~Souza~Topic starter

After some issues occured over the weekend, I felt the need to post this. I have discussed this with the person who I talked to and although she's not pleased with the fact that I'm posting this, she fully understands it. I didn't want to post this story, but I see no other way. The bashing and the hate needs to stop and I think you guys also want to hear an explanation as to why we were banned there, because according to the thread that was posted there by dimmer louise, Mo and I had done something terrible and that is why we were banned and it was from now on ok to trash us. According to the person I talked to, we were banned because I would have made a hack attempt on mjhd.net. Not true, and although I never want to get into these kinds of fights, i think this is the time to tell you what really happened.

A few weeks ago I bumped into a thread on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login that Lara posted. I'll copy it here because not everyone is a member there.

Quote from: "LaraLovesMichael"
Dearest members,
This will be a hard post for me, so please excuse me if my english is not perfect.
First off,
I want to apologize for my absence this last month, as many of you know I've been moving to another house and you know how stressing and how many time it can take.
Thank you SO MUCH for understanding and THANK YOU SO MUCH to our mods for making a really hard work while I was away.
I thought that this was going to take less time than its taking, it's been almost 2 months and there are still lots of things to do, plus I've got some personal issues going on right now.
When I bought the site, I bought it for you, so that we can continue investigating, sharing our thoughts and walking along this road together.
This has always been your forum, as I have always told you. A forum needs a lot of work, admin and mods have to work hard for making this place a nice place with a good atmosphere. The forum and its members need constant support 24 hours a day, and there are things that just the admin can do. Due to my absence there are many things that couldn't be done, and I felt and feel so bad and so guilty for that.
For this reason I think it's the best for you all that I say goodbye, I think it's time. It would be very selfish for me to stay and not to be able to give you what you need, mods are working very hard to keep this forum in a good condition, but they need more help. And there's no point for me in being the administrator of a site I can't administrate. Please don't think that I don't think that Michael is alive, my thoughts about that haven't changed, I have always thought the same thing, I still think he's alive and I still think he won't be back, but, of course, that is just my opinion.

I've been thinking about this since the day I start to move to the other house, and I've been thinking about it every single day, I've been feeling so guilty and so bad for not being here to help you and to help mods.

I've informed about this to the mods some weeks ago, and we've been thinking about how can we make this without harm the forum and without cause you inconveniences. Our current mods will be the admins, and the owner of the site will be our sweet Fid, and me and my bf will become normal members, from now on they will be in charge of the forum.
To make the change of admin, we will have to change the address, that's the faster option the hoster has offered us.
My bf  has offered to help and he will upload the entire site to a new website address, as we both think that it's my choice to leave as the admin but it's not fair to leave you without forum so he will fix everything so it won't change anything, you won't have to register again and nothing will be lost, the only thing that can happen is that maybe the site won't be active during 1 or 2 days, the time that it will take him to create the new forum, that's why we think that it's better to wait until some days after the 25th of June, because we know that these weeks we all are very sensitive and we need the forum to stick together and share our feelings. We've been waiting all this time for this reason, to not bother you.

I just wanted to let you know what is going on and the changes that will happen soon, you will be informed about when these changes are going to take place, and please don't worry, the forum won't close. Thank you so much for understanding. I want to thank each and every one of you for making this forum possible, for all your hours spent here sharing your thoughts, your ideas, your hopes, your fears, your theories, your feelings, your life.
Thank you. I'm so proud of you all, we have shared together a year of our lives, and that is SO SPECIAL, we have a strong bond that unites us, of course it's very sad the reason why we are here, but we have shown how close MJ fans are and that's one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen, we are all different, from all around the world, we speak different languages, we have different cultures, but we all share 1 thing in common, our love for Michael. Keep it up forever.
I love you, I can't THANK YOU enough for making this journey more pleasant, and
please always remember '' there's nothing that can't be done if we raise our voice as one'' always be together, always work together, respect and love each other each day, we are a family. God Bless you.

Lara (fedora-)

When I read this my alarm bells went off immediately. This story looked identical to what happened on the first (or second, can't remember) MJHD and this sounded exactly like Amy. But I decided to contact Fidessah first because Fidessah and I never had any issues. I pm-ed her and told her my concerns.

Of course she wanted to know why I thought that and I tried to explain. I will not post our conversations here as they are 1.) in Dutch and 2.) too long to post, but this is what Fidessah was told by Lara, which made me even more certain that something was fishy there.

I know mjhd.net and a lot of its members don't like us to say the least, but there are still a lot of members there that put a lot of time and effort in posting, also members from here. There is a lot of information on that forum as well and I don't like it when people are being deceived, and Fidessah has been deceived. Below some facts in short about how Lara wanted to transfer the forum to Fidessah.

Lara only wanted to transfer the forum to her, not the actual domain You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, because that was too difficult Lara said. She told Fidessah it should be notarized. That is not true, she can push it forward to Fidessah, same as when you sell a site. I even contacted Bluehost, where the site is registered, and they said they had never heard of it.

So Fidessah has to register a new domain, while that is not even necessary. What did Lara want to do with the domain? To me it sounded like MJHD and the mods taking over, website being sold.
But there was more. Lara wanted her to hand over her personal info including bank account for the transfer of the forum, because the host of the site would need that. NOT TRUE! A forum is software and is installed on your website server. If you want to transfer it to another domain you simply make a back-up (which can be sent by any kind of filesharing sites or yousendit), you install a phpbb3 forum on your new website and install the back-up there. The installation of a back-up has nothing to do with a host.

Fidessah is not very familiar with websites and is an easy target. She is an admin on mjhd, so I asked her if she was able to make the back-up herself. She couldn't, Lara didn't give her tools for that, which I think is strange also, given the fact that she would take over.

Lara told Fidessah that Lara's boyfriend would install the forum on her new website and that Fidessah should give Lara the log-in to the new website so he could install it. I told Fidessah that that wasn't necessary, she could install the forum herself and he only should be made admin for a short time to install the back-up, there is no need for him to have the domain log-in. It reminded me of Amy and her husband and the forum transfer, we all know that back-up 'crashed'.

So I told Fidessah it would be very important to get the back-up, so that if that should happen, not all the info would be lost. I asked her to send Lara an e-mail to tell Lara that she wanted to install the forum herself and that she had help from someone for that and that that person wanted a back-up to test if he could install it properly, before the transfer would take place. Lara replied that she wouldn't give Fidessah the back-up, because her boyfriend didn't agree because if Fidessah would screw up installing the forum, the forum would be gone. Again: NOT TRUE. He can save the back-up himself, so that IF something would go wrong, they could simply try it again. Besides that, if you leave MJHD.net open until the new domain is ready to go, you can make a new back-up any moment.

One other thing we tried was that I sent her a link to the back-up of mjhd. It's easy, we just copy the link to ours, and change our domain name into that of MJHD, because the forum is exactly the same. She couldn't get in that way either. But because I clicked the link, my name showed up in the administrator control panel of mjhd for a failed log-in attempt.

According to some mods, that was the reason why I was banned, and probably Mo along with me. The moment I got banned I emailed Lara and asked for an explanation, because at that moment I didn't have a clue what happened. Lara mailed me back that she is not much on the forum anymore and that I should contact the mods. I replied that she is still the admin and she should be able to give an explanation. She wouldn't and she told me she had no clue as to what happened. I don't believe her for the following reason: I was banned when I was on the board reading something. I immediately mailed Lara, didn't get a response, but a few minutes later dimmer louise mentioned in the thread about us being banned that I knew, but that she wasn't so sure about Mo yet. The only way she could have known that I knew I was banned, was if she was in contact with Lara at that moment. Dimmer Louise also knew why my name showed up in the ACP of MJHD and she knew that for a while already, yet we weren't banned until this weekend.

I don't care I am banned, but I like to know what we allegedly did that it was OK to trash us all of a sudden. There is a lot of hate towards us and this forum lately, and if we never address the issues, I would understand if members would think we have something to hide. We don't and never have, except for our personal information.

To the members of mjhd, who read and/or post here as well:
Fidessah did everything possible to make sure the info wouldn't get lost, she lives for the forum and she would be broken-hearted if it would 'crash'. She and a few other mods didn't trust the transfer after I explained that a lot of stuff Lara told them was BS and she wanted to make sure your info wouldn't get lost. Support her in this, she deserves it! I think you all need to ask for clarification about the mysterious behavior of Lara concerning the back-up of the forum. Of course you should make up your own mind about it, but I don't trust it a bit and have seen this happening before, ask Silverwolf, I think he remembers this quite clearly as well. I hope that with this post people will keep this in mind when Lara asks someone else to take over the forum. You might end up having payed for a server for a year, and still have to start all over. I also hope that because of this post Lara will reconsider and send Fidessah the back-up, so Fidessah can safely register a new domain, or that she just pushes the complete website to her. You all don't have to like me, I don't like some of you either, but it's about your own work.

To the members here:
We never have and never will allow threads that bash other hoaxers/members/forums etc. Questioning is fine, spreading hate is not. I don't expect it to happen, but if people will take this opportunity to bash other forums or other forum members, I will immediately delete the comment.

To Lara:
I suggest that if you REALLY want Fidessah to take over the forum, you just send her the back-up, or any other member on your site that is willing to take over. Your story doesn't add up and your intentions seem fishy and way too familiar. I wouldn't ban Fidessah or any other mod that agrees with her, because in that case you would only prove me right. Do the right thing and make sure someone has that back-up.

The sole reason for this post is to show you just once that you shouldn't believe everything that is written. It has been a while since I defended us and this site because it's too much hate to respond to, we would have to post threads like this daily, but the bucket is full. People are trying to discredit this forum with false accusations and they are calling the members here sheep and us dictators, that needs to stop right now. This should be about MJ, and not about Souza and Mo, we are really not that interesting.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ROFL

:|  :|  :(

That looks  like a deja vu  
Hmmmmm fishy

& I'm Honestly sick and tired of all the hate  :|  :(  :|  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If they could love like you and me, imagine what the world could be.

Hazzely

And after this..how can they criticize our forum and talk about conspiracies ..? i LOL @ that
Based on this "report" I think it would be safe to say that she was trying to scam Fidessah .. (?¿)

Why so much hate, why so many secrets and why so many bad intentions everywhere? I would understand if we were on another type of forum ..but we're here for Michael..and you people (generally) talk to much about spreading his message and love but what you do is just practice the opposite thing.
This is silly...this shouldn't be the way a "soldier of the Army of love" should behave..

Peace,
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

People should be willing to question anyone when it comes to all the info that is being put on these forums.  There should be a back-up and I am so happy that you pointed that, as well as the other BS, they were believing out there. No matter how good a forum is, there is always going to be bashing going on when it is about the same thing.  Hopefully, things will get better for you all.  And if they lose their info without questioning how it is going to be done, then so be it.  You tried to help and obviously they did not want it.  Thank you for doing what you could for them.  
I, for one, don't feel like I am a sheep.  I do what I feel is right when it comes to MJ and will continue to feel that way.  
Peace and LOVE to you all for helping others.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

Quote from: "dragonflylilies"
People should be willing to question anyone when it comes to all the info that is being put on these forums.  There should be a back-up and I am so happy that you pointed that, as well as the other BS, they were believing out there. No matter how good a forum is, there is always going to be bashing going on when it is about the same thing.  Hopefully, things will get better for you all.  And if they lose their info without questioning how it is going to be done, then so be it.  You tried to help and obviously they did not want it.  Thank you for doing what you could for them.  
I, for one, don't feel like I am a sheep.  I do what I feel is right when it comes to MJ and will continue to feel that way.  
Peace and LOVE to you all for helping others.

Not sure what you mean, but Fidessah did appreciate it, she is just not happy that I am posting it, because she is afraid the members will shut her out for it. If that happens I would be stunned, I really hope the members there will make a front and support her.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "ROFL"
:|  :|  :(

That looks  like a deja vu  
Hmmmmm fishy

& I'm Honestly sick and tired of all the hate  :|  :(  :|  :(
Oooooh, TELL me about it, I am just so sick and tired of it.. The other hoax forum's attitude toward us, the scams, the hate.. Sounds like this is the root of all of it.. Ugh.. *collapse*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Just the thought of theirs or our site closing temporarily to transfer owners and admins, gives me a heart attack, thinking back to what happened with the old site, and all the anguish everyone and I went through. How long will this site be here? I guess there's no gaurantees. I hope it's here at least till MJ's back, but I guess it can't go on forever. Since this feels like home here, it will seem like the house burned down if it ever goes down.

Thank you again Souza and Mo for everything you are doing here. We totally support you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i read about that transfer and that they wanted to wait until after june 25th and then they were going to change domain.  right when i read it i  thought " it will never be up and runing again" .  We'll se what happens.... it would be a shame to see so much hard work go to waste.

on the issue of hate between the forums, as i am a bember of both, i havent really noticed. yes some people dont like  people over there and vice verca..... and some dont like this or that forum  just because its not their main forum. But since most visit or are memebers of both forums I wouldns think that there is so much hate, maybe disagreements between people.... but then maybe I have been lucky to have been able to avoid those threads  :?:

I sure hope that none of the forums will go offline as I think that both are needed, and come up with lots of useful information.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

Ok, something fishy is going on at the mjhd.net
Yesterday I posted Souza's thread over there because I wanted to know what they think about it...
First they closed it, then they deleted it and banned me permanently from the board:

what Souza wrote is not far from the truth...
and it's crystal clear that those members are not allowed to know what is going on behind the curtain.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

I am actually not really aware of what's going on outside this place but thanks for the explanations. Just wanted to tell you that you have all my support. I really feel that you are true and honest people only searching for the truth. We must stay united. God bless you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

CC

like saralhi, i don´t know what happen outside here (LOL) i´m here 100%... i was in other forum but is not like here, i have this strong feeling that here is ok! is almost a year and we have respect for eachother and we are carefully with our word and we are nice people!!!  :P  :oops:
Mo & Souza have my support 1000000% always nice wth me, and i can tell you that at some point i ask real silly questions(LOL) but all the people here is beautifull people, love to all! :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

paula-c

I do not like to read or listen, or have people next to negative or hateful, why not visit this forum and else where say that this forum is a concentration camp, I'm not yna sheep .. :?  if they knew me personally would realize, nor I see Souza and Mo as dictators
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions