~Souza~Topic starter

Sending PM's to me or Mo
June 04, 2010, 06:26:51 PM
Just a short note. I have 2 accounts, one of them is not in use. When you PM me, please add ~Souza~ instead of Souza. I do check the other account, but very seldom.

If you want to send Mo a PM, send it to *Mo*, instead of just Mo.

Greetz,
Souza
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ212

Re: Sending PM's to me or Mo
July 02, 2010, 12:29:35 PM
Ive tried sending a couple messages but after i hit submit and go to sent messages it doesnt. appear on the sent messages list,ive had no reply so im guessing it didnt sen,so ill ask here

On a doubles thread i forgot who,either mo or u souza said something about doubles being used in mj's history tour.im watching his performances all the time from that time and just very curious as to which ones r the doubles u speak of,not for agument or debate just curious..please fill me in!!
Thank u
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

Re: Sending PM's to me or Mo
July 02, 2010, 01:13:21 PM
Quote from: "MJ212"
Ive tried sending a couple messages but after i hit submit and go to sent messages it doesnt. appear on the sent messages list,ive had no reply so im guessing it didnt sen,so ill ask here

On a doubles thread i forgot who,either mo or u souza said something about doubles being used in mj's history tour.im watching his performances all the time from that time and just very curious as to which ones r the doubles u speak of,not for agument or debate just curious..please fill me in!!
Thank u

I need to see the concert again, I'll let you know when I have seen it again. I'll lock this thread before it will get into a doubles discussion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions