beyond that ...

As harsh as it may sound, you have no idea how hurtfully true it is ...

Don't want to put anyone down, I wish so much Mike would be alive ...

Love

I think it makes much sense to me, although I admit that sometimes I indulge. I'm so afraid of being unfair to Michael, imagine or speculate that he might just disappear, with a fake death, planned or not, unlike all that he preached in most of his life and especially their messages of "alert" he proposed to take their shows "This Is It." And with each passing day, things are getting clearer, and my heart is torn apart by the force of the results of the pettiness of people who lived around him, especially some members of his family. I do not know what really happened to him, but something is not right that was only an "accidental" death by a negligent doctor or not. I also think that we will never know the truth, unfortunately, even if justice can enlighten us as to its true!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

candy

October 06, 2010, 08:09:18 PM
Well, I would love him to have faked his death and be alive - I would not care less why he did it, as long as he's alive. Michael deserved to be loved and respected for the fantastic human being he was, instead of that he got back only sh* and the most inhuman treatment one can get!

I was following the TIAI in the beginning, there were some interesting things it was pointing to ... until they got stuck at that Elvis+MJ big BAM THIS summer ... That was the moment when for me it lost all credibility ... Sorry, but this is the most ridiculous story I have ever read. Even supposing Elvis would not have died than, he might be already dead by now from natural causes, and certainly not interested in a come back with 75! Cause if he "faked it" he obviously wanted "out"!

An other thing no one here seems to consider ...  Elvis was such a big critic of Scientology - would he be alive, would he have the heart to leave his only child in the greedy hands of these blood suckers? And expose his grandkids to become victims of the same sh*?

Elvis is gone, and there will be no Elvis comeback ... and I have the feeling that this Eliza story is a big fake.

Anyways, back to Mike ... that interview with Aphrodite Jones really broke me ... cause she was pointing out to "common sense" things that we, in our desperate wish to believe that Mike is still with us, are just blocking away, ignoring, or finding crazy clues to support complicated theories, playing around with numbers, etc.

Yes, there are a lot of things which are intentionally kept in the darkness (as NOBODY is telling the truth! nor the family, nor AEG, no-one!) a lot of details that do not fit and lots of shady characters involved.
But I would definitely not underestimate the huge (media) manipulation potential this conglomerate of AEG, Hollywood, SONY, groupM represent. Together, they just OWN the media. And they don't give a damn about MJ or the family or the fans or anyone ... just $$$ and influence. Would anyone be surprised if they would be pulling the ropes behind the "clues"?

And Branca striking the biggest deal in history with SONY!?? SONY !?!? It can only mean 2 things: MJ is either dead or in BIIIIG trouble ...

If MJ were to pull out a hoax the way as many here suggest - he should have had a bunch of people he could trust they'd not talk for 2-3-4 years ???
And as we all know ... he had NO ONE to trust! he said it and talked about it sooooo many times.
Only his mum, but she's 80 and not pulling the ropes behind any shows and marketing campaigns. And even she is manipulated and taken advantage of from Joe, big time ...

So if this is a hoax, I'd say that only very few people would be involved, very, very few.
And the hoax would most probably have a different meaning / reason as well ...

Big things are simple, not complicated. With all MJ's love for symbols & details, a story like many here suggest, just wouldn't make the cut ...

I just want the truth!  And I'd love people to try and question their own thinking, even if shakes the whole "work" they may feel they've invested so far in digging after those clues.

If MJ is alive and he run the whole thing the way it is suggested here, than I'll accept I was not "enlightened enough" to get it straight! Okay? And that I questioned, and doubted, and had people here get angry at me for nothing, etc.

But if he's not, and they have indeed killed him, than I want to KNOW who the damn criminals are, and want to see them behind bars! Cause it certainly goes far beyond any Murray ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

October 06, 2010, 08:36:09 PM
But if he's not, and they have indeed killed him, than I want to KNOW who the damn criminals are, and want to see them behind bars! Cause it certainly goes far beyond any Murray ...
[/size]

think you have one point we can all agree on
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Sarahli

October 07, 2010, 05:47:06 AM
Yes but what do you make with the DNA evidence? Is it also fake? Are all the people involved in this case all part of a big hoax? It even brings us back to the Elvis hoax itself as they are linked, who organized it so much in advance to finally tied it into Michael's one so many years later? Really this would request a lot of work and thinking in advance.

If MJ were to pull out a hoax the way as many here suggest - he should have had a bunch of people he could trust they'd not talk for 2-3-4 years ???

It's not impossible, thank God there are still people he can trust. Michael said it himself that most of his real friends are not necessarily "famous" people, we don't know who they are.

I personally am not in a desperate wish that Michael is still alive I first accepted his 'death' but force is to notice that nothing adds up in this story and this lead me here. I am not in 'denial'. Really.

Big things are simple, not complicated. With all MJ's love for symbols & details, a story like many here suggest, just wouldn't make the cut ...

Errr.....I don't know it's not that simple too. Yes but it's one thing to know what are the symbols but it's another thing to understand what they represent all the more so if to understand them you need to connect the dots and be aware that dots have to be connected to understand them.

But I would definitely not underestimate the huge (media) manipulation potential this conglomerate of AEG, Hollywood, SONY, groupM represent. Together, they just OWN the media. And they don't give a damn about MJ or the family or the fans or anyone ... just $$$ and influence. Would anyone be surprised if they would be pulling the ropes behind the "clues"?

You are very right to not underestimate the power of the media, it is huge. But by faking his death Michael is showing us how they manipulate things and how they finally "work". Don't forget that Michael also is powerful and surrounded himself with people who can help him pull this off. I don't see why they would be leaving us clues, I really don't see the logic here. If they are so powerful they would on the contrary make everything necessary to make us not even question Michael's death in the first place. I mean look what they (the controlled media) have done with 9/11. This is one of the most ridiculous theory they displayed on TV, really the official theory when put in words is just ridiculous and people just buy it. I also know that they want to control both sides of the story so we have to be vigilant.

But I ask you the question.  Why would the media (Michael's enemies) be leaving us clues?

If people indeed killed Michael then why did they left so many clues and hints telling us he's alive? What would be the point exactly? If they are so smart they just could have make it appear as a 'suicide" or something to that sort and not waste their time whith a bunch of 'believers'. They have just managed to attract our attention nothing that real criminals would do in my opinion. Note also that the family never said a thing against us and they would have done so if indeed your theory was true. I will not hint you to the numerology as you already said that you didn't buy it at all.

Hope all this makes some sense I was eating at the same time. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

paula-c

October 07, 2010, 10:42:17 AM
With respect to Elvis, the return referred to the success that has Eliza in court, not a return as such, see Elvis walking down the streets as usual.
But the case of Eliza already has delayed the court, in the process and that is something that TS can not control. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 07, 2010, 05:18:14 PM
I understand and share many of the frustrations some of you have expressed in this thread.  I also agree that the important thing to take from all of this is the message.  Dead or Alive, that is what MJ would have wanted from all of this.  Sometimes I break away from all of this because it’s honestly not productive and sometimes depressing to always be thinking and wondering and looking for clues.  One thing that I’ve learned about death from my own experiences is that in death, there are always unanswered questions and things that don’t make sense.  I think we owe it to ourselves to at least consider the possibility that he really did die and carry his message and spirit forward with us for the rest of our lives.  This is what he would have wanted.

Then again, everytime I watch the video of that funeral I just can’t swallow that any of that crap is real!!!!!!!!  Hahahaha!  

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 08, 2010, 08:00:27 AM
Well, I would love him to have faked his death and be alive - I would not care less why he did it, as long as he's alive. Michael deserved to be loved and respected for the fantastic human being he was, instead of that he got back only sh* and the most inhuman treatment one can get!

I was following the TIAI in the beginning, there were some interesting things it was pointing to ... until they got stuck at that Elvis+MJ big BAM THIS summer ... That was the moment when for me it lost all credibility ... Sorry, but this is the most ridiculous story I have ever read. Even supposing Elvis would not have died than, he might be already dead by now from natural causes, and certainly not interested in a come back with 75! Cause if he "faked it" he obviously wanted "out"!

An other thing no one here seems to consider ...  Elvis was such a big critic of Scientology - would he be alive, would he have the heart to leave his only child in the greedy hands of these blood suckers? And expose his grandkids to become victims of the same sh*?

Elvis is gone, and there will be no Elvis comeback ... and I have the feeling that this Eliza story is a big fake.

Anyways, back to Mike ... that interview with Aphrodite Jones really broke me ... cause she was pointing out to "common sense" things that we, in our desperate wish to believe that Mike is still with us, are just blocking away, ignoring, or finding crazy clues to support complicated theories, playing around with numbers, etc.

Yes, there are a lot of things which are intentionally kept in the darkness (as NOBODY is telling the truth! nor the family, nor AEG, no-one!) a lot of details that do not fit and lots of shady characters involved.

And Branca striking the biggest deal in history with SONY!?? SONY !?!? It can only mean 2 things: MJ is either dead or in BIIIIG trouble ...

And as we all know ... he had NO ONE to trust! he said it and talked about it sooooo many times.
Only his mum, but she's 80 and not pulling the ropes behind any shows and marketing campaigns. And even she is manipulated and taken advantage of from Joe, big time ...

So if this is a hoax, I'd say that only very few people would be involved, very, very few.
And the hoax would most probably have a different meaning / reason as well ...

I just want the truth!  And I'd love people to try and question their own thinking, even if shakes the whole "work" they may feel they've invested so far in digging after those clues.

If MJ is alive and he run the whole thing the way it is suggested here, than I'll accept I was not "enlightened enough" to get it straight! Okay? And that I questioned, and doubted, and had people here get angry at me for nothing, etc.

I appreciate your consistency and clarity, I repeat his words. 8-)  I would just add to the ridiculous and embarrassing episode Dave Dave. :(

PS: I can not understand why that is not included here, really, for a discussion and research, real problems, paupáveis around the life of MJ, they would be strongly "key" to the whole mystery and or the truth! Exermplo: a sudden and mysterious death of Peter Lopez and Evan Chandler, negotiations involving the AEG, Sony, Thome Thome, and all others, situção Neverland Ranch and Sony / ATV, the behavior of the family in search of money and fame , the removal of friends like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton, and everything else that requires a report every day, but we just ignore them?
:?  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

October 08, 2010, 08:14:21 AM
PS: I can not understand why that is not included here, really, for a discussion and research, real problems, paupáveis around the life of MJ, they would be strongly "key" to the whole mystery and or the truth! Exermplo: a sudden and mysterious death of Peter Lopez and Evan Chandler, negotiations involving the AEG, Sony, Thome Thome, and all others, situção Neverland Ranch and Sony / ATV, the behavior of the family in search of money and fame , the removal of friends like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton, and everything else that requires a report every day, but we just ignore them?[/b] :?  :?:[/quote]

these things certainly do seem to have taken a back seat to some unusual theries.

i sometimes even wonder if some of these unusual theries didn't emerge just about the time questions about the deaths were and should have been fresh in our minds :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

candy

October 08, 2010, 03:53:15 PM
well ... and what if ... they (AEG, SONY & Co) murdered Michael and all the others (family included) KNOW it but are either to afraid for their own lives to say the real thing or have long sold their souls to the devil they consider inevitable anyways?

Not in vain was Michael repeatedly saying he was afraid for his life .. that was in no connection with any hoax, what happened in 2005 was just the "pre-taste" of what they could have done to "finish" him. Was just them "showing" their muscles ... You think he did not understand that? Of course he did ... and he knew they were after him.

Was not just the catalog, that was an important part but what bothered them most I guess was MJ's immense popularity and influence. And the fact that he was not "keeping his mouth shut" and was challenging them all over the place.

We've all heard MJ talking about his feelings and fear of Thome Thome. The guy was fired by MJ and right away hired by AEG, so that he's still present at O2? What the heck? And now wants % from the TII revenue? And what's Jermaine involvement in all this? And where's the TT guy? He was employed by AEG, so at least PHillips should know where this shady character is hiding. Why is no one asking him questions? Not even Larry King managed to get that interview with him ...

You all say family, family ... MJ loved them cause they were family, but this does not mean they were so close as many here seem to take for granted. And what do we see now? ALL of them suddenly "relaunching" their careers, singing MJs songs, organizing tributes - all with MJ's name stamped on it. To me that's ... suspicious ...

Now, to all those who ask "why would they be leaving us clues" ... well, I actually don't think they do.
Many of the so-called clues are just an interpretation of confusing or missing pieces of information.
Why is it kept confusing should you ask ... well, maybe because no-body has an interest in telling the truth?
Besides, keeping things unclear keeps the business going, isn't it? So "they" are sort of pushing a double agenda, as no matter which side you are on (hoax or crime) you will not have a satisfactory amount of credible information anyways. Maintaining confusion is a very well known method of mass manipulation.

The family members are "leaving clues"? Well, a confusing situation works for them too, so ....
(as for many of the so-called clues showed here, like that tweet from Janet or so, they were simply taken out of context ...)

Can it be that the family is "in the hoax"? I do not have enough information to say yes or no, so for now this remains an open subject ...

And you know, even TII ... now if MJ is alive, it obviously has a certain very special meaning. If he's dead, an other. Ortega is on AEGs payroll, and he's done what the bosses said. So if they wanted to make a film with double meaning (see "maintaining confusion" above) they just instructed KO to do so.
If MJ is dead, than the movie was solely directed by AEG + KO, so it can also be that it was deliberately made that way just to spread confusion further.

These are just "other possibilities", an in no way the truth.
I keep digging :-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

candy

October 08, 2010, 04:12:14 PM
Quote from: "Sarahli"
Yes but what do you make with the DNA evidence? Is it also fake? Are all the people involved in this case all part of a big hoax? It even brings us back to the Elvis hoax itself as they are linked, who organized it so much in advance to finally tied it into Michael's one so many years later? Really this would request a lot of work and thinking in advance.
I just don't get it - how can you possibly come to such an idea, that Elvis & MJ worked together to organize their hoaxes!??! Come on ...

It's not impossible, thank God there are still people he can trust. Michael said it himself that most of his real friends are not necessarily "famous" people, we don't know who they are.
Well, that's not what've heard him saying (many times) ... If they are not famous, than they don't have the "power" either ... :-(

I mean look what they (the controlled media) have done with 9/11. This is one of the most ridiculous theory they displayed on TV, really the official theory when put in words is just ridiculous and people just buy it. I also know that they want to control both sides of the story so we have to be vigilant.
That did only seem to have happened in America ... the rest of the World is questioning it ever since 2001

But I ask you the question.  Why would the media (Michael's enemies) be leaving us clues?
They aren't leaving any clues ... it's an illusion ... they do also go both ways, cause it serves their interest of gaining audience

If they are so smart they just could have make it appear as a 'suicide" or something to that sort and not waste their time whith a bunch of 'believers'.  

They do NOT waste their time, the believers are an important part of the game.

They have just managed to attract our attention nothing that real criminals would do in my opinion. Note also that the family never said a thing against us and they would have done so if indeed your theory was true. I will not hint you to the numerology as you already said that you didn't buy it at all.
All in the same boat? maintaining confusion is the best way to keep the business rolling ...
Although I think Randy mentioned once that it hurts him to read of people pretending they saw Michael and things like that.
As for the criminals ... well, we don't have much more on that either, do we? Murray "darling" is still cheerfully vacationing in Miami and AEG is dreaming of a TII 2 ...

Hope all this makes some sense I was eating at the same time. :D
Hope it did taste good :-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

October 08, 2010, 04:53:56 PM
@Candy, I understand all of your points of views and scenarios, I do. The same questions came to me when I started getting confused, since those questions are the most common that can pop up knowing that MJ had fear for his life and knowing that some leeches were after his $$ as well as kowing about the haters trying to destroy him and his career and life.

I believe that we must keep the door open for every possibility, but up to know, I think that MJ is alive, so all the possible murder scenarios are not in my agenda.

Also, this forum has gathered not only "investigators" with a critical mind, has also gathered people going with the gut feeling.

Even if we can be dubious at times, let´s think about what is the most palusible situation regarding Michael Jackson.

I refuse to accept that:
A) He took an overdose
B) He has been murdered
C) He is kidnapped....and many other theories.

To me, up to today, he is alive, and not only because the case does not make sense, it is also because I can "feel it", IDK how to explain this.

Who knows! May be his energy was so inmense that the world still feel his presence, his essence as alive and may be he is not, but, I repeat, I think that things are easier than seeing conspiracies to murder him for the sake of it, or his money.

He was a great entertainer and even his "dead" is full of mystery and entertainment (no disrespect intended).

I think that we are participating in the chronicles of MJ´s death....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Sarahli

October 08, 2010, 05:28:25 PM
I just don't get it - how can you possibly come to such an idea, that Elvis & MJ worked together to organize their hoaxes!??! Come on ...

I think that you have misunderstood me I said quite the opposite :D I may have not expressed myself properly. I meant that Elvis' hoax is really a hoax because of the DNA sample Eliza has provided. Do you think it is fake? If you think so then you must think that Eliza is a fake and that it is all part of a bigger plan, because Elvis' hoax is tied into Michael's hoax, be it by the enemy or Michael depending on your point of view (the enemy I presume  :D ). So considering that fact and according to your perspective Elvis' hoax must have been engineered by the enemy on purpose prior Michael's hoax so that they would be able to use it now to mislead us. They would have then hired a woman to play the fake half-sister of Elvis and provide fake DNA evidence in front of a corrupted court....all that to mislead a bunch of beLIEvers of course.
 My english is maybe off sorry doing my best hope you get my point and I was talking with my mom at the same time... :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

candy

October 08, 2010, 06:05:38 PM

See, you already found an explanation to suit your theory, even before I answered ...
As for this Eliza, well, I am suspicios ... why wait so long !?!?! Anyway, let's give the lady the benefit of the doubt ... she just wants to know if Vernon was her dad (which her mum apparently once denied ... hmmm)
To provide a DNA sample is not such a big deal, so many items left from Elvis ... some hair samples too, I am sure ..
Lisa can provide a sample if she wants too ... etc.

But let's assume now this Eliza is Elvis half-sis, ok, what does she have to do with MJ?
If you believe the theory, does it mean we'll have to wait 30 years for a presumable MJ half sister to claim Joe's paternity by providing MJ DNA samples collected from his "late" pajamas and accidentally prove by the occasion that MJ was well and alive all along? Huh?

I don't believe in an Elvis hoax ... :-(
Soooooory ... :-(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

candy

October 08, 2010, 06:16:36 PM
Quote from: "Gema"
I refuse to accept that:
A) He took an overdose
B) He has been murdered
C) He is kidnapped....and many other theories.

A) I don't believe he's done that to himself either, although Murray's very employment makes me wonder ... On the other hand, we all know he was under high stress and suffering from lupus, which is a cause of chronic insomnia (unfortunately ... but that's the way it is). Ad to this the fact that MJ was so emaciated (you could almost see through him in TII) .. well ... that was definitely not the luckiest of all combinations
B) not so sure about that ... MJ had many BIG enemies, and it went far beyond Sony ...
C) ehh ... no, that I do no believe either

:-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions